Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] (6868 Views)

Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? / Too Cute: Twin Girls Marry Twin Boys Same Day (wedding Photos) / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Everything I will say is from my personal experience,so listen carefully

1.Being backstabbed:if u are good looking,u have to be nice to everyone around u or run the risk of being backstabbed e.g they will say he/she is too proud even if u are not.

2.Disturbance:examle,a lecturer who knows u are cute will always like to ask u questions in class,usually to know if u got something upstairs.

3.Financially overrated:if you are so cute,nobody wants to believe that u have no cash on you,even when u tell them u are broke.

4.Beef:people may fight u and envy u even when u have not offended anyone (ladies are likely to face this more)

5.Trust issues in relationships:
I)As a handsome guy:your girl may think u will not be with her for long,if she does not think so,don't you think her friends will whisper this in her ears that u are a ladiesman and that she should think twice before saying yes.

II)As a beautiful girl:u all know men just want u to shake your body in music videos,flirt with u,but we all know what is trending now in the weekend,don't tell me u don't know the saying "ugly girls get married every saturday while the beautiful ones do ASOEBI.

If u like learn,if u like be busy calling me handsomewannabe,or be demanding for my pinshure grin,NOTE u may not necessarily undergo all these downsides,but it happens more often than not.

LOOK HERE:The aim of this thread is for u to tell us what u go through for being too cute,thanks.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by KELVINXY: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Op ure on point

Xactly wat I go thru...
5. Mostly cry

@ a point i jux wonder if it's a crime to be gud lookin

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yes thank u all,I know that I'm on point grin cos I'm extremely cute myself grin so I just dropped a little of my experience

I could have talked more but I know my people on nairaland don't like epistle
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm... maybe maybe not.
maybe explns why ladies fight over me. i dont realy knw.
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
davida222: Hmmm... maybe maybe not.
maybe explns why ladies fight over me. i dont realy knw.
Papilo one day I know say you go wake up from your dream grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Atk01(f): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm, OK
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
Papilo one day I know say you go wake up from your dream grin
Sory dude am not gay. check next door!!!!
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by mysticgal(f): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
like seriously*rolls eyes* half of you calling yourself handsome just look like boy alinco lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Don't mind them
mysticgal: like seriously*rolls eyes* half of you calling yourself handsome just look like boy alinco lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
davida222:
Sory dude am not gay. check next door!!!!
What is this one saying now,wake up from your dream I told u
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by freda506(f): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
Seen undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
What is this one saying now,wake up from your dream I told u
serously dude get a life and i knw u look like poo. and why dont u upload ur ugly pics.
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
freda506: Seen undecided
Seen what?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
OP speak for yourself, I've never experienced any of these.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Don't mind them
u look like my frends. granny in Africa.
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi: OP speak for yourself, I've never experienced any of these.
Yes I'm not talking to people who look like boy Alinco,dejo,ajirebi,mr ibu,kasunmu etal tongue
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore: [color=#006600][/color]
Yes I'm not talking to people who looks like boy Alinco,dejo,ajirebi,mr ibu,kasunmu etal

Or better still, you are not talking at all. You just dug up an old thread with little adjustment and believe you are talking. You must be a huge schmurk.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by IAMBREEZY: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
So true.

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
davida222:
Boy, am I supposed to laugh over that?
Ok, I'm laughing cheesy grin cheesy grin
Satisfied?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

Or better still, you are not talking at all. You just dug up an old thread with little adjustment and believe you are talking. You must be a huge smchurk.
The guy is a pure class of trolls, the troll cant even upload his pics.
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by davida222(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Boy, am I supposed to laugh over that?
Satisfied?
what did u say?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

Or better still, you are not talking at all. Just dig up old thread with little adjusted and believe you are talking. You must be a huge smchurk.
Sincerely I wrote it myself,but since I'm cute and the writers of those old threads were cute as well,no wonder our write ups are similar cos we are passing through similar things in the hands of you boy alincos grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
davida222:
serously dude get a life and i knw u look like poo. and why dont u upload ur ugly pics.
What we are going through in the hands of these mr Ibu people is not really easy
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:
Sincerely I wrote it myself,but since I'm cute and the writers of those old threads were cute as well,no wonder our write ups are similar cos we are passing through similar things in the hands of you boy alincos grin

Wow! wow! wow!
What do we have here? Another peni5 face scumbag who is feeling almighty behind a monitor? We've come across 1000's of trolls like you online and you are going to get the treatment they all got before finding a life and being themselves.

Listen good, son! nothing you gonna type will top up your deflated self esteem, e-trips are ephemeral and sooner than later, you're leaving that small phone on your hand and coming to your peni5 face world.
Schmurk, the least you could do is giving credence to those whom you shamefully copied and quit trolling. Better still, stop that shyte you smoking because you are having double personality complex.
Schmurk! Keep typing @ your peril. It aint gonna take an ounce of ugliness from your dick_head peni5 face.
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
sakaguchi:

Wow! wow! wow!
What do we have here? Another peni5 face scumbag who is feeling almighty behind a monitor? We've come across 1000's of trolls like you online and you are going to get the treatment they all got before finding a life and being themselves.

Listen good, son! nothing you gonna type will top up your deflated self esteem, e-trips are ephemeral and sooner than later, you're leaving that small phone on your hand and coming to your peni5 face world.
Schmurk, the least you could do is giving credence to those whom you shamefully copied and quit trolling. Better still, stop that shyte you smoking because you are having double personality complex.
Schmurk! Keep typing @ your peril. It aint gonna take an ounce of ugliness from your dick_head peni5 face.
My humble cute people who told me I was on point kindly come to my rescue this bashing is too much grin I don't know why they beef us like this
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore: [color=#006600][/color]
My humble cute people who told me I was on point kindly come to my rescue this bashing is too much grin I don't know why they beef us like this

Lol. Call for help nig_ga
It aint gonna remove an ounce of shyte off your sorry life.
Like a lying and dying low self esteem slow poke dick_head that you are, when I write, all you can do is beg. This life must be unfair to you. Real life they bash on you cos of your ugliness and shittiness and online, on a faceless forum like nairaland, I still bully you around so much so that all you can do is cry and beg like a 13 year old girl. Nig_gar your case is pathetic, quit trolling and stop being a schmurk and the peni5 face your shitty life would want you to be.
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
professore:

U never see anything! tongue tongue

O.k. Oya, sorry.
Saka.. abi wetin be dat ur ugly name again. Stop bullying this fine boy or... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by cashkid18(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
i was here incase dis thread ends up in d thrash section sad sad
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by IAMBREEZY: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeemoore: Boy, am I supposed to laugh over that?
Satisfied?
why u do face like that undecided
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by sakaguchi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
cashkid18: i was here incase dis thread ends up in d thrash section sad sad

That's exactly where the OP and this refurbished thread belong-----------------------------»»»thrash bin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 1) / 10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.