Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections (1030 Views)

Yoruba Youths Protest Incessant Fulani Invasion And Intimidation / Nigerian Electoral Politics: The Politics Of Violence And Intimidation / Nigerians In Kenya Protest Police Harassment And Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by AdmYamamoto: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Let it be known to the world NOW, that the current despotic government of GEJ is taking its script to rig the coming 2015 elections and destroy the country a big step into the capitulation of the country! Oh the only problem there is more innocent PEOPLE WILL DIE & SUFFER while the countries and peoples watching now will be paying for the grievous error of not setting this corrupt government of GEJ straight and serving it notice that it CANNOT & WILL NOT rig this elections!

A certain thread Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy (https://www.nairaland.com/1577126/cramjones-threatened-via-email-over) was closed earlier this morning and while ever sensible human being should err on the side of caution and verify facts, or given the abysmally crude body language of this government and previous governments for despotism and intimidation, not put anything past them, several dozens of posters (mostly paid) were on hand to shoot down the post. I will return to that issue in a second but I will like to point out that Nigerians up till today RUN away to America, UK, France, Canada, etc to everywhere a decent society treats humans and where they can get a better deal in life. In those countries, this letter or email would have been thoroughly investigated by a largely neutral, publicly funded Police that is there to establish the facts and have culpable actors charged to a competent court. Are Nigerians cursed that they would rather their own country remain a jungle of lawlessness, high-handed official corruption and despotism while running to foreign countries? It was because of this attitude that millions of Nigerians have been killed in the past and nothing happened! In decent countries, even if a driver mistakenly brushes another car and refuses to give up his insurance information so that it become responsible, the cops will be there to check it out - in 30 minutes or less depending on how busy they are at that time. But here, someone is telling you that this retardeenic government is planning on rigging elections and now threatening a person who has provided some information and what he gets is outright condemnation and a support for the sitting corrupt government that has done nothing to make the life of the people any better! To the mods who closed that thread, it might be because you're genuinely doing your job but it could in fact be pressure from government quarters to close it because more sordid details are being released about this accursed government and actors. Pray, how will any rational human being ask that the same corrupt Nigeria Police be the one to whom this should be reported to? This is silly because by all means, report to the police BUT do not close the thread! We all know that the Police have been corrupt and inept for ages, they are paid by whatever corrupt president is in office so they will do nothing about this case so the only recourse left is the court of public opinion and by closing the thread, you are effectively stifling free debate and information. By the way, the same issue is now online elsewhere: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=142375.

Finally, I must say that Nigerians, especially some people are going to get served big time, it's a matter of time! For those who have sold their soul for a few naira, pay per post, you will pay someday or someone you are close to will or is paying for your N5,000 blood money today! Even in countries with 300 M citizens, unemployment rate has been mostly reducing since the economic upheavals of 2008 - 2009 but for Nigeria, the same unemployment rate is well over 50% and it has been growing since OBJ left power (post 2007), grew under Yaradua but ballooned under this retardeen GEJ government! To solve it, he employs people to post online propaganda and block every opportunity for debate on the failure of this government but on the said thread, the most interesting but not surprising thing is that 99.9% of all the posters on that thread are Ibos!

For a neutral party who is merely passionate about an issue, you could expect him to err on the side of caution or make his point in 1 or 2 posts and move on! However, when you see the same posters hacking away at a thread as though it is a personal issue, you know it is a job for them, they are being paid to do just that and they have to justify their N 5,000 pay! I challenge anyone to look through that thread and you will see the following list crystallize as I publish the most vociferous posters and any surprises? They are IBOS!

atlwireless - ibo, delta
omanzo02 - ibo
tokunboh - iobo masquerading pdp paid lapdog
Goddex - ibo
jmaine - ibo
rati ken - ibo
utumunta - ibo
laz_inc - ibo
Alikaxon - ibo
chuks01 - ibo
Dem burrows - ibo
kingbang - ibo
Igwe. - ibo
ronalmagic10 - ibo or paid lapdog
CHESSBOARD - ibo
ogb5 - ibo
Emperor_007 - ibo
Buddah Monk - ibo
Chubhie - ibo
ichidodo - ibo
How Far? - ibo
2iic - ibo
Sincere 9gerian - ibo, enugu
holyvirgin - ibo
Dr_OBD - ibo
Rad1cal - ibo
collynzo2 - ibo
jerusalem101 - ibo, PAID lapdog, almost all posts in support of PDP, retardeenic GEJ
deshclones - CONFIRMED ibo
lwise - paid lapdog, ibo.

