Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent (9265 Views)

And So All Israel Shall Be Saved / Www.faithbook.cf Official Thread On Nairaland - Come In ............ / All Israel Shall Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by JesusisLord85: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2014
MrPresident1: Romans 16:16
16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I salute you all, I am humbled and privileged to be numbered with you.

Obadiah777 cry wink wink
Uncle MostHigh cheesy cheesy wink
MEILYN wink cheesy wink
Mcfynest wink cheesy grin
Mammy TPB wink smiley cheesy
Tgirl4real grin cheesy wink
Nerdyinterests cheesy cheesy wink

Romans 16:20
20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen.

I LOVE YOU ALL
EL PRESIDENTE wink

All praise to the Most High. The God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2014
JesusisLord85:

All praise to the Most High. The God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

How are Abraham, Isaac and Jacob your fathers?? Wat business do you have with dead Jewish ancestors?

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by TheBigUrban2: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
macof:

How are Abraham, Isaac and Jacob your fathers?? Wat business do you have with dead Jewish ancestors?

He/she is a Jewish slave naa......what do you expect?
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

He/she is a Jewish slave naa......what do you expect?

Of course but maybe if he thinks about it he could realize how stuupid he has been
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by GooseBaba: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
In genesis chapter WTF..! the Lord said let there be Morons.. And behold some deluded AFRICANS proclaim themselves Israelites on an African forum... Hehehe..

All these yeye Israelites, can you deluded rats show us where you cretins have challenge present day Jews in Israel about your biblical property "LAND"...or you all are simple waiting for sky daddy to provoke... grin

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
GooseBaba: In genesis chapter WTF..! the Lord said let there be Morons.. And behold some deluded AFRICANS proclaim themselves Israelites on an African forum... Hehehe..

All these yeye Israelites, can you deluded rats show us where you cretins have challenge present day Jews in Israel about your biblical property "LAND"...or you all are simple waiting for sky daddy to provoke... grin

grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Weah96: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
FOLYKAZE: What is the difference between a goat and a human that lost his identity?

You sound like my father.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Weah96: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
How's that imaginary white man treating you, children of Israel?
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Weah96: How's that imaginary white man treating you, children of Israel?

grin grin grin grin if they claimed Sons of Egypt, i would have at least understood.. rather they chose the rot of nations, the prodigal sons of Jehovah, the nation of Slaves, the race of shylocks and the Bloody Hammer of God in the Middle-East grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by JesusisLord85: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
macof:

We are Israelites, along with many other negro tribes.
The Most High shall gather us together as one nation at the end times.

Luke 21:24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled"
The gentiles referred to hear, are the heathen i.e. other nations.

You may not understand. But read my posts, read some recommended books. and most of all, study the law and prophets and ask for wisdom.

Shalom
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 1:40am On Aug 02, 2014
JesusisLord85:

We are Israelites, along with many other negro tribes.
The Most High shall gather us together as one nation at the end times.

Luke 21:24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled"
The gentiles referred to hear, are the heathen i.e. other nations.

You may not understand. But read my posts, read some recommended books. and most of all, study the law and prophets and ask for wisdom.

Shalom

grin cheesy wasted life

3 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
GooseBaba: In genesis chapter WTF..! the Lord said let there be Morons.. And behold some deluded AFRICANS proclaim themselves Israelites on an African forum... Hehehe..

Coming from a spiritually retard3d fuckwit...I thought you've left the forum for GOOD grin It's a pity you are still strolling through displaying folly as wisdom! You and your likes (macof and that silly bigUrban kid etc) will crash sooner than you all think...your prides will be cut-off and foolishness would be displayed in all your doings! Yeye children grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by TheBigUrban2: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
doubleDx:

Coming from a spiritually retard3d fuckwit...I thought you've left the forum for GOOD grin It's a pity you are still strolling through displaying folly as wisdom! You and your likes (macof and that silly bigUrban kid etc) will crash sooner than you all think...your prides will be cut-off and foolishness would be displayed in all your doings! Yeye children grin

See this religious wacko grin grin grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by GooseBaba: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
doubleDx:

Hey double monkey how market..? grin

Anyhow I sabi you well, you're nothing but a loquacious bagger and a miserable edomite clit licker..

Meanwhile, answer my question. Kindly direct we correct Africans, where you black Israelite frogs have openly confront, condem or challenge present day Jews. Since you and your fellow minions believe they are imposters..please don't tell me you miserable cretins are cowardly waiting for nukes to come out the butt cheeks of your skirt and no panties wearing mountain god...
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
GooseBaba:

Anyhow I sabi you well, you're nothing but a loquacious bagger and a miserable edomite clit licker..

