Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25287 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Hold on, what did you say? You know when you continue reading your news from Nairaland which is obviously another APC propaganda website, you'll hate GEJ. But this man is working like no other Govt since independence.

Aviation
Agriculture
Stable economy growth
Roads
Railway
Power
Youth empowerment
and all others i have seen not pictures but VIDEOS. Are they power point presentations too?

The hates in you APC people's heart is nothing but wickedness. Nigerians want electricity desperately, which Nigerian will think about destroying gas pipeline if not the APC? Your propaganda will not work. I had hope for the APC but never again. You'll are a disgrace and a bunch of criminals desperate for power. That's my conclusion.

You've listed areas that you believe that the present administration is touching....as usual listed on paper.

I I want you to call up relatives in Nigeria and give them this listed items....then ask them to rate this admin on each of those items.

You can come back with your outcome....this is not about hating, it has to do with what ordinary homes are experiencing.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

What is your prove that Nigeria now generates that amount of electricity power.? It's definitely not reflected in homes. As we write now, most homes are on private source of power supply.

You talk about sabotage of pipeline....that as usual is a convenient excuse by the government to explain their own inadequacies.

There is a gigantic contract for pipeline protection....are we paying those contractors for nothing?

This is my proof with locations and generating capacity. You can visit the plants yourself and verify.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria

Vandalism? That is not true, we normally hear of oil pipeline vandalization and not gas pipelines. Why would someone vandalize gas pipeline? It's useless unless that someone has a propaganda agenda which the APC is not only a pro at but has been using it since their inception
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 06, 2014
How Far?:

Stop whinning you schmuck and why do you talk like you got a d1ck in your mouth?

Oponu...

You are obviously another lunkhead that is strenuously seeking for attention. Dude, can you please fuvk off my face if all you will be doing is vomiting like someone that is retaarded

person!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

This is my proof with locations and generating capacity. You can visit the plants yourself and verify.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria

Vandalism? That is not true, we normally hear of oil pipeline vandalization and not gas pipelines. Why would someone vandalize gas pipeline? It's useless unless that someone has a propaganda agenda which the APC is not only a pro at but has been using it since their inception

Lolzzzzz grin grin grin

Like I told you succinctly earlier, the achievements of this government is loud only on papers. The Wikipedia list you brought up....none of those power plants are this present government iniitiatives....they've all been paid for by the OBJ admin long before this govt.....

Up to this moment......none of the recently commissioned ones are supplying a single megawatt to the national grid.....they were commissioned for political mileage.

Truly....it's very easy to put thousands of megawatts on paper....but I will indulge you to really call up Nigeria and ask questions from your relatives....that shouldn't be an hard thing to do...rather you will only get a user-experience... grin grin

There is a name for government behavior like this.....we call it GOVERNMENT MAGIC ....the more you look..the less you see. grin cheesy
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

You've listed areas that you believe that the present administration is touching....as usual listed on paper.

I I want you to call up relatives in Nigeria and give them this listed items....then ask them to rate this admin on each of those items.

You can come back with your outcome....this is not about hating, it has to do with what ordinary homes are experiencing.

Man those propaganda don't work for me anymore. I have seen enough already and i don't to call anyone.

These are papers right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ggi2Nws300

And this one too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3htvI0V-A94

And this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voKZlZVscc4

And what about all the roads being done through out the nation. How many complains did you hear of bad roads this Christmas season? How many accident did they record this year?

What about our rotten rail ways? Even if we still use locomotive trains, at least he did something? What did his predecessor do about the railway? I will prefer riding a bicycle than trekking.

Youth empowerment! Have you heard about the Youwin program? I guess not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92-yq-elDZ4

Man i have had it up to my neck with your APC propaganda and i feel sorry for Nigerians who still source their news from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Lolzzzzz grin grin grin

Like I told you succinctly earlier, the achievements of this government is loud only on papers. The Wikipedia list you brought up....none of those power plants are this present government iniitiatives....they've all been paid for by the OBJ admin long before this govt.....

