Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football (48575 Views)

Nigeria, Hope Of African Football / Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief / Why Does The West Dominate African Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Kog45(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Walahi,if Mikel wins this award,people go die.If ex players like okocha,Ikpeba and Kanu are saying Mikel deserves the award,who are you to tell us he doesn't deserve it.Mikel deserves it because he is among the last three contenders and any of the three can be pronounced winner.Enyeama issue is very simple,he came strongly into reckoning three months ago and for that he doesn't deserve it.The only Nigeria that deserves to be in the last three is Mikel whether a regular player in Chelsea or Mr backpass.The highest football body in Africa nominated someone for Africa footballer of the year,you are here posting stupid thread"Mikel winning Africa footballer of the year award is an insult to you"not Africa football.Posting such thread about your fellow Nigerian on the verge of being honour tells me how we reason in this country.A cote d voire or a Ghanaian will never post such thread,even if the player is an handicap.Please learn to be your brothers keeper.

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by lolaxavier(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Roon9: Your comment is smeared with so much hate and its glaring that you know nothing in football. Mikel obi might not be so much of an outstanding player but he his very good playing his role in chelsea and nigeria especially. U know nothing about what a defensive midfielder does n you obviously didn't watch chelseas games last season. Surely he won't get d crown but he deservingly made the list. Stop blabbering bros! Cheers

Your comment is smeared with so much emptiness and off-key points. The guy has made very solid points. You even shot yourself in the leg by saying Mikel obi might not be so much of an outstanding player but he his very good playing his role in chelsea and nigeria especially. To win CAF player of the year, you obviously and definitely need to be outstanding. When the likes of George Weah, Mustapha Hadji, Abedi Pele etc won it, they were outstanding. What Enyeama is doing in France is called outstanding, same goes for Yaya Toure. Mikel plays well for Chelsea but can you refer to his performances as outstanding? I see no difference in what Mikel is doing at Chelsea and what Mulumbu is doing at West Brom. Common, won't it be a disgrace to soccer in Africa if a player whose position in his club is uncertain now wins player of the year? Believe me, it will make one think if African football is heading towards the right direction.
If there is no Toure and Enyeama in existence and considering the current status of Mikel, I'd rather suggest the award be kept in the cupboard till another year when an outstanding and exceptional player surfaces.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by tallceejay(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: My view is HOW DID THAT CHANGE THE PRICE OF GARRI FOR MARKET

Its all that matters to you ? Garri ?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by MeGaStReEt: 12:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Mikel Obi, a bench warmer

@Op, I hope you never begin smoke dry shytte.

Mikel is an important player for Chelsea FC so is Yaya for Man City, Mikel plays his part anytime he is called upon, no player in Chelsea FC is guaranteed a first team shirt.

Mikel won ANC with Nigeria, dominated the midfield when Nigeria played against Ivory Coast, won the European Cup with Chelsea, infact there is no point listing his achievement here, those who have been following football with sane mind knows Mikels contribution to Chelsea FC in recent years.

John Obi Mikel deserve to win AFOY and rightly so, he's going to win it.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by marvelcaps231: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2014
Why must we always think negative,op u most high
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by dapizy02(m): 12:53am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims: It is January and very soon , the African footballer of the year 2013 will be named in Lagos Nigeria precisely on the 9th of January. The player to be crowned with this feat should however be very much evaluated and deemed fit to earn this prestigious honour because his personality on the field of play either in the national team or club will go a long way in speaking for African football.

CAF released the final 10-man shortlist of the contenders of this prestigious award last year and interestingly, four Nigerian players made the list. Many Nigerians and even Africans have however tipped John Obi Mikel as the possible winner evident from the fact that he won the Nations cup last year, Europa cup in Europe, participated in d Confederations cup and so on.

MY VIEW
As a Nigerian and a proud African, I see it as not just underscoring but extremely insulting to African football if a player like Mikel wins the award. How can a mere bench warmer in Europe be crowned the African footballer of the year just by virtue of the fact that his national team wins a title or his club wins the European league?

A deserving footballer of the hear should be such that is very resourceful both at home and in clubs. A reigning footballer of the year should at least even make the top three best player in his club even if he doesn't get a spot in the FIFA ranking.

