Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Girls night out discussions - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (89501 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ ypepe that your story eh rofl,trying to be a Holy Ghost sister and the flesh is weak ,I can relate

Later I go gist una how I went to visit him full of anointing and a heavy rain broke out and I was stuck in his house and had t pass the night
Honestly it is tough to hold oneself when you are hopelessly in love,that's why I discourage long engagements.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
See dem bad gurls here...... Abeg me i need my kpekusing spirit back oooo, sombori help.

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hey everyone! !!Nice thread! What turns me on more about hubby, is after he comes out from shower, I sometimes help him to apply cream on his body claiming he dose not do it properly and his hand cannot get to his back and you know from there something else will start......

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Most times when I want to seduce him,if he is watching his football; i will just put on my normal bum short or skirt, stand in front of him and pretend to be picking something from the floor, or scratching my toe, I know from there his eyes will be watching me instead of TV . Sometimes he will be the one to ask me if there is a problem,I would reply him yes winkI will tell him to come to the room so that I can explain. And the next explanation will be history.... cheesy

I don't know why he is always falling for my trick tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Let me add a little gossip,a friend of mine told me her hubby loves washing her undies, is it weird shocked or romantic?
Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
cocospice: See dem bad gurls here...... Abeg me i need my kpekusing spirit back oooo, sombori help.

Madam cocospice! Which area do you need help?
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
benedicta0:

Madam cocospice! Which area do you need help?
my dear i always loose interest in kpekusing dont know if is pp hormone oooo
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Baby mama: @ ypepe that your story eh rofl,trying to be a Holy Ghost sister and the flesh is weak ,I can relate

Later I go gist una how I went to visit him full of anointing and a heavy rain broke out and I was stuck in his house and had t pass the night
Honestly it is tough to hold oneself when you are hopelessly in love,that's why I discourage long engagements.

The bolded is not funny! embarassed embarassed embarassed
I think it's worse for the 'Brothers' though sad sad

@jennykadry, I promise, I am a good student!
Na distinction I go get for this course....both theory and practical angry wink grin tongue

Wey Ifyalways, abeg? She's my other kpekusing mentor wink cheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by jumzzy448: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Baby mama, pls don't kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
cocospice:
my dear i always loose interest in kpekusing dont know if is pp hormone oooo

What is PP
Post partum?
If it is then it is in order
It takes a while after a baby to get your groove back on
Re: Girls night out discussions by anukulapo: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Baby mama:

But I can't be serious all the time
I love to laugh too,look at this from that angle

I did consider that even if I didn't get to say it earlier. I know that you are human too with all kinds of human nature even the need to laugh and have fun.
...I am just saying that on this forum,I see that your burden (or that which you should bear) is to help build lives as people glean from your counsel. I can tell you that there are many that look up to posts like yours to learn.
There are too many tares being casted here on the forum and unfortunately there are many that will swallow them.
People like you are needed to continue the seed planting so that when the harvest comes and the weed is being separated from the tares, we will still have much harvest.
Have the fun (in real life because you have the right to) but talk less about it (on the forum).
Trying not to say too much. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
Thumbs up for you. Keep the good work going.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by youngalex(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nyz thread...am feelin it

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Baby mama:

What is PP
Post partum?
If it is then it is in order
It takes a while after a baby to get your groove back on
yea post partum. Takes a while?? Nw dats sum serious isshhh
Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
It might be pp,it can take a while, but you can make yourself come out of it on time.I m sure you might be feeling you are not as beautiful as before or maybe the stress;you know lack of sleep,baby disturbing your sleep and all that....

It is common,but your kpekusing spirit will come up again,with time. Just give yourself some rest,if the stress is too much for you get someone to help you out, take things easy. If you are physically healed and hubby wants action, just give it to him,by doing so,it will enable your kpekusing spirit to come up gradually.Do any thing that will make you feel beautiful; like making a new hair style, buying wigs,fixing eyes,buying new undies.....You know what I mean. Hope this will help.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
ypepe: Who be this holy nwejesin?
Abeg, go religious section.
Do u think that family section is all about wife hackig off husband's head or father impregnating daughter three times?
The topic should hv been"ways to spice up ur groove"
A lot of coded messages r being passed as d tori dey go. Some pple will learn a lot of secrets on how to keep it moving.
Who don't want a happy and lasting marriage?
Most divorce cases and extramarital affairs starts from failure in d bedroom activity.
Its being explained in a homourous way and u r here forming holy. I wonder why u even read past d first post.
Abeg, chill and learn, that's what we all r here for.
When its time for advice, I bet u can't even give up to half of what d contributors here can give and with practical examples too.
Don't worry, when doing ur own, off light and don't ever allow ur wife to UnCloth.
Why do you bother? Even a child can read in between the lines here and figure out by themselves that good marital advises (albeit being passed on in a humorous way) is being shared here

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
ypepe: Who be this holy nwejesin?
Abeg, go religious section.
Do u think that family section is all about wife hackig off husband's head or father impregnating daughter three times?

