Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) (8267 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2014
I pressed the doorbell button again, the sixth time in one minute. I struggled through the waiting time, already feeling impatient. Finally, someone came to open the gate. I had expected to see Brother Paul, a co-chorister in the church. Instead, it was a middle aged lady, Paul's neighbour. She opened the gate without a word, without greeting me. Anyway, we've never talked. I quickly concluded that she was a disrespectful person. As soon as i entered, she shut the gate and walked ahead of me. As i followed her, my attention shifted from the gate to her gait, and up to the rest of her clearly outlined glamourous body. Soon, my irritation was replaced by easy fascinating bothering on lust. I felt like an inexperienced boy walking behind a girl he intends to 'toast'. I was glad she wasn't looking at me, let alone reading my mind. But i was sad that i was so cheaply ensnared. As we climbed upstairs, i suddenly remembered that Brother Paul had travelled a day earlier.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2014
I knocked at his door, anyway, ignoring the lady who had now turned towards her apartment. "please, come over. Paul is not at home. He should be back in a moment." she held her door handle, turning her front parts to my view, waiting for my response. "Thank you, but, em..." I was suddenly short of words, like a child learning to speak. "you may drop a note for him." "I'll wait instead," i replied, walking towards her like a helpless captive. I entered her sitting room, a simple amd beautiful segment cut out of a large space. Nothing looked expensive. Quickly, i manged to sit smartly and looked in her direction. Her eyes were waiting for mine.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
If u want me to continue u guyz must coment.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by abiola081(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2014
cam you continue please
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by crackhaus: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2014
clockwise: If u want me to continue u guyz must coment.
Guy no be you start story?
My friend come and finish it before I beat you with iron hammer angry

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by vislabraye(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2014
clockwise: If u want me to continue u guyz must coment.

We know it is fiction. ShE ended up seducing you, right ? We know how it will end.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by IamDejman(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2014
grin
crackhaus:
Guy no be you start story?
My friend come and finish it before I beat you with iron hammer angry
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by carammel(f): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2014
**Following.**
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2014
@ vislabraye nt wat u think.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by Pretyangel25(f): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Waiting for the part 2
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by johnwell(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Where are you?
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
I was worried that we hadn't exchanged greetings and that i didn't know her name. I felt like greeting her, but pride would not let me. It would be humilating for me to be the first to greet her, i thought. I was used to deriving bloated satisfaction from choosing not to reply greetings. But i wouldn't take this. She soon offered me a fruit drink. "is there any special reason why you don't reply my greeting, Femi?' I was shocked. I had never heard her greet me. It was at this point that i felt i really had a problem with pride, in spite of my vulnerable morals. "Femi, you heard me." Her voice was gentle but had authority. It made me feel inferior.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
"sorry, but you did not greet me at the gate?" My defence sounded weak, even to me. "No. I deliberately didnt because you never replied any in the past.". I am really sorry, em..., good morning. Sorry, good afternoon. This time, i felt like a pupil. I picked a bible beside me and tried to occupy myself with it. "what's my name?" she asked. My eyes luckily ran to a souvenir bearing her name, hanging on the wall opposite me. "You are Mrs. Shola Lawson." Thanks to the souvenir opposite you. Femi, do you remember Shola Daniels in your secondary school days? "yes, i do, our head girl when i was in jss3," I replied. " I also remember Sheyi Onaghino in js3, nicknamed "scavanger" by the principal.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by Nadoson: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Y halfway?
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by abuwasilah(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Continua... we are listening bro!
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by buchi4action(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2014
guy drop the bomb shell....u are damm too slow,
anyways, "grab popcorn and a bottle of hero larger beer, and walks straight to the front seat"
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2014
Anything dat falls would either crack up or sustain some pains once its human, buh I would still read ur story if time permits #busy
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by enomasly: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Continue
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
So you are Shola, and you have known me for so long. She tossed a small album at me, the first page open. It nearly tore a leaf from the bible. I was holding. In any case, i wasn't really reading it. That even hurt me the more, because i had held a bible several times the previous two weeks without reading it. My spiritual hollowness started me in the face, though it was Shola's face i was seeing. Even then, i tried to keep a 'good' face. Her eyes now fastened to mine, we both exchanged smiles. My residual pride would not let me be the first to look away. I didnt know what to make out of all these, especially since i felt some starange and mutual infatuation secretely brewing within us. Or, i was making a careless assumption? "That is my family the lawsons." "oh, that's fine. You are all charming. It is a family that has made it!" "why? What do you mean?" she got up and sat beside me repeating the question with a sweet and appealing voice. This wasnt what i came for. I felt unsafe, even though i enjoyed the sensual pleasure. But this was a married woman. How did i get to this state? I asked myself.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Guys i need 4 to 6 comment to be sure dat people are reading. After that i will drop an update.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by enomasly: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
If na 4-6 comment u dey find den dis is wat u r on ----------------- a long thing....lolz if u nor wan post dis dry nama sheet den G and D .... Go n Di6
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by Godsun(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lol!!! Naughty writer, we are enjoying you.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by Mcoldsoja(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
(singing) Reading........ you've got people reading
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Some nairalanderz are so ungrateful. E.g enormasly, if u knw ur coment is a thrash y cant u kip shut. Afterall am nt being paid for writing this.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by poj(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
reading
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by candor4(f): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Smiling
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ Candora4 y smiling?
