Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! (57292 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / Why Is It Dat All These Hot Babes Usually Marry Men Dat Are Not So Handsome? / 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Am a relationship person, and I believe a healthy relationship makes your life span longer. I post just twice a week because I try to get suggestions so as to avoid controversy. Below are the type of Men I Believe Ladies shouldn't consider for Marriage!!
(1) Men that Womanize: This is no longer news. Once it has entered into a man, only the fervent prayer of a righteous man will cure the addiction. A lot of male folks will argue that it comes as a result of being single but notwithstanding, I have seen married men who chase after young girls. A womanizer will never change. Forget all the promises he will tell you. Nothing kills a Man faster than a woman. History confirms it, The bible proves it(prov 31:5) and we have seen Heroes who were reduced to nothing just because Womanizing.

(2) Men that take Hard substances(Drinks,Drugs,etc): Just like my first point, the addiction to hard substances can hardly be broken by Marriage. If you date or marry a drug addict, you will only have urself to blame. Technically, I believe that only a supernatural power can destroy such addiction. So my dear lady, if you don't want to visit shiloh regularly after marriage, don't neglect the fact I just stated. No matter his riches, Handsome face, etc when he gets to a state of being "High" or "Depressed" and no solution around the corner, you will be in for a long thing.

(3) A Man that Loves his Money more than You: This point might be a little bit controversial and I stand to be corrected. When the Love of money takes over a Man, nothing else comes to mind. Excess money might be there to spend but I doubt if a family will be united to spend the money. So my dear Lady, if you believe that when the money comes in BULK everything will come back to normal, You might end up spending the Cold Nights alone on your Bed.(I.e if you don't want to cheat)

There are still lots of them, but I consider these 3 the killer of marriages. Am open to corrections and commendations.

Original writer: AguBushMenyor. (Mike)

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by oatzeal(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by kilode100(f): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
These are the things I love in my men.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Mhizkel(f): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:
Lady, Be careful what you wish for.

33 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by kilode100(f): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

Lady, Be careful what you wish for.

Meaning?
A womanising man is a full LovePeddler in the bedroom.. They know the right places to touch and I love being touched..
Who cares whose bed he crawls out from??

Loving money more than me only means he's gonna be super duper rich and That's a nice thing abi?

I also smoke substances.. It all works out very well.

162 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by toyeoye(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
I object #2, I know people who know some married people whose husbands smoke igbo everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:
"Your Men" (plural)... You are no different. All the same, an old saying goes "Never teach pigs how to sing"... Keep it up

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
toyeoye:
I object #2, I know people who know some married people whose husbands smoke igbo everyday.
And the marriage is so Wonderful? What if you are not that Lucky?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by kilode100(f): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

"Your Men" (plural)... You are no different. All the same, an old saying goes "Never teach pigs how to sing"... Keep it up

All these menstruating abi menopausal men sef.
Swerve jor.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gos please i need a man with a heart please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Attributes of their papa

Yet, dem dey find perfect husband... sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by mayorkyzo: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Interesting tho! I would prefer a man that loves his money than the other two tho

See what Mercy Johnson did in this new movie for #20million @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/01/mercy-johnson-goes-nked-in-new-movie.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Just Marry Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Lexusgs430: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:

Meaning?
A womanising man is a full LovePeddler in the bedroom.. They know the right places to touch and I love being touched..

Loving money more than me only means he's gonna be super duper rich and That's a nice thing abi?

I have a proposal for you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Really?
Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Rutheby(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ladies dat cope with those attitude are always after something........ MONEY

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na so. Odiegwu.
Different Strokes For Different Folks
Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by rukkyland(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
funny thing about life is that... there are lots of men with these attributes and they are having a happy home anyway.

BUT Odikwa dangerous.. yours might not turn out well.
lets just allow God have His way in our marriage choice.
Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by malton: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:

Meaning?

This one na real olosho!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by lifezone247(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op when u become special advicer for women affair?
Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by joe4christ(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:

You see am?
@OP From the quoted post, I believe it is glaring to you now that we all have individual differences, and just as our faces are different, so are our desires. What might serve as poison to one might serve as a delicacy to another.

So in conclusion, learn!

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by sukkot: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
hokkayyyy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Brown14: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
I do these 3 things above...n even more
Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Even friend zone, numbers 1 & 2 will not see.

Number 3 will definitely not get to the promised land too.

Thanks op.
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by adorablepepple(f): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
In this generation just pray to find a God fearing man who hasn't reduced his standard due to worldly pleasures shikenan!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by Trone: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Super story.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
What of men that are broke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Having Sex / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.