Up to this moment......none of the recently commissioned ones are supplying a single megawatt to the national grid.....they were commissioned for political mileage.

Truly....it's very easy to put thousands of megawatts on paper....but I will indulge you to really call up Nigeria and ask questions from your relatives....that shouldn't be an hard thing to do...rather you will only get a user-experience... grin grin

There is a name for government behavior like this.....we call it GOVERNMENT MAGIC ....the more you look..the less you see. grin cheesy

Keep lying to yourself, OBJ stole all the money and abandoned all the project. GEJ restarted all the abandoned projects and has so far commissioned 6 power plants. Unless you are blind and can't see the "YEAR COMMISSIONED" and the status of Operation on the website you just visited then you are another unrepentant propagandist.

Those NIPP power plants have been supplying power to the National grids since 2012 even my mum told me that there was an increase in power earlier in 2013 until you APC riffraffs blew up the gas pipeline sending us back to about 1000+ MW. Look at the website and open your eyes. Like i said, i feel sorry for Nigerians who still source their news from Nairaland. They'll end up hating a good man.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Genius100: 3:32am On Jan 06, 2014
nagoma:

Kano airport was the first in Nigeria. Even before your primitive forest people ever saw an aircraft. you ignorant biich!

Hey Mr low IQ, you are obviously not very bright. Go back to the beginning of this thread to understand the intent...
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Roudedough

I like your passion about your country, obviously you want to see Nigeria among the league of developed nations. We all want it so.

However, in your attempt to see Nigeria rise, you are falling for the cheap lies.

On rice farm. Apart from Abakaliki rice and Ofada rice that have always been with us anyway... can you tell us any market in Nigeria, where you can get this milled rice that the government is making a kill over among gullible Nigerians.

As we speak, the government is about to do a policy reversal in their useless attempt of banning imported fish, because they wanted to score a cheap political point of in talking about local fish production....when almost all the major fish trawling companies are dead.

Though, the Minister of Agric is showing high enthusiasm on his job, the ordinary Nigerians are not feeling his positive impact on their dining tables.

Airport? If all your desires in an airport is aesthetic, then no problem, but to me...the beauty of an airport is not exactly a topmost priority...but safety, the safety record of this admin in term of aviation is woeful to put it mildly.

Youwin? That is a joke to be listed......can you tell me someone you know that know someone...that know someone that have benefited from this scam?

Your unbridled passion for your country is in no doubt....however you will fair better with information when you talk with real people and not just government operatives and apologists.

Meanwhile, since you believe that this website is pro-opposition, why not just stop coming here and get your info from those you think are not biased....no one is forcing anyone to come to Nairaland.

PS: it will be better for you to make this as civil as you can....getting high on emotions that leads to insults won't do you any good...that I assure you.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by agbameta: 3:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Shimeh the government house prison warder and wife abuser for president?

LWKMD. Y'all villagers fit kill pesin with laugh I swear...
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta: Shimeh the government house prison warder and wife abuser for president?

LWKMD. Y'all villagers fit kill pesin with laugh I swear...

Read the comments from the 1st page....you will get the drift of the OP... grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy: ^^^^^^

I like your passion about your country, obviously you want to see Nigeria among the league of developed nations. We all want it so.

However, in your attempt to see Nigeria rise, you are falling for the cheap lies.

On rice farm. Apart from Abakaliki rice and Ofada rice that have always been with us anyway... can you tell us any market in Nigeria, where you can get this milled rice that the government is making a kill over among gullible Nigerians.

As we speak, the government is about to do a policy reversal in their useless attempt of banning imported fish, because they wanted to score a cheap political point of in talking about local fish production....when almost all the major fish trawling companies are dead.

Though, the Minister of Agric is showing high enthusiasm on his job, the ordinary Nigerians are not feeling his positive impact on their dining tables.

