Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] (6864 Views)

Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? / Too Cute: Twin Girls Marry Twin Boys Same Day (wedding Photos) / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Empex:

Ok oooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But I belong to the "picture or I don't believe it" crew. No wahala sha, so far, the fine people on this thread are in no particular order:

Davida222
Zeemore
Freda506 (babe you fine oo! I'm trippin)
Sakaguchi
Cashkid.

The rest of una get mouth sha! Fine boyz and girlz no be by mouth.
Stop the insults this new year. Itz bad. #peace!
Nl won't be fun without the insults

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Empex:

But I belong to the "picture or I don't believe it" crew. No wahala sha, so far, the fine people on this thread are in no particular order:

Davida222
Zeemore
Sakaguchi
Cashkid.

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Breezy, start talking typing already
What is it abt my PP darris making u
undecided
you finaly change that granny pics?!
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Lovexme(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
Just keep watching,today na today all beefing most be over
We cute guys will be delivered from every sarcastic saka smiley

gringrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Davida Gbafida, y r u on my case ds evn?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by critique101(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
KELVIN-XY:
Op ure on point

Xactly wat I go thru...
5. Mostly cry

@ a point i jux wonder if it's a crime to be gud lookin

Show us your pishure cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Davida Gbafida, y r u on my case ds evn?
Becos you started it, granny zeemore!!!
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by OohMpaTM: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Poster +100

Just yesterday, Xsenga was calling me iroko
Zeemore said I'm her Jesus

Is it Ooh Mpa's fault he's fearfully and wonderfully made? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

Dis boy no fine. Fogerrit. As for me, I fine pass all the above listed. You will see when I post my pix! grin grin

We are waiting, by the way! Its a hopeless case when you have to cancel somebody's name to chip in yours. You mean you couldn't make the cut after all the halitosis mouth? Lol.

Why not post your pix and let him/ people see your bubonic plagued face! cheesy
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:

On your own shyttie thread and after the silly mouthing of being cute, list was made and your homo peni5 face was far from being mentioned. How pathetic! Get a life troll.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

For the past 3 hours, I was busy doing what fine guys do and you are here defending how fine you are when only you and your gay friend ratz_eye seem to be aware of!
cheesy cheesy
Pitiable case. Pathetic!!!
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:
Poster +100

Thank u my dear,do u mean +100 likes for me?
If yes,then down saka,down davida22 and others who be bashing we cute people
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank Goodness Gbafida knows I'm his granny cheesy

<<<<<<<
Ooh Mpa™:
Poster +100
Oh My Mpa, isn't that blasphemy?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:

Amen, Bro!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by OohMpaTM: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Thank Goodness Gbafida knows I'm his granny cheesy

<<<<<<<

You screamed Jesus, Jesu, Chineke, Oloru., Ubangiji
Ooh Mpa was getting confused lipsrsealed

That's our blasphemy smiley
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

Amen, Bro!
Welcome back my G,victory is ours,the aim of this thread is good,but haters wanna derail it cos they are not cute like us,we have had more supporters than them so far cos NL is a forum for cute people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
Thank u my dear,do u mean +100 likes for me?
If yes,then down saka,down davida22 and others who be bashing we cute people

Lol, while you are whining and crying like a teenage girl on both sakaguchi ,davida222 and others, see how they top the list of cute people on your very thread #source= a third party. While you shout and hit your chest with ascertions you can't prove. Only mouth (halitosis one at that). Why not do the needful like your gay partner ratz_eye did, creat a place for yourself on the list by canceling out others cheesy cheesy cheesy

Empex:

Davida222
Zeemore
Sakaguchi
Cashkid.

^^^^
You see that OP, see a 3rd party verdict.
Thanks Ojaare @Empex

Op, quit trolling, get a life. You are beginning to sound like one of your silly points.
Lol! this is the time you move to the bathroom and hang yourself peni5 face ogre......#pukes
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Thank Goodness Gbafida knows I'm his granny cheesy

<<<<<<<

Stupid
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

You screamed Jesus, Jesu, Chineke, Oloru., Ubangiji
Ooh Mpa was getting confused lipsrsealed

That's our blasphemy smiley
Mpa, can u pls get Gbafida off my back?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

We are waiting, by the way! Its a hopeless case when you have to cancel somebody's name to chip in yours. You mean you couldn't make the cut after all the halitosis mouth? Lol.

