Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent (9018 Views)

And So All Israel Shall Be Saved / Www.faithbook.cf Official Thread On Nairaland - Come In ............ / All Israel Shall Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

There's no such thing as "Israel funding christianity"

Many people with madness on nairaland
I know say you don search google tire grin

All those history aint there.

I watch youtube videos with hardcore evidences. A Rabbi which is an Israeli confirmed this. So no dey waste your time. If you want the video ama give you mehn.

Hebrew Israelite vs An Israeli Rabbi.

The Rabbi was kinda confused, because the black hebrew israelite guy proved both with history and the bible that blacks are Israelites.

The Rabbi was confused and surprised to an extent where he said. 'Okay you can be an Israelite, 10Tribes go lost.' The rabbi was just saying trash.

He was asked how he knew those white folks are biblical Israelites. He said 'we keep the laws' thats his only evidence, mehn you gat to watch this video. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhAWQLOjfzw&guid=&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

lmao
Maybe You forgot your history but I didn't

Maybe your family migrated to Nigerian territory mine didn't

I am a son of the soil, My very first human ancestors were born here.

You are free to keep keeping Israel as your origin without any proof.

It's only your children I pity cause they would surely hate their lives

2 Peter 3:3-4 (NKJV)

Knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”

The word of God would be a lie and incomplete without scoffers like you....keep on fulfilling prophecies grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
somalia1: wow...claiming people...

the first kid on top left is not black...he is somali.

black is not a race. its not an ethnicity. ..its the only thing that unifies u former slaves.

Macof, Folykaze and Ifeness, y'all should seek out this guy and discuss your African unity ideas with him

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
doubleDx:

El Presidente grin He said he is not Hamitic; Amos 9:10 will do for him if he doesn't repent gringringrin

Amos 9:10 is for you wink
Nothing in your Bible talks about my people. You are the lost Israelis

You have No home and are orphans in black Africa grin
Try going home maybe your masters would allow you enter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
doubleDx:

When the time comes, your so-called evidences wouldn't be needed; the LORD doesn't need to prove anything to you before gathering his people.
And who is talking about your foolish Lord? Who ever he is I have no business with anybody's Lord and Jewish master

My issue is directly with you- the slave not the runaway master

Amos 9:9-10(KJV)

For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

Verse 10

All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

^^

Verse 10 above is for YOU seeing as you've rejected the God of your Fathers for the vain wisdom of the heathen grin

That verse is for you seeing that you have No identity and reject your real ancestors

How do you know that the white folks claiming to be Israelites today are true descendants of Jacob huh? Don't tell me that living in the Land of Israel has automatically make them descendants of ancient Israelites!
They know their history, and they back it up with evidence

Micah 2:1-2 (KJV)

Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

grin like you oppress pagans in their house and his heritage.

This verse is really for you mehn! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
MEILYN: I know say you don search google tire grin

All those history aint there.

I watch youtube videos with hardcore evidences. A Rabbi which is an Israeli confirmed this. So no dey waste your time. If you want the video ama give you mehn.

Hebrew Israelite vs An Israeli Rabbi.

The Rabbi was kinda confused, because the black hebrew israelite guy proved both with history and the bible that blacks are Israelites.

The Rabbi was confused and surprised to an extent where he said. 'Okay you can be an Israelite, 10Tribes go lost.' The rabbi was just saying trash.

He was asked how he knew those white folks are biblical Israelites. He said 'we keep the laws' thats his only evidence, mehn you gat to watch this video. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhAWQLOjfzw&guid=&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

grin cheesy I don't need to check google to know who have been behind christianity
I know everything about christianity much more than many Christians do

Than video doesn't address the issue
Prove that Christianity was funded by Israel? Or SHUT UP AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
doubleDx:

2 Peter 3:3-4 (NKJV)

Knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”

The word of God would be a lie and incomplete without scoffers like you....keep on fulfilling prophecies grin grin

Well am not in that category
I've told you there's nothing your Bible has to say about me
Your Bible is too incompetent to have a reference of an exquisite personality like mine cool

So I guess your 'word of god' is truly incomplete grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mr President:

Macof, Folykaze and Ifeness, y'all should seek out this guy and discuss your African unity ideas with him

undecided I have No unity with an Arab slave

Princes don't mingle with Slaves and azz kissers

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

undecided I have No unity with an Arab slave

Princes don't mingle with Slaves and azz kissers

In other words, you are not of the same stock with him. Melanin is the only wink link you have with him.

The Negro is the superior product my friend. Why do you find it so difficult to accept your superiority?