Airport? If all your desires in an airport is aesthetic, then no problem, but to me...the beauty of an airport is not exactly a topmost priority...but safety, the safety record of this admin in term of aviation is woeful to put it mildly.

Youwin? That is a joke to be listed......can you tell me someone you know that know someone...that know someone that have benefited from this scam?

Your unbridled passion for your country is in no doubt....however you will fair better with information when you talk with real people and not just government operatives and apologists.

Now this is the attitude of a retrogressive person, so stop telling me that you want Nigeria to be better. I uploaded 4 videos here with over 2 hours of play time. You didn't watch the videos but you are already telling me about the Ofada rice and Abakaliki rice.

Man go to hell, you are another useless Nigerian. May i remind you that i naturally hate the attitude of Nigerians. I do cos an average Nigerian mentality sucks.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Genius100: 3:44am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Keep lying to yourself, OBJ stole all the money and abandoned all the project. GEJ restarted all the abandoned projects and has so far commissioned 6 power plants. Unless you are blind and can't see the "YEAR COMMISSIONED" and the status of Operation on the website you just visited then you are another unrepentant propagandist.

Those NIPP power plants have been supplying power to the National grids since 2012 even my mum told me that there was an increase in power earlier in 2013 until you APC riffraffs blew up the gas pipeline sending us back to about 1000+ MW. Look at the website and open your eyes. Like i said, i feel sorry for Nigerians who still source their news from Nairaland. They'll end up hating a good man.

No mind them jare, OBJ is a thief. He only increased our federal reserves from $2 billion when he took over to to $45 billion when he left. If he was not a thief, it should have been much higher. Thief OBJ also grew the Excess Crude Account from $0 to ordinary $22 billion. Thanks to fresh air GEJ and his judicious spending, the federal reserves only reduced by $1 billion for a balance of $44 billion despite high oil prices and only $19 billion has been spent from the $22 billion OBJ left in the ECA account for a balance of $3 billion. If GEJ did not spend that money, we won't be enjoying the 24 hours electricity we currently are enjoying...

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Now this is the attitude of a retrogressive person, so stop telling me that you want Nigeria to be better. I uploaded 4 videos here with over 2 hours of play time. You didn't watch the videos but you are already telling me about the Ofada rice and Abakaliki rice.

Man go to hell, you are another useless Nigerian. May i remind you that i naturally hate the attitude of Nigerians. I do cos an average Nigerian mentality sucks.

Now you are getting all emotionally worked up.

I throw a single challenge at you...and you are already bleating like a goat, you post YouTube videos mainly from government agencies and you naturally expect any unbiased mind to accept that as gospel truth.

I will only be convince about your so called achievements if ordinary Nigerians on the streets of Kaura Namoda to Yenogoa...from Birin Kebbi to Ogbomosho...from Damaturu to Umunede can say so.

This government has no LEGACY.....it's all in the minds of those that are benefitting from the profound rot.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Genius100: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2014
FiZYoH:
Igbos develop NY? I can see dis Kirijj is really a goat. Hw cmes u hv nt develop ur. East lyk NY

Look at this ignorant man. Igbos not only developed New york, they developed the entire United States and Europe. Infact, even if the South South people do not vote for GEJ, we Igbo people alone are numerous enough to re-elect him in 2015. We will fly all our diaporan Igbos from everywhere in the world to Nigeria to vote for GEJ and that is all he needs....

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2014
Genius100:

No mind them jare, OBJ is a thief. He only increased our federal reserves from $2 billion when he took over to to $45 billion when he left. If he was not a thief, it should have been much higher. Thief OBJ also grew the Excess Crude Account from $0 to ordinary $22 billion. Thanks to fresh air GEJ and his judicious spending, the federal reserves only reduced by $1 billion for a balance of $44 billion despite high oil prices and only $19 billion has been spent from the $22 billion OBJ left in the ECA account for a balance of $3 billion. If GEJ did not spend that money, we won't be enjoying the 24 hours electricity we currently are enjoying...

grin grin grin

I like people that are at ease with the use of words to weave up sarcasm like this...kudos

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2014
Genius100:

Sir don't get me wrong, OBJ did a good job when it comes down to economics. He stabilized our economy and saved up over $45 Million or Billion dollars in our excess crude account. He should be applauded for that. I am not an economist and i really don't know what the essence of saving money in a box when you don't have basic infrastructure.

