Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent (9023 Views)

And So All Israel Shall Be Saved / Www.faithbook.cf Official Thread On Nairaland - Come In ............ / All Israel Shall Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifeness:

I have mingled with a few Israelis at school. They fooking HATE blacks
They should hate us, it is biblical. That is the reason why Christ is coming for the real people of Israel which are the so called Negroes, coming to deliver us tongue

"And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:" (Luke 1:69-70)."That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;" (Luke 1:71).

9 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr President:

Good. Whatever makes you sleep better. Now keep it moving. wink wink

have you considered applying for an Israelis visa?

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifeness:

Yes for the fact that they claim Jesus is a messiah which is against their Torah. It is an insult to them that even blacks are claiming to be Jews.
You dont know history.

Go and get a book called RUSSIAN ICONS. You will see real pictures of the whites painting black pictures of the Israelites and early church in the bible white, destroying our history.

Constantine
Shakespear
King James.

Are all black people......

As a babalawo that you are, please do more research on history.

Jewish people are Khazarian converts, they converted into Judaism, they are not the real people in the bible.

9 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: it is biblical, biblical prophecy.

"The ox knoweth his owner, and the a.ss his master’s crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider." (Isaiah 1:3). Israel do not know who they are, and they dont wanna know, e.g you Folykaze. You are worst than an a.ss. Smh

It is so easy Bros, simple common sense, simple logical deduction.

Synagogue of satan? Which group of people constitute the most serious threats problems to world peace today, Ruling the world by proxy?

Folykaze and his band of scoffers are being primed for destruction. Thankfully, they may be Israel and will be reincarnated into the kingdom. Otherwise wink

If otherwise, lol, I would just wish Folykaze is reincarnated back as my slave, we will all remember and recognise ourselves. Him go chop bulala well well cheesy cool

8 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by tuagbo: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: THEY SHOULD HATE US, IT IS BIBLICAL. That is the reason why Christ is coming for the real people of Israel which are the so called Negroes, coming to deliver us tongue

"And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:" (Luke 1:69-70)."That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;" (Luke 1:71).

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifeness:

Bro? Nobody is going to Israel or applying for any damn Visa. Jewish-Jews, Israeli-Israelites are different people entirely take note. Christ is coming to take us back to our land. The bible says those people aint Jews. What is so hard for you to comprehend?

[b]"One shall say, I am the LORD’S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel." (Isaiah 44:5).

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. " (Revelation 2:9).

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. " (Revelation 3:9).

"Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey." (Ezekiel 36:5).

"Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman." (Ezekiel 36:17)."Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:" (Ezekiel 36:18)."And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them." (Ezekiel 36:19)."And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land." (Ezekiel 36:20).[/b] use your tongue count your teeth. Those people aint Israel according to the bible. Israel were chased out of the land of Israel, and we were scattered to the four corners of the earth. Black people.

9 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr President:

It is so easy Bros, simple common sense, simple logical deduction.

Synagogue of satan? Which group of people constitute the most serious threats problems to world peace today, Ruling the world by proxy?

Folykaze and his band of scoffers are being primed for destruction. Thankfully, they may be Israel and will be reincarnated into the kingdom. Otherwise wink

If otherwise, lol, I would just wish Folykaze is reincarnated back as my slave, we will all remember and recognise ourselves. Him go chop bulala well well cheesy cool
hahaha.... I dey tell you grin

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
tuagbo: These silly Black Africans seem not to be aware of the extreme racism encountered by Black Africans and Black people in general,in present day Israel.
We are hated because we are the Israelites. You dont get it huh? All biblical......

You they use God play, i pity u. I wish you knew a little bit of history on what happened in 70A.D

you need a book bro. You can download the PDF online.

From Babylon to Timbaktu..

9 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Isaiah 24:18-19
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

Israel is blind and deaf angry angry but when the promise comes, they will remember. Unfortunately, many would be consumed at first, two-thirds will be fried, vapourized, or roasted. Scoffers come choose your preferred way to die cool cool cool wink

7 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: You dont know history.

Go and get a book called RUSSIAN ICONS. You will see real pictures of the whites painting black pictures of the Israelites and early church in the bible white, destroying our history.

Constantine
Shakespear
King James.

Are all black people......

As a babalawo that you are, please do more research on history.

Jewish people are Khazarian converts, they converted into Judaism, they are not the real people in the bible.
When did this mass change of land occur? grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: Bro? Nobody is going to Israel or applying for any damn Visa. Jewish-Jews, Israeli-Israelites are different people entirely take note. Christ is coming to take us back to our land. The bible says those people aint Jews. What is so hard for you to comprehend?

