Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* (2496 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / She Don't Respond To Touches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
I just dey my own jeje naso she send me PM, I replied and we started chatting via gmail. She asked for my bbm pin and I dropped it like it's hard to her without no delay. Without no delay, she also added me and we started pinging nicely. After intro and every, I told her my names, where I'm from etc but she just told me she don't like Hausa dudes. She is Igbo. I pleaded and pleaded like fool cos I'm beginning to gbadun her plus I even sent her my handsome sweetus pics but all to no avail.. Na which kain tribalism be dis na!? Which kain wahala be dis! I couldnt eat since morning even thou I'm starving like poverty. It's high time we stop tribalism and inter-marry in dis country oh! If una no give Igbo girl I no go marry again..... The girl even went ahead to delete my from her bbm cry

Please I need your sincere advice, what I'm I to do? Help me!

Moderator please move this to Frontpage, I must marry Ugochi! Walahi in ba ke ba sai rijiya!
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Polio: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: I just dey my own jeje naso she send me PM, I replied and we started chatting via gmail. She asked for my bbm pin and I dropped it like it's hard to her without no delay. Without no delay, she also added me and we started pinging nicely. After intro and every, I told her my names, where I'm from etc but she just told me she don't like Hausa dudes. She is Igbo. I pleaded and pleaded like fool cos I'm beginning to gbadun her plus I even sent her my handsome sweetus pics but all to no avail.. Na which kain tribalism be dis na!? Which kain wahala be dis! I couldnt eat since morning even thou I'm starving like poverty. It's high time we stop tribalism and inter-marry in dis country oh! If una no give Igbo girl I no go marry again..... The girl even went ahead to delete my from her bbm cry

Moderator please move this to Frontpage, I must marry Ugochi! Walahi in ba ke ba sai rijiya!

Go and commit suicide.... Dimwit!
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
no mind her jarre. Look for Hausa girls. They are the most beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Sard(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ OP... Stop wailing, as much as I don't discriminate based on tribe, I believe everyone has got a choice to make. It's all about preferences, short, tall, dark, fair, busty, slim, thick, Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa etc . She has made her preference known to you and unfortunately you fall short of that. You'll always find someone who wants Hausas like you. Cheers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by crackhaus: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is a joke right?

2014 is not looking very bright in this romance section for now, I hope it wakes up soon...seriously!
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by vizkiz: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
eyah. . .i quess she's scared of Boko quys tongue or d culture...u knw
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
no mind her jarre. Look for Hausa girls. They are the most beautiful.
my momma wants me to marry a Hausa girl, but me I want Igbo girl. I know they are the most beautiful but I like Igbo. Pls help cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
crackhaus: This is a joke right?

2014 is not looking very bright in this romance section for now, I hope it wakes up soon...seriously!
no be joke bros.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sard: @ OP... Stop wailing, as much as I don't discriminate based on tribe, I believe everyone has got a choice to make. It's all about preferences, short, tall, dark, fair, busty, slim, thick, Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa. That's her choice, and unfortunately you fall short of that. You'll always find who wants Hausas like you. Cheers
ok sard, hope to find one very soon. I'm growing outa patience cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Sard(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: ok sard, hope to find one very soon. I'm growing outa patience cry
Hopefully, you will. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by crackhaus: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: no be joke bros.
Okay!
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sard: Hopefully, you will. wink cheesy
put me in ur prayers bro cool
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
It happened to me too, except in my case, she said she does not want an ugly and broke dude
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by sweetestguy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Go and commit suicide oo,,attention seeker. https://www.nairaland.com/1577198/seun-pls-2014-dont-girl
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by crackhaus: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44: It happened to me too, except in my case, she said she does not want an ugly and broke dude
grin

Still using this line? Smh...
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
crackhaus:
grin

Still using this line? Smh...
But it is true
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by SugaryBelle(f): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hohohoho
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44: It happened to me too, except in my case, she said she does not want an ugly and broke dude
shockedcry

Bro na so u ugly reach? cry make u bleach na angry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
sweetestguy: Go and commit suicide oo,,attention seeker. https://www.nairaland.com/1577198/seun-pls-2014-dont-girl
attention giver cry

U get work so? cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
SugaryBelle: Hohohoho
c wicked laff o cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: shockedcry

