Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? (2677 Views)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by preciousan(f): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Go_n_Die: You should be ashamed of yourself.
lol..@ Go n die,naa wetin naa,abi u see me for ur dream? Abeg Go n die
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
What arethey forming for? Shey na every man wey send u pm won toast u!!!!!!!!! Shiiooor
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by experimentist: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
stinggy:
LWKMD...in ur f'ing drimz abi?
it's true cry
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Newkidoo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
experimentist: Girls dey sent me PMs like say tmrw no dey cry

Once 3 girls sent me PMs at the same time all expressing their deep love for me.. I mistakenly gave em my phone numbers and they won't let me sleep. cry na soso call frm morning till night :'t I'm suspecting one to be dangote's daughter but the other one is davido's sister while the third girl is from the state... I'm tired men cry

OP u need prayers in yo life cry
Wake up *picks a bucket of water, pours it on his face!! u don dey sleep type again abi!! wake up silly boy!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Joel3(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
I don't pm girls, the girls pm me. The least I can do is follow. Then they will pm me. Try this out.
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by kkkossy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
haywhy28: I have been on this forum for quite some time now.Nairaland happens to be the number one website in Nigeria,where u meet and learn from intellectuals from various ends of the country and abroad. In short nairaland is all-encompassing.
I have read a lot of posts about nairalanders hooking up, some still in strong and effective relationships.But I have heard about people sending private
messages to female nairalanders but they don't reply.
Over to you all. Happy sunday!!!

Bros, NL is not the safest place for a hook up, forget all the trash u read here. If u want a real lady u know where to find them. If they don't reply u, they are doing u a favour.
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by harlos: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2014

Once 3 girls sent me PMs at the same time all expressing their deep love for me.. I mistakenly gave em my phone numbers and they won't let me sleep. cry na soso call frm morning till night :'t I'm suspecting one to be dangote's daughter but the other one is davido's sister while the third girl is from the state... I'm tired men cry

Oh boy!!!
Na so you fine reach? shocked
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by experimentist: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Newkidoo:
Wake up *picks a bucket of water, pours it on his face!! u don dey sleep type again abi!! wake up silly boy!!
cry
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by experimentist: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
harlos:

Oh boy!!!
Na so you fine reach? shocked

d ting tire me o! Make I post my pics first. cry
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
It is quite unfortunate,ndo o grin angry
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
bknight: Make contact first on NL.
1. When u see a moniker u like, engage her on her post/topic being discussed first so she notices ur handle.
2. Next, follow her on NL. If she follows back (expectedly, at this stage, she must have delved beyond ur profile page into ur comments), then there might a bit of luck.
3. Send the PM, then find a thread she's on and tell her she's got a mail, if she replies...

Goodluck.
Hmmm,you must have don this severally.. wink
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by harlos: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
experimentist: d ting tire me o! Make I post my pics first. cry
Pele *hands him an handkerchief *

Wipe ur tears fine boy (fine boy in my neighborhood is a dogs name) cheesy
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Bizibi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wonderful thread
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
miz tola: u sound frustrated...dont be,someone like me,i dont know how to go about it whenever i get PMs.i just dismiss it

Gbam! End of Discussion
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by experimentist: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
harlos:
Pele *hands him an handkerchief *

Wipe ur tears fine boy (fine boy in my neighborhood is a dogs name) cheesy
cry

Shei u be fineboy? cry
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by mysticgal(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Truthfully i reply pms always.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by experimentist: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
mysticgal: Truthfully i reply pms always.
Ok, PM me now cry
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by harlos: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
experimentist: cry

Shei u be fineboy? cry
Me? Fine boy?
Rara o. I'm just average undecided
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
smh...
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Shedysworld(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
They do. Have only sent PM once and that was when I joined the forum newly, it was a female and she did reply my msgs.
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by specialguest(f): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2014
bknight: Make contact first on NL.
1. When u see a moniker u like, engage her on her post/topic being discussed first so she notices ur handle.
2. Next, follow her on NL. If she follows back (expectedly, at this stage, she must have delved beyond ur profile page into ur comments), then there might a bit of luck.
3. Send the PM, then find a thread she's on and tell her she's got a mail, if she replies...

Goodluck.

Exactly how Nairaland guys do it... Now i know better tongue
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2014

......dont u just wish?? Smh
Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its not just about females....I too don't respond to PMs for some time now and you know why? Its because I noticed that many users of this forum just want to use the opportunity of this PM to get the E-mail ad of some people they feel are potential prey for reasons best known to them.

I used to reply to PMs until I discovered that the number of scam E-mails coming into my E-mail inbox increased overnight...meaning that some nairalander's were only using PMs to collate peoples' E-mail addresses for their hidden and dubious intentions. This should also serve as a notice to all the people sending me PMs that I didn't reply...I am only being cautious like they say: once bitten, twice shy!!

Though I have devised a means- get a new E-mail address specifically for nairaland usage so that you won't have to disclose your personal E-mail to people with hidden intentions, I also noticed that some female profiles aren't females but guys who created female profiles to carry out their dubious goals...so guys and ladies be very careful in this new year...protect your personal information...and be careful with people you disclose you identity to, that's if you have a valued identity to protect.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
DailyNews: Its not just about females....I too don't respond to PMs for some time now and you know why? Its because I noticed that many users of this forum just want to use the opportunity of this PM to get the E-mail ad of some people they feel are potential prey for reasons best known to them.

I used to reply to PMs until I discovered that the number of scam E-mails coming into my E-mail inbox increased overnight...meaning that some nairalander's were only using PMs to collate peoples' E-mail addresses for their hidden and dubious intentions. This should also serve as a notice to all the people sending me PMs that I didn't reply...I am only being cautious like they say: once bitten, twice shy!!

Though I have devised a means- get a new E-mail address specifically for nairaland usage so that you won't have to disclose your personal E-mail to people with hidden intentions, I also noticed that some female profiles aren't females but guys who created female profiles to carry out their dubious goals...so guys and ladies be very careful in this new year...protect your personal information...and be careful with people you disclose you identity to, that's if you have a valued identity to protect.
People drop their emails on this forum wen they want stuffs from fellow nairalanders. I have forwarded materials to people on several occassions vice- versa. Disclosing personal info (emails) is not an issue because in life there are always two sides.Your suggestion is one-sided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny / Photos: 2 University Students Caught Having S*ex On Street To Celebrate Birthday / 17 Signs You Have Romantic Feelings For A “platonic Friend”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.