Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,642 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! (1161 Views)

She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please / My Crush Refused Visiting Me / How Can I Tell Her To Stop Visiting Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by boyyyyyyyy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2010
Two years ago i met this lady online in a mysterious way, i don't yahoo or chat like a chatter bus,rather we met through an intellectual forum and the relationship at first it sound Adventurous but later turn to be a Romantic union between friend distance across the seven seas,she lives in UK while a just graduate from the university a year after in Nigeria,we like each other Dearly that keep me wondering may be am loosing my senses to a friend that exist electronically,she keep inviting to uk for physical contact but i often decline the offer coz i cant afford it then and i can not tell her my through state in fear she may interpret my weakness for yahoo yahoo Mugu, that result for our temporal break thinking i may reverse my intention which of course i don't. six month later she called informing me she is coming this January.Has any one having any idea on how to host people from abroad ? what are the expenses like ?what are the Don't and DO for such an important friend , last pray for me for the lady is serious about marriage and relocating to uk .

thanks
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by labiyemmy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
from your name- you are really a boy.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by omofat: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2010
looooooooool,

I'm sorry, I just had to laugh after reading your post.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by deor03(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2010
This might just be "reverse scamming"
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Moralistli(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
No other way to receive her than to dust up ur room and dry-clean ur clothes, or borrow some as u prepare to receive ya Queen.

A randy country lad.boyyyyy indeed!
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Omolola1(f): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i can't help myself, am just laughing grin grin grin grin

***rolling on the floor*** laughing grin grin grin
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by saintneo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
u can visit the National Assembly, I believe they will offer you lots of ideas. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by omega25red(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
Poster it is simple all you have to do is just be ready to show her around and dont spend what you can't afford. People from other countries are usually just happy to be some where and they just go with the flow.

i just hope you didn't lie about what you have and what you dont have because if you did this is the time to fess up before it's too late so she can be prepared to stay in a hotel or think of feeding herself etc.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by chiogo(f): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
LOL grin grin grin

I can't shout.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by CasaNova1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
Depends really. Are you planning on hosting her-i mean in your home or she'll be staying at a hotel?
You need to work that out before not after.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by snthesis(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2010
she said she's cuummminng jan (which one by d way-next yr or wen)-we r in july and u dey scatter ur brain already
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by seunariori(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2010
boyyyyyy needs encouragement pls guys encourage him cry cry cry
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
Visiting You This January? Are you drunk?
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Acidosis(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2010
Visiting You This January? Are you drunk?
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
dem craze people don plenty 4 nairaland
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by DeepSoul(f): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
Funny post grin

@Poster:
Is she planning to stay at your house? If yes, make sure you buy 1,000 litres of petrol for your generator if not NEPA go just put san san for your garri.

Incase your house might not be condusive enough for her, make sure you have enough money for accomodation in PROTEA or SHERATON.

As for food, you can devise a way to make her fall in love with IINDOMIE. It's just about N35. That way, you don't get to spend so much on food wink

And lastly, I hope you speak better than you write. If you don't, that will mean extra expenses for you because you'd have to engage the services of a TRANSLATOR.

I wish you "sussess" cool
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2010
Deep Soul:

Funny post  grin

@Poster:
Is she planning to stay at your house? If yes, make sure you buy 1,000 litres of petrol for your generator if not NEPA go just put san san for your garri.

Incase your house might not be condusive enough for her, make sure you have enough money for accomodation in PROTEA or SHERATON.

As for food, you can devise a way to make her fall in love with IINDOMIE. It's just about N35. That way, you don't get to spend so much on food  wink

And lastly, I hope you speak better than you write. I[b]f you don't, that will mean extra expenses for you because you'd have to engage the services of a TRANSLATOR[/b].

I wish you "sussess"   cool

DEATH!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by opsydudu(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
@post above

grin grin grin grin grin grin

boyyyyyyyyyyyy, how[i] runs[/i]? which year we dey sef? grin grin grin
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
@poster
- what are the lies (if any) you told her that she may discover when she comes?
- did she say she will stay at your place?! did you invite her there?

i suggest you dont change ANYTHING about your life when she goes over to 9ja, be who you are and live the way you always do/did. pretending to be someone you are not to impress her is pointless. if you are not well endown "financially" then let her know that she will have to live with you "the African way". . . . . .  eat with the family, eat African food, experience electricity shortage, flimsy internet provider and possible mosquitoes attacks all through her stay etc.
start this brand new friendship/relationship on a true note rather than pretense etc there is nothing better than being real!

believe me, if she already planned a journey across the world to see you then these little hiccups will be a walk in the park for her.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by whiteroses(f): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2010
plenty plenty ogogoro n cigarette if she be oyinbo, just amala and rice will do if she's local but remove the ponmo from the skin they dont like it
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2010
Lolz. . .just be yourself. smiley
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by Acidosis(m): 5:54am On Jul 16, 2010
Visiting this January? Are you drunk? @Poster
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by queeneve: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2010
Did he say he COULDNT AFFORD HER? I might have read that wrong, What she a online hooker?
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by adaybola(f): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2010
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls forgive me. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly your thread is hilarious

To be candid, pls and pls don't pretend to be what you are not. Let her see your current situation and accept you for whom you are. I believe love will always find a way. Wish you the best.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2010
lol!!!!! which January?? this one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by kpolli(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2010
@labiyemmy:

from your name- you are really a boy.
[/quote

either a boy or a poor man
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by boyyyyyyyy(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2010
thanks

for all your comments thought i may sound very funny,the fact remain am ready to accept my mistakes and move ahead for succeeding in hosting my friend,i mean January next year and she prefer to stay in my house for it sound more natural been together . some nairaland friends can be very discouraging and harsh am use to that long before i start posting.

thanks once again.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by CuteAngel(f): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2010
pele don't mind them jare, just do your thing and keep it real.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by CasaNova1(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2010
Just do your thing man, don't mind the haters.
If it's next year Jan, its good you are trying to put things in perspective long before hand.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by opsydudu(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
Vision Jan 2011

Senate please pass that bill.
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by vanitty: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
Lol
I find this thread very sweet.
Treat your important friend, the way you treat everyone
Re: My Uk Friend Is Visiting Me! by tpiah: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
the only time i regret not being a nigerian man is when i read this type of post.

see the kind english wey somebody dey type, yet he'll still get plenty of offers from attractive and rich females.

(1) (Reply)

Engaged To A Guy In Overseas / How Can I Get Groupies? / As A Woman, Would You Woo A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.