Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east (2676 Views)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by theshadyexpress(m): 4:25am On Jan 04, 2014
GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE
SOUTH EAST. Apart from the remodelled Enugu Airport, GEJ completed the Owerri-Onitsha which
OBJ abandoned in 2006. GEJ has also remodelled the Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri. GEJ has completed construction of Alaoji power station in
Aba and will soon commission it. GEJ has rehabilitated some bad portions of the Enugu-Ph road(especially the Aba-Umuahia axis) and just recently awarded the total reconstruction of that
road. GEJ has been working and rehabilitating the railways from Port Harcourt to Enugu. Passenger
services is set to commence soon. GEJ has built a new federal university in Afikpo, EBonyi State. GEJ has finished and completed the Onitsha ports which
is awaiting concessioning. GEJ has engaged PPP to deliver on the long awaited 2nd Niger Bridge. GEJ has done excellently well in the south East  MORE OF HIS GIANT
STRIDES IN THE SOUTH EAST
1. Completion of Onitsha River Port. Of all the River Ports being constructed by the FG (Baro, Lokoja,etc) Onitsha
Port was the first to be completed. It is now being concessioned. The equipments being used by Julius
Berger for preliminary works on the Second Niger Bridge were delivered through the Port.
2.Construction of Oguta River Port in Imo State. This should be completed this December or early next year and then concessioned.
3. Award of contract for rehabilitation of Amanwaozuzu-Uzoagba-Eziama-Orie- Amaohia road in Imo State (N1.27b).
4. FG is building a new N2.5billion federal secretariat in Anambra. None existed before now.
5. FG has completed the Onitsha-Owerri road
6. FG has expanded the Bridge-Head to Upper- Iweka section of the Enugu-Onitsha road to 10-lane.
7. The FG just awarded re-construction of Section I and II of Enugu-PH road at N90billion. Work has commenced.
8. The Enugu International Airport is now open to business with the outside world with commencement of international flight operations.
9.The N13billion New international terminal is under construction at Enugu International Airport. It is the FIRST out of the 5 planned new international
terminals to be built in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and PH.
10.Ebonyi now has a brand new teaching hospital. Thus,5 DECADES after, the southeast now have 3 federal
teaching hospital- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu and Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (FETHA) EBONYI and NAUTH.
11.Ebonyi now has a brand new federal university. It is called Federal University, Ndufu-Alike,Ebonyi State.
12. Contract for the N100billion 6-lane Second Niger bridge has been awarded to Julius Berger. Julius started preliminary work around July this year. 12.The PH-Enugu-Maiduguri railway rehabilitation was scheduled to be completed this December.
13. The Southeast is well covered in the ongoing feasibility studies for modern railways across the country.
14.The Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri is one of the Airports remodelled.
15. The N1.5billion Zik’s mausoleum and library being constructed in Onitsha.
16. Completion of work on Obiozara-Uburu- Ishiagu road in Enugu and Ebonyi States.
17. Completion of work on Abakaliki-Mbok (Ogoja Junction) road in
Ebonyi and Cross- River States.
18. Completion of work on Owerri-Aba Road in Imo and Abia States.
19. Completion of work on Okpala-Igwurita road in Imo State.
20. Completion and commissioning of the crucial second 330KV Onitsha-Benin transmission line.
21. Completion of 1×7.5MVA power injection sub station each in Orafite and Amichi in Anambra states
22. Completion of 2×2.5MVA Eke distribution injection sub station in Enugu.
23. Completion of 7.5MVA power distribution injection substation in
Trade fair area of Enugu.
24. Completion of 7.5MVA power injection sub station in New Heaven, Enugu state.
25. Rehabilitation and reopening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba,
Abia State. The depot was closed for over 6 years
ADDITIONAL ONGIONG PROJECTS IN THE SOUTH
EAST
1. Mbaise-Ngwa road in Imo/Abia states, with bridges at Imo River (Phase 1);
2. Abriba-Arochukwu-Ohafia road, in Abia State (Phase 1)
3.The Ohafia junction (Nguzu Edda)-Oso Ebonyi State road
4. Aguoba-Owa-Mgbagbu Owa-Ebenebe at the Anambra border to the Awaha-Oyofo-Iwollo Road in Enugu State
5. Ikot-Ekpene border-Ada Owerri
dualisation section phase one in Akwa-Ibom, Abia and Imo
GEJ really deserves all the support he's getting from the southeast
Fresh air till 2019

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Jlow2: 4:57am On Jan 04, 2014
@0p d federal university is in ikwo not afikpo
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by theshadyexpress(m): 5:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Pics....
Onitsha river port

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by theshadyexpress(m): 5:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Alaoji power plant...

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by theshadyexpress(m): 5:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Akanu ibiam airport

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by theshadyexpress(m): 5:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Remodelled Sam mbakwe airport...

