Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? (2245 Views)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can you have sex with someone you've proved that he or she is h.i.v positive using a condom? I aint tryna discriminate, just wanna here ya opinions.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by emmadiva(f): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
you try it first
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
emmadiva: you try it first
lol, tel me if u cn do or nt ma.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by crackhaus: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hell to the No! Too risky.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Abbeylincson(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
i can not. pls i dont knw how to create thread.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Smily202(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Too risky.......
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by NnamdiN: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Risky.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by papannamdi1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Opu wan com hia con fynd partners in crime
Bera go do test
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Enegod(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
please, how can i comment on this thread?
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Op,ask urself dat question...mtchewwwu
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,ask urself dat question...mtchewwwu
hahaha, is it nt becos u're aware? Do u knw hw many u've gone wit?
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by AbuMikey(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2014

OP, answer this question, »» "Is bad a bad word?

I know You can't answer that, but give me an answer to My question, then I would give you the perfect answer to Your question.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Abu Mikey:

OP, answer this question, »» "Is bad a bad word?

I know You can't answer that, but give me an answer to My question, then I would give you the perfect answer to Your question.

abu wat has the "bad" stf got to do wit ma qustn? Bw, qustns dnt answer qustns. Answer my qustn first.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by AbuMikey(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2014
Tonylyte:
abu wat has the "bad" stf got to do wit ma qustn? Bw, qustns dnt answer qustns. Answer my qustn first.

I'm sure You can't answer that. Well, this is my answer.

"Man wen nor get money,nor dey think about Shawarma". «« Decipher tongue

Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2014
Tonylyte:
hahaha, is it nt becos u're aware? Do u knw hw many u've gone wit?
undecided
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

I'm sure You can't answer that. Well, this is my answer.

"Man wen nor get money,nor dey think about Shawarma". «« Decipher tongue

ah no d crack dis ya talk wey u d talk in a cryptic code lyk dis. Come bk home joor!
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2014
Harbosede02: undecided
e joor o!
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by yuiop(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Tonylyte: Can you have sex with someone you've proved that he or she is h.i.v positive using a condom? I aint tryna discriminate, just wanna here ya opinions.
OP are u positive?
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by UyiIredia(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2014
I don't think so. I may lose myself during $€x and the condom may burst or I might kiss her etc I got the following from a site.

HIV lives and reproduces in blood and other body fluids. We know
that the following fluids can contain high levels of HIV:
Blood
Semen (cum)
Pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum)
Breast milk
Vaginal fluids
Rectal (anal) mucous

And while saliva doesn't spread HIV (the AIDS virus it has is small) it can spread if the saliva is mixed with blood which has lots of HIV.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by chuksoyo21(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2014
Yes, with alot of precautions!
U wouldnt knw hw many of them u've slept with until u were told!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2014
yuiop:
OP are u positive?
p
yeah man! I got it 4m ya present wife.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2014
Uyi Iredia: I don't think so. I may lose myself during $€x and the condom may burst or I might kiss her etc I got the following from a site.

HIV lives and reproduces in blood and other body fluids. We know
that the following fluids can contain high levels of HIV:
Blood
Semen (cum)
Pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum)
Breast milk
Vaginal fluids
Rectal (anal) mucous

And while saliva doesn't spread HIV (the AIDS virus it has is small) it can spread if the saliva is mixed with blood which has lots of HIV.
nw that u're aware of all ths, u cn nw ride an h.i.v positive fella wit k?
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by xynerise: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2014
More like asking someone if he/she can commit suicide
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by CircleOfWilis: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2014
yes, even if i see the hiv jumping in and out of the Veejay i will push my joystick in..

rubbish!!!!
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Obidikejr(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2014
How 'bout All the gurlz you had coitus with using Condoms? you should ask yourself how many of them you took to hospital to take HIV test before having sexual intercourse with them. its too risky abi?
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by DILLISH: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2014
If i Iove the man I will, thr. r cases of hiv discordant couples who are living happily as a family.
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Even if u give me 20million, car and house..... Or is sum1 I luv

HAIL

Yes i will, if only u will double 4condoms grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Joh oooo!!!!! Skin diver
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Even if u give me 20million, car and house..... Or is sum1 I luv

HAIL

Yes i will, if only u will double 4condoms grin
lol, if d condom come burst nah? U go regreat doing it in the 1st place?
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Tonylyte(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Circle-Of-Wilis:
yes, even if i see the hiv jumping in and out of the Veejay i will push my joystick in..

rubbish!!!!
yes o! I respect ya courage bro. Courageous people lyk u dnt contact aids, even witout c.d
Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by Dannylux: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tonylyte:
yes o! I respect ya courage bro. Courageous people lyk u dnt contact aids, even witout c.d

laugh wan kill me.

Re: Can You Have Sex With Someone You've Proved Is H.i.v Positive Using A Condom? by IdomaLikita: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Comfortably!
HIV transmission has been empirically proven to be commoner in Receptive Sex i.e a woman is more likely to get it than Men because the receive the cum and all!

When i dey dabble 4 the blood of infected patients daily I never get am, e come be say na Congo go gimme am!

If latex gloves can confer immunity, so can condoms!

So Yes I can And Yes I Will (In Obama's Voice)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Too Old For This?? / **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** / Pls I Nid Advice On How To Get This Holy Holy Girl For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.