Why not post your pix and let him/ people see your bubonic plagued face! cheesy

How dare you talk to me like that you miserable two-footed monster? The guy who compiled that list knows next-to-nothing about what good looks is really about. You wouldn't believe this, but it is a fact that if I score 9 on a scale of 10 in terms of handsomeness, you wouldn't get close to making 2 points on same scale, and I mean it. We, who are naturally endowed with good looks don't like making noise about it. That is why I took my pics down, but I may have to put it back up just to prove a point here!
What am I saying in essence? I am handsome and I know it. The ladies can testify to it, and there is nothing you or I can do about it. It's a pity you can't measure up, but take heart; you're not alone in the ugly camp. There are thousands more who are just as ugly as you are! Pele!

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
My G equals my Gay,so NA HOMO, BTW where e dey pain u and why e dey pain u

SAKA people are always SARCASTIC,I don't blame u

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Fa_ggortz like you need 14 years ban from nairaland!
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
Welcome back my G,victory is ours,the aim of this thread is good,but haters wanna derail it cos they are not cute like us,we have had more supporters than them so far cos NL is a forum for cute people cheesy

Yea, Bro. Thanks. Abeg chop knuckle!
Don't mind the ugly haters!
Cute will always prevail over ugly just like light does over darkness!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by OohMpaTM: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore:
Mpa, can u pls get Gbafida off my back?

No
You no give me good loving cry
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

How dare you talk to me like that you miserable two-footed monster? The guy who compiled that list knows next-to-nothing about what good looks is really about. You wouldn't believe this, but it is a fact that if I score 9 on a scale of 10 in terms of handsomeness, you wouldn't get close to making 2 points on same scale, and I mean it. We, who are naturally endowed with good looks don't like making noise about it. That is why I took my pics down, but I may have to put it back up just to prove a point here!
What am I saying in essence? I am handsome and I know it. The ladies can testify to it, and there is nothing you or I can do about it. It's a pity you can't measure up, but take heart; you're not alone in the ugly camp. There are thousands more who are just as ugly as you are! Pele!

Lol.
At the end of the day, you are the bi,t.ch azz nig_gar crying that you fine. Pix dickkk face or forever keep you peace.

Lol, that guy now knows nothing aiit? Guess what, he's made more sense with 3 post than you have all day. Schmurk! He knows nothing and you smuggled your name into the list? Hahaha! Biatch. Go cuddle your gay OP or better still, bow low while I talk to you and put your head somewhere warm (your azz)
Why are you scared? the only place you can talk ( a faceless forum), a big bully like me is chasing you off right? Well that's cos I'm allergic to fa_ggortz like your duo! Go on and cry like the biatch you are, only you, your mom and your gay OP can see what you're saying. To the rest of us, you are an ugly azz spewing shyte!

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
Welcome back my Gay , victory is ours,the aim of this thread is good,but haters wanna derail it cos they are not cute like us,we have had more supporters than them so far cos NL is a forum for cute people cheesy

Lol. Here is a gay troll! cool cool cool cool
14 years ban cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Fa_ggortz like you need 14 years ban from nairaland!
14 years ban?thank God say Saka no be Seun grin all nairalanders for dey on ban tongue
BTW the tick is killing itself while it thinks it is killing the dog,if na u get NL we go don leave am for u and your family alone make u dey chop am with your not so cute faces,u maggots

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

Lol. Here is a gay troll! cool cool cool cool
14 years ban cheesy cheesy cheesy
So that fuukin retarded troll, is fuukin Gay.
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Mercykayy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
It is a natural something!
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
davida222:
So that fuukin retarded troll, is fuukin Gay.
No be u wey open thread say ladies dey fight over you?I don understand where e dey pain u tongue
Now listen,u are a troll who is not recognized like a village headmaster grin
So if U a failed troll is here calling another person a troll,yeah yeah,I'm a successful troll little wonder you and your sarcastic saka are beefing me on a platter of gold

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Raxxye:

Yea, Bro. Thanks. Abeg chop knuckle!
Don't mind the ugly haters!
Cute will always prevail over ugly just like light does over darkness!
You are too much bro,knuckle chopped LOL

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
No be u wey open thread say ladies dey fight over you?I don understand where e dey pain u tongue
Now listen,u are a troll who is not recognized like a village headmaster grin
So if U a failed troll is here calling another person a troll,yeah yeah,I'm a successful troll little wonder you and your sarcastic saka are beefing me on a platter of gold
you dont even stand a chance standing next to me, becos they will thnk u are shiiit!!! ugly troll
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
davida222:
you dont even stand a chance standing next to me, becos they will thnk u are shiiit!!! ugly troll
U wished u made u made a point grin sorry my maggot,help me to greet sarcastic saka when next u see him cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's / She Broke Up With Me Today / If You Have Not Watched 20 Out Of These Movies, You Are Not My Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.