Mikel Obi surely can't make the best ten in Chelsea's team despite being a senior player. I'm of the view that its better not to name anyone the footballer of the year than titling a bench warmer in Europe, what a mock, an insult I can't tolerate as an African.

Nigerians should be please stop being sentimental, selfish and self centred and canvass for a better representative for African football.

Left to me, if at all a Nigerian merits the award, it is Vincent Enyeama, the Nigeria's assistant skipper at goal but Cote d'Ivoire's Yaya Toure surely represents Africa better.

What's your view?

U re so on point DAT u 4got 2 put point @d end of ur point, dats my point.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by bankylan: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2014
It is annoying when an unknown person that has nothing to show for his existence decided to use the remaining 70 naira he was dashed when sent on an errand to go and browse in a non-ventilated cafe in his neighbourhood.

Going by this post, I now see that there is a disadvantage in freedom of speech.

Mikel can look at his life and say ' I am successful'..His parents and siblings are proud of him. His employer is proud of him. Nigerians are proud of him. Who are you to condemn him? Reveal your identity and let people judge you on how you have fared in your personal life.

If you have a career, what have you made out of it?

Since you are not constructive, you deserve no decorum. It does not take any intelligence to criticize the way you did, I believe a peep into your upbringing will reveal a child raised in hatred and conflict. Research has shown that people that are highly critical the way you are, have at a time in their lives suffered failure, frustration, neglect, and are perhaps still without hope.

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Greatihex(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2014
If d coaches nd captains who are professional in the field have voted him, i dnt c d reason y u shld dispute dat.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by akereconfi: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims:
.....wch is why I'm not a footballer, and am sure Mikel is also a nuisance in d profession where I flourish.

and yet his one week salary will take care of your entire career(pension and gratuity).

Mikel under Mourinho now is among the staring XI

Pls go and get a life from Jumia or Konga.....I think ebay will be less expensive

Hater

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by ewosk: 1:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Well the fact that the process entails voting settles it for me that Yaya will most certainly win the Award....whether Mikel would disgrace the award or not is not the issue...But His performance in the National Team, continental assignments and confederation cup is a plus where He Out muscles Yaya if considered...I will certainly Hope Vincent wins it...
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by princepee: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2014
mikel must win this year those who re hating should go and hang cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by 9jauk: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: My view is HOW DID THAT CHANGE THE PRICE OF GARRI FOR MARKET

Absolutely sensational ; I definitely respect and Support Garri clan perspective anyday.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Pablojerry(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2014
You guys are just a bunch of sadists.
Mikel deserve this award more than the others becos he met both head to head, he may not be as skillfful as but he gets the job done ..just imagine if Mikel were to nationalize for England or spain..he is better than carrick yet carrick get rave reviews because he is white.
he was so good that Man utd and chelsea had to settle in court to get him to play for them..
moral..LEARN TO APPRECIATE YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by lolaxavier(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2014
bankylan: It is annoying when an unknown person that has nothing to show for his existence decided to use the remaining 70 naira he was dashed when sent on an errand to go and browse in a non-ventilated cafe in his neighbourhood.

Going by this post, I now see that there is a disadvantage in freedom of speech.

Mikel can look at his life and say ' I am successful'..His parents and siblings are proud of him. His employer is proud of him. Nigerians are proud of him. Who are you to condemn him? Reveal your identity and let people judge you on how you have fared in your personal life.

Since you are not constructive, you deserve no decorum. It does not take any intelligence to criticize the way you did, I believe a peep into your upbringing will reveal a child raised in hatred and conflict. Research has shown that people that are highly critical the way you are, have at a time in their lives suffered failure, frustration, neglect, and are perhaps still without hope.

FINDINGS
You have successfully proven to the whole world your inability to understand topics especially around 1.30 in the morning when you posted this comment. Ki la n wi, ki lo n so...It's either you deliberately strayed away from the topic or you're too tired to think at night, hence your mumu post.