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by premlove(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Choi, are all this happening in obodo nigeria. GOODLUCK am warn you for the very last time dont kill me with fresh air haba.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Omexonomy: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2014
@op i hope you are well prepared for the insult and attack from APC E- rats who are well known cretins.
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2014
Omexonomy: @op i hope you are well prepared for the insult and attack from APC E- rats who are well known cretins.
gej go kill me with fresh air o.....gej u too much
APC e-goats can't handle this fresh air
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by gramci: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Omexonomy: @op i hope you are well prepared for the insult and attack from APC E- rats who are well known cretins.

Patiently awaiting the arrival of those e-bastards

1 Like

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Ikengawo: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised if the op is APC because they're now trying to paint a picture where only the SE is getting developed.
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Garrithe1st: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Fresh Air indeed.... lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2014
@OP..,you copied my work without acknowledgement. We will see in the court of FRESH AIR.

Lol..
Well done sha!

6 Likes

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st: Fresh Air indeed.... lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u are laughing what else did have to other than laugh like mumu
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by kel4soft: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2014
How did GEJ construct Onitsha-Owerri road? That road was completed since 2007.

Please note that any project name PH-wherever does not exist in PH or Rivers State.
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2014
kel4soft: How did GEJ construct Onitsha-Owerri road? That road was completed since 2007.

Please note that any project name PH-wherever does not exist in PH or Rivers State.
Bloody liar! Cant APC idiiots do without telling lies? Are you guys helpless without lies? Smh

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Are we Baifrans?
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by asha80(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2014
kel4soft: How did GEJ construct Onitsha-Owerri road? That road was completed since 2007.

white lies are not good...which owerri onitsha road was completed in 2007?tell that to people who were not regular users of that road in that period.
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Garrithe1st: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Ucheosefoh: u are laughing what else did have to other than laugh like mumu

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by gratiaeo(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2014
gratiaeo:
extremely poverty in wild wild west
https://www.nairaland.com/1579766/man-flogs-cousin-death-eating
https://www.nairaland.com/1579892/13-year-old-boy-murdered-over#20661350

Who care to read your links filled with jargon? So you really expect any sane mind to open a link from you?

If we are provide links of crimes here....Nairaland servers will crash with links to crimes committed by Biafrans all over the world

Visit the crime section of NL and any newspaper ...and have an insight of what we are talking about...

SMH undecided
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Toktee(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2014
theshadyexpress: GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE
SOUTH EAST. Apart from the remodelled Enugu Airport, GEJ completed the Owerri-Onitsha which
OBJ abandoned in 2006. GEJ has also remodelled the Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri. GEJ has completed construction of Alaoji power station in
Aba and will soon commission it. GEJ has rehabilitated some bad portions of the Enugu-Ph road(especially the Aba-Umuahia axis) and just recently awarded the total reconstruction of that
road. GEJ has been working and rehabilitating the railways from Port Harcourt to Enugu. Passenger
services is set to commence soon. GEJ has built a new federal university in Afikpo, EBonyi State. GEJ has finished and completed the Onitsha ports which
is awaiting concessioning. GEJ has engaged PPP to deliver on the long awaited 2nd Niger Bridge. GEJ has done excellently well in the south East  MORE OF HIS GIANT
STRIDES IN THE SOUTH EAST
1. Completion of Onitsha River Port. Of all the River Ports being constructed by the FG (Baro, Lokoja,etc) Onitsha
Port was the first to be completed. It is now being concessioned. The equipments being used by Julius
Berger for preliminary works on the Second Niger Bridge were delivered through the Port.
2.Construction of Oguta River Port in Imo State. This should be completed this December or early next year and then concessioned.
3. Award of contract for rehabilitation of Amanwaozuzu-Uzoagba-Eziama-Orie- Amaohia road in Imo State (N1.27b).
4. FG is building a new N2.5billion federal secretariat in Anambra. None existed before now.
5. FG has completed the Onitsha-Owerri road
6. FG has expanded the Bridge-Head to Upper- Iweka section of the Enugu-Onitsha road to 10-lane.
7. The FG just awarded re-construction of Section I and II of Enugu-PH road at N90billion. Work has commenced.
8. The Enugu International Airport is now open to business with the outside world with commencement of international flight operations.
9.The N13billion New international terminal is under construction at Enugu International Airport. It is the FIRST out of the 5 planned new international
terminals to be built in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and PH.
10.Ebonyi now has a brand new teaching hospital. Thus,5 DECADES after, the southeast now have 3 federal
teaching hospital- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu and Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (FETHA) EBONYI and NAUTH.
11.Ebonyi now has a brand new federal university. It is called Federal University, Ndufu-Alike,Ebonyi State.
12. Contract for the N100billion 6-lane Second Niger bridge has been awarded to Julius Berger. Julius started preliminary work around July this year. 12.The PH-Enugu-Maiduguri railway rehabilitation was scheduled to be completed this December.
13. The Southeast is well covered in the ongoing feasibility studies for modern railways across the country.
14.The Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri is one of the Airports remodelled.
15. The N1.5billion Zik’s mausoleum and library being constructed in Onitsha.
16. Completion of work on Obiozara-Uburu- Ishiagu road in Enugu and Ebonyi States.
17. Completion of work on Abakaliki-Mbok (Ogoja Junction) road in
Ebonyi and Cross- River States.
18. Completion of work on Owerri-Aba Road in Imo and Abia States.
19. Completion of work on Okpala-Igwurita road in Imo State.
20. Completion and commissioning of the crucial second 330KV Onitsha-Benin transmission line.
21. Completion of 1×7.5MVA power injection sub station each in Orafite and Amichi in Anambra states
22. Completion of 2×2.5MVA Eke distribution injection sub station in Enugu.
23. Completion of 7.5MVA power distribution injection substation in
Trade fair area of Enugu.
24. Completion of 7.5MVA power injection sub station in New Heaven, Enugu state.
25. Rehabilitation and reopening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba,
Abia State. The depot was closed for over 6 years
ADDITIONAL ONGIONG PROJECTS IN THE SOUTH
EAST
1. Mbaise-Ngwa road in Imo/Abia states, with bridges at Imo River (Phase 1);
2. Abriba-Arochukwu-Ohafia road, in Abia State (Phase 1)
3.The Ohafia junction (Nguzu Edda)-Oso Ebonyi State road
4. Aguoba-Owa-Mgbagbu Owa-Ebenebe at the Anambra border to the Awaha-Oyofo-Iwollo Road in Enugu State
5. Ikot-Ekpene border-Ada Owerri
dualisation section phase one in Akwa-Ibom, Abia and Imo
GEJ really deserves all the support he's getting from the southeast
Fresh air till 2019
You are a dullard i swear! Is akwa ibom frm the south west,also port harcort in the east?,read ur write up again.
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Kponkwem(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2014
Toktee: You are a dullard i swear! Is akwa ibom frm the south west,also port harcort in the east?,read ur write up again.

