Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25325 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Clerverly: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

[b]LOL please how many MW were we generating before OBJ came into power and how many MW were we generating when he left office? hahahaha You APC goons are very funny to watch.

GEJ is building 10 power plants including the already inaugurated 434MW Geregu II and 530 MW in Ondo. Currently we are generating about 4000 MW from about 2000 MW before you APC partisans destroyed the gad-dem gas pipeline, sending us back to the stone age.

Other power projects awaiting commissioning are:

Calabar, 630 MW
Egbema, 378 MW
Ihorvbor, 504 MW
Gbarain, 252 MW
Sapele, 504 MW
Omoku, 252MW
Alaoji, 1076 MW and
Olorunsogo, 750 MW

In 3 years one man has done all these in the power sector and yet diversifying our economy, funding agriculture, restructuring our aviation sector with state of the art technology, giving our youth a chance with the YouWin Program, and our economy is standing at No. 1 in the world.

Yet you're still complaining, posting websites of OBJ who spent 8 years in office, commissioned power plants on paper and abandoned all the projects and ran off with the money.

Agbameta you're a public nuisance on Nairaland, i know you very well for the short time i've spent here and every other Nairalander know you too as a nuisance here.
[/b]

I dont think you live in Nigeria!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by madnigerian: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2014
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Many Intellectually re-tarded Igbo tribal bigots on this topic.

Only an intellectually re-tarded and politically naive person as the OP will make such a recommendation.
No wonder the Igbos are the first tribe in the 21st century to establish baby factories as a cottage industry and kidnapping is their best trade after second hand clothes rag trade. Idiots.[/size]

I think it would be better if we dumped the tribe issue and started [size=20pt]WANTING[/size] our leaders to actually work for us.

Thing is, we don't.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by naptu2: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2014
CHESSBOARD:
if this stewpid thread is a kind of entertainment, then Agbaya naptu, ur grey matters don dey turn black.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Just seeing this.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by fowowe411: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2014
@op that's not possible because in a contry like nigeria,there are some factors that are being considered before candidates are nominated.these factors include ;Religion,ethnic ,political zone etc.I tell you not a curse two southerners/northners can't win election in Nigeria no matter their merit.

PDP will fail if they should try this.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by naptu2: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2014
Gamji007:

This your thread suppose enter [size=16pt]HALL OF FAME[/size] for the [size=16pt]THE MOST HILLARIOUS[/size] of the year 2014.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2014
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Just seeing this.
LOL
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2014
this is why tribslism will always flourish in nairaland.. yorubas opening a thread (highly tribalistic thread) just to get hard on's.. BTW@op, obiagelli or Wat Eva u call ur stupid self, ur signature indicated u gat no time for tribal sentiments but d fool in u is not living up to it, terrible shame on u. with mindsets like this, I don't think there is still hope for Nigeria.. pls Igbos in this forum, don't indulge them.. ilugunboy, obiagelli, agbameta, eagle eyes etc, are all yorubas trying to incite tribal e-brawl.. their kinsman own nairaland, so d rules don't apply to them.. they're above nairaland laws.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FiZYoH(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Genius100:

Look at this ignorant man. Igbos not only developed New york, they developed the entire United States and Europe. Infact, even if the South South people do not vote for GEJ, we Igbo people alone are numerous enough to re-elect him in 2015. We will fly all our diaporan Igbos from everywhere in the world to Nigeria to vote for GEJ and that is all he needs....
I can see ur sick. Hw cmes una go develop white man country n let ur east dry? If u tink u pple r mch,bring out an igbo pres candidate n vote 4him in anoda party 2 bcme pres. NY developers ma ass
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by EzePromoe: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
nairaarea:

WELCOME TO 2014N. 2EVERY BODY NOW SUPPRTS GEJ LIKE INSINCERE 9GERIAN. .NO MATTER WHAT. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT IGBO PRESIDENCY