CONCLUSION & RECOMMENDATION: Please stop making contributions to subject matters in the dead of night especially around 1.30am.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Vinsaint(m): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2014
So na Mikel dey NL table dis new year for slaughter so ? Mek una livam alone. No bi him put himsef for last 3 . If u nor lijkam no vote foram. At his worst his our best nr 10 nd our future captain. Yaya is de favourite but Mikel is not dia by mistake.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Obinoscopy(m): 1:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Mikel is a good player. He contributed in both his Club and Country's success. Mikel's philosophy has always being team work, conservative football and defensive football. He brings stability into the pitch. He deserves to be among the top three nominees for the award. Anyone among the top three could win it. Let's not talk bad about our fellow countryman who has done both his club and country proud.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Neatboy(m): 1:39am On Jan 03, 2014
It is hightime we started telling each other the truth. Truly if you are talking about achievement Mikel is ahead of Toure. But if we are talking about individual brilliance Toure is ahead. The question is: what are the criteria? Because, if it is strictly by individual brilliance I think Jay Jay should have been crowned during his time. This thing is African Best not European Best. We are talking about a player that has taken his continent to the next level in football via his national team and also club. How is the African Best female player crowned? Is it by their individual performance in their European clubs or by what they have achieved and done for their nations? Listen, by individual brilliance Mikel is just 35% but by achievement he is 90%. By individual brilliance Toure is 60% but by achievement he is 40%. What has he (Mikel) not achieved except the FIFA World Cup, and which level of football has he not played and performed well? I thank God you said that it's your own personal view or opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Am xo disappointed!

@o.p plz do me a favour..

Shut-the-hell-up...mtcheeeeew
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by amobii: 1:41am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims:
Im a Nigerian nd I hold nothing against Mikel as a player, in fact am a fan esp then when he represented Nigeria in d U21 category in d world cup back in 2005. I just like to be factual.
U re right Mikel is doing what he does best, but unfortunately some others re doing it better.
Ans ds:
does it make sense for a palyer who warms d bench in europe to come to africa nd is crowned d footballer of d year? Pls just YES or NO..

Some people does not have a brain at all, you said Mikel warms bench in europe, even he does its not his choice because the coach then does prefer another to the role, but when another coach came he started using his 1st eleven. Just leave the panel to decide and stop bad mouthibg someone career.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by emmanugo: 1:42am On Jan 03, 2014
bankylan: It is annoying when an unknown person that has nothing to show for his existence decided to use the remaining 70 naira he was dashed when sent on an errand to go and browse in a non-ventilated cafe in his neighbourhood.

choi...guy u don brutaliz dis OP ...bt @OP u sound lik som1 hu dosnt apreciat wat dey av..more like som1 hu wil Look into his moms face n tel her dat Mama Nkechi is beta dan her simply because mama Nkechi alwaz put Meat in her Food...mikel has won evrytn ders to b Won as a footballer(xcept for world cup) somtn even messi n ronaldo cant boast of..for a guy hu startd a champions leagu final n playd 90 min in d CAN final to b cald a bench warmer?? Mehn i dnt mind dat title if i culd achiev half of wat dis guy has achievd...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by oliidell(m): 1:47am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims: .... the African footballer of the year 2013 will be named in Lagos Nigeria precisely on the 9th of January. The player to be crowned should however be very much evaluated and deemed fit to earn this prestigious honour because his personality on the field of play either in the national team or club will go a long way in speaking for African football.

MY VIEW
As a Nigerian and a proud African, I see it as not just underscoring but extremely insulting to African football if a player like Mikel wins the award. How can a mere bench warmer in Europe be crowned the African footballer of the year just by virtue of the fact that his national team wins a title or his club wins the European league?

A deserving footballer of the hear should be such that is very resourceful both at home and in clubs. A reigning footballer of the year should at least even make the top three best player in his club even if he doesn't get a spot in the FIFA ranking.

Mikel Obi surely can't make the best ten in Chelsea's team despite being a senior player. I'm of the view that its better not to name anyone the footballer of the year than titling a bench warmer in Europe, what a mock....