Some of these people are already known by regular readers of NL but look at the posting history of these same losers! They are inviting destruction on their own heads yet again! In the day you pay for your stupidi.ty, there will be NONE to pity you because you've left your own selves up for target practice! Your forget that one day be it 2015 or 2017, your hepopotamus god GEJ and the shepopotamus obese wife will either go belly-up or return to their Otuewkwe village and what will remain of you? Ibos are the bootlickers, any-government-in-power (AGIP), always for sale, anywhere and anything that produces money without principles, greedy and emotionally unstable people! The mistake of 1967 may yet repeat itself as you've now laid yourself on the slaughter slab ready for the reapers heavy pangas and mattock! You'll have cast your lots with the losers and your destruction will be with none to help, for then you will cry and appeal to your usual self-pity and emotional blackmail but you will get even harder punishment - all of you!

4 Likes

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Dreal1247: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
It has been proved beyond reasonable doubl that most social critics and anti government agents can hardly run a decent home against the notion which says that charity begins av home.
For this and many other reasons, we want the porter of this thread to allow a credible Nairalander to assess his family. Otherwise, no need to respond to the tread. WE NEED CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICS AND NOT DESTRUCTIVE ONES. Why continue to be rumour mongers. Lets build the nation and not destroy it.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by holyvirgin: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Adm. Yamamoto:
They are IBOS!

atlwireless - ibo, delta
omanzo02 - ibo
tokunboh - iobo masquerading pdp paid lapdog
Goddex - ibo
jmaine - ibo
rati ken - ibo
utumunta - ibo
laz_inc - ibo
Alikaxon - ibo
chuks01 - ibo
Dem burrows - ibo
kingbang - ibo
Igwe. - ibo
ronalmagic10 - ibo or paid lapdog
CHESSBOARD - ibo
ogb5 - ibo
Emperor_007 - ibo
Buddah Monk - ibo
Chubhie - ibo
ichidodo - ibo
How Far? - ibo
2iic - ibo
Sincere 9gerian - ibo, enugu
holyvirgin - ibo
Dr_OBD - ibo
Rad1cal - ibo
collynzo2 - ibo
jerusalem101 - ibo, PAID lapdog, almost all posts in support of PDP, retardeenic GEJ
deshclones - CONFIRMED ibo
lwise - paid lapdog, ibo.

Talk is cheap, frustration is the the end for those who hate GEJ without a reason.
Everyone who supports GEJ is ibo? Your stupidity is appalling.
The fact that you have access to a laptop or phone does not mean you should use it in spreading false news about an email that prolly was written by the op (cramjones).
Finally if supporting GEJ makes me an "igbo" person then am glad. Is better to identify myself with people who has the best interest of nigerians @ heart than identifying myself with desperate vagabonds that has no vision whatsoever for my country, bunch of use less policians that thinks being in power is their birthright.(Tinubu and buhari).

And just like I told cramjones, his pay masters started it and I don't know why he should be afraid of an ordinary email (that is if anyone sent him one) clown.
Kill yourself sad

11 Likes

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by taharqa: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP, yr FRUSTRATIONS have just started. Many of us who were not even reali around for sm days now are back, fully. You have not seen anytin yet, Bros..

8 Likes

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Kachi188(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
I think the best thing to do, if you truly receive a threat email is to report to the authorities, and not opening a thread on nairaland.
There is no guarantee that everyone will believe what you say, everybody has his own degree of suspicion towards others. What I saw in that thread was a claim that failed to survive normal nairaland scrutiny. It's unfortunate that it took the political dimension, and degenerated to name-calling and mudslinging.
Even if you open a thread in the romance section and make certain claims and assertions, it is perfectly normal on nairaland for people to doubt or openly discredit your assertions. It shouldn't degenerate into ethnic or tribal warfare. We want political debates based on policies and strategies, not religious, ethnic or personal interests.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Cry me a river.
FRESH AIR team will make sure you keep crying till 2019 and even beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by ichidodo: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'm flattered my name is there, but by the way, who is this crybaby?

1 Like

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Greatihex(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Father have mercy upon him(OP) because he know not what he is doing.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by EagleNest(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Frustration is not good. It can make someone lose temper as the OP is currently experiencing.
Pls can someone look into the OP's grievance(s). However, it doesn't do good to generalize the Igbos the way you have just done.
Everyone is entitled to his opinion and should stand by it unless superior knowledge supersede, till then pls take-it-easy.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Dreal1247: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ Op i av just good through ur previous posts only to find out that u are either against ibos, or against Gej. I also observe that you are good in initiating e-fights or quarrels. Why not engage yourself in constructive criticism, if you must criticise? The bitter truth that you may not like to hear is that you cannot initiate fight and enjoy peace while the fight is going on. Be a man of peace so that peace will reign in your life. I still wish you the best.
SINCE BUHARI INITIATED SELFISH EIGHT AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, HIS STATE HAS NOT KNOWN PEACE. That is the law of nature. GOVERNMENT @ Op i av just good through ur previous posts only to find out that u are either against ibos, or against Gej. I also observe that you are good in initiating e-fights or quarrels. Why not engage yourself in constructive criticism, if you must criticise? The bitter truth that you may not like to hear is that you cannot initiate fight and enjoy peace while the fight is going on. Be a man of peace so that peace will reign in your life. I still wish you the best.
SINCE BUHARI INITIATED SELFISH EIGHT AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, HIS STATE HAS NOT KNOWN PEACE. That is the law of nature. GOVERNMENT
@ Op i av just good through ur previous posts only to find out that u are either against ibos, or against Gej. I also observe that you are good in initiating e-fights or quarrels. Why not engage yourself in constructive criticism, if you must criticise? The bitter truth that you may not like to hear is that you cannot initiate fight and enjoy peace while the fight is going on. Be a man of peace so that peace will reign in your life. I still wish you the best.
SINCE BUHARI INITIATED SELFISH EIGHT AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, HIS STATE HAS NOT KNOWN PEACE. That is the law of nature. GOVERNMENT . A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
To think I'm an Igbo masquerading as Yoruba is so laughable. I hate GEJ for encouraging free speech, that which your paymasters will never do.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by donphilopus: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
As usual, they are already here to defend their pay masters. They can't do without insultive words! I urge you all to start.