QUESTION: Who are you?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by LordNicvuitton(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
FiZYoH:
I can see ur sick. Hw cmes una go develop white man country n let ur east dry? If u tink u pple r mch,bring out an igbo pres candidate n vote 4him in anoda party 2 bcme pres. NY developers ma ass
u're a fool if u do not realize the thread was created to mock/scorn igbos and d silly nincompoop u quoted, is a yoruba radicalised fool too. smh @d level of pure undiluted hatred being displayed here
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by LordNicvuitton(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
gaynaians hate Nigerians, south aficans have phobia for us, other countries mock us n yet in our country, we hate ourselves too.. smh.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
And this thread has to be on frontpage. If its in saner society this site would have been for long seize to exist. Seun u better be careful, don't use your platform to ridicule the federal govt.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dem burrows: And this thread has to be on frontpage. If its in saner society this site would have been for long seize to exist. Seun u better be careful, don't use your platform to ridicule the federal govt.
I wonder what your definition of saner society is.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by waxingmoon: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
LOVE THIS THREAD.Thanks OP
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by mycel: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
I wondee how mai igbo brodas do dia own politics, so u dont need west ansd north to win election in nigeria. Dats wai its diff for igbos to win election. Out of 1,780,000 voters in anambra,less dan 400,000 voted.its dat how to win? Out of 64 million voters,d entire south including west has 29million voters. Tell me hw u want to win. U ar hopin on middle belt right. How many north central ar u sure of wen benue is half pdp an half apc.kwara has turned to apc. U ar not sure of niger state.u ar left wit kogi an plateau state. I want u to carefuli analize how gej wil win in 2015.

The xtians in the North will surely vote for GEJ....besides GEJ didn't win those states in 2011 and still won the election.

GEJ till 2019.[/quote]
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by abinsco25(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
cheesy Igbos,this is delusion of grandiose.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by akandea(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
SMH for some frustrated persons here!
I don't know the reason some people can't pause a moment and reason why the group you claimed to be fighting is not perturb. The only reason I can think of is that you are not making sense!
If you want GEJ and other SS politicians to remain in power to continue, carry go! Who dey stop u
What has Yoruba got to do with your headache? Instead for the southeast to look for ways to cooperate so as to produce a president in this 21st century, they are claiming GEJ is their pikin. I still believe na Ijaw dey Bayelsa not Igbo.
All these people writing trash about Yoruba and Lagos are either staying in Lagos or have a link to the area, and here they are writing gibberish.
I feel for u sha.
Proudly Yoruba! So if you are the type that use your ethnicity in picking your teeth, some of us are not brought up that way. Respect to the Igbo people that know how to respect themselves
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by akandea(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nigeria need to get leaders who are credible and take integrity as a proper way of life. Wishing for ones ethnic/ tribal leader that lack integrity and eschew corruption will only end in sorrow and desolation with other when such fellow proceed in mis-rule and bad leadership.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by agbameta: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

[b]LOL please how many MW were we generating before OBJ came into power and how many MW were we generating when he left office? hahahaha You APC goons are very funny to watch.

GEJ is building 10 power plants including the already inaugurated 434MW Geregu II and 530 MW in Ondo. Currently we are generating about 4000 MW from about 2000 MW before you APC partisans destroyed the gad-dem gas pipeline, sending us back to the stone age.

Other power projects awaiting commissioning are:

Calabar, 630 MW
Egbema, 378 MW
Ihorvbor, 504 MW
Gbarain, 252 MW
Sapele, 504 MW
Omoku, 252MW
Alaoji, 1076 MW and
Olorunsogo, 750 MW

In 3 years one man has done all these in the power sector and yet diversifying our economy, funding agriculture, restructuring our aviation sector with state of the art technology, giving our youth a chance with the YouWin Program, and our economy is standing at No. 1 in the world.

Yet you're still complaining, posting websites of OBJ who spent 8 years in office, commissioned power plants on paper and abandoned all the projects and ran off with the money.

Agbameta you're a public nuisance on Nairaland, i know you very well for the short time i've spent here and every other Nairalander know you too as a nuisance here.
[/b]

would have to wait much longer than anticipated to get the dividends accruable from the NIPP.

When first mooted, the National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) was designed around seven medium-size gas fired power stations in the gas producing states. But today, the project has four other power plants, making a total of 11. These are Calabar – 5 X 161 megawatts (MW); Egbema – 3 X 138MW; Ihovbor – 4 X 150MW; Gbarain – 2X 125MW; Sapele – 4 X 150MW; Omoku – 2 X 150MW; Alaoji – 10 X 1074MW; Olorunsogo I and II -7 x 150MW; Omotosho I and II – 5 x 100MW; Geregu II – 4 x 134MW; and the Ibom Power – 1 x 90MW.

