Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? (39151 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by OCTAVO: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
They were in the midst of his friends and he introduced her(his girlfriend) this way: “meet my friend....“
Now, i want you to respond accordingly...
1.If your boyfriend introduces you as a friend, how would you feel?
2.If your girlfriend introduces you as a friend, how would you feel?
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'll be very - very happy..

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nonleviki: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
2 b sincere i wnt b my sef. Bt i wil jst calm my sef down nd maintain. Shikina!!!
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by omotola1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
*following*
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nonleviki: 2 b sincere i wnt b my sef. Bt i wil jst calm my sef down nd maintain. Shikina!!!
Seconded...calm down & maintain,then wait 4 the aftermath.Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by chronique(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Well,someone did that with me once & when I was breaking up with her,it was one of the many reasons I did... It's what I call massive falling of hand.

12 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by nobniger: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
It means she/he left all doors opened, so I'll do the same

4 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by omotola1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
Seriously, there is nothing that feels good like your partner/lover being proud of you in the public.
I‘m aware some people are not romantic or better still let me say they are shy in the public.
But nontheless, there is nothing that stops one from introducing one‘s partner properly in the public. It will certainly boost your lover‘s confidence.
If I‘m introduced as a friend, I no go like am at all!

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Do I need to say what I will do. If my GF introduces me as just a friend to her girlfriends I will right there in her presence chyke any of those her friends.

39 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
it will makes one thing clear, we are nothing more than friends...

6 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by ralfo85(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
It has been done to me, and when I expressed my displeasure the girl felt no remorse. She rather tried to explain why we are friend with the question: Or are we not friends? If I introduced you as "boyfriend how does that make things different?
I was in shock. But she felt she had done nothing wrong. What does that say of her?
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by djeezy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'll feel happy. That will make it much easier for me to f.uck her friends one after the other.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by CrazyMan(m): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2012
Naturally I would feel bad, most especially when I'm fully aware of the fact that we are not just friends...but at least it would make me know how she feels about me.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Mynd44: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2012
Menh, I would just take it and keep watching if it other vital signs go with it and then make a choice
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by dramenda(f): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2012
friend i will remain.
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2012
djeezy: I'll feel happy. That will make it much easier for me to f.uck her friends one after the other.
Simple.
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by OCTAVO: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
ralfo85: It has been done to me, and when I expressed my displeasure the girl felt no remorse. She rather tried to explain why we are friend with the question: Or are we not friends? If I introduced you as "boyfriend how does that make things different?
I was in shock. But she felt she had done nothing wrong. What does that say of her?
Wow!!!
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by OCTAVO: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
djeezy: I'll feel happy. That will make it much easier for me to f.uck her friends one after the other.
You don‘t mean it.
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by OCTAVO: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
gboss4sure: Do I need to say what I will do. If my GF introduces me as just a friend to her girlfriends I will right there in her presence chyke any of those her friends.
You must be joking...
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by manny4life(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
gboss4sure: Do I need to say what I will do. If my GF introduces me as just a friend to her girlfriends I will right there in her presence chyke any of those her friends.

Lol... no time wasting... grin grin grin

If you're ashamed of me in public, I'll also deny you in public... do me I do you, God will not be angry, at all. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by JAMBSOFTWARE: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Friend na friend weda boi frnd, girrl friend, intimate frnd, man frnd, woman frnd, casual frnd..

For me, its notin

6 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by alfredo4u(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
I will go after her friend. If possible sef, i go date her and tell her dat her friend is a flirt.
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
OCTAVO: They were in the midst of his friends and he introduced her(his girlfriend) this way: “meet my friend....“

When this happens, in 95% of cases the relationship will never go anywhere..
This simply means To the other person you are just an option/ he/she isn't that serious about you.
therefore stop making them your priority and move on

6 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by djeezy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
OCTAVO:
You don‘t mean it.
of course I do. For her to introduce me as a friend it implies that she has already introduced someone else to them as her boyfriend. So all I gotta do is accept this avenue, turn it into something useful by f.ucking them one after the other. Soundz weird right?
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by honeric01(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Very simple, right there, i would just ask if any of them are in a relationship, from there start praising one of them (if she's worth it physically) and even ask any of them out on a date INSTANTLY!

4 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by mdyo99: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
That's wrong. It means she is just a mere friend to him and nothing more
OCTAVO: They were in the midst of his friends and he introduced her(his girlfriend) this way: “meet my friend....“
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by shadrach77: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
well. if my girl introduces me as a friend to her friends it may be for several reasons so you need to check out the way she is reacting towards you to know what her reason for introducing you as such is. If she is very intimate and close to you, then she is either shy, or she does not want too much intrusion from her friends or she reckons they already know who you are but if she isn't that close to you, or her action towards you doesn't show any serious interest then she is probably embarrased and doesn't want you to be linked to her as her lover, in which case the best thing would be for you to call it quit with her smiley smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Ice4jez(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
am going to be very happy cos she is giving me enough reason to dump her ass n get a real woman worth the stress n energy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Ayd: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
means she is cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by cupid4ig(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
If she introduced u as a friend she even tried. I remember my girl once introduced me as a brother to her friends I thought maybe it was just something she didn't want the person to know only for me to found out that it wasn't just to that particular person but to her fellow girlfriends as well we we got home I asked her the reason and she said she see me as a brother and we Bleep every night I just tell her to pack the following day cos I don't want Tobe fucking my sister even though she is not. cry angry

8 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by repogirl(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Well, from my own experience before we got married, my husband used to introduce me as dat. I didn't take it as anything sha as far as I liked him and he liked me. Is it not just a title?
If you don't like being referred to as friend, tell him/her. Just say "look, I dnt like being referred to as friend. Call me boyfriend/ girlfriend." Shikina!

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by duality(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
fact is you are a friend and that is what you are. is it when you are hypocritically called a wife, husband, wife / husband to be or fiancee that you'll be comfortable?

well, the wise ones these days know that all that don't really matter. those days on campus my fellow engineering guys had the penchant of introducing girls as " my 01", make her comfortable among his colleagues, flaunt her and dump her like a bad habit when they'v gotten sex.

any body can introduce you as anything and change their mind about you right there.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.