The topic should hv been"ways to spice up ur groove"
A lot of coded messages r being passed as d tori dey go. Some pple will learn a lot of secrets on how to keep it moving.
Who don't want a happy and lasting marriage?

Most divorce cases and extramarital affairs starts from failure in d bedroom activity.
Its being explained in a homourous way and u r here forming holy. I wonder why u even read past d first post.
Abeg, chill and learn, that's what we all r here for.
When its time for advice, I bet u can't even give up to half of what d contributors here can give and with practical examples too.

Don't worry, when doing ur own, off light and don't ever allow ur wife to UnCloth.

I tire for this bros o,life is not as serious as you are looking at it.We have only one life,you can not be sober always . Have fun sometimes so that you will not be older than your mates .
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
alutacontinua:

The bolded is not funny! embarassed embarassed embarassed
I think it's worse for the 'Brothers' though sad sad

@jennykadry, I promise, I am a good student!
Na distinction I go get for this course....both theory and practical angry wink grin tongue

Wey Ifyalways, abeg? She's my other kpekusing mentor wink cheesy

Go find ify to teach you
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
jennykadry:

Go find ify to teach you

angry embarassed
Re: Girls night out discussions by bluuu: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2014
i think anukulapo s viewing it from d side of temptation for d unmarried( u r sharing d goodies in marriage n how sweet it s). anikulapo,c it from d POV of those marriages dt s lacking sexually.it will b helpful to them n dts y its in family section.
i guess dts d demerit of a forum accessible to both mature n immature pple.
im learning from d thread anyways.kip it up y'all

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by anukulapo: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2014
bluuu: i think anukulapo s viewing it from d side of temptation for d unmarried( u r sharing d goodies in marriage n how sweet it s). anikulapo,c it from d POV of those marriages dt s lacking sexually.it will b helpful to them n dts y its in family section.
i guess dts d demerit of a forum accessible to both mature n immature pple.
im learning from d thread anyways.kip it up y'all
You're welcome. I just have to say and accept that it is inevitable. Keep the good going all the same. Cheers.
@benedicta
I understand and you're right;really. There is time for everything. I do have fun too as evident by my post in other sections on the forum.
It is well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2014
^^^ Kill joy!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2014
@ Baby mama, JK, YPP et al . . .

Una don corrupt me I swear. We are supposed to be getting ready for work but see as I dey use one kain eye dey look nwa guy. embarassed

How come I didn't notice this early morning sexiness before

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by dayokanu(m): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: Baby mama pls PM me that website your friend sent you. The one with the love machines.

Na beg I dey beg grin
Nyere nwanne gi nwanyi aka.
Hubby won't be around for a while. This naughty girl has to survive somehow.
Hehehe

Lorreta, When you marry wey you don dey find love machine?

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2014
taryour:

Am being very very real, trust me. We do have our issues which is very very normal. I sure wunt put all the details here, its a very normal thing that comes up in all marriages,it still doesn't mean I will choose another man over him. God has created him as he,which is why I adore him, and I don't think God created any 2 men with the same qualities which is the major reason I wunt trade my man for anything.

Yes he doesn't have 100percent qualities of all I want in a man but no man is made perfect,its been over 8years now and have been doing great with the 99percent qualities he has.

Create another handle, naaaaa it still remains taryour o,whatever I post be it good or bad its going to be with taryour.

OMG!!! Na to change church o my sister grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by nwababy: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Nice thread. @ baby mama ur sense of humor n a something else. Am runing out of patience oh. I can't wait to join the train and not feel guilty of som kind things. By God's grace this year, I will have the certificate to kpekus any how. Yes is Nwa baby. Time adiro

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Yea sure, tnx
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Ujujoan: @ Baby mama, JK, YPP et al . . .

Una don corrupt me I swear. We are supposed to be getting ready for work but see as I dey use one kain eye dey look nwa guy. embarassed

How come I didn't notice this early morning sexiness before

My dear it takes a kpekus inspired eyes to see the sexiness, even microscope no fit see this one. The best part of it is when they are wearing a white shirt and PJ pants, cheii chei chei embarassed
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
undecided lipsrsealed read before commenting tongue
dayokanu:

Lorreta, When you marry wey you don dey find love machine?
Re: Girls night out discussions by dokunbam(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Let me read first and comment later

Ewoo

Lord have mercy

See wetin they won turn us into?

Let's hear all the confession and see what to do

Am feeling the stories

Where is the thread for singles and about to marry

I have load of stories to tell
Re: Girls night out discussions by glimpse(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
who is the somebody that took this thread to front page? I hope it would not be visited by trolls

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
The topic shld be: Hypocrites Night Out! Mtchewwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.