Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Do I Leave Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Leave Her (2808 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Leave Her by sweetestguy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Distingue: Come 25th of this month, it will be exactly 11years that have been dating her. The relationship is becoming miserable for some reasons, hence my planning to leave. How do I go about it without hurting her ? Please advise, no insult.
N.B.: The relationship is free of sex.
jus leav her, it wil nt hurt
Re: How Do I Leave Her by adavetee(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
leave her. nothing is going to hapun.
Re: How Do I Leave Her by makzeze: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Buy pair of shoes and give it to her. She will dislike you forever. Just try.
Re: How Do I Leave Her by Distingue: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
lirusehn: u shud be nailed 2 d cross for dis or probly stoned 2 death
thanks for ur advice.
Re: How Do I Leave Her by Distingue: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
castielo:

You ain't serious.. u know dat? angry
ur opinion..
Re: How Do I Leave Her by Distingue: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nutase: Attention seeker.....how old wia u both wen u started dating..... go and learn d art of lying.....mai karya.
we started since secondary school days. and now a graduate of over three years. BUT GO AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK O, CUS U LACKS COURTESY.

Re: How Do I Leave Her by Distingue: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kaxmytex:
can we knw d reason why d relationship iz becoming miserable?
11yrs relationship iz free of sex shocked shocked shocked shocked ....u b impotent?
Am not impotent.. u don't deserves to know why is becoming miserable because ur question has shown that u have nothing good to say.. thanks
Re: How Do I Leave Her by Distingue: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
tomzman: Why do I have this feeling that the op is lying undecided Dating for 11 years! Na from jss1 una don start to dey date ni?
SS3 .. U can do the calculations, I gained admission to study mech. eng. a five years course after staying at home for two years. a year service which i finished in 2011. so...
Re: How Do I Leave Her by Distingue: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

If he started dating her at 16 years, he is 27 years now. Is it too much for a guy to remain unmarried??

You're a senseless buffoon, in every aspect of the meaning.
thank you.. sincerely am 27 plus three months.
Re: How Do I Leave Her by tomzman: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Distingue:
SS3 .. U can do the calculations, I gained admission to study mech. eng. a five years course after staying at home for two years. a year service which i finished in 2011. so...
Ok. But you tried o! 11 years! Since you said the relationship is free of sex, your work is easy then. Just leave her but before you do that, search yourself and see if you still have any feelings for her. If yes, I'll advise you to stay and find a way to work things out. If no, just call her and tell her it's over.
Re: How Do I Leave Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
There is a man in another thread seeking to exact a pound of flesh from a woman who left him after 4 years. He is determined to make her suffer. After 11 years, what do you think will happen to you? Before you make a decision, think long and hard about what you are doing. No relationship is free of problems. At least the two of you know each other's faults. She was with you when you didn't have anything and now that you have something, you want to leave. I hope your life is spared.
Re: How Do I Leave Her by Ultimate7(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
11yrs with one pussy?
Re: How Do I Leave Her by jashar(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Errrmmmm.....ok
Take her out and spend lavishly on her.
On d road stop okada climb it and b4 it move Say
'babe it's over, have a nyc life'.
Zoom offfff.............

But seriously how do u think u can just walk out of an 11 years relationship?
Re: How Do I Leave Her by idu1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
op bros, who do you want to leave her for? u have to marry that girl. don't be wicked.
Re: How Do I Leave Her by adkenselig: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
There is only one way to know how to be true to yourself and that is getting consciously aware of your real feelings.

black professionals dating site
Re: How Do I Leave Her by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
OP, I feel ur pain, I was in same relationship too, and coincidentally mine too was 11 yrs. I just traveled to dubai last march without informin her, and stayed there till december with no contact at all, and when she calls whoever knows me, they will tell her I traveled out. And guess what boss? it worked..., cos I have been in nigeria for sometime and I just heard she's about gettin married. If u don't love her, don't marry her. But its goin to be hard cos u guys have some kinda bond courtesy of the long time spent together, but u will only feel it when u are apart for sometime, and like a guy said, its always looks greener on the other side. The choice is urs, n d life is urs too. Don't marry out of pity
Re: How Do I Leave Her by osykull22(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
who u wan leave for

Couples Married For 62 Years Dies Holding Hands / Question Of The Day:- What Is The Right Age To Starthaving S*x? / She Kept Crying