U claim to be a Nigerian and proud African, but from your view and subsequent posts, you come across as a disgruntled tribalist and a Mikel-hater who knows next to nothing about soccer-on and off the pitch.
In a nations cup year, a player's exploits in the AFCON should be put before whateva happens at European clubs.
It's looking like Nigeria is about to be played out again this year, dats CAF politics.
One quick one; u stated that you are very good at what u do. As a professional footballer, Obi is among the first ten, if not the first three for his country. As a professional "watevathehellyoudo", if you are anywhere near the top 500,000, u won't have d time for such hideously opinionated compositions. Quit hating and don't even try comparing urself wit dis dude again cos u both are poles apart in terms of achievements.
Come Jan 9th, I realy hope Mikel wins so dat the nairalander called heykims can go commit suicide.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Lordave: 1:51am On Jan 03, 2014
OP, you are pathetic bast@rd son of a 4cktard.
You will die of worthless and senseless sentiments if you don't do fast and repent.

I knew it was 70% tribal rooted hatred controlling you, and you confirmed it when you said it's only Igbos that are supporting Mikel even after your flimsy reasons. It's obvious you knew it would go down the tribal way, nevertheless you went on creating this cursed thread. I'd have given my reason why Mikel should win it, but because you are a belligerently bigoted headlessdick, I should save my energy. I'm allergic to haters and gross losers like you, and believe me, you are utterly jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by adezjamz(m): 1:52am On Jan 03, 2014
@OP, don't forget Okocha deserves it too during his time bt his Country & team achieved less compared to his "overthrower" Samuel Eto'o.

Don't forget Abu trika & Emmanuel Adebayo too.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Richy4(m): 1:52am On Jan 03, 2014
People do not really appreciate what they got.
three weeks ago, my boss whom i do not even speak with except work matters just asked me where i came from. i said Nigeria. he asked me do i know that the Nigerian Goal keeper Vincent Enyama is playing in his country? in a club in his home town and he is the best goal keeper in his country

he went on passionately and mentioned the number of goals that has gone behind him and how hundreds has gone behind others. how his club was 2nd on the table and how every club was willing to have him.

i was just looking at him because of how passionate he was speaking about a Nigerian goal keeper. Though i felt kind of ashamed because I do not know any thing about Vincent and his progress in his European club.

can a Nigerian speak passionately about their own for once? Instead of negative write up. If Chelsea of all Club could still retain Mikel that means he knows what he is doing.

If the Organizers think Mikel deserve to win, and you do not, you have the write sue them. so that they can defend the reason why the think he deserves it. The Yaya you mentioned here assuming he is a Nigerian, you would have ruled him out too.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by pendusky(m): 1:58am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims: It is January and very soon , the African footballer of the year 2013 will be named in Lagos Nigeria precisely on the 9th of January. The player to be crowned with this feat should however be very much evaluated and deemed fit to earn this prestigious honour because his personality on the field of play either in the national team or club will go a long way in speaking for African football.

CAF released the final 10-man shortlist of the contenders of this prestigious award last year and interestingly, four Nigerian players made the list. Many Nigerians and even Africans have however tipped John Obi Mikel as the possible winner evident from the fact that he won the Nations cup last year, Europa cup in Europe, participated in d Confederations cup and so on.

MY VIEW

Mikel Obi surely can't make the best ten in Chelsea's team despite being a senior player. I'm of the view that its better not to name anyone the footballer of the year than titling a bench warmer in Europe, what a mock, an insult I can't tolerate as an African.

Nigerians should be please stop being sentimental, selfish and self centred and canvass for a better representative for African football.

Left to me, if at all a Nigerian merits the award, it is Vincent Enyeama, the Nigeria's assistant skipper at goal but Cote d'Ivoire's Yaya Toure surely represents Africa better.

