Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? (2511 Views)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by GodsDivinefavor(f): 3:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Not as if men don't do it, but is very common among females.

Why do ladies despise each other?

Why do you stomach so much hatred for eachother?
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by yimikaa: 4:25am On Aug 22, 2014
It's in their blood..most of them,not all of them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2014
...d best thing to do is not av any close female fwends....i prefer aving male as fwends....female fwends ll backbite,slander u at ur back....dey ll come back to u telling u anoda story.....am also a female, av been stabbed twice...dats y i dont f*cking av any female fwends again......
.....i stay close to my male fwends...not just male fwends but d experienced n d old one.....dey r always dere to give me advice weneva i need dem.....dey ll neva back-bite abt u or back-stab.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by MizMyColi(f): 5:49am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...d best thing to do is not av any close female fwends....i prefer aving male as fwends....female fwends ll backbite,slander u at ur back....dey ll come back to u telling u anoda story.....am also a female, av been stabbed twice...dats y i dont f*cking av any female fwends again......
.....i stay close to my male fwends...not just male fwends but d experienced n d old one.....dey r always dere to give me advice weneva i need dem.....dey ll neva back-bite abt u or back-stab.....
I'm different cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Cos of jealousy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi: I'm different cool
...lol..i totally blive u....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2014
LOOOOOOOOOOL
Females

Anywways,they do that cos they not you,they don't got wachu got,they can never be wachu are,they can never get to where you are,cos they are malicious creatures.

Errm buh they really nice to whoever is fvcking 'em
U know wah ah mean wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Tallesty1(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2014
Because women understand women, so they know that they are all after thesame thing.gringringrin

But seriously@Op, women has always been their own enemy. I think it is in their blood. They are jealous, competitive and they kinda enjoy the other's mistake/misfortune. It is weird.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by TRADELYN: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2014
undecided

KiV...
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by abdulaz: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jealousy is when you love and hate at the same time grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Tymax(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pretenders, the whole lot of them. angry

They'd be smiling...

Meanwhile, one is thinking in her mind: "Oh! I just hate you! You're so pretty it hurts. And your bf is so handsome. I hate you. Wish I could break your nose."

The other is thinking: "I see the way you look at me, b*tch! You are lucky we are in public. Why should you have a sexy figure? Not fair. I wish I could shoot u!"

...Then they hug each other. Sneaky. Smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
I'd like the poster above me to know not all women hate each other
I am a woman, my best friends are women

Op, the answer to your question is : INSECURITY

Some women see other women as competition
They are inherently jealous, see you as threat to their already low self esteem, hence the hate

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
A woman who has genuine reasons to hate another woman, should be feared more than a soilder who can easily chop of the heads of fifty men with his double-edged sword.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by ERCROSS(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
it is has been passed down frm one d days of Eve and d serpent..
Eve wasn't even stabbed in d back,
she was stabbed to d face..
in case u don't knw..
d female-serpent visited eve, not d male
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by onegig(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...d best thing to do is not av any close female fwends....i prefer aving male as fwends....female fwends ll backbite,slander u at ur back....dey ll come back to u telling u anoda story.....am also a female, av been stabbed twice...dats y i dont f*cking av any female fwends again......
The time and effort you used in typing all these abbreviations is enough to type out the words correctly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by daveP(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Two girls may just meet the 1st day and like each other, do things together, guys would even conclude they're best pals. But the fact is they dont watch each other's back, they stab it. Whereas.

Guys may not even like themselves the 1st day till God knows when, but they'l definitely watch each other back- FACT

She may laugh about a cloth u jst bought, turn your back, and she yinmus @ you. Its all down to emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by daveP(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax: Pretenders, the whole lot of them. angry

They'd be smiling...

Meanwhile, one is thinking in her mind: "Oh! I just hate you! You're so pretty it hurts. And your bf is so handsome. I hate you. Wish I could break your nose."

The other is thinking: "I see the way you look at me, b*tch! You are lucky we are in public. Why should you have a sexy figure? Not fair. I wish I could shoot u!"

...Then they hug each other. Sneaky. Smh undecided
grin grin well its jst rare to see two, jst Two that wont have an inch of jealousy. Twins proves it further. Ur descriptions..... grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by icebebe(f): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Justeenaleo: LOOOOOOOOOOL
Females

Anywways,they do that cos they not you,they don't got wachu got,they can never be wachu are,they can never get to where you are,cos they are malicious creatures.

Errm buh they really nice to whoever is fvcking 'em
U know wah ah mean wink wink
hey babe is dt u on ya pp?
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Justeenaleo(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
icebebe: hey babe is dt u on ya pp?
Nope
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by icebebe(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Nope
good!
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Its because most of them were butchers in their first life....they still gat the knife.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Neldrizzy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
.....i stay close to my male fwends...not just male fwends but d experienced n d old one.....dey r always dere to give me advice weneva i need dem.....dey ll neva back-bite abt u or back-stab, Neldrizzy is my best male friend, ...
ok!!! i love this!
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: ok!!! i love this!
...Na e-slap u wan chop....bera re-edit am nah nah...b4 i e-pounce on u
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by ideology(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Houseofglam7: Its because most of them were butchers in their first life....they still gat the knife.
kikikikikik, you eh e, were they born with the knife,??
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Neldrizzy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Because women understand women, so they know that they are all after thesame thing.gringringrin

But seriously@Op, women has always been their own enemy. I think it is in their blood. They are jealous, competitive and they kinda enjoy the other's mistake/misfortune. It is weird.
myy son!!! Hehe
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Neldrizzy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...Na e-slap u wan chop....bera re-edit am nah nah...b4 i e-pounce on u
see who is talking abt e-slap... No be only e-slap naa f-slap
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by tayoxx(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
if una like shoot each other e no consine me....ko kanye
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
GodsDivinefavor: Not as if men don't do it, but is very common among females.

Why do ladies despise each other?

Why do you stomach so much hatred for eachother?
I think it has to do with hormone , nature and reasonability .... Most average woman erupt easily and get jealous so easy thus the tendency to stab fellow lady in the back become so high !!

Especially this tchatchatchatcha girls cheesy wey get mouth like kettle !!
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
EMOTIONAL BREAK-DOWN SINDROME (EBDS)

dat s de cause of it!
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
icebebe: good!
Lol why?
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
ideology: kikikikikik, you eh e, were they born with the knife,??

Yes ke

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Secret Things That Turn Men On / Confessions: I Slept With My Driver Just To Have Kids For My Husband / I Need A Good Guy Who Can Make Me Feel Like A Woman Again.call Me No 08069517449

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.