My problem with OBJ is he awarded a $16 Billion contract for power but he abandoned all the project before he left office and the money was no where to be found. He started the NIPP projects GEJ has been commissioning, no doubt but where the hell is the rest of the money that was suppose to complete the projects?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Now you are getting all emotionally worked up.

I throw a single challenge at you...and you are already bleating like a goat, you post YouTube videos mainly from government agencies and you naturally expect any unbiased mind to accept that as gospel truth.

I will only be convince about your so called achievements if ordinary Nigerians on the streets of Kaura Namoda to Yenogoa...from Birin Kebbi to Ogbomosho...from Damaturu to Umunede can say so.

This government has no LEGACY.....it's all in the minds of those that are benefitting from the profound rot.

And you sit in your house in front of your computer to know this? I shouldn't be quoting you. You're as irrational as you sound.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by agbameta: 3:55am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Read the comments from the 1st page....you will get the drift of the OP... grin

I see. My bad...lmao
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Genius100: 3:56am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Sir don't get me wrong, OBJ did a good job when it comes down to economics. He stabilized our economy and saved up over $45 Million or Billion dollars in our excess crude account. He should be applauded for that. I am not an economist and i really don't know what the essence of saving money in a box when you don't have basic infrastructure.

My problem with OBJ is he awarded a $16 Billion contract for power but he abandoned all the project before he left office and the money was no where to be found. He started the NIPP projects GEJ has been commissioning, no doubt but where the hell is the rest of the money that was suppose to complete have completed the projects?

Spot on my brother. Don't mind all those investigative Journalist that proved that OBJ spent a total of $5 billion to build just 7 power plants. They also claim it was Yar'adua that suspended all the ongoing work on power. Clueless Journalists. Thank God Yar'adua sacked the government employee that tried to correct him on how much OBJ spent. As a matter of fact, I'm sure all the little work that was done on the power plants started by OBJ was due to the advice GEJ gave to OBJ. Thanks to fresh air, we are now enjoying 24 hours electricity and we have only spent about double to triple the amount OBJ spent...
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Genius100:

Spot on my brother. Don't mind all those investigative Journalist that proved that OBJ spent a total of $5 billion to build just 7 power plants. They also claim it was Yar'adua that suspended all the ongoing work on power. Clueless Journalists. Thank God Yar'adua sacked the government employee that tried to correct him on how much OBJ spent. As a matter of fact, I'm sure all the little work that was done on the power plants started by OBJ was due to the advice GEJ gave to OBJ. Thanks to fresh air, we are now enjoying 24 hours electricity and we have only spent about double to triple the amount OBJ spent...

grin grin grin grin

Pity the dude.....I don't think he has the mental capacity for this torture you are making him to pass through.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

And you sit in your house in front of your computer to know this? I shouldn't be quoting you. You're as irrational as you sound.

The earlier you stop quoting me...the better for your blood pressure.. grin grin

You are just one easily swayed fellow that lacks personal deep convictions.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

The earlier you stop quoting me...the better for your blood pressure.. grin grin

You are just one easily swayed fellow that lacks deep convictions.

And will you please stop quoting me. Go join your fellow hooligans like the Genius above and destroy more gas pipelines. Useless bunch of APC political riff-raffs.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by LRNZH(m): 4:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Wow this thread is a well crafted attempt to ridicule... (won't let the cat out of the bag).

Kudos to OP and his team. For the first time I could profusely laugh and smile while reading a 'pro-GEJ' post/thread/article.

Genius if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

And will you please stop quoting me. Go join your fellow hooligans like the Genius above and destroy more gas pipelines. Useless bunch of APC political riff-raffs.