[b]"One shall say, I am the LORD’S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel." (Isaiah 44:5).

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. " (Revelation 2:9).

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. " (Revelation 3:9).

"Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey." (Ezekiel 36:5).

"Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman." (Ezekiel 36:17)."Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:" (Ezekiel 36:18)."And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them." (Ezekiel 36:19)."And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land." (Ezekiel 36:20).[/b] use your tongue count your teeth. Those people aint Israel according to the bible. Israel were chased out of the land of Israel, and we were scattered to the four corners of the earth. Black people.

Those verses refer to People like you
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

macof:

crass ignorance angry mixed with stone headed obstinacy . smh

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:
In 70A.D wink we Israelites ran into west africa from Israel

you need an history book.

Google it. From Babylon to Timbaktu.

You can also get a book on Ebay or whatever. RUSSIAN ICONS, a book written in the 1400s. Pictures of all the Apostles and the biblical figures, all black. A real picture taken with a camera of the whites changing the real paintings of the blacks in the bible.

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

yea it is and am glad it is. At least i know who i am according to the bible, unlike you.

There are 18 Nations in the bible. Which one are you? grin Ham maybe undecided

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: In 70A.D wink we Israelites ran into west africa from Israel

you need an history book.

Google it. From Babylon to Timbaktu.

You can also get a book on Ebay or whatever. RUSSIAN ICONS, a book written in the 1400s. Pictures of all the Apostles and the biblical figures, all black. A real picture taken with a camera of the whites changing the real paintings of the blacks in the bible.

I don't believe everything I read in books, my thinking faculty isn't activated by what men write in paper

My ancestors were living glorious lives before the art of writing came to them by Arab traders

I could consider oral history tho. You are from igala, I asked an igala elder about his history and it had nothing to do with Israel...heck the man doesn't even care about Israel

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: Bro? Nobody is going to Israel or applying for any damn Visa. Jewish-Jews, Israeli-Israelites are different people entirely take note. Christ is coming to take us back to our land. The bible says those people aint Jews. What is so hard for you to comprehend?

Nice precepts bruv! Lemme add one more verse to enlighten the belligerent and loquacious heathen =>

Jeremiah 17:4 (KJV)

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever. <<<<<Israelites right there being discontinued from their heritage....the word of Yahweh doesn't lie!

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

I don't believe everything I read in books, my thinking faculty isn't activated by what men write in paper

My ancestors were living glorious lives before the art of writing came to them by Arab traders

I could consider oral history tho. You are from igala, I asked an igala elder about his history and it had nothing to do with Israel...heck the man doesn't even care about Israel
Igala has no history, dont be deceived. Different Myths everywhere grin. From we are Igbos, to we are Yorubas, We are Ashantis e.t.c. What kinda tribe have different history stories? Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

Too bad, just too bad sad wherein is your education? . By your own mouth, you acknowledge that you lack the capacity to sift information and also make rational deductions from what you read?

smh...

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by tuagbo: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: We are hated because we are the Israelites. You dont get it huh? All biblical......

You they use God play, i pity u. I wish you knew a little bit of history on what happened in 70A.D

you need a book bro. You can download the PDF online.

From Babylon to Timbaktu..

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifeness:

Of course not They are Like Philemon who refuse to return to his master

Let us be like Paul, who kicked him back to his master with an apology letter grin
Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: Igala has no history, dont be deceived. Different Myths everywhere grin. From we are Igbos, to we are Yorubas, We are Ashantis e.t.c. What kinda tribe have different history stories? Smh.

The story is consistent. All Israel, Brother smiley

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
doubleDx:

Nice precepts bruv! Lemme add one more verse to enlighten the belligerent and loquacious heathen =>

Jeremiah 17:4 (KJV)

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever. <<<<<Israelites right there being discontinued from their heritage....the word of Yahweh doesn't lie!
That verse says it all and this too, even if they dont know what happened in 70A.D they should know this history.

"And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt[bondage] again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy[save] you." (Deuteronomy 28:68). In the history of this world, who has gone into captivity in slave ships?

Duh

7 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

Let us be like Paul, who kicked him back to his master with an apology letter grin

You cannot sift information. Of what value then is your education, to yourself and society?

Money wasted.

smh angry

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

You dont believe in the bible, fine, but at least do a little history, the history of the blacks have been Erased from this world by the whites.

We ruled Europe for 1000years, yes we blacks, we were the rulers of the whole world until 70A.D, the whites took over, killed so many of us and we ran into West Africa where countries like Egypt,Ethiopia, Somalia were located. They were black, we were black but we are different people, they started selling us to the whites, blacks selling negroes. All other nations joined hands and they oppressed the people of Israel[Negroes] Simple truth bro, all these things that happened are all biblical.

"Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head." (Psalm 83:1-2)."They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance." (Psalm 83:3-4)."For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom[Caucasians], and the Ishmaelites[Arabs]; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;" (Psalm 83:5-6)."Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah." (Psalm 83:7-8 ).

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: Igala has no history, dont be deceived. Different Myths everywhere grin. From we are Igbos, to we are Yorubas, We are Ashantis e.t.c. What kinda tribe have different history stories? Smh.

You don't know your history smh

Where have igala ever claimed to be from igboland? Instead they claim to be the original home of some Igbo tribes.

You ever heard of migration at different times?

my tribe- ekiti migrated at different times from different places
1. Ile-Ife: at different times as well
2. Bini
3. Ijesa

And some have also migrated away to Lagos mainland
All this are recorded migrations at different times from different places.

Know your history and stop living a FOOLS life.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr President:

You cannot sift information. Of what value then is your education, to yourself and society?

Money wasted.

smh angry

If you are wat Education In Nigeria produces, I rather spend my time in the farm with my old uncles.

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

You don't know your history smh

Where have igala ever claimed to be from igboland? Instead they claim to be the original home of some Igbo tribes.

You ever heard of migration at different times?

my tribe- ekiti migrated at different times from different places
1. Ile-Ife
2. Bini
3. Ijesa

And some have also migrated away to Lagos mainland
All this are recorded migrations at different times from different places.

Know your history and stop living a FOOLS life.
look at this madman, trying to tell me my own history? I said my tribe have so many stories of origin.

E.g Onoja the Father of Igala is the son of Eri which is the Father of the Igbos.

My bros, too many stories. Which one i go believe?

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by macof(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: You dont believe in the bible, fine, but at least do a little history, the history of the blacks have been Erased from this world by the whites.

We ruled Europe for 1000years, yes we blacks, we were the rulers of the whole world until 70A.D, the whites took over, killed so many of us and we ran into West Africa where countries like Egypt,Ethiopia, Somalia were located. They were black, we were black but we are different people, they started selling us to the whites, blacks selling negroes. All other nations joined hands and they oppressed the people of Israel[Negroes] Simple truth bro, all these things that happened are all biblical.

"Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head." (Psalm 83:1-2)."They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance." (Psalm 83:3-4)."For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom[Caucasians], and the Ishmaelites[Arabs, so called Israelis]; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;" (Psalm 83:5-6)."Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah." (Psalm 83:7-8 ).
Ok I agree with you
Where in Europe did Africa rule and what African tribe did the ruling?

1 Like

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
MEILYN: You dont believe in the bible, fine, but at least do a little history, the history of the blacks have been Erased from this world by the whites.

"Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head." (Psalm 83:1-2)."They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance." (Psalm 83:3-4)."For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom[Caucasians], and the Ishmaelites[Arabs]; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;" (Psalm 83:5-6)."Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah." (Psalm 83:7-8 ).

Khazar Jews were Edomites who later converted into Judaism and moved into Israel after 70 AD. Israelites were never whites, why would any sane and educated person think Israelites are whites? Smdh @ the ignorance of these scoffers!

Acts 21:37-39 (KJV)

And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?

Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

Paul's reply =>

Verse 39

But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

^^^

The above scripture shows how Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian by a white man which glaringly prove that Paul wasn't white! What race were Ancient Egyptians??

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:
Ok I agree with you
Where in Europe did Africa rule and what African tribe did the ruling?

Africa didnt rule Europe, i never said anything like that. undecided

i said blacks, Israelites ruled the whole world for 1000years.

You wont know this history because it has been hidden. But if you goto Scotland and Russian Museums, you will be able to find this history. These white folks turned us to nothern bro, like we never ruled them.

King James was a king in Scotland and he was a black man.

5 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by MEILYN(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
doubleDx: Khazar Jews were Edomites who later converted into Judaism and moved into Israel after 70 AD. Israelites were never whites, why would any sane and educated person think Israelites are whites? Smdh @ the ignorance of these scoffers!

Acts 21:37-39 (KJV)

And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?

Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

Paul's reply =>

Verse 39

But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

^^^

The above scripture shows how Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian by a white man which glaringly prove that Paul wasn't white! What race were Ancient Egyptians??
Exactly bro. Paul and Israelites where mistaken for Ethiopians and Egyptians.

6 Likes

Re: Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2014

Why must blacks be Israelites? Is there anything special about being a Jew ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? / When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.