Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: (25899 Views)

Why Is A Man's Loyalty To His Friends More Important Than His Wife? / When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 4:35am On Aug 07, 2008
Does that mean he's serious about you?
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by HCH3COO: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2008
lol. grin
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2008
har har?
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2008
I'm missing the joke here!!
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ima1(f): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2008
ya cuz he is bringing you into his world, i would assume cuz a guy will not do that if he doesn't think ur cool
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2008
I've heard guys be in relationships with their girlfriends for a long time and they don't introduce them to their friends. Now this could be 'cos the guy is scared that the girlfriend might be flirted with by his friends and she may get tempted (as the friends have similar personalities to you and one little tweak could make them more compatible with your girlfriend than you), or maybe he's embarrased of her or isn't comfortable with their relationship, or maybe he's scared of his friends making fun of how lovey dovey he is with her.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ima1(f): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2008
the way i see it is if the guy doesn't wanna introduce you to his friends cuz he thinks you would be flirty or his friends would snatch you from him then he is insecure, if he is embarrased of you then you don't need to be with him in the first place.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 6:15am On Aug 07, 2008
ima1:

the way i see it is if the guy doesn't want to introduce you to his friends because he thinks you would be flirty or his friends would snatch you from him then he is insecure, if he is embarrased of you then you don't need to be with him in the first place.

True!
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by StephenP(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2008
That is a positive sign and a step forward for you. It means he trusts you well enough to know you won't embarrass him in front of his friends and yes, he is pretty serious about you.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by francessby(f): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2008
not really
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ninij2: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2008
well sometimes it might mean he is serious with u and other times its just an introduction
a guy can even introduce you to his parents and still misbehave later
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by iice(f): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2008
In my experience, it doesn't mean jack.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by MissyB1(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2008
Iice thank you jare.

It doesn't mean jack!!!What you should be bothering yourself about is can he introduce you to his parents and as what(Even at times ,this doesn't even count much)?His friends re like him,who knows how many girls he has introduced to them apart from you.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by idygurl(f): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2008
Just take it as a step in the right direction. I doesn't necessarily mean he'll go all the way with you. kiss
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by girlsoswit(f): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2008
That is when u shud be more watchful cause he's indirectly telling them "She's my nxt victim".
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by spikedcylinder: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2008
Iice and Missy B, e se o!
It doesnt mean nada! If you're super fine, he might just mean he's showing you off to his friends so they can see his latest conquest. . . dont mean he's going to be "taking you home to momma".
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by opokonwa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2008
From a guy's perspective, it doesn't suggest that he is serious.
But when he introduces you to his family esp mum & dad, then it is serious.

An introduction to his friends might just be because you're presentable enough for him to show you off.
You might still be only his sex-mate after that.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Sisikill: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
iice:

In my experience, it doesn't mean jack.

LMAO! Thank you very much.

Why oh why do we have to look at insignificant things to measure relationships? So what happens if he introduces you the same night you met? Is that a cue to start picking out china pattern? You wanna know where you relationship is going. . . how's about sitting him down and asking him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
It could mean anything mostly at least he likes you enough to show you off to his friends

it could also mean that you have a reputation as the girl who lets him hit it any way he wants and his friends want to meet you so they could plot on sharing you  tongue
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Positivity(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ TOPIC; depends on the kind of guy we talking about.

Is he the type that is reserved and not that really social, if yes then, he probably wants to take the relationship to the next level and trust you enough to let you meet his friends.

If he's the type that is more or less a social-freak, introducing you to the world means nothing, probably, another means of getting you off-guard and, in between your thighs.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by abikelat(f): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
Guys are not always serious. They may say sumtin and mean d opposite, so if he introduces u 2 his friends is not a big deal, he cud still rubbish u at ur back intheir own presence
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2008
girlsoswit:

That is when u should be more watchful cause he's indirectly telling them "She's my nxt victim".

lol!!!
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ssRhino: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2008
cos a man introduce u to his friends dont means, he is falling, only means, when u see her, pls, stay off, cos she is my territory.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by tope2000(f): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
It doesnt mean SH!T
maybe to his mum then yeah he's serious
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ topic

It doesn't mean anything. A guy can even introduce you to his mother and still cheat on you.

Men introduce women to the whole world as their wives but yet they cheat like hell!
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ssRhino: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

It doesn't mean anything. A guy can even introduce you to his mother and still cheat on you.

Men introduce women to the whole world as their wives but yet they cheat like hell!

Haba now, u sure dont have much good to say about men.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2008
$$Rhino:

Haba now, u sure don't have much good to say about men.

Na lie I talk?

Even after they have introduced this women to their gods they still mistreat them.

So who cares about who he introduces you to?
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ssRhino: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2008
michelin89:

Na lie I talk?

Even after they have introduced this women to their gods they still mistreat them.

So who cares about who he introduces you to?

I dont really agree with that statement, i think there are some pple that when a man introduce u to them, they will never take another fly pass that person, cos they have so much respect for such people.
Most of the time, i will say their Mother, now take note that Mother is not same as Mom.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2008
$$Rhino:

I don't really agree with that statement, i think there are some people that when a man introduce u to them, they will never take another fly pass that person, because they have so much respect for such people.
Most of the time, i will say their Mother, now take note that Mother is not same as Mom.

Are they different women?
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ssRhino: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2008
michelin89:

Are they different women?

Mother is the one that will go to bed hungry for you to have something in your stomach, the type that will forgo everything to make sure u have all it takes to be a happy child, and i know for a fact that it takes any woman with a Pu*sy to make a baby and be a Mom, but takes a real Mother to look after that baby, so most men that understand that ideology usually have so much respect for the mother.
Most mothers will never wanna see their son trading women around.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2008
$$Rhino:

Mother is the one that will go to bed hungry for you to have something in your stomach, the type that will forgo everything to make sure u have all it takes to be a happy child, and i know for a fact that it takes any woman with a Pu*sy to make a baby and be a Mom, but takes a real Mother to look after that baby, so most men that understand that ideology usually have so much respect for the mother.
Most mothers will never want to see their son trading women around.

Sorry but your attempt to differenciate has failed awfully. People use mom even to emphatize how mush they are attached to their mothers.

That still doesn't change the fact that there is no guarantee of a man's seriousness.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by onyinye2(f): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2008
I don't really such much in meeting my guy's friends. I mean i might mean that he sees something in me that he might want to show off or show to his friends. beats me. When a guy introduces me to his family, now that means he is serious about you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / My Abuja Experience / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.