These power plants were also designed with a view to expanding them to generate 1000 MW each.

While inaugurating the NIPP, Obasanjo stated that when he came to power in 1999, the nation’s electricity power capacity was only 1500MW. The former president had envisaged that by 2007/2008 the NIPP would have added 10,000 MW to the national grid, which subsequent administration would build on to achieve 20,000MW by 2015.

http://powersectornigeria./2012/09/24/nigeria-national-integrated-power-project-a-dream-deferred-2/

Look at this Ode illiterate listing OBJ's projects? The clown is commissioning OBJ's projects the dullard is yet to initiate and build any power station in Nigeria.

OBJ initiated and built more power stations than any government in the history of Nigeria.

Btw, you lied and I busted your lies that OBJ didn't build any power stations.

Olodo, abeg fvukkk off..

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by ISHAQU40: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Stupid n foolish idea

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

Look at this Ode illiterate listing OBJ's projects? The clown is commissioning OBJ's projects the dullard is yet to initiate and build any power station in Nigeria.

OBJ initiated and built more power stations than any government in the history of Nigeria.

Btw, you lied and I busted your lies that OBJ didn't build any power stations.

Olodo, abeg fvukkk off..

[b]Agbameta if you want to provide a source, please provide one from a credible source and not from because anyone can create an account in 5 minutes and write an article about the Nigeria Police being the least corrupt in the world.

That being said, please tell us how and where OBJ built power plants? He built it on paper man and let me give you a more credible proof.

Nigeria: $16 Billion Probe - Only Obasanjo, Imoke Approved Power Projects - Perm Sec

This is just as the House committee probing the alleged $16 Billion spent on the power sector

http://allafrica.com/stories/200803140806.html

Before the NIPP was suspended, $2.8 billion had been invested, and this figure included $1.78 billion in funded letters of credits which allowed some of the projects to continue skeletally during the period of suspension.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/accelerating-delivery-of-projects-a-period-of-harvest-for-nipp-/143840/

To crown it all up, let's take a cue from the NDPHC website.

At the time of the suspension, US$2.8 billion was already invested in NIPP, including US$1.78 billion in funded letters of credits

http://www.nidelpower.com/main/index.php

So Agbameta, where the hell is the $16 Billion? and what percentage of 10 Power stations can be built with $2.8 Billion? You see, when i say you are a public nuisance, i am not joking, i mean it. You APC goons are blindfolded and as corrupt as your masters. You talk about white elephant projects but you're blind to see one perpetrated by OBJ because you want to deny GEJ of his hard work.

If $16 Billion is to complete 10 power stations and OBJ spent $2.8 Billion in total, that is he did only 17.5% of the entire project. GEJ came and in 3 years have completed and commissioned 6 power stations including 2 of the NIPP projects doubling our power output to about 4,000 MW. APC should "Go and Die", the propaganda is enough and please stop bombing our gas pipe lines.

BTW: Agbameta called me an illiterate. grin grin Agbameta i have asked you this question in the past, please tell me your academic qualification.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Genius100: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

[b]Agbameta if you want to provide a source, please provide one from a credible source and not from because anyone can create an account in 5 minutes and write an article about the Nigeria Police being the least corrupt in the world.

That being said, please tell us how and where OBJ built power plants? He built it on paper man and let me give you a more credible proof.

To crown it all up, let's take a clue from the NDPHC website itself.

So Agbameta, where the hell is the $16 Billion? and what percentage of 10 Power stations can be built with $2.8 Billion? You see, when i say you are a public nuisance, i am not joking, i mean it. You APC goons are blindfolded and as corrupt as your masters. You talk about white elephant projects but you're blind to see one perpetrated by OBJ because you want to deny GEJ of his hard work.

If $16 Billion is to complete 10 power stations and OBJ spent $2.8 Billion in total, that is he did only 17.5% of the entire project. GEJ came and in 3 years have completed and commissioned 6 power stations including 2 of the NIPP projects doubling our power output to about 4,000 MW. APC should "Go and Die", the propaganda is enough and please stop bombing our gas pipe lines.