Small mindedness is bad. No SS state in east uses different road except those in SE. Insinuating that PH indegenes and Akwa Ibomites jump ove SE while travelling home? Start building roads in the air then..

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by Kponkwem(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2014
ilugunboy: Are we Baifrans?

Apart from sheer mischief, you ought to know that territorial Biafra ceased to exist long ago. But spiritual Biafra? Yes, every Easterner is a Biafran because the name is from the bight off the Atlantic coasts of Bonny overlooking the region.
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by gratiaeo(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2014
ilugunboy:

Who care to read your links filled with jargon? So you really expect any sane mind to open a link from you?

If we are provide links of crimes here....Nairaland servers will crash with links to crimes committed by Biafrans all over the world

Visit the crime section of NL and any newspaper ...and have an insight of what we are talking about...

SMH undecided
The last time i checked crime section was created on nairaland to hide crimes committed by yorubas or you think we don't know?
I did not expect any sane mind to open my link that's why i exclusively posted it to a clown like you knowing fully well that you must open it and you did, if not how will you no that it contains jargons?

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2014
see as gej son make all these APC e-goats too confused to comment.
illugungoat is that your best shot
demmoron were art thou
EKOigbe u dey fear
Orlando obo see your life
all enemies of progress will be forced to eat dried sh.it when gej is through with transformation in 2019.
o ye south Easterners I hail una o
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by geeez: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Are you telling us he is the government of the East, by the East and for the East?
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
geeez: Are you telling us he is the government of the East, by the East and for the East?
by the time we reel out his achievements in your region I'm sure you'll be amazed but will definitely not admit it cos your hate filled mentality will be in full swing.
but I have a word for u and your APC s-goats
'no matter the level of your hate you can never stop transformation'
APC e-goats
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by kel4soft: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Bloody liar! Cant APC idiiots do without telling lies? Are you guys helpless without lies? Smh

Please show me the section of PH-Enugu road, PH section.

Onitsha-Owerri road was started by OBJ and completed by Yaradua. Don't tell what I know.
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by fabulous4u: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2014
kel4soft:

Please show me the section of PH-Enugu road, PH section.

Onitsha-Owerri road was started by OBJ and completed by Yaradua. Don't tell what I know.
this e-goat can lie for Africa oooooo.....see lie
show me one road that yaradua completed?
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by kubi240: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

na u be mumu
Re: Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east by geeez: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2014
fabulous4u:
by the time we reel out his achievements in your region I'm sure you'll be amazed but will definitely not admit it cos your hate filled mentality will be in full swing.
but I have a word for u and your APC s-goats
'no matter the level of your hate you can never stop transformation'
APC e-goats

Please reel them out

I'm waiting

If you can't list them then you're hopeless

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To File Six Count Charge On Treason Against Gov. Nyako / Pls Compare. No Insults Pls / Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.