Eddiott...

The decision to quote or not quote you is my discretion...not yours. You mooted the idea of not quoting me, but still you are doing exactly what you promised yourself not to do.....guy, you are a bundle of rudejokes.

So..it took you years to see how you've been played by Genuis.....says much about your IQ....

You claimed not to live in Nigeria.... Otherwise, I would have wish that you enjoy the Fresh air oozing out of this government.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 06, 2014
Genius100:

Nice sarcasm... Tell me another one. angry You think this is a joke right? You should let a 10 years old read out what you just wrote and listen to how stupid you sound. How can i not have toothpaste at home but i am saving N45,000 in my account. Isn't that the height of gross stu.pidity?

Talking about OBJ and Yar'adua. OBJ spent $16 Billion Dollars, Yar'adua spent almost all of the money OBJ left in the excess crude account yet we don't have power. Where is all the money?

You goons are the problem with Nigeria. I won't be surprised that you all are in the pay roll of the APC including Seun the owner of this propaganda website.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Genius100: 4:26am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Nice sarcasm... Tell me another one. angry You think this is a joke right? You should let a 10 years old read out what you just wrote and listen to how stupid you sound. How can i not have toothpaste at home but i am saving N45,000 in my account. Isn't that the height of gross stu.pidity?

Talking about OBJ and Yar'adua. OBJ spent $16 Billion Dollars, Yar'adua spent almost all of the money OBJ left in the excess crude account yet we don't have power. Where is all the money?

You goons are the problem with Nigeria. I won't be surprised that you all are in the pay roll of the APC including Seun the owner of this propaganda website.

Spot on my brother.. With OBJ, we did not have toothpaste but we saved N45,000. With GEJ, we spent the saved N45,000 but not only do we still not have toothpaste, we now don't even have water. But don't worry, it's those APC goons distracting GEJ. Very soon, GEJ will build a house for every single Nigerian...
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by agbameta: 4:34am On Jan 06, 2014
Genius100:

rudedough:

My problem with OBJ is he awarded a $16 Billion contract for power but he abandoned all the project before he left office and the money was no where to be found. He started the NIPP projects GEJ has been commissioning, no doubt but where the hell is the rest of the money that was suppose to complete the projects?

Nigeria: Obasanjo Commissions A-Ibom Multi-Million Dollars Power Plant

http://allafrica.com/stories/200705180013.html

Obasanjo commissions new power plant

Omotosho- Nigeria (PANA) -- Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo has commissioned the new Omotosho power plant in south-western Ondo state, which is expected to add 335 megawatts of electricity to the country's national power grid.

http://www.panapress.com/Obasanjo-commissions-new-power-plant--13-504388-17-lang2-index.html

Nigeria: President Obasanjo Commissions 414 Megawatt Geregu Power Plant

Abuja — President Olusegun Obasanjo on February 26 in Geregu, Kogi State, commissioned the Phase One of the 414 megawatts (MW) Geregu Gas Turbine Power Plant
This plant, wholly conceived, developed and financed by the President Obasanjo administration, adds 414MW of power to the national grid. ..

http://allafrica.com/stories/200702270380.html

Lies and ignorance can not help you.... Jonathan is yet to initiate or build any power plant.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 06, 2014
^^^^^^^^

Agba....

Leave Genuis out of the quote.....the dude is just extremely good at sarcasm. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Eddiott...

The decision to quote or not quote you is my discretion...not yours. You mooted the idea of not quoting me, but still you are doing exactly what you promised yourself not to do.....guy, you are a bundle of rudejokes.

So..it took you years to see how you've been played by Genuis.....says much about your IQ....

You claimed not to live in Nigeria.... Otherwise, I would have wish that you enjoy the Fresh air oozing out of this government.

The decision to quote or not quote you is my discretion...not yours. Get that? That being said, you cannot heal a man that has been crippled for 30 years and expect him to start running. All those thieves who ruined this country are the ones in your APC you now call progressives.