BTW: Agbameta called me an illiterate. grin grin Agbameta i have asked you this question in the past, please tell me your academic qualification.
[/b]

Don't mind these haters my brother. Infact, I found this article below that OBJ only released $3 billion for power projects but I bet this article was written by the enemies of GEJ in 2009. Thanks to GEJ, the entire Nigeria now enjoys 24 hours of electricity only 6 years after OBJ left..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obasanjo ‘Released Only $3.08bn for Power Project’
From Ike Abonyi in Abuja, 03.12.2009

As the House of Representatives continues to dilly-dally over its power probe report, fresh facts emerged in Abuja on Tuesday that contrary to claim that about $13 billion was squandered by the Obasanjo administration on the power sector, only about $3.08 billion was actually expended.

This indication was from a summary presentation on the National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) presented to the National Economic Council (NEC) by the Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State.

Suswam, on behalf of the Presidential Review Panel on the NIPP set up by the NEC, said the panel found that as at 2007, total project allocations/ estimates to NIPP was $10.231 billion inclusive of the $2 billion Federal Government counterpart funding for Mambilla Hydro Power project and $1.4 billion for additional nine turbines.

According to Suswam, out of these commitments, only $3.08 billion was funded and scrutinised with advance payment guarantees from “first class” Nigerian banks and Letters of Credits issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). [/b]He said over[b] $1.5 billion of the sum is still in the custody of the banks.

The report also said there is an ongoing comprehensive review exercise taking place to determine the most up-to-date estimates of costs to complete the project. This is in view of the cost over runs arising from over 18 months of delay and stall in funding. Suswam, in his report, also identified intermittency and stoppage of funds as among the factors that helped to frustrate the implementation.

Lack of thorough feasibility studies was also manipulated as being responsible for the several challenges of the project in the area of transportation, water supply and transmission connections to the sites.
There was also what the report called “slow pace of surveys, enumeration work and payment to land owners has impacted on site development. The project also lacked clear and defined ownership structure/agreed responsibilities and it has resulted in a dis-jointed and uncoordinated project implementation”.

The report said after due deliberations, the committee agreed that completing the project as initiated is the right way to go as it would be the only sure way to improve Nigeria’s power supply logjam and free its citizenry and businesses from the shackles of darkness.

Yar’Adua had last year ignited the debate when he disclosed that over $10 billion was spent on power by the previous administration with nothing to show for it.
The Speaker of the House Representatives, Dimeji Bankole, followed suit by saying the sum was over $16 billion, while the House power probe committee Chairman, Hon. Ndudi Elumelu, gave a figure of $13 billion.
Almost one year after the motion for the probe was moved by the House Minority Leader, Hon Ali Ndume, the report is yet to be debated many months after it was submitted by the committee.
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=137931
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Genius100:

Don't mind these haters my brother. Infact, I found this article below that OBJ only released $3 billion for power projects but I bet this article was written by the enemies of GEJ in 2009. Thanks to GEJ, the entire Nigeria now enjoys 24 hours of electricity only 6 years after OBJ left..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=137931

Man i have told you APC goons to stop being a public nuisance. [size=14pt]The Link you provided is invalid, and the account of the writer has been suspended.[/size]

You are making yourselves look stu.pid here on Nairaland, posting propaganda and dubious news with invalid links as source. Your propaganda doesn't hold anymore because i will verify every link you post here. Now provide a more credible source for this particular news or shut the fvck up.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by agbameta: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough: [s]
To crown it all up, let's take a clue from the NDPHC website itself.
[/b][/s]

Nigeria: Obasanjo Commissions A-Ibom Multi-Million Dollars Power Plant

http://allafrica.com/stories/200705180013.html

Obasanjo commissions new power plant

Omotosho- Nigeria (PANA) -- Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo has commissioned the new Omotosho power plant in south-western Ondo state, which is expected to add 335 megawatts of electricity to the country's national power grid.

http://www.panapress.com/Obasanjo-commissions-new-power-plant--13-504388-17-lang2-index.html

Nigeria: President Obasanjo Commissions 414 Megawatt Geregu Power Plant

Abuja — President Olusegun Obasanjo on February 26 in Geregu, Kogi State, commissioned the Phase One of the 414 megawatts (MW) Geregu Gas Turbine Power Plant
This plant, wholly conceived, developed and financed by the President Obasanjo administration, adds 414MW of power to the national grid. ..

http://allafrica.com/stories/200702270380.html

You can troll and recycle your rubbish as much as you want, that's your trolling rights and duties....

