Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: (26297 Views)

Why Is A Man's Loyalty To His Friends More Important Than His Wife? / When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ssRhino: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2008
michelin89:

Sorry but your attempt to differenciate has failed awfully. People use mom even to emphatize how mush they are attached to their mothers.
That still doesn't change the fact that there is no guarantee of a man's seriousness.

Trust me, yes we say Mom, but we know she is a Mother, and when a man respect his Mother, he will never bring another woman to that mother's presence.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by nalijah07(f): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2008
So the consensus is that if a guy introduces you to his family he is serious, but to friends it could be for various reasons.

How about if he introduces you to the best friend?
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2008
$$Rhino:

Trust me, yes we say Mom, but we know she is a Mother, and when a man respect his Mother, he will never bring another woman to that mother's presence.

Must he mess with another women under his mother's nose to know he is cheating?

Are you telling me then that most Nigerian men don't give a damn about their mothers? They would even marry their mothers if they could!
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2008
nalijah07:

So the consensus is that if a guy introduces you to his family he is serious, but to friends it could be for various reasons.

That one nor mean anything!

In fact he might even use it as a tactic. Introduce you to everyone so that you'll be assured he is the best guy!

Ufff!
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by iice(f): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2008
nalijah07:

michelin89:

That one nor mean anything!

In fact he moght even use it as a tactic. Introduce you to everyone so that you'll be assured he is the best guy!

Ufff!

Abi ooo
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by chika98: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2008
Doesn't mean jack! Don't get warped up.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by rampant(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2008
its no sign of seriousness,some even introduce the babe to family members and still aint serious

im not saying d guy is not serious wt u,but thats not enough sign to prove his seriousness
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by powderPink(f): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2008
a guy introduses a girl to his friends wow whoopee doo omg are we supposed to be honoured?
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Akinagirl(f): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2008
lol right.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by nubila(f): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2008
When a guy introduces you to his friends, it does not mean that he is getting serious with you. It may be that he wants you to be a part of the group.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Busybody2(f): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ poster

Forget that side.

Nigerian men and their long throat friends shocked They come to girl A's house, she cooks for them, they chop her food and then reassure her that she is the only one. They go to girl B's house, do the same, they go to girl C's, then girl D, . . .I still envy our men and their honesty sha, they tell each other everything about their relationships, whilst we girls would lie to each other through our teeth to protect our men's honour

Don't fall for them even if they introduce you to their cousins or aunty or uncles or fathers. No be Nigeria wey everybody be everybody's cousin, aunties, uncles, fathers, mothers, etc.

White people sef dey always laugh at us and can't help wonder if we are all related to one another because we perform mass orgies. cool
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by Busybody2(f): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
I agree with Rhino that you have hit jackpot when they introduce you to their realwink mum.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 5:23am On Aug 08, 2008
It depends on the guy and the circumstance right? I mean I laugh because my ex introduced me to his friends and they were all players, I felt like a piece of meat. But I knew if he had introduced me to his sister that would have meant something. Man, the boy went on and on about his sister, I swear he would have married her if he had the chance. He worshipped that girl. So I think in that case, it would have at least meant he was if not fully, at least half serious in our relationship smiley

Like I said every case is different.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by dimitri(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2008
it doesn't really follow but it may show that you are cool enough to be associated with.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
Precisely, I think it means you're not an embarrasment, or if the guy already told his friends that you are an easy/dumb chick, then it just means that you are the jester for the group.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by ssRhino: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
topup:

Precisely, I think it means you're not an embarrasment, or if the guy already told his friends that you are an easy/dumb chick, then it just means that you are the jester for the group.

I so mch disagree with that, he will never introduce u to his friends while you there if all yu just said were true, he could point at you from afar and say all that.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2008
$$Rhino:

I so mch disagree with that, he will never introduce u to his friends while you there if all yu just said were true, he could point at you from afar and say all that.

Now I disagree with you. I think that it is possible that they could have an inside joke, and when you're gone, they could diss you, that is if he's only with you for the 'goodies'.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by iice(f): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
topup:

It depends on the guy and the circumstance right? I mean I laugh because my ex introduced me to his friends and they were all players, I felt like a piece of meat. But I knew if he had introduced me to his sister that would have meant something. Man, the boy went on and on about his sister, I swear he would have married her if he had the chance. He worshipped that girl. So I think in that case, it would have at least meant he was if not fully, at least half serious in our relationship smiley

Like I said every case is different.

Now this has more point, if its someone he highly cares about and respect - then it means he's not ashamed of you or something. It could also mean he thinks he can make it with you - but we all know, sometimes things never go as we plan. So i guess i could be yes he's serious about that relationship at that point in time.
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by topup: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2008
iice, lol your signature
Re: When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: by gabelogan(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2008
topup:

iice, lol your signature

topup, oya go and sleep, its past 12 already. what are you doing awake at this time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / Give This Picture A Name / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.