Where did Oduduwa come from? wink cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
macof:

grin cheesy I don't need to check google to know who have been behind christianity

Prove that Christianity was funded by Israel? Or SHUT UP AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH

The bolded is the least of your problems. You know that this people are capable of this if it furthers their interests in any way. It is something you know and recent happenings in the news, more diabolic than Christianity being secretly funded by them while overtly denouncing Yashua, testify to the lengths they can go to achieve their aims around the world.

Bury your head in the sand like an unintelligent ostrich, your blind eyes will open shortly wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2014
Mr President:

In other words, you are not of the same stock with him. Melanin is the only wink link you have with him.

The Negro is the superior product my friend. Why do you find it so difficult to accept your superiority?

Where did Oduduwa come from? wink cheesy

Whether you think Negro are superior to All, that's not my business

Oduduwa came from heaven the same way Elijah went up
And He went back the same way he came
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2014
Mr President:

The bolded is the least of your problems. You know that this people are capable of this if it furthers their interests in any way. It is something you know and recent happenings in the news, more diabolic than Christianity being secretly funded by them while overtly denouncing Yashua, testify to the lengths they can go to achieve their aims around the world.

Bury your head in the sand like an unintelligent ostrich, your blind eyes will open shortly wink wink

Can you prove all what you've been saying or not?

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 12:51am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

that video is the proof. Dont be s.tupid. The israeli rabbi confirmed it on a national british radio. dunce.

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 12:51am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Can you prove all what you've been saying or not?
what does proof mean?

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2014
MEILYN: what does proof mean?

Gimme references, records, history books
Not some lousy YouTube video that anybody like you can star in and say rubbish

The British archives would state if Kj was black,
Records and report would be kept if Israel funded christianity

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Gimme references, records, history books
Not some lousy YouTube video that anybody like you can star in and say rubbish

The British archives would state if Kj was black,
Records and report would be kept if Israel funded christianity
my guy go and sleep grin

i have given you two books already. You dont have bandwith to watch youtube, just tell us.

From Babylon To Timbaktu

Download.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lojsociety.org/aymero_pdf/from_babylon_to_timbuktu_by_rudolph_r_windsor.pdf&sa=U&ei=FvjMUrqSD-rfsASlwICYDQ&ved=0CCEQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNE-6Er_dQ1Dxk0595efWgXBdxN12Q

RUSSIAN ICONS...
You can only get it on Ebay .... I have seen it once, read it but i dont have the book. grin

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2014
MEILYN: my guy go and sleep grin

i have given you two books already. You dont have bandwith to watch youtube, just tell us.

From Babylon To Timbaktu

Download.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lojsociety.org/aymero_pdf/from_babylon_to_timbuktu_by_rudolph_r_windsor.pdf&sa=U&ei=FvjMUrqSD-rfsASlwICYDQ&ved=0CCEQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNE-6Er_dQ1Dxk0595efWgXBdxN12Q

RUSSIAN ICONS...
You can only get it on Ebay .... I have seen it once, read it but i dont have the book. grin

Guy give me British records and archives not Russian shitt
Wat concerns Russia with King James?

Where and when did Israel fund christianity? Give records cause the only people who funded and pushed Christian movements were Europeans not Israelis

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Where and when did Israel fund christianity? Give records cause the only people who funded and pushed Christian movements were Europeans not Israelis

Typical Israelite behaviour. Perpetually asking for signs and evidences and proof even if it is starring them in the face and racking them in the brain. In your own case, Macof, despite the gamut of historical, cultural evidences and faultless precepts from the Holy Bible, you continue to scoff.

Elementary Yoruba history tells us that when Oduduwa arrived Ile-ife from the Middle-east, he met people already living there. These people made him king or rather, he conquered them. Take care to note that the Bible usually recognises a whole multitude of people as single individuals, Why isn't it logical, then, that Oduduwa rather than being a single individual, is a conquering army receding from Roman forces?

And it is well documented among the Yoruba that it is war that drove Oduduwa from the Middle-east!

It just may be that you are a hamite, that the spirit inside you is a hamitic spirit, through the process of reincarnation you have forgotten your hamitic roots. You yourself confess that you ancestors are hamites.

macof:

lmao
Maybe You forgot your history but I didn't

Maybe your family migrated to Nigerian territory mine didn't

I am a son of the soil, My very first human ancestors were born here.

You are free to keep keeping Israel as your origin without any proof.

It's only your children I pity cause they would surely hate their lives

Why shouldnt I believe this is your spirit speaking out wink though you are quite unconscious of it, Ever heard of Freudian slips wink?