1. You said OBJ did not build any power plant, that was a lie and I busted it with the above quote.

2. OBJ initiated all the projects you listed, not GEJ and the fact that some were completed doesn't alter the fact that they are all OBJ initiated.

3. Jonathan is yet to initiate and complete any power plant in Nigeria and that's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

http://www.panapress.com/Obasanjo-commissions-new-power-plant--13-504388-17-lang2-index.html

http://allafrica.com/stories/200702270380.html

You can troll and recycle your rubbish as much as you want, that's your trolling rights and duties....

1. You said OBJ did not build any power plant, that was a lie and I busted it with the above quote.

2. OBJ initiated all the projects you listed, not GEJ and the fact that some were completed doesn't alter the fact that they are all OBJ initiated.

3. Jonathan is yet to initiate and complete any power plant in Nigeria and that's a fact.

This is how deceitful you APC goons are. The 2nd and 3rd news you sourced are of the same power plant. Same 414 Geregu Power Plant in Kogi State. And the 1st news you quoted was an uncompleted project.

President Olusegun Obasanjo has yesterday commissioned the first phase of multi-million dollars Ibom power plant [size=14pt]expected to generate about 685 Mega Watts on final completion[/size].

http://allafrica.com/stories/200705180013.html

Now we know he only completed 1 power plant out of 10 which sums up my point that he did only 17.5% of the NIPP power project.

Agbameta the vulcanizer, do you have any other propaganda news you want to sell to us?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by agbameta: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:
[s]This is how deceitful you APC goons are. The 2nd and 3rd news you sourced are of the same power plant. Same 414 Geregu Power Plant in Kogi State. And the 1st news you quoted was an uncompleted project.
Now we know he only completed 1 power plant out of 10 which sums up my point that he did only 17.5% of the NIPP power project.
Agbameta the vulcanizer, do you have any other propaganda news you want to sell to us?
[/s]

I'll ignore the rest of your trolling rubbish and go straight to your stupidity.

I thought you clowns said he did not build any power plant?

Can you show us one power plant jondadaft initiated and completed apart from OBJ initiated power plants?

Opnonu dullard.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
OP, ilugun boy and others.. Thanks so much!! You made my day.. Thumbs up to you

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

I'll ignore the rest of your trolling rubbish and go straight to your stupidity.

I thought you clowns said he did not build any power plant?

Can you show us one power plant jondadaft initiated and completed apart from OBJ initiated power plants?

Opnonu dullard.

[b]There's no need to argue with you.

* You have tried to sell your fake website, i caught it.

* You came up with double posting 1 power plant as 2, i also caught that.

* You resulted to posting an uncompleted project which i caught red handed with the oil still dripping from your fingers.

BTW i didn't know they commission an uncompleted project. grin grin OBJ is a very wise man and a very good politician. OBJ did 17.5% of the NIPP project, if you ask a math student by approximation that is 1 completed power station and another 75% completed power station. That was all OBJ did in 8 years as proven by your links after spending $16 Billion, all we got is:

* 1 Power plant - 414 Geregu Power Plant in Kogi State
* 75% completed power station - 685 Mega Watts Akwa Ibom State.

The other 8 power stations are mere paper work and lots of propaganda.

So far GEJ has taken possession, built and commissioned 3 NIPP power plants fully operational and 2 others partially operational across the nation in 3 years.

OPERATIONAL

* 530 MW Omotosho II Power Statio In Ondo (NIPP)
* 434 MW Geregu II Power Station in Kogi State (NIPP)
* 450 MW Sapele Power Station in Sapele (NIPP)

PARTIALLY OPERATIONAL

* 1074 MW Alaoji Power Station in Abia state (NIPP) - Partially generating (225MW)
* 675 MW Olorunsogo II Power Station (NIPP) - Working below capacity due to gas supply issues.
* And an extra 140 MW Aba Power Station in Abia State

Here! Educate yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria

And stop being bitter and stop bombing gas pipeline that supplies gas to the power stations. Nigerians need power to enjoy the dividend of democracy GEJ is offering. You can wait until 2015 to kick him out if you want to but for now, let the man do his job.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by agbameta: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

[s][b]There's no need to argue with you.

