Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304935 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
I sure do. grin

smiley
TV01:

Abi grin Love being a synonym for fee-lings,,,if it tingles do it girl...
...simple and burriful. What changed was "status" - or levels as we might say idiomatically. Plus she was rolling with guys that had way more Alpha going on for them...
'Sup Pick? How far?
TV

Bros
I dey o..We thank God ..All is well

Just decided to take a back burner
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

Oh then if Tiwa gave him a chance thinking he is a changed man despite knowing all those things about him then she is indeed what everyone has been calling her, STUP*D. She thinks a junkie, an alcoholic and a womaniser can change for love? Smh, it was all about the money for TB.

Free, stop trying to defend the indefensible. Really, Tiwa is an idiot. And yh that tears she was shedding in that video is indeed crocodile tears. Twas just for the camera.

Lol
Freecocoa will.never accept

How can she claim all those habits are new to her

Crocodiles will be shocked at how good tiwa is
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
pickabeau1:

Lol
Freecocoa will.never accept

How can she claim all those habits are new to her

Crocodiles will be shocked at how good tiwa is

Don't mind Tiwa, she can't fool us. The only innocent person in all of this is her son, Jamil and I feel sorry for the little boy.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
What pisses me off is the very public display of shame they are both exhibiting
Couples go through lots day in and day out
Some survive and some don't

But it makes it easier to reconcile if the players are not damaged during the "duel"

I don't see this couple getting back together, not because what has happened between them is not repairable but because there are millions of other people in their business.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mindfulness:
I understand where you are coming from because I remember the threads on which women were complaining that their husbands / boyfriends don't shower them with gifts. I was quite surprised to read some of the comments there, even coming from people I didn't expect would make such comments. So it is true that to a lot of women money is THE FIRST PRIORITY when it comes to mating BUT the Tiwa case MAY be different. And I think that we should give her the benefit of doubt here since money is not an issue in her life. The reason why is that I have seen women who stood by their husbands in difficult times until it became unbearable for them. The reason why it became unbearable is not because of money but because of the husband's attitude that changed due to his struggle. Many men who struggle financially due to unemployment suffer from depression, start drinking or taking in other substances. Being around them resembles walking through a mine field, what Tiwa described as "walking on egg shells".

I know guys in the music industry especially those that have been a little established and with a JJC girl trying to break into the industry. He would not pretend, their selling point was in usually being the bad boy. He would smoke weed sniff coke, carry girls and show all those behaviour but the girl in search of fame would not mind she might even be the one wrapping weed for him. With all the crime she laid at his feet you would wonder why any sane woman would marry her

Teebillz was just a normal entertainment industry hustla who hoped he would milk his cash cow for life, but typical of most women, she ignored all his ways until she has the upper hand

First thing she fired him. I mean fired her husband whose only job was managing her. How do you expect the house to be from that moment

Kimoni, Assuming a man has a business and employed his wife as his office manager but then fired her, How do you expect the marriage to go on after that? And I presume he has no source of income. To me that was already the end of the marriage.

Then a woman who is a millionaire going to ask her jobless and broke husand for few thousands of Naira to buy baby food, you know that was just a way of humiliating him, Like a man having a wife who has no job and no income and he says I have split the bills, I pay the rent and light, you find a way to pay internet and gas(Since I still see you making your hair and not like you are bald or dada). You know he is intentionally trying to start a fight.

- According to her interview they have been separated for like 2 months yet some of her complaint was that he wasnt checking up on her . How do you check up on a spouse you are separated from

Then the funny one, Tiwa gave interview to reporters on camera and she went without makeup and wore a scarf? Thats some Nollywood makeup shitts. I am sure thats the only time she has ever faced a camera in that mode of dressing and she did it to get sympathy. Its like a man in the same situation and refused to cut his hair or shave his beard just to show he has been suffering emotionally. That move only gets amateurs

At the end of the video she said what the problem was she didnt complain about all the other attitude she summarized it: I just want a husband that works.

Teebillz funny drama about wanting to drown too is in the same league. If you really want to kill yourself, there are at least 50 ways you can do it within your house or compound, He can touch electric wire, he can inhale car fumes, he can overdose drugs, I am sure they have knives at home, he can drown in the bath tub, he can drive his car to the railway, He lives on the Island there are several beaches, he can pretend he wants to swim in the ocean

He needs to know money na honey. And get his lazy ass up to do something but as with all these entertainment industry guys they would be too ashamed to go live like normal beings. People like jazzman olofin and Lord of ajasa who havent made a decent track in almost a decade go still dey call themselves artistes and wont go get a 9-5

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
I kind of understand it when TV01 says that women need to marry up
Men need it to massage their ego that someone is looking up to them or needs them
Women like the feeling of being looked after
These are general statements and not for everyone, but I see it a lot of times.