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by sEGXY2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hey man you've got a good storyline n a nice writing skills buh your updates are short n you should not update based on peoples comment,just update if haters start commenting you'll be discoutaged.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
"You are all healthy-looking and wealthy-looking, well-dressed, looking chubby. By the way, where is the rest of the family, em, your husband..." I felt good that i was able to ask the question. But i knew that that was not good enough. I needed to "flee youthful lusts" and "every appearance of evil." For now, my legs were too heavy to flee, or so i preferred to tell myself. "Well, my husband is absent. My children are with my mother." "sorry i dont understand. Where is your husband?" I tried to feel like jesus talking to the woman at the well. But, deep within me, i knew i was very diffrent. Take it the way i said it for now, Femi. I'll tell you more later. And take it that i'm happy you broke my loneliness. Her eyes were now down. "if you are so emotional towards me, why did you show me your husband's picture?" i asked with stubborn courage. " because i didnt want you to feel deceived by me. I wanted you to have the facts. I'm a strong woman and i like the strength in you. Femi..." pity and pride rose within me. I picked up her hand, unconsciously and met no resistance. I knew she needed help but i felt very odd falling in love with a married woman. Obviously, i needed help too.[color=]"You are all healthy-looking and wealthy-looking, well-dressed, looking chubby. By the way, where is the rest of the family, em, your husband..." I felt good that i was able to ask the question. But i knew that that was not good enough. I needed to "flee youthful lusts" and "every appearance of evil." For now, my legs were too heavy to flee, or so i preferred to tell myself. "Well, my husband is absent. My children are with my mother." "sorry i dont understand. Where is your husband?" I tried to feel like jesus talking to the woman at the well. But, deep within me, i knew i was very diffrent. Take it the way i said it for now, Femi. I'll tell you more later. And take it that i'm happy you broke my loneliness. Her eyes were now down. "if you are so emotional towards me, why did you show me your husband's picture?" i asked with stubborn courage. " because i didnt want you to feel deceived by me. I wanted you to have the facts. I'm a strong woman and i like the strength in you. Femi..." pity and pride rose within me. I picked up her hand, unconsciously and met no resistance. I knew she needed help but i felt very odd falling in love with a married woman. Obviously, i needed help too.[/color]"You are all healthy-looking and wealthy-looking, well-dressed, looking chubby. By the way, where is the rest of the family, em, your husband..." I felt good that i was able to ask the question. But i knew that that was not good enough. I needed to "flee youthful lusts" and "every appearance of evil." For now, my legs were too heavy to flee, or so i preferred to tell myself. "Well, my husband is absent. My children are with my mother." "sorry i dont understand. Where is your husband?" I tried to feel like jesus talking to the woman at the well. But, deep within me, i knew i was very diffrent. Take it the way i said it for now, Femi. I'll tell you more later. And take it that i'm happy you broke my loneliness. Her eyes were now down. "if you are so emotional towards me, why did you show me your husband's picture?" i asked with stubborn courage. " because i didnt want you to feel deceived by me. I wanted you to have the facts. I'm a strong woman and i like the strength in you. Femi..." pity and pride rose within me. I picked up her hand, unconsciously and met no resistance. I knew she needed help but i felt very odd falling in love with a married woman. Obviously, i needed help too.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by enomasly: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lol sorry bro i didnt mean to hate u just wanted u to up d increase in update...nw see hw sweet n perfect u ave done it....dats y i always say USE HATERS AS STEEPING STONES USE THEM TO UP UR GAME USE THEIR BAD TONGUE TO BECOM BETTER wink lovely story bro keep up
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 06, 2014
come update your thread oooo....i don dey glued to your tori grin grin
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by eghos12(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2014
bros do something na i dey wati o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? / You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then / To The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.