Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D (607 Views)

Most Sought-after Females On Nairaland / Why Do Naija Guys Thank Females On Facebook After Friend Request / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2014
Before the FEMALES on NL never upload their pics on their profile, instead you will see a picture of OMO grin pampers grin and all sort of funny things or rather you see nothing (no Pics).
But since OGA SEUN has improvised the like feature on the profile of all NL members mehn have been seeing so many pictures on FEMALE profile.
so NL guys have you noticed this? grin
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by Mynd44: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2014
So you go about looking at pictures? Good guy

1 Like

Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by sweettease(f): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Murimoney go to bed tongue
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: So you go about looking at pictures? Good guy
firstly am not a stalker,
Secondly I noticed, so I don't go around checking female profiles cuz I mostly duel on tech forum and hardly comment on FP post cuz If I have no opinion, I don't! So once again I noticed! wink
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2014
sweet-tease:
Murimoney go to bed tongue
won't you too? Or nigeria now have two timezones? grin
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by harlos: 12:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Murimoneycheesy
Alfa ton muti labe kuran... God is watching you o....

I'm not used to checking profile pictures, how do I know? undecidedundecided
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2014
harlos: Murimoneycheesy
Alfa ton muti labe kuran... God is watching you o....

I'm not used to checking profile pictures, how do I know? undecidedundecided
okay I know some guys will start denying. Abi likes are now heavenly manners? grin
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by specialzobo(m): 12:30am On Jan 04, 2014
murimoney: Before the FEMALES on NL never upload their pics on their profile, instead you will see a picture of OMO grin pampers grin and all sort of funny things or rather you see nothing (no Pics).
But since OGA SEUN has improvised the like feature on the profile of all NL members mehn have been seeing so many pictures on FEMALE profile.
so NL guys have you noticed this? grin
Aki you are right o grin just checked on sweet-tease profile now,and saw her picture.she looks like my next girlfriend kiss
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2014
special_zobo: Aki you are right o grin just checked on sweet-tease profile now,and saw her picture.she looks like my next girlfriend kiss
ODIKWA RISKY OOH... shocked
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by harlos: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2014
murimoney: okay I know some guys will start denying. Abi likes are now heavenly manners? grin

Denying what? I don't tell lies angry

I do but not always as you think
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by harlos: 12:39am On Jan 04, 2014
special_zobo: Aki you are right o grin just checked on sweet-tease profile now,and saw her picture.she looks like my next girlfriend kiss
gringrin

angry
This could be the last time I'll show you my 32
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by VivyGift(f): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2014
harlos:
gringrin

angry
cheesycheesy

special_zobo., be careful. That was a warning from harlos
Re: The FEMALES On NL Have Changed! ;D by specialzobo(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014
harlos:
gringrin

angry
undecided
Vivy Gift:
cheesycheesy

special_zobo., be careful That was a warning from harlos
lolz,now am scared cry ...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date,and Was It Sucessful ? / She Wants To Shoot Him... / Cheating: Goodbye To Monogamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.