This is the problem that Tiwa and hubby have.
Tiwa buying him a merc and paying his debts, while he cant even pay for diapers for their baby, doesn't sit well with me either.
It also makes it harder when its ongoing and seems long term

If a man is taking a career break or gone back to school for a short period with an aim to bettering himself then that's different, but in this case it looks like a long term situation and the guy would probably never earn as much as Tiwa or earn a decent wage without her.
What exactly are his qualifications?
The fact that he was her manager meant that he would never earn as much as her.

I don't know what's wrong with these guys too. No self respect. No shame, no self worth
I don't know why a man cant hustle but to sit and wait for his wife's droppings
Driving around in his bought merc and flashing his rolex. Ko loju ti rara. Fake show off life
Must it be a merc? must it be a rolex?

Then cry that the woman does not respect you
Not all women can cope with being the long term provider
.........Its not a natural state.
........I said long term.

She has some blame too
I asked the question, what exactly are these guys qualifications
Where did she expect him to earn from?
Apart from being her manager, what other prospects does he have
If you marry a bum, then why complain that he is a bum 5 years down the line
What has changed about him?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chai!!! Aye akamara o!!! So Tiwa should not have fired the thief but she should have have continued to pay his debts despite clearly being incapable of earning an honest buck himself?

Dayo, given how many lectures you have given on 'alabodo' as you refer to housewives, I am surprised that you'd defend a man whose only asset is his blockos! And mind you, she didn't complain about Tbilllz not asking after her after he moved out, she complained about him being unresponsive after she had a miscarriage in far away Jamaica. He is the father of the baby she lost after all is said and done.

Una try well, didn't 9ice pull a similar stunt a few years ago, he was more than happy to trash his wife because of the publicity it gave his album., where is 9ice today?

Tiwa is more than an entertainer, she is a brand and Tbillz had to be contained. My only complaint is how the interview was conducted, I would have hired a PR firm rather than that tacky heifer.

5 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kimoni:
Mindfulness - I agree there's an element of luck needed in marriage, or grace as I prefer to call it. Because you can predict you but can never fully predict how the other person will turn out even after taking extreme precautions in choosing a compatible partner. #mythots

Word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:
Chai!!! Aye akamara o!!! So Tiwa should not have fired the thief but she should have have continued to pay his debts despite clearly being incapable of earning an honest buck himself?

Dayo, given how many lectures you have given on 'alabodo' as you refer to housewives, I am surprised that you'd defend a man whose only asset is his blockos! And mind you, she didn't complain about Tbilllz not asking after her after he moved out, she complained about him being unresponsive after she had a miscarriage in far away Jamaica. He is the father of the baby she lost after all is said and done.

Una try well, didn't 9ice pull a similar stunt a few years ago, he was more than happy to trash his wife because of the publicity it gave his album., where is 9ice today?

Tiwa is more than an entertainer, she is a brand and Tbillz had to be contained. My only complaint is how the interview was conducted, I would have hired a PR firm rather than that tacky heifer.

The thing is I would avoid marrying a leech. If I marry one knowingly I have to live with the vagaries that come with it

If I marry a lecch then why should I be surprised if he acts true to type Whether its maxing out your credit card or getting you into debt regularly

You wont tell me you expect a regular relationship after firing your spouse that works for you, Best thing you can redeploy him to another area of your business maybe PR or another part. If I have a wife who loves money, I wont put her in charge of money, or if I did, i would redeploy her to HR or a non financial area not fire her then ask her later to pay part of the bills at home

Its like marrying a beauty queen without a degree, later complain she is blowing your money on parties and beauty product later sack her from your office and tell her to get a job. What do you want her to do? become a nurse, engineer or accountant?

If you hire and fire your spouse you cant expect a normal relationship.

Tiwa wont say Teebillz was a responsible normal man when she met him, the guy had 2 kids already probably frolicks and take drugs already she never had a problem with that until he was broke

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
tearoses:
Men need it to massage their ego that someone is looking up to them or needs them
These are general statements and not for everyone, but I see it a lot of times.

Tiwa buying him a merc and paying his debts, while he cant even pay for diapers for their baby, doesn't sit well with me either.
It also makes it harder when its ongoing and seems long term

If a man is taking a career break or gone back to school for a short period with an aim to bettering himself then that's different, but in this case it looks like a long term situation and the guy would probably never earn as much as Tiwa or earn a decent wage without her.
What exactly are his qualifications?
The fact that he was her manager meant that he would never earn as much as her.