Just if you are hamitic, it may be riling to know you are less than Israel, but Yashua came for you too; those that are not originally part of the commonwealth of Israel. Come chop better life. Come roll with the winning team cheesy cheesy cool

Isaiah 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

An olive branch for you, reject it, and just if you are not Israel, be damned forever! wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mr President:

Typical Israelite behaviour. Perpetually asking for signs and evidences and proof even if it is starring them in the face and racking them in the brain. In your own case, Macof, despite the gamut of historical, cultural evidences and faultless precepts from the Holy Bible, you continue to scoff.

Dude proof you are Israeli or shut up
I can proof I am fully Ekiti. I have an identity, I have a people who know I am for them

Where are your people? What is your identify, can your trace your family history up to 200yrs ago? You don't know your bloodline how can you know where your family originated from.

Elementary Yoruba history tells us that when Oduduwa arrived Ile-ife from the Middle-east, he met people already living there. These people made him king or rather, he conquered them. Take care to note that the Bible usually recognises a whole multitude of people as single individuals, Why isn't it logical, then, that Oduduwa rather than being a single individual, is a conquering army receding from Roman forces?
Elementary Yoruba that you learned from Slaves like you.

Ask true sons of the land, even the Ooni of Ife- who sits on the throne of Oduduwa, would tell you Oduduwa was an Heavenly being sent by Olodumare to fulfill Ifa prophecy.

And it is well documented among the Yoruba that it is war that drove Oduduwa from the Middle-east!
Who are these Yoruba? Slaves like you who claim Yoruba? Pls any Yoruba history you get from delusional Jewish or Arab shitt lickers is fake

Ooni of ife as spoken

It just may be that you are a hamite, that the spirit inside you is a hamitic spirit, through the process of reincarnation you have forgotten your hamitic roots. You yourself confess that you ancestors are hamites.
Yorubas are not hamitic but Negroid.
Hamites are Northern and Eastern Africans- Get that into your dumb skull

Why shouldnt I believe this is your spirit speaking out wink though you are quite unconscious of it, Ever heard of Freudian slips wink?

Just if you are hamitic, it may be riling to know you are less than Israel
most Hamites are Arab slaves, they technically have no affiliation wit Israel.

I am as free and proud of my identity as any regular Israeli, truth is Israelis are very proud, infact their pride as turned to racism and discrimination.
My people are not racist, we don't discriminate And we are very proud of who we are and proud of our ancestors

but Yashua came for you too; those that are not originally part of the commonwealth of Israel. Come chop better life. Come roll with the winning team cheesy cheesy cool
Your Yahshua is dead and gone, He couldn't save Israel talkless of the whole world.

Isaiah 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

An olive branch for you, reject it, and just if you are not Israelite, be damned forever! wink wink

Good for your likes.
We in Ile-Oodua have always had light, Olodumare has blessed every people of the world and we Ekiti are greatly blessed. We could share you some if you wish to be our slave wink

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:
Dude proof you are Israeli or shut up
I can proof I am fully Ekiti. I have an identity, I have a people who know I am for them

Where are your people? What is your identify, can your trace your family history up to 200yrs ago? You don't know your bloodline how can you know where your family originated from.

Elementary Yoruba that you learned from Slaves like you.

Ask true sons of the land, even the Ooni of Ife- who sits on the throne of Oduduwa, would tell you Oduduwa was an Heavenly being sent by Olodumare to fulfill Ifa prophecy.

Who are these Yoruba? Slaves like you who claim Yoruba? Pls any Yoruba history you get from delusional Jewish or Arab shitt lickers is fake

Ooni of ife as spoken

Yorubas are not hamitic but Negroid.
Hamites are Northern and Eastern Africans- Get that into your dumb skull

most Hamites are Arab slaves, they technically have no affiliation wit Israel.

I am as free and proud of my identity as any regular Israeli, truth is Israelis are very proud, infact their pride as turned to racism and discrimination.
My people are not racist, we don't discriminate And we are very proud of who we are and proud of our ancestors

Your Yahshua is dead and gone, He couldn't save Israel talkless of the whole world.

Good for your likes.
We in Ile-Oodua have always had light, Olodumare has blessed every people of the world and we Ekiti are greatly blessed. We could share you some if you wish to be our slave wink

I give up. wink

Fare thee well wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
macof:

Where did you see Russia in my post? I gave you a video with an Israeli Rabbi confirming the said issue, if that isnt proof enough, then let it go brahhh.

Anyway. Take a look at these pictures, funny enough these drawings were done in the 1400s by black people who lived in Romania, they were the early Christians. But as you have it, wikipaedia isnt even reliable. But just read anyway.

