Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] (11179 Views)

(+18)See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing With A Stick (Pic) / Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by gistmelove(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hi Guys, What if you find out your girlfriend doing this?What would you do?

Be Sincere..

SEE more pics of ghana bad girl here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2014/01/what-would-you-do-if-you-find-your.html

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by Big4wig(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Join her noni afterall she no b my wife

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by bknight: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
shocked Pls someone, tell me this is photoshop shocked

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by thunderclap(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
exhaust pipe grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by modextus(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
bknight: shocked Pls someone, tell me this is photoshop shocked
its photoshop grin happy now??
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by Tbillz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Preach 2 her and tell her 2 give her life 2 christ!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
I dont have girlfriend so she can't do that...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by skyscraperTM(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'll fucck her... grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by psucc(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chei!!! the engine don spoil o. To avoid pollution na to push am go for mechanic.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by MrCork: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
...Kiaaa..see booobsI!! tongue
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by 24in7: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
cool
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by ume(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
me thinks she is making her self ready,but @ op are you sure you did not carry the girl from DT
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by coolchimex: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Guy, na to help straf am na! Abi u go marry dis kain babe?
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by experimentist: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'll make her suck my cork and smoke the sperms cry
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by zapadon(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
okpara ugo: I dont have girlfriend so she can't do that...
I will laugh and ask her if there is room for me to have a trial . I luv trying new things . If its a sunday morning , I will push her out .
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by zapadon(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
okpara ugo: I dont have girlfriend so she can't do that...
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by Justeenaleo(f): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Human chimney
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by nickz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Justeenaleo: Human chimney
gringrin lol gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by addictiv(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chimney things
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by GHKWAME1: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nigerians never ceases to amaze me! What shows that she is a Ghanaian huh?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by fr3do(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Water dey for the radiator so?
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by Spacodinho(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
na shisha be dis e no the high
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by mysticgal(f): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
carbon monoxide tinsundecided
GH^KWAME:
Nigerians never ceases to amaze me! What shows that she is a Ghanaian huh?
Nigerians are not that follish to smoke this manner of cigar,so you guys amaze us more undecided and please don't generalise that all nigerians said it was ghana,just ome deranged mentality
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by SantaMafia: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
gistmelove: Hi Guys, What if you find out your girlfriend doing this?What would you do?

Be Sincere..

SEE more pics of ghana bad girl here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2014/01/what-would-you-do-if-you-find-your.html
so what is there to show that she's indeed is Ghanaian? I am not surpirised. a typical mumu attempt to denigate Ghana,Huh? but it has never worked, and will never work. welcome to the noisy world of MUMUs- MUMIUDOM REPUBLIC Ghana haters.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by SantaMafia: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
gistmelove: Hi Guys, What if you find out your girlfriend doing this?What would you do?

Be Sincere..

so what is there to show that she's indeed Ghanaian? I am not surprised. a typical mumu attempt to denigrate Ghana,Huh? but it has never worked, and will never work. welcome to the noisy world of MUMUs- MUMIUDOM REPUBLIC Ghana haters.
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by mysticgal(f): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
SantaMafia:

so what is there to show that she's indeed Ghanaian? I am not surprised. a typical mumu attempt to denigrate Ghana,Huh? but it has never worked, and will never work. welcome to the noisy world of MUMUs- MUMIUDOM REPUBLIC Ghana haters.

Don't cuss this is Nairaland if e pain please find cediland no con here the paraga angry
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by tomsongz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
I can't just
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by ebukaOtika(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tbillz: Preach 2 her and tell her 2 give her life 2 christ!!!

AMEN
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by ChiSun27(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dis gal get mind o!!!! Na d type wey Austeenex n homesteady dey lyk....ova to dem.
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by ebukaOtika(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
I'll fucck her... grin

THE NOSTRILS ABI ?
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by ebukaOtika(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
experimentist: I'll make her suck my cork and smoke the sperms cry

Nawa to you o
Re: What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] by ebukaOtika(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abeg wetin be Man U scores at the Momentum abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is This Girl Doing This To Her Madam's Husband? (VIDEO) / Lady Goes Naked In Hospital Bed, Refuses Treatments From Nurse(Video) / Men's Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.