I don't know what's wrong with these guys too. No self respect. No shame, no self worth
I don't know why a man cant hustle but to sit and wait for his wife's droppings
Driving around in his bought merc and flashing his rolex. Ko loju ti rara. Fake show off life
Must it be a merc? must it be a rolex?

Then cry that the woman does not respect you
Not all women can cope with being the long term provider
.........Its not a natural state.
........I said long term.

She has some blame too
I asked the question, what exactly are these guys qualifications
Where did she expect him to earn from?
Apart from being her manager, what other prospects does he have
If you marry a bum, then why complain that he is a bum 5 years down the line
What has changed about him?

This is my point. The only thing that changed about Teebillz was the change in finances. I doubt he was responsible from the beginning. So why expect responsibility suddenly when you were cool without it initially
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dayo, Tiwa made lots of mistakes o and she admitted as much. She fired him after they were married and the hediot won't stop stealing from the company, despite paying him well over the going rate; 40% management fees, who dafuq pays 40% management fees?

Y'all talk as if she just woke up one day and fired him and then the bum had the effrontery to call her mother a witch that they are using his star?!
If I was Tbillz mother, I would drown him myself. Ole, ole faworaja angry

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:
Dayo, Tiwa made lots of mistakes o and she admitted as much. She fired him after they were married and the hediot won't stop stealing from the company, despite paying him well over the going rate; 40% management fees, who dafuq pays 40% management fees?

Y'all talk as if she just woke up one day and fired him and then the bum had the effrontery to call her mother a witch that they are using his star?!

Aunty e rora o cheesy

Jokes apart though, as much as I really rally empathise with Tiwa, i also can't seem to fully exonerate her. As much as I don't always agree with oga dayo I agree with him that she knew how this show biz kinda individuals live and operate. Their modus operandi is similar to the typical olodu (credit card fraudster) MO and really most of them make terrible spouses( give or take a few exceptions) I do know Tiwa is also showbiz personality as well so the dynamics are different from say a boring person like moi cheesy however she is not entirely blameless.

We all make mistakes though so it's just better for them to move on without all this mud slinging. I can't stand all these cry baby men that turn to Instagram YouTube etc when their marriage ends. Like seriously undecided

I would have prefered she did a toke though and ignored the attention seeker. I know she needed to protect her brand but she should have just made a statement and asked for privacy.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
damiso:

Aunty e rora o cheesy

grin grin grin

Omo no mind me, that Tbillz go dey one corner now dey observe his recklessness in 2D abi na 3D!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

If you had a spouse that was stealing from the company and you didnt reassign him but you fire him. Then you cant expect a normal marriage after that.

Teebillz irresponsibility with money didnt start today

What mistakes did Tiwa admit to making. All both did was try to paint the other in the worst light as possible. Is there any vice aside murder she didnt accuse him of? If he was all that bad, then he didnt start in the last 3yrs
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
CC holá, how far? Hope all is well.

tearoses:
There may be an element of that for some, but to my mind, it's mostly the dynamic. After all, if the positions had been reversed, would there have been a problem? For eons, men have provided for their families - be that most, or all. Generally, men, women or wider society have not had an issue with that

A daily crust was not the issue here was it? Between them, they had enough - even if his income was derived from managing her. If anything "ego" is a female issue - hers needed to be fed by having a higher status spouse

It's a well worn template. They meet, he has higher status and can advance her, she advances, then advances past him, "levels" become an issue. It's no different in essence from the guys who sponsor women through school and then get dumped.

tearoses:
Again, true to a degree, but the dynamics of a L/T relationship and family and the differing functions (read child-bearing), mean women have to have this expectation of men to some extent - will she birth and provide?

That's why I am puzzled by all these notions of equality and role reversal. Given our biology, relationship dynamic and complimentary make-up, it can never be anything but a wholesale disaster. We can see the outworking now.

tearoses:
Behaviours aside - which can be dealt with, or which should have been a deal-breaker in the first instance - there is no problem here - unless role reversal is a problem?

Loads of female artistes in the West make their husbands their managers. Some because the hubbys role was below that of manager and it's actually upgrading him - they simply present as a team. And they have no problem whatsoever.

TV

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you had a spouse that was stealing from the company and you didnt reassign him but you fire him. Then you cant expect a normal marriage after that.

