Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

He Is Back At It Again... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Back At It Again... (2899 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Back At It Again... by numericalguy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
chucky101: People, what the OP really wants to know is if her "Nigerian Husband" would suck on her cli.t. OP confess, ain't no shame in that.

GBAM!!!

OP, that Igbo guy is waaaaaay past your level. He's an eligible bachelor, he's religious, stable, educated and able to take care of himself financially in america. Above all,he has even given you kola which is to signify his intention to marry you.
You on the other hand don't seem to be bringing anything to the table except that your were born in america. You would be a very lucky girl to marry him, except of course you are not very sure if he's gonna lick your clitts
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by UncleJJ(m): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by texanomaly(f): 2:58am On Jan 07, 2014
UncleJJ:

Why would he want to lick her clit. Only virgins have that privilege - the sorta di.cks sexually active women have "experienced" is beyond any man"s imagination. What's worse is that does dic.ks have been in others poosay's that have have others other dicks in em.

In a country like America , you could licks all six continents in one slurp. Here it goes ... Africa , spits... Asia , spits, North America , spits, Europe spits.......

OP , no sane Nigerian man will lick an American girls clit.... Six continents in one slurp is just too much for one man. grin

First of all, don't judge everyone by your immoral standards. I am an American. My husband was the first, and only. I was a virgin. So you can shove your opinions. Stop making blanket assumptions. angry You obviously know nothing about Americans. Don't believe all the trash you see on TV. Whores like Mikey Cyrus, and her ilk are Hollywood trash. Not all Americans are sluts.

1 Like

Re: He Is Back At It Again... by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2014
numerical_guy:

GBAM!!!

OP, that Igbo guy is waaaaaay past your level. He's an eligible bachelor, he's religious, stable, educated and able to take care of himself financially in america. Above all,he has even given you kola which is to signify his intention to marry you.
You on the other hand don't seem to be bringing anything to the table except that your were born in america. You would be a very lucky girl to marry him, except of course you are not very sure if he's gonna lick your clitts

You really think very little of women don't you. I am an eligible single woman, stable, educated, and able to take care of myself financially. We are on equal footing here.I don't feel there is any harm in knowing if there are different sexual attitudes across cultures. However it is not something I can discuss with him because of ignorant beliefs as yours. Do you know how many Nigerian women who go about telling every man she is a virgin although she has slept with scores of men? "I dey laugh". The problem is they fear men will judge them, so instead they lie and hope for the best. How many "clitts" have you licked my dear brother? Mmmm Hmmm.
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 07, 2014
WackyJ1: Flower power am i to take it that you were dating both the hausa man and this igbo man at the same time?

Or you have been dating this igbo man while trying other guys.
Because from what i get from your messages so far, the igbo man has always been around and he has been more than a friend for a long time now

No I was not dating them at the same time. The Igbo guy has been my close friend for a long time now, but I was always unsure of him because of his residency status.
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by numericalguy(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2014
OK o! "Madam know it all americana".. We don here you. I wonder what you are doing with Nigerian dudes if you think Nigerians are so ignorant.
Dey there dey sell groundnut until a more deserving girl that will apreciate him snatches him away then your eye go clear.

"Get off your high horse" and face reality before its too late.
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by nairaman66(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Jeez! Too choosy for a woman. I think you are going to end up alone for the rest of your life! Damn
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by skyscraperTM(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2014
If you're so skeptic about Nigerian men, why don't you try American men.
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Or Nigerian women
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by Sapphire86(f): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2014
My dear, u r suffering from the 'hear-says' of others.

Life itself is a risk; u seem lyk you know Jesus, why not pray about it?

If u end up marrying ur igbo guy, u ve to be open to the cultural differences and embrace it else u guys won't b happy.

As regards living in 9ja, I can't comment cuz that should be btw u guys.
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
nairaman66: Jeez! Too choosy for a woman. I think you are going to end up alone for the rest of your life! Damn

You are right. If I don't make some decisions soon, I may lose out on a very good husband.

sкчscrαρεr™:
I date American men as well. There is no problem with dating. The problem is choosing the right guy.

Sapphire86: My dear, u r suffering from the 'hear-says' of others.
Life itself is a risk; u seem lyk you know Jesus, why not pray about it?
If u end up marrying ur igbo guy, u ve to be open to the cultural differences and embrace it else u guys won't b happy.
As regards living in 9ja, I can't comment cuz that should be btw u guys.

You are right. It is something I should pray about and earnestly seek God's answer. I am very open to cultural differences. Much of our culture is the same because of where I grew up in the US. I feel that is why we get along so well and have such a close friendship. In regards to living in Nigeria, he says we can live there for half the year if our work allows it. He showed me Lekki and some other places, but he reminds me that it is still Nigeria and many things will be different. I can see he wants to make life comfortable for me if we live there for any amount of time but he is also trying to prepare me for what I will encounter. I told him I want a gateman at our house and he laughed at me. I think he is going to take away all my Nollywood movies cheesy.
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
numerical_guy: OK o! "Madam know it all americana".. We don here you. I wonder what you are doing with Nigerian dudes if you think Nigerians are so ignorant.
Dey there dey sell groundnut until a more deserving girl that will apreciate him snatches him away then your eye go clear.

"Get off your high horse" and face reality before its too late.

I was asking for advice. There is no need to be so rude. angry
Re: He Is Back At It Again... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
You and this Igbo man again, lol. Why don't you give him a chance once
and for all? And should you discover/your hunches continue that he's
still trying to use you in any way, then you can let go. At least then,
you can say you've tried. You like him and it seems he likes you too,
you're just doubtful due to that reason and I definitely understand.
But right now, you've nothing to lose if you just give him a chance.

1 Like

Re: He Is Back At It Again... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yield: You and this Igbo man again, lol. Why don't you give him a chance once
and for all? And should you discover/your hunches continue that he's
still trying to use you in any way, then you can let go. At least then,
you can say you've tried. You like him and it seems he likes you too,
you're just doubtful due to that reason and I definitely understand.
But right now, you've nothing to lose if you just give him a chance.

Yes Sis, I am talking about him again wink. I have dated other men and always end up comparing them to him. Honestly at this point, he doesn't even need me for citizenship. Other women want him, so he has no problem marrying if that is all he was after. He did his graduate studies here in the US and is employed here legally. A few days ago, we ate kola nuts, drank, and discussed many things. Afterwards he said he wanted to talk with his uncle here, so I will wait and see. I have to make up my mind because if he married another woman, I would be devastated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? / Ten Categories Of Ladies Who Are Single / Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.