Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) (1039 Views)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by bobolekepee(m): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2014
We all know that ladies are emotional being. They are not logical so they do some very silly things and regret it later.
Anyway, No matter what, learn NEVER to do or say these things to a guy 'cos you may not like what will follow- (boko-haram reaction)
1. "Broke fellow/ poor man":- A guy may laff when a fellow guy calls him poor BUT when it comes from a girl, it becomes unbearable. He thinks about it for days/weeks. And believe me he's gonna get back to you.
Probable Reaction:-He may use you for ritual, kidnap and sell ur body parts.
2. " Who do you think you are" :- Many girls like this alot. To a guy, it means you are calling him a nobody.
Probable Reaction:-DirtySlap or Beat you blueblack. And if he happens to be those who don't forgive, he will make life unbearable by telling other guys about ur arrogance. WHAT MOST GUYS HATE THE MOST IS NOT NAGGING OR UGLINESS BUT ARROGANCE.
3. "Small boy":- A guy won't think twice before interpreting this to mean small "dick". Except ur flirting, don't say this to a guy abeg you, cos you wont like the reaction.
Probable Reaction:-molest. Did you see what I write? He is going To Molest you and believe me with some other dirty, ugly, unkempt guys.
4. "Men are dogs";- Apart from the fact that ur generalising unduely, you are also saying it with an irksome metaphor.
Probable Reaction:-If he's ur bf, he will begin to flirt with other girls because YOU'VE KNOWN HE CAN'T BUT FLIRT. If he's not ur BF he is going to ask if ur father is a woman.
5. "We shall see ":- If you have a bickering, quarrel or a fight with a guy, pls don't say this o. Men love challenges.
Probable Reaction:-You will see indeed and you will be surprised with what you will see. Some guys will so mock, yab you that you will think Suicide is better. Especially, if you have a deficiency or not good looking.
Don't insult a guy when he approaches you. Just tell him you are not ready or you are already taken. But make sure it is a STRONG NO, if you smile or soften ur voice when you say it he is gonna think ur playing hard to get. If ur not shy look into his eyes and say NO.(he will know you mean it).
Don't wear mini skirt or blouse that exposes ur sensitive body parts. It is for ur own good. You are simply inviting Molester.
Don't date two guys at the same time. They will know and you will be the looser but not after they have fired you to their satisfaction.
Don't break a guy's HEART 'cos he will break ur HEAD. Of course you can walk out of a relationship if it's not working to ur satisfaction but make sure you gather the clothes, money, jewelries and give them back to him. You can't just leave him that way after he's invested so much on you. Haba.
Don't tell ur friend ANYTHING about ur guy. Does she need them? NO. And also don't show her what he buys for you but let her see them for herself. Don't make her JEALOUS.
Finally, keep urself for the man that deserves you. Whether you like it or not, the impression on the wedding night matters. Anyman that insists on sex is a player. I'm a guy and I know what I'm saying. Most guys aren't ready for marriage but they want sex.
If he can't stay WITHOUT sex, he won't stay WITH sex.
Be careful about the fun you catch so that you won't catch fire.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by sakalisis(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2014
hmmm ;Dhmmm
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by bobolekepee(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2014
sakalisis: hmmm ;Dhmmm
Lol... Y hmmm...?
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2014
So you have shown men as vengeful, violent and mindless beasts who should be feared. Just because you react that way does not mean everyone does

2 Likes

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Etranshub(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Walahi won ti get OP yi....watery poo
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by bobolekepee(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: So you have shown men as vengeful, violent and mindless beasts who should be feared. Just because you react that way does not mean everyone does
Hmmm... Mynd_44

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me / The Concept Behind Calling A Newly Wedded Man Groom And The Woman Bride / Popular Comedian Emeka Smith Prays For Single Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.