Teebillz irresponsibility with money didnt start today

What mistakes did Tiwa admit to making. All both did was try to paint the other in the worst light as possible. Is there any vice aside murder she didnt accuse him of? If he was all that bad, then he didnt start in the last 3yrs

Dayo grin reassign where? Make him her voltron abi driver ? What other role could Tbiillz be assigned to ? If a man who managed a brand as big as Tiwa could not leverage it, na him know. Make I go dance for Arsenal thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
TV long time
Hope you are all good

There are some differences between the Naija man and the Western Man
Different mindsets & mentality's.
I dont know how to explain this, but there are differences in perceptions of wealth and success in both types of men.
The best cars in our work carpark are driven by Nigerian men.
This is why the the tibils abi what's his name wanted to show off with a Rolex and Merc that he couldnt afford
His western counterpart would have been happy with a mid range vehicle.
Its not easy seeing your hard earned money being lavished away recklessly.
I read somewhere that she had to perform free because he has taken the money for the booking and kept it for himself.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

Dayo grin reassign where? Make him her voltron abi driver ? What other role could Tbiillz be assigned to ? If a man who managed a brand as big as Tiwa could not leverage it, na him know. Make I go dance for Arsenal thread grin

Na so.... grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

If he wasnt busy showing off a fake lifestyle and trying to keep up with the joneses
He could have used his 40% earnings to invest into a profitable business and with hard work and dedication could have made something worthwhile with his life
Instead He was smoking weed, popping champagne and snorting coke
Silly man
Feel like giving him a slap.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
edwife:

Na so.... grin

Oshisko!!!! grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
tearoses:

If he wasnt busy showing off a fake lifestyle and trying to keep up with the joneses
He could have used his 40% earnings to invest into a profitable business and with hard work and dedication could have made something worthwhile with his life
Silly man

You forgot getting knocked out by edible catering mami grin. Walahi, I'd drown him myself if I was his mother. Adojutini omo
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

Oshisko!!!! grin

gringrin Stop disappearing like this.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

If you fire a spouse from your company would you expect in that marriage going forward?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
tearoses:

Silly man
And when you're done slapping him, pls do give Tiwa two slaps to reset her brain settings.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
edwife:

gringrin Stop disappearing like this.

Yes milady...

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:
You forgot getting knocked out by edible catering mami grin. Walahi, I'd drown him myself if I was his mother. Adojutini omo

That edible catering gist was just additional ajasa.

I didnt know you were married, Who doesnt know Teebillz was married. EVen dunces know how to code messages not the you knocked me out and he even didnt delete it

Thats too cheap a lie
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

That is what will pain me the most
My hard earned money being spent on another woman angry
Personally I am not mentally mature enough to pay my husband from my earnings because I wont be able to draw the the line between "my hard work" and "his hard play"

Compared to my composing, recording albums, singing and dancing on stage, you managing my bookings is nothing compared to the level of physical and mental work that I do.
being a manager may be hard work but I doubt you will work as hard as I the performer.
He should have added other things to his skill set
His livelihood was 100% dependent on his wife
Bad news!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

And when you're done slapping him, pls do give Tiwa two slaps to reset her brain settings.

grin grin

She made one mistake.....Marrying him!

........He continues to make mistakes
Thats the difference

He also started all this social media wash all linen in public ish

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

na this kain ofofo dey bring naijababe out of exile
even wizbrat , linda ikeji and feminine health product noise didn't do the trick

na our own naija lemonade sorry zobo dey do the magic
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
oyb:

na this kain ofofo dey bring naijababe out of exile
even wizbrat , linda ikeji and feminine health product noise didn't do the trick

na our own naija lemonade sorry zobo dey do the magic

What can I say? I am a professional aproko grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3659385_187591_jpeg25b2613a71ffd39dc5b11aac873bc0db

baller lifestyle tinz

now that all this is out , at the very least tbillz will not be able to run bills on tiwas tab
that must have burned - getting heavy duty bills you did not agree on

i hope all this is a lesson to our yeyebrity following kids sha
90% of the hype our yeyebrities are doing on twitter , instagram etal is forward spending flossing.

na so we go dey see tbillz on LIB in that benz posing while the car purchase is a different story.

i wonder if linda knew about this but chose not to publish
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

That edible catering gist was just additional ajasa.

I didnt know you were married, Who doesnt know Teebillz was married. EVen dunces know how to code messages not the you knocked me out and he even didnt delete it

Thats too cheap a lie

Cheap ajasa ? You know this how ?

@ tearoses, dancing professionally is hard, like being in the league of athletes. I dance for my company as part of industry wide corporate decathlon....mehn....you have to be fit as in super fit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.