* You have tried to sell your fake website, i caught it.

* You came up with double posting 1 power plant as 2, i also caught that.

* You resulted to posting an uncompleted project which i caught red handed with the oil still dripping from your fingers.

BTW i didn't know they commission an uncompleted project. grin grin OBJ is a very wise man and a very good politician. OBJ did 17.5% of the NIPP project, if you ask me by approximation that is 1 completed power station and another 75% completed power station and that was all he did in 8 years as proven by your links. $16 Billion collars got us these:

* 1 Power plant - 414 Geregu Power Plant in Kogi State
* 75% completed power station - 685 Mega Watts Akwa Ibom State.

The other 8 power stations are mere paper work and lots of propaganda.

So far GEJ has taken possession, built and commissioned 3 NIPP power plants fully operational and 2 others partially operational across the nation in 3 years.

OPERATIONAL

* 530 MW Omotosho II Power Statio In Ondo (NIPP)
* 434 MW Geregu II Power Station in Kogi State (NIPP)
* 450 MW Sapele Power Station in Sapele (NIPP)

PARTIALLY OPERATIONAL

* 1074 MW Alaoji Power Station in Abia state (NIPP) - Partially generating (225MW)
* 675 MW Olorunsogo II Power Station (NIPP) - Working below capacity due to gas supply issues.
* And an extra 140 MW Aba Power Station in Abia State

Here! Educate yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_power_stations_in_Nigeria

And stop being bitter and stop bombing gas pipeline that supplies gas to the power stations. Nigerians need power to enjoy the dividend of democracy GEJ is offering. You can wait until 2015 to kick him out if you want to but for now, let the man do his job.
[/b][/s]

You can troll with your stupidity and regurgitated rubbish till eternity, I care less.

Did OBJ built and commissioned power plants? The answer is yes, you lied.

Are all the power plants Jonathan is commissioning OBJ initiated? The answer is yes, you lied.

Oponu 10 kobo attache dullard.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
agbameta:

You can troll with your stupidity and regurgitated rubbish till eternity, I care less.

Did OBJ built and commissioned power plant [size=14pt]s[/size] ? The answer is yes, you lied.

Are all the power plants Jonathan is commissioning OBJ initiated? The answer is yes, you lied.

Please remove the [s] from the plants, that's stupid. cheesy cheesy OBJ Initiated power plant(s) on papers. You sound frustrated and very desperate like a drowning man. Don't you have any fake propaganda website to sell me anymore? 17.5% of a $16 Billion NIPP project in 8 years is equal to no work at all. Where the hell is the gad-dem money?

You can cry all you want, curse and gnash your teeth, i won't stop providing you with credible sources like a honorable man. While you keep posting fake websites and double posting the same news from different websites to sell the propaganda that serves the interest of the APC.

"Go and die" you desperate mofos and stop bombing our gas pipelines.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by agbameta: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:
Please remove the [s] from the plants, that's stupid. cheesy cheesy OBJ Initiated power plant(s) on papers. You sound frustrated and very desperate like a drowning man. Don't you have any fake propaganda website to sell me anymore? 17.5% of a $16 Billion NIPP project in 8 years is equal to no work at all. Where the hell is the gad-dem money?
You can cry all you want, curse and gnash your teeth, i won't stop providing you with credible sources like a honorable man. While you keep posting fake websites and double posting the same news from different websites to sell the propaganda that serves the interest of the APC.
"Go and die" you desperate mofos and stop bombing our gas pipelines.

Oloshi oponu born liar. Why all the dumb essay instead of just answering the questions or just say no. ,? But we know why you can't, because you are a liar..

agbameta:
Did OBJ built and commissioned power plants? The answer is yes, you lied.

You, Jonathan and the rest of your village really should go ahead and die.

Awon oloshi attache by force..
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by haffaze: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obiagelli: Going by achievement and overwhelming love for Gej across the country, the pdp should pick enugu state governor as vice presidential candidate for 2015.

Chime has performed excellently well and this would also make easy the actualisation of an igbo president in 2019.

We should do without the Northern born to rule mentality.

Another reason is that the pdp is purging itself of corrupt northern elements.

wetin dis one day say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu / Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos And Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.