Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Friends With Benefits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits (595 Views)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Friends With Benefits / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends With Benefits by dharamanil(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
winkIf you feel keeping a normal relationship is all but stress filled, u want out but wants a frend that keeps it real, I wanr kitten I can jst buzz her and she shows up. Or she is broke or feels she needs somebody to hangout with, needs cheddah or any feminine need she can also hola. Guyz and babes feel free to drop ur pin or wattsapp num. Add me on wattsapp 08178011164

(1) (Reply)

6(six) Rules For Dating Your Friend’s Ex / How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? / They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.