How could i have been deceived all these while? GEJ has only been President for 3 years and he has achieved so much, you guys should let the man do his job. You APC goons are only trying to distract the man, yet he remains focus and committed to his job.

All your partisanship of bombing, boko haram, vandalization of gas pipe lines, crying fowl at every slight err he makes --- "Ohh he cannot speak English", "Hey!! His Otuoke fish-hat is not nice", "ahh see how he stood like a retardeen" and what not but he is still working and he has achieved much more in 3 years than any sitting president since Independence.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

The decision to quote or not quote you is my discretion...not yours. Get that? That being said, you cannot heal a man that has been crippled for 30 years and expect him to start running. All those thieves who ruined this country are the ones in your APC you now call progressives.

How could i have been deceived all these while? GEJ has only been President for 3 years and he has achieved so much, you guys should let the man do his job. You APC goons are only trying to distract the man, yet he remains focus and committed to his job.

All your partisanship of bombing, boko haram, vandalization of gas pipe lines, crying fowl at every slight err he makes --- "Ohh he cannot speak English", "Hey!! His Otuoke fish-hat is not nice", "ahh see how he stood like a retardeen" and what not
but he is still working and he has achieved much more in 3 years than any sitting president since Independence.

Very high on emotional outburst.....but profoundly deficient in sound reasoning.....pathetic.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 06, 2014
teejan: igbos talk about Politics as if it is spare parts or container business,i can actually understand the frustration of the south Easterners,the shallow mindedness and the ineptitude of their leaders who have sold their birth right for a bowl of soup,Yet they wont stay in their states,Lagos to them is what New York is to immigrants,they move around like cursed lepers.

An igbo man can never become President because of the atitude which they have,yet some scum bags come here to insult their Yoruba folks who have accomodated them over the years,such ingrate unfilthy looking people.

2015 is just here let the South South an South East vote for Jonathan and let the North and South West vote for APC lets see how it goes....
grin.P I G S

You are simply a tribalistic and proud young man. Are there not Yorubas in other parts of Nigeria? Are Yorubas not in other parts of the world. Why cant you calm down and make something out of your life first.

People like u, am sure, live in remote villages and probably have not even been to Lagos before.

I don't understand how the Yorubas can claim to accommodate the igbos or any other tribe. Does a Nigerian need to be accommodated or tolerated in any part of the country?

Are Nigerians not allowed to move and live freely in any part of the country? Do we need permission from anybody to live among ourselves? People like u come here and post so much crap without thinking.

Nairaland is a land of idiots and fools. Whoever owns it is not progressive. If u can't use nairaland to unite Nigerians, then scrap it. This forum is causing more harm to the unity of Nigeria. This shitty forum is more dangerous to the unity of Nigeria than even book haram.

I guess it is time to get out, before I go insane. Bigots!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Genius100:

Spot on my brother.. With OBJ, we did not have toothpaste but we saved N45,000. With GEJ, we spent the saved N45,000 but not only do we still not have toothpaste, we now don't even have water. But don't worry, it's those APC goons distracting GEJ. Very soon, GEJ will build a house for every single Nigerian...

No, we had toothpaste until the enemy got jealous and set the house on fire... We were generating about 4000 MW until you APC goons went and blew up the gas pipeline that supplies gas to the power plants. Every Nigerian can testify that they enjoyed power at the beginning of 2013.

Tell me you did not witness an improvement in power earlier in 2013... Tell me!! Why are you all so desperate for power? Why not wait until 2015 and beat the man honorably at the poll? Why bomb public facilities? Kill people and engage in nonconstructive criticism and propaganda to drive the man to the ground?

Why? Why do you APC want Nigeria to remain in darkness? This is unpatriotic and uncivilized.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ambode, LASTMA In Face-Off Over Traffic Gridlocks / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods / Nigerians Seek Prosperity, Their Governors Seek Poverty - Borie Nla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.