What's your view?

no ure not a nigerian but from ivory coast, ure anti chelsea n hater of NFF, GnD!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2014
On the contrary...
why Mikel Deserves AFOY

Nigeria’s John Obi Mikel will go head to head against Cote D’Ivoire pair Yaya Toure and Didier Drogba for the Caf African Footballer of the Year award to be announced at a gala in Lagos on January 9.
The trio emerged finalists for the award after Caf pruned the list of 10 players on Monday. Those dropped include Nigerian trio of Vincent Enyeama, Emmanuel Emenike and Ahmed Musa, Egyptian veteran Mohamed Aboutreika, Burkinabe midfielder Jonathan Pitroipa, Ghana’s Asamoah Gyan and Gabon’s Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang.
First time nominee Mikel will attempt to unseat reigning player of the year Toure and former winner Drogba. Both Ivoirians have won the award twice, with Yaya hoping to make it three wins on a spin.
In a year where national team football accolades will be key to the award, Mikel should expect to get a favourable look in by the coaches of the 53 national associations that make up the voting pool.
The Chelsea midfielder led Nigeria to Africa Cup of Nations title in February 2013, helping the Super Eagles defeat the Ivoirians in a testy quarter final encounter along the way.
Having won the Goal Nigeria Player of the Year Award for the second time in 2013 among many other accolades, Mikel certainly looks good enough for the African title this term.
With key performances that showed him as the fulcrum of the Nigerian side that broke a 19-year barren run, Mikel has placed himself at a vantage point. After all, he is the only one among the trio that has ever won an Afcon title.
While the Ivoirians have succeeded at their club sides, they have never been able to bring their talent to bear on the continent.
Such is the disappointment that has trailed the so-called Golden Generation of Ivory Coast who have been unable to back up their immense talent with a title at senior national team level.
At every point when they had been expected to make their number count, Drogba, Yaya & co. have failed, picking up two Afcon silver medals in 2006 and 2012 and finishing fourth in 2008.
Yaya Toure | Can he make it a third straight award?
Despite arguments that an award of this kind is supposed to be individual in nature, that is, it should only be about the tantalising goals and headlines that a footballer makes, it will be a disservice to the game if players who win championships as part of a whole group are overlooked.
At the Nations Cup, Mikel shone far above the Ivoirian duo as he was named man of the match three times and made the official team of the tournament.
He scored a goal at the Confederations Cup and also helped his country qualify for the 2014 World Cup, the first time in more than a decade that a reigning Afcon winner will play at the Mundial
His performances in the past year received lots of praise from many quarters including one major endorsement from Zambia legend Kalusha Bwalya who said onSuperSport: “He’s good enough for the African footballer of the Year award.”
Taking nothing away from Yaya’s performances as the Elephants qualified for the World Cup and his impressive displays for Manchester City, Mikel certainly made the biggest impact in African football last year with the Super Eagles.
Seven years after winning his last Young Player of the Year award, the Chelsea midfielder surely deserves to win the 2013 Caf African Player of the Year award

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by donfemox(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Why am I not surprised? We nigerians like to bring our countryman down in place of a foreigner. May God help us
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by donfemox(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Why am I not surprised? We nigerians like to bring our countryman down in place of a foreigner. May God help us
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by auskenfine(m): 2:06am On Jan 03, 2014
You earned my respect ma'am. Please what gift(s) can I present to you? As the only person who wrote it write. Wait a second- OP are you truly a Nigerian? NO! Check ur root. Blood is thicker than water. You are not telling us this; are you? FIFA keeps relegating Nigeria even the more we win matches. So bro, give the cap to whom it does not fit biko.
safarigirl: Some people are shameless sha. Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, the fact that Drogba made top 3 over a class act like Enyeama is already a disgrace on it's own. We might as well complete the disgraceful act by dashing Mikel the award, bunch of shameless niggurs.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 03, 2014
It's been long dis award came in favour of a Nigerian, So let John Obi Mikel just have it......

>>>>>>UP GUNNERS<<<<<<<
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by ROCKJ1(m): 2:15am On Jan 03, 2014
The OP is so full of hate.... I don't know what Mikel did to him. Judging by performance last season, yaya won nothing for both club and country. Mikel won nations cup for country and Europa league for club... Doesn't this answer the question? Op pls jump off onitsha bridge, use naked wire brush teeth.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by perez019(m): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2014
@op, head to head mikel deserves the. CAF awards ahead of yaya... He was outstanding. During the Nations cup, confederations cup, and was also instrumental in chelsea's europa cup success.. Yaya wasn't exceptional during the nations cup, maybe. He performed better than mikel in d english premier league... In conclusion, Mikel bagged more trophies than yaya in 2013 and so he clearly deserves d award... Na. Person wey pass sabi book..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.