Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me (1042 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by mattyqueen(f): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Am jst in my late teens, nd dia z dz guys, a corper serving in my town, we became fwnds, nd each time we talk, he always mentions dat he loves me nd wud lyk 2 marry me, so serious dat he has tld hs family nd he is askn 2 cme see my parents, d problem here is dat am nt ready 4 marriage< i jst entered uni dz year>, nd d guy z far older than me, each time i try 2 tl him, he says am hurting him, i jst dnt knw hw 2 tl him dat am nt ready. marriage z a delicate nd touchy issue, i dnt wnt 2 make a choice i wud regret, pls i nd ur advice, tnk u nd hapi new year. God bless.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by Mynd44: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2014
First of all, how do you feel about him?
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Just don't marry him.

Hurtin' him. He is a selfish id.iot. He has lived his life to the fullest (he is way older) so far and you are suppossed to marry him in your late teens. Finish your education first!
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by sweetfreshboy(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2014
sister you better fast forward and dont pull over....he just wanna use marriage to cloud ur senses...flee from him and tell him no frankly....u still gat a long life ahead. bless u.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by Enegod(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2014
have you yansh him?
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by LaJuMe: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
My dear if u get married to him,u may not complete ur education.
And U dont wanna be a full time house wife with ordinary school cert.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by mattyqueen(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
@MYND, D guy z a nice guy nd i like him,. . tnks all, i actually fl he wants 2 use dz 2 hold me cos he said he doznt want 2 lose me when i get 2 skul.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by FerdG(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
carefreewannabe: Just don't marry him.

Hurtin' him. He is a selfish id.iot. He has lived his life to the fullest (he is way older) so far and you are suppossed to marry him in your late teens. Finish your education first!
yeah i bliv evry gurl shld get the chance 2 explore her life b4 marriage....dnt get tired up at diz age.unless u rili dnt care then u can marry him.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by thorpido(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Your education should be priority now,not marriage.Find out from him if he is ready to wait for you to complete your education.If he is not willing then forget about him.
You need some years to develop mentally too so marriage even without your education cannot be now.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by lirusehn(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
2 immatured kids
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by Gloximazz(f): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
lirusehn: 2 immatured kids
LOL.hw do u mean?
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by Zeebah23(f): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Shine your eyes.
Gone are the days when if a guy has met your people, it means he is serious.
I know a couple of guys who has introduced quite a number of ladies to their people. It could be a way of getting between your legs.
Men will always be men - Wiser and smarter.

Wait, You don't know how to tell him you are not ready for marriage? Why? If you are not ready for marriage, do not go into it Ma.

And the guy could be serious o.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by Dygeasy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
mattyqueen: @MYND, D guy z a nice guy nd i like him,. . tnks all, i actually fl he wants 2 use dz 2 hold me cos he said he doznt want 2 lose me when i get 2 skul.
I Don't Need Anybody To Explain To Me How Naïve You Are...

You Know The Right Thing For You And You're Here Soliciting For Advice. You Want Us To Tell You What You Want To Hear. Sorry What You Want To Hear Is Not The Best For You.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by mattyqueen(f): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
lirusehn: 2 immatured kids
over matured man. i wnder wat u wud tl ur sister. bt tnks
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by mattyqueen(f): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dygeasy: I Don't Need Anybody To Explain To Me How Naïve You Are...
You Know The Right Thing For You And You're Here Soliciting For Advice. You Want Us To Tell You What You Want To Hear. Sorry What You Want To Hear Is Not The Best For You.
Y dnt u tl me what i want 2 hear, let me knw , d point z he doznt seem 2 undastnd whn i tl him.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by mattyqueen(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Zeebah23: Shine your eyes.
Gone are the days when if a guy has met your people, it means he is serious.
I know a couple of guys who has introduced quite a number of ladies to their people. It could be a way of getting between your legs.
Men will always be men - Wiser and smarter.
Wait, You don't know how to tell him you are not ready for marriage? Why? If you are not ready for marriage, do not go into it Ma.
And the guy could be serious o.
Av tld him dat am nt bt he is bent n me, he said he wants 2 wait bt he is under pressure to get married dz year.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by Zeebah23(f): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
mattyqueen: Av tld him dat am nt bt he is bent n me, he said he wants 2 wait bt he is under pressure to get married dz year.
He's under presssure, huh? i hope you realize that you stop being a responsibility of parents once you get married. He is a corp menber, how does he intend to get the money to send you to school? By saving his allawee? Okay.
I hope he doesn't turn around later and start calling you a liability.

This is not about your age, it is about the things involved- you being in school and maintaining a home. He's ready but you are not, that's a huge problem.
Btw, how do you address the guy? Like your elder brother, i guess. Why would you be scared to take a stand that is good for you? Face him and make him see reasons you can't get married now. You sound like you don't want to lose this guy but i still advice you use your head.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by mattyqueen(f): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Zeebah23:
He's under presssure, huh? i hope you realize that you stop being a responsibility of parents once you get married. He is a corp menber, how does he intend to get the money to send you to school? By saving his allawee? Okay.
I hope he doesn't turn around later and start calling you a liability.
This is not about your age, it is about the things involved- you being in school and maintaining a home. He's ready but you are not, that's a huge problem.
Btw, how do you address the guy? Like your elder brother, i guess. Why would you be scared to take a stand that is good for you? Face him and make him see reasons you can't get married now. You sound like you don't want to lose this guy but i still advice you use your head.
U knw wat, one snickers 4 u. tnks am grateful.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Be firm in your decision. If he's hurting then he'll just have to get used to it. Don't fall for emotional blackmail dear.
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by mattyqueen(f): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
uj_sizzle: Be firm in your decision. If he's hurting then he'll just have to get used to it. Don't fall for emotional blackmail dear.
I pray so, tnk u dear
Re: What Will I Do Nw? Pls Advise Me by Saraha1(f): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Girl make your decision ,best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Confused...needs Advice. / A Gentleman’s Guide On How To Get THAT Girl / Life Is Wrong! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.