They drew the people in the bible black. All of them black, Angels, moses, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob black. And fair enough, the whites were drawn as enemies, maybe i will bring that particular picture here.

You can get a book called Voronet for that, erm just read and take a look at the pic sha.

Hahaha, look at Christ coming down from Heaven a black man.

The Angel, a black man. shocked drawn in the 1400s grin

http://www.google.com/search?q=the+book+voronet+pictures&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=tJ3OUuaVG4XboASN1oLIBQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

proof.
A blackman was ruling Romania then.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voroneț_Monastery

you can buy the book if you get the money. grin

http://www.amazon.com/Sacred-Monastery-Voronet-Elena-Simionovici/product-reviews/9739772676

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Mr President:

I give up. wink

Fare thee well wink wink

Amos 8:11-12 (KJV)

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

Macof is starving spiritually for a reason best known to Yahweh....The rants and insults are just because the messages doesn't make any sense to him, yet he experiences sleepless nights over them grin The zeal to understand is there but he is under that strong delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12). The LORD made it that way so that he will be damned for rejecting the word of truth, but have pleasure in unrighteousness! grin grin grin It's the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in my sight grin

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 (KJV)

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The LORD is a righteous judge, he declares things that are right; he is a God of recompenses, the stiff-necked and rebellious macof is being paid back with delusion for what he did in his previous life grin which is why these things are difficult for him to understand and accept grin

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2014
doubleDx:

Amos 8:11-12 (KJV)

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

Macof is starving spiritually for a reason best known to Yahweh....The rants and insults is just because the message doesn't make any sense to him, yet he experiences sleepless nights over it grin The zeal to understand the message is there but he is under that strong delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12). The LORD made it that way so that he will be damned for rejecting the word of truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness! grin grin grin It's the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in my sight grin

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 (KJV)

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The LORD is a righteous judge, he declares things that are right; he is a God of recompenses, the stiff-necked and rebellious macof is being paid back with delusion for what he did in his previous life grin which is why these things are difficult for him to understand and accept grin
Lol grin He is a natural man sire.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14).

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Africa must be Free from people like these fools

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Cheers01: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2014
macof: Africa must be Free from people like these fools

Sam Harris said that;

a) If a person says that he believes that Elvis Presley is alive and that Elvis is in all of us, the person would immediately get laughed at

b) But if a person says that he believes in talking snakes and talking donkeys in the bible, the person is given a pass.

Only with religion that an African (Nigerian) can claim to be of Isreal or an Isrealite despite have no traceable ancestry there. Did they automatically get isrealite ancestry when the British came with christanity in the 16th century? lol

2 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
MEILYN: Lol grin He is a natural man sire.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14).

Yeah, he is permanently deluded for destruction grin there is no escape for him grin Hin know am na him make e dey vex cha cha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Cheers01:

Sam Harris said that;

a) If a person says that he believes that Elvis Presley is alive and that Elvis is in all of us, the person would immediately get laughed at

b) But if a person says that he believes in talking snakes and talking donkeys in the bible, the person is given a pass.

Only with religion that an African (Nigerian) can claim to be of Isreal or an Isrealite despite have no traceable ancestry there. Did they automatically get isrealite ancestry when the British came with christanity in the 16th century? lol

Very sad indeed.

A man that believes a man who lived 2000yrs ago is still alive somewhere in the sky is given a pass.
It's No wonder Africa is backward when we have such mentality

4 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
macof:

Very sad indeed.

A man that believes a man who lived 2000yrs ago is still alive somewhere in the sky is given a pass.
It's No wonder Africa is backward when we have such mentality

The spirit of a stiff-necked and rebellious Israelite reincarnated back as macof; still scoffing the word of God as usual. The Lord's punishments/recompenses will not tarry, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth grin =>

Zephaniah 1:12, 17

12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The Lord will not do good, neither will he do evil.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

^^^

Referring to folks like macof and Cheers01 grin

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Cheers01:

Sam Harris said that;

Hmmmmmmmm. We have History backings. Anyway, na you sabi. grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
doubleDx:

The spirit of a stiff-necked and rebellious Israelite reincarnated back as macof; still scoffing the word of God as usual. The Lord's punishments/recompenses will not tarry, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth grin =>

Zephaniah 1:12, 17

12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The Lord will not do good, neither will he do evil.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

^^^

Referring to folks like macof and Cheers01 grin

grin Folykaze too.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
MEILYN: Hmmmmmmmm. We have History backings. Anyway, na you sabi. grin

Where are the records? Show me an article written from the speech of any igala monarch claiming Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c / Is Donald Trump Like Cyrus From The Bible? / Spirituality: Who E Don EPP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.