Bro na so u ugly reach? cry make u bleach na angry
It just makes it worse
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by simpleseyi: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: I just dey my own jeje naso she send me PM, I replied and we started chatting via gmail. She asked for my bbm pin and I dropped it like it's hard to her without no delay. Without no delay, she also added me and we started pinging nicely. After intro and every, I told her my names, where I'm from etc but she just told me she don't like Hausa dudes. She is Igbo. I pleaded and pleaded like fool cos I'm beginning to gbadun her plus I even sent her my handsome sweetus pics but all to no avail.. Na which kain tribalism be dis na!? Which kain wahala be dis! I couldnt eat since morning even thou I'm starving like poverty. It's high time we stop tribalism and inter-marry in dis country oh! If una no give Igbo girl I no go marry again..... The girl even went ahead to delete my from her bbm cry

By the time this fraud called Nigeria comes to an end, you will then be married to a foreigner who may want to leave your Hausa country to her own Biafran republic. This fraud called Nigeria will definitely come an end, so prepare yourself and marry from your region, no Southerner want to associate with Fulani herdsmen or Boko brothers.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: my momma wants me to marry a Hausa girl, but me I want Igbo girl. I know they are the most beautiful but I like Igbo. Pls help cry

out of bounds bro.

Listen to your mother. She is right.

Its the best choice for you and your future kids.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

out of bounds bro.

Listen to your mother. She is right.

Its the best choice for you and your future kids.
You too believe in marrying only within your tribe?

It will be sad if you do ooooo
and here I was considering you as intelligent a pain in the backside but intelligent

1 Like

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by captcochrane(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: ok sard, hope to find one very soon. I'm growing outa patience cry

no be u dey eye caracta 2/3 days ago

nd u're tellin us cock nd bull story here

God dey o
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
You too believe in marrying only within your tribe?

It will be sad if you do ooooo
and here I was considering you as intelligent a pain in the backside but intelligent

Ofcourse dude.

What do you mean by "believing in it"

So now marrying within your own tribe is backward?

What kind of propaganda is this? You are living in a tribal Nation and here you are badmouthing our values?

Our tribal culture of our nation depends on the survival of our tribes. Without that we are nothing.

Tribal marriage also helps us to understand each other better, adjust, etc.

Its the best thing.

We dont have to follow the west in everything.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by sweetestguy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: attention giver cry

U get work so? cry
go and die
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Mynd44: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Ofcourse dude.

What do you mean by "believing in it"

So now marrying within your own tribe is backward?

What kind of propaganda is this? You are living in a tribal Nation and here you are badmouthing our values?

Our tribal culture of our nation depends on the survival of our tribes. Without that we are nothing.

Tribal marriage also helps us to understand each other better, adjust, etc.

Its the best thing.

We dont have to follow the west in everything.
I dont see marrying withinyour tribe as backward, I see saying marrying outside your tribe a bad thing as backward. People might not realise this but you are first and foremost a human being before you are Hausa or Igbo. You are a human first before you are a pagan.

Everyone is human and marrying should never be limited to your tribe. And you speak of cultural difference, how does marrying outside your tribe affect your culture? It even helps you see how other look at your culture, exposes you to other cultures and makes you understand a lot of things you dont

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by 1stola: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2014

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44:
I dont see marrying withinyour tribe as backward, I see saying marrying outside your tribe a bad thing as backward. People might not realise this but you are first and foremost a human being before you are Hausa or Igbo. You are a human first before you are a pagan.

Everyone is human and marrying should never be limited to your tribe. And you speak of cultural difference, how does marrying outside your tribe affect your culture? It even helps you see how other look at your culture, exposes you to other cultures and makes you understand a lot of things you dont

So human beings are not of different ethnicities (almost like species) ?

Im a Hausa , Chadic Sahelian Human.

There is the African Lion and the Indian Lion. Do you think they both will mate naturally?

Then there is the horse and donkey. both of the same family? Will they mate?

Preservation of tribe is very important.

Its not about our own selfish reasons. Its tribal duty.

Today you marry someone from lets say Igbo. You are Hausa.

Then your mixed kid marries a Zulu person.

Their kid is further mixed.

Are you telling me the kid will follow all 3 cultures and practice and preserve it?

Does that make sense?

In 2-3 generations, the culture will be extinct.

Assimilation was therefore an important tool used by colonists and missionaries to destroy the tribes and cultures, as in the case of South Americans, etc.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
captcochrane:

no be u dey eye caracta 2/3 days ago

nd u're tellin us cock nd bull story here

God dey o
ohhhh! Caracta, I like the way she talks and I don't mind having her.. She's my kinda girl. Do u knw her tribe? I've been looking for her, where can I find her pls? cry
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by mascot87(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
sweetestguy: go and die
Osho baba that said that few weeks back is in the hospital.Be careful of your utterances

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? / ISIS Booty, Beware Of Female Terrorist / Who Is A Prostitute???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.