1 Like

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Funny thing is one of them will make a post, you'll see 22 likes on the post and be thinking it's normal and neutral people that liked the post. Nay! they are machineries, they are paid!

"You can fool all of the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you can never fool all of the people all of the time". Abraham Lincoln

5 Likes

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by collynzo2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Book of Lamentations!
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
The Presidency should be cautious of the plan they take towards 2015. There are already signs, since the revelations of some of their moves, that there will be a fierce resistance, if not crisis, even before 2015 if any attempt is made to play with our intelligence.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by collynzo2(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Orlando Owoh: The Presidency should be cautious of the plan they take towards 2015. There are already signs, since the revelations of some of their moves, that there will be a fierce resistance, if not crisis, even before 2015 if any attempt is made to play with our intelligence.
You guys should bring it on! Send your boko haram to cross their boundaries and northern Nigeria will be turned into Afghanistan with drones landing from left, right and center.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Abagworo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Orlando Owoh: The Presidency should be cautious of the plan they take towards 2015. There are already signs, since the revelations of some of their moves, that there will be a fierce resistance, if not crisis, even before 2015 if any attempt is made to play with our intelligence.

That's a fact that cannot be denied. The only way to avoid it is by performing well and winning convincingly without any aota of rigging. A little evidence of rigging will lead to a massive bloodshed. I pray God intervenes and allow us have a free and fair election.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by omanzo02: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Adm. Yamamoto,

Thanks for the compliment, FYI I am not Ibo but just a common sense Nigerian-European and I live in Europe, I believe GEJ is moving Nigeria toward the right direction, so since I am not physically on ground to play my part and support I decided to use my high speed internet connection to spread the good news, it only cost me 35,95€ monthly subscription for both mobile and WiFi, besides 5000 Naira is not enough for my hourly pay.

Once again thanks.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abagworo:

That's a fact that cannot be denied. The only way to avoid it is by performing well and winning convincingly without any aota of rigging. A little evidence of rigging will lead to a massive bloodshed. I pray God intervenes and allow us have a free and fair election.
So who determines if an election is rigged or not? Tinubu or Buhari? The election conducted in Yobe recently, was it rigged? Was the last Lagos local council poll also rigged?

Anyway, If you plan to unleash "massive bloodshed" for whatever reason, then it will start from your door step.

Meanwhile, why didn't we see any "massive bloodshed" when Buhari lost to Yar Adua in 2007, in the most fraudulent election in the history of Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by omanzo02: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
tokunboh: To think I'm an Igbo masquerading as Yoruba is so laughable. I hate GEJ for encouraging free speech, that which your paymasters will never do.

The op is delusional, we all have right to our choices.
Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by omanzo02: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
taharqa: @OP, yr FRUSTRATIONS have just started. Many of us who were not even reali around for sm days now are back, fully. You have not seen anytin yet, Bros..

Seem the heat is on them, BEAF and some few handful thrashed them in 2011, I like the way Jmain and others are holding their ground so far.

1 Like

Re: Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections by OAM4J: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP

I am sorry about your lack of hope or trust in Nigerian security officials but I locked the said thread because I know thorough investigation to the alleged threat cannot be carried out on the pages of Nairaland, cramjones might have to use other means of investigation if he also has no trust in Nigerian security officials. Also no one stops cramjones from opening new threads to share whatever information he has to share with NL community, new information doesn't have to be shared on the threat allegation thread.

I am hereby locking this thread cos it serves no purpose other than e-fighting, name-calling and exchange of insults. Please do not open another one.

Cheers.

(1)

Israel Launched Its Gaza Ground Operation Cautiously. Hamas Runs To Shelter / Were The Soldiers Who Perpetrated The Zaria Quds Day Massacre Sent From Abuja? / Jonathan May Not Win In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.