Meanwhile, answer my question. Kindly direct we correct Africans, where you black Israelite frogs have openly confront, condem or challenge present day Jews. Since you and your fellow minions believe they are imposters..please don't tell me you miserable cretins are cowardly waiting for nukes to come out the butt cheeks of your skirt and no panties wearing mountain god...

shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2014
GooseBaba:

DoubleDX is by far smarter than a backward, uneducated and ogogoro/Igbo infested dummy like you. There is no difference between militants like you and Boko boys grin You are all products of serious brainwashing; willing to die for a useless cause grin

Hebrew Israelites on the other hand wait for prophecies to unfold and get fulfilled; our GOD declares things that are right and his counsel shall stand! The end has already been declared from the beginning, nothing can change it! Nukes gonna change the face of everything and this whole wicked civilization will crash grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by GooseBaba: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
doubleDx:

DoubleDX is by far smarter than a backward, uneducated and ogogoro/Igbo infested dummy like you. There is no difference between militants like you and Boko boys grin You are all products of serious brainwashing; willing to die for a useless cause grin

Hebrew Israelites on the other hand wait for prophecies to unfold and get fulfilled; our GOD declares things that are right and his counsel shall stand! The end has already been declared from the beginning, nothing can change it! Nukes gonna change the face of everything and this whole wicked civilization will crash grin

LMAO..!!!!!! With all this nonsense you wrote and believed, you still have the mind use the word brainwashing... Smh....so you don't look like a desperate liar could you tell this forum what prophecies or cause a whole Goosebaba is willing to die for..?

You claim this civilization is wicked. But you and your minions eagerly await the death on billions of your fellow human being just for your god to rewrite his mistakes by fulfilling his mistakes... The hypocrisy of deluded fools..

Meanwhile, Palestine have let the world know that present day Jews are encroaching on their territory. How come the real owners (black Israelite fanatics) all they do is rant on the Internet and post shiity YouTube videos... What is the population size of your group.? I do know majority of these scallywags are overfed AA..
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by uzoexcel(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
lipsrsealed
MrPresident1: This debate has been flogged and over-flogged. I do not want to be drawn into any more enervating arguments that would do no one any good. It is apparently clear that the Almighty God has blinded not a few people.

The hate is biblical. The Negro/black-race (not everyone who is dark-skinned is Israel) is the most superior race on earth; genetically, intellectually, spiritually etc but yet occupies the bottom rung of every social ladder around the world, he is despised and mistreated by every other race.

Basically, the so-called black-man doesn't know who he is; no sense of history or origin or achievements. The world prefers it this way, it helps to manage him better.

They must hate him for his potential, and capacity. The hate is orchestrated by The Almighty God Himself!

Time will prove which of us discerned better, and I assure you it wouldn't be long.

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by 2prexios: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2014
MrPresident1:

In other words, you are not of the same stock with him. Melanin is the only wink link you have with him.

The Negro is the superior product my friend. Why do you find it so difficult to accept your superiority?

Where did Oduduwa come from? wink cheesy
Wow MrPresident, so you still dey in ezistence? I thought you have gone with the chariot of fire. LOL. Good work, I am from the house of Iseri, or Jaca (Dan-homme), which is African tribal version for partriarch Israel. Keep keeping the memorial, it is the tenet of Yoruba tradition, set to Eji~Ologbon. We are Eeyan, the chosen. Howdee? You've just invoke my matriarch, Oduduwa. She's the most beautiful woman, the fairest among women. God bless you for invoking her name.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
2prexios:
Wow MrPresident, so you still dey in ezistence? I thought you have gone with the chariot of fire. LOL. Good work, I am from the house of Iseri, or Jaca (Dan-homme), which is African tribal version for partriarch Israel. Keep keeping the memorial, it is the tenet of Yoruba tradition, set to Eji~Ologbon. We are Eeyan, the chosen. Howdee? You've just invoke my matriarch, Oduduwa. She's the most beautiful woman, the fairest among women. God bless you for invoking her name.

We are Man!
Oduduwa, the poor blind woman, the dearly beloved of YAH's soul, she has given birth to the man child that would rule the world with an iron hand.

Good to see you Brother, been quite a while cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
They should all come & learn how bitter deaths will take them
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by GooseBaba: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
mynairatime:
They should all come & learn how bitter deaths will take them

Kindly read what you wrote....

A sadistic god, begets a sadistic follower... Smh
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
GooseBaba:

Kindly read what you wrote....

A sadistic god, begets a sadistic follower... Smh
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hey give me some break! what is ur fear? has fear reproduced sorrow into ur marrow i damn it i have nothing to do with us lost god
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by GooseBaba: 1:38am On Dec 10, 2014
mynairatime:
Hey give me some break! what is ur fear? has fear reproduced sorrow into ur marrow i damn it i have nothing to do with us lost god

Huh..!!?

Disgust is the word...

Your god is a piece of shiiit, so are you.. Only mentally inept scallywags are scared of an abstract..
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2014
That is why i hate u & ur folklords u always find someone to blame for ur unluckiness. i heard that ur forefathers had killed ur gods. looking for deity to hell. hey, what exactly is hell u looking for here. to tell lies that ur gods says this all that? anyway the god u are looking for is dead.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
mynairatime:
That is why i hate u & ur folklords u always find someone to blame for ur unluckiness. i heard that ur forefathers had killed ur gods. looking for deity to hell. hey, what exactly is hell u looking for here. to tell lies that ur gods says this all that? anyway the god u are looking for is dead.

You do not deceive anyone. Quit it. angry
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Shh what do u mean runing.
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice thread @Mrpresident1 I'm an Israelite myself from the tribe of JUDAH. AMEN. I represent myself here. I dey hail una o
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
sbaks:
Nice thread @Mrpresident1 I'm an Israelite myself from the tribe of JUDAH. AMEN. I represent myself here. I dey hail una o

Welcome home Bro. wink

Peace and love and joy to you and all yours. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
mynairatime:
Shh what do u mean runing.

Why are you fronting? wink
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
cos i gat to be in the front & at the sametime at the back hav u ever watch a lone warrior? break them down. who wanna go there ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.