Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? (1159 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside / Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by lilcheezy: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2008
Guys & Girls i nid u'al 2 talk 2 me. I met dis cul n 'handsme' (2 biutiful)gurl, talkd 2 her but she only said we suld b frnds but my senses tels me she luvs me much more than wat she said cuz weneva i c her, her eyes tel me tins her tongue has neva mentnd. Tel me wat 2 do cuz i dnt lyk disturbin ladies til they say 'YES'.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by MissyB1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
Heheheheheh
Her eyes tells you werin?

You berra 4get what ur senses tells you 4 now and be friends with her b4 sm eyes opener gets d dust off her eyes nd she no longer wants even d friendship.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by SamMilla1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2008
@poster

how old are you?
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by lilcheezy: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2008
I'm 19, why do u ask sam milla?
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by MissyB1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2008
Leave the gurl alone and do some skul work.Be friends with her and later,much later,you can take things up if there's opp.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by Busybody2(f): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2008
lilcheezy:

Guys & Girls i nid u'al 2 talk 2 me. I met this cul n 'handsme' (2 biutiful)girl, talkd 2 her but she only said we suld b frnds but my senses tels me she luvs me much more than what she said because weneva i c her, her eyes tel me tins her tongue has never mentnd. Tel me what 2 do because i dnt like disturbin ladies til they say 'YES'.

Are you sure both your senses don't need recalibration?cheesy

You see an handsome girl

Her tongue doesn't function properly so

Her eyes tells you she loves you

Okay seriously, I don't think she likes you. If she liked you, she would have said yes straightaway or delay you by asking you to give her time to think, she would not have said you should be friends. Nevertheless, you can still call her once in a while to see what's up.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by lilcheezy: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2008
But Missy B, behind me she kinda tels her frnds she lyks me when i'm there she luks at me wit lot of pasion in her eyes & i'm d kind of persn dat luks strait n diply into ones eyes when we converse.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by femzy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2008
@busybody

some gals dont come straight, of course they r initially proud,
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by dudu19(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2008
@poster,

I can surely bet u're on f**kin crack cool cool. I see u shocked
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by MissyB1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2008
My dear,if you've asked her out and she stil says no,fashi her for now.She might show green light later on.Besides,smtimes der are more important things than being in a relationship.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by Busybody2(f): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2008
femzy:

@busybody

some gals don't come straight, of course they r initially proud,

I know, that's why I said she would have delayed him by telling him she would think about it. A girl that tells you let's be friends is not interested fullstop.

Us ladies see guy A and go weak at the knees and see guy B and shows indifference to the guy, guess who we would say yes to if both of them asks us out? We usually don't have a type but we still know what we want.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by lilcheezy: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2008
Thanks pips, i gues i'l tak sme of ur advic n chil 4 smetym maybe she mite realise hw much i luv her later in d future.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2008
Children of nowadays cheesy
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 08, 2008
Buy her a Lexus, duh.
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by chamotex(m): 1:46am On Aug 08, 2008
try again later. . . . maybe she's on her period grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Express My Love Wit Or Witout Words? by xJaysonx(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2008
You can't act without words first off, If she behaves she loves you doesn't mean she does it could be gimmicks. Truth comes from ur tongue, the words u spit. Flow with her perfectly until a stage is reached when u guys are like 1 & 2 then u share ur emotions and see what's the outcome.

Anybody can pretend as if they like u but it could all be pretence especially in this part of the country. One is waiting for the other to say the "I Love You" phrase. Just keep cool and work it out.

(1) (Reply)

Man Weds Pillow / My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! / How Can I Get Groupies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.