Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Snoop Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snoop Babe? (976 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. / Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Babe? by DeepZone: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2008
Women nosing around a.k.a snoop doggy dogging is my pet peeve. Many of the ones I had discussed this issue with claim they want to "Know" but the ironic thing about we women is that even when we eventually "Know", we don't do anything other than make some noise, shed some tears , break our own hearts and life continues. So why do women bother to go through the stress, misery & headaches of snooping, stalking & nosing around?
Re: Snoop Babe? by Gamine(f): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2008
I have had the opportunity to snoop

but me i no like stress.

if you have to snoop at all, it means your relationship is in danger.
Re: Snoop Babe? by iice(f): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2008
So much the drama rofl. Women like drama na tongue
Re: Snoop Babe? by proo212(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2008
This is a red flag right there. I catch her snooping, she's gone, except of course she's the wife then we have to have serious discussion. That is major insecurity issues here and I have no desire to always reassure an insecure person.

I don't snoop through her stuff, why should she snoop through mine?
Re: Snoop Babe? by DeepZone: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2008
This is a red flag right there. I catch her snooping, she's gone, except of course she's the wife then we have to have serious discussion. That is major insecurity issues here and I have no desire to always reassure an insecure person.

I don't snoop through her stuff, why should she snoop through mine?

Easier said that done. When you fall in love now, you can abandon your business now or even your former wife and do whatever she says even if it means following her to Ghana kiss kiss kiss. Talk talk talk is cheap.
Re: Snoop Babe? by DeepZone: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2008
So much the drama rofl. Women like drama na
Yea it's healthy. It also wakes men up from slumber otherwise you'll be stuck with another baby in your care. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Snoop Babe? by femzy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
Snoop once= Yellow card

Snoop twice = Red Card grin grin
Re: Snoop Babe? by Busybody2(f): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Women nosing around a.k.a snoop doggy dogging is my pet peeve. Many of the ones I had discussed this issue with claim they want to "Know" but the ironic thing about we women is that even when we eventually "Know", we don't do anything other than make some noise, shed some tears , break our own hearts and life continues. So why do women bother to go through the stress, misery & headaches of snooping, stalking & nosing around?

We are only taking care of our future vested interest in you guys.

Women are programmed to need reassurance, and we like to know that we are both travelling together in the same direction and have a part in your future. If you don't communicate this to us constantly, we start to feel unsecure, clingy, possessive, needy and then resort to such desperate measures.
Re: Snoop Babe? by DeepZone: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2008
Snoop once= Yellow card

Snoop twice = Red Card

That is if you ever catch her. grin grin grin grin
Re: Snoop Babe? by DeepZone: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2008

We are only taking care of our future vested interest in you guys.

Women are programmed to need reassurance, and we like to know that we are both travelling together in the same direction and have a part in your future. If you don't communicate this to us constantly, we start to feel unsecure, clingy, possessive, needy and then resort to such desperate measures.

What does it solve? what do we find? Nothing really especially in todays world where everything is in locked electronically in the laptop.

Just check his damn cell phone, call back every no that is saved there with a male name and confirm it's truly a male(unless the guy is also down low)
Re: Snoop Babe? by Busybody2(f): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2008
Following our intuition, we can always find out if we want to. Once we find out it's then left for us to either call it quits, play them at their own game or continue our suffering and smiling hoping they would change.

I rather prefer to know, but for some reason, i have thrice been the girl, the guy, is leaving them for i.e. I am the unwilling husband-snatcher. I usually have a genteel and civilised conversation with the girl, thinking that I am the main one, and find the girl is ashamed undecided to tell me they have been with him longer, I later find out from the culprit that I was the much welcomed intruder , which i hate so much because it makes me feel guilty.
Re: Snoop Babe? by AloyEmeka9: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2008
Make una take it easy in this search business before una find something totally unrelated to romance and cheating, something that may cost you your life. Your man may be an undercover agent.
Re: Snoop Babe? by proo212(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2008
Miss Deepzonehotfunmi aka OsunAmazon,

Love has nothing to do being insecure. The "love" obsession you claim to have for the person will push him away if he feels he is always getting checked on.

I better not catch the woman. You're not protecting no interest, you're just being a pain in the ass.

Women's intuition. I keep hearing this. if this is so true, why do they keep choosing the wrong partners? If they are highly intuitive, they should choose right the first time around and not have to snoop.
Re: Snoop Babe? by DeepZone: 4:59am On Aug 12, 2008
I better not catch the woman. You're not protecting no interest, you're just being a pain in the ass.

Women's intuition. I keep hearing this. if this is so true, why do they keep choosing the wrong partners? If they are highly intuitive, they should choose right the first time around and not have to snoop.

who are you referring to as "they"?. It's not every woman that chooses the right partner, busta besides there are other factors that are beyond their control.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Too Posssesive,she Read My Text Msgs,that Was It / Your Advice Required? / Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.