Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (315550 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
tearoses:

grin grin

She made one mistake.....Marrying him!

........He continues to make mistakes
Thats the difference

He also started all this social media wash all linen in public ish
She made a mistake firing her husband when she knows she's the only good thing he's got and she also made a huge mistake shoving it in his face that's he's broke, come on, what's she doing asking the broke brother for baby food for?

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
tearoses:

If he wasnt busy showing off a fake lifestyle and trying to keep up with the joneses
He could have used his 40% earnings to invest into a profitable business and with hard work and dedication could have made something worthwhile with his life
Instead He was smoking weed, popping champagne and snorting coke
Silly man
Feel like giving him a slap.

naijababe:

Dayo grin reassign where? Make him her voltron abi driver ? What other role could Tbiillz be assigned to ? If a man who managed a brand as big as Tiwa could not leverage it, na him know. Make I go dance for Arsenal thread grin

So true, funny and sad at the same time.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
U
naijababe:
Dayo, Tiwa made lots of mistakes o and she admitted as much. She fired him after they were married and the hediot won't stop stealing from the company, despite paying him well over the going rate; 40% management fees, who dafuq pays 40% management fees?

Y'all talk as if she just woke up one day and fired him and then the bum had the effrontery to call her mother a witch that they are using his star?!
If I was Tbillz mother, I would drown him myself. Ole, ole faworaja angry
Aunty mi thank you o.
I don't get how it's okay to keep working with a thief because he is your husband man.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

She made a mistake firing her husband when she knows she's the only good thing he's got and she also made a huge mistake shoving it in his face that's he's broke, come on, what's she doing asking the broke brother for baby food for?
Ha! So she shouldn't remind him of his responsibility because he is broke? Especially when his recklessness brought about the 'brokeness'.

This kind of man is not one you play loving wife to, he isn't deserving of that.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Ha! So she shouldn't remind him of his responsibility because he is broke? Especially when his recklessness brought about the 'brokeness'.

This kind of man is not one you play loving wife to, he isn't deserving of that.
He doesn't need to be constantly reminded, I'm sure he knows he has responsibilities to take care of. How much do baby foods and all go for? I'm sure it will not shake her account balance a bit so why take such a responsibility to him if not to demean his manhood. Smh
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kimoni:

Lol...Crackhaus, you are not serious. Reduce your crack this weekend, ok!

Remember, crack is whack!
gringrin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

He doesn't need to be constantly reminded, I'm sure he knows he has responsibilities to take care of. How much do baby foods and all go for? I'm sure it will not shake her account balance a bit so why take such a responsibility to him if not to demean his manhood. Smh
Which manhood are we talking about? A man that squanders money, is reckless with women and doesn't give a hoot about his child is the one whose manhood is being demeaned?

You people must think just having a d1ck makes you some sort of god.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Which manhood are we talking about? A man that squanders money, is reckless with women and doesn't give a hoot about his child is the one whose manhood is being demeaned?

Even in divorce, his manhood lives on...

sorry couldn't help itgrin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:

Reckless with women? There was just one woman, edible and there's no solid proof to support her claim, that was just a ranting of a scorned woman. Okay he spends a little above his means. Pls nowhere did Tiwa say he didn't give a hoot about the son. Not financially bouyant to take care of the son is different from him having the means but choosing not to, don't mix them together.

And yes freecocoa, having a d1ck makes us some sort of a god tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

Reckless with women? There was just one woman, edible and there's no solid proof to support her claim, that was just a ranting of a scorned woman. Okay he spends a little above his means. Pls nowhere did Tiwa say he didn't give a hoot about the son. Not financially bouyant to take care of the son is different from him having the means but choosing not to, don't mix them together.

And yes freecocoa, having a d1ck makes us some sort of a god tongue
We all know Tiwa is the victim here, albeit she is part of her own problem so just leave talk.

Teebillz has shown us how having a d1ck makes you a god, niggas be crying cos their woman refused to give them money for food/weed smoking. grin tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
We all know Tiwa is the victim here, albeit she is part of her own problem so just leave talk.

Teebillz has shown us how having a d1ck makes you a god, niggas be crying cos their woman refused to give them money for food/weed smoking. grin tongue
TeeBillz is a victim too. He was doing fine before Tiwa came into his life. Brother even paid for her first video. He should have kept their relationship purely professional and he'd still be doing good for himself today.

I refuse to comment on your second paragraph.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
UAunty mi thank you o.
I don't get how it's okay to keep working with a thief because he is your husband man.

Leave Dayo, like say he fit tolerate this kain nonsense grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

TeeBillz is a victim too. He was doing fine before Tiwa came into his life. Brother even paid for her first video. He should have kept their relationship purely professional and he'd still be doing good for himself today.

Jesus wept! In short, it is Tiwa's presence in his life that turned him to a coke snorting , theiving debtor. undecided

Did he do anything for free ? Nigga was getting overly compensated for his work.

No proof of edible catering, but there is proof Tiwa's mother being a witch and straffing Jazzy, Dr Sid and Tuface ?

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

Jesus wept! In short, it is Tiwa's presence in his life that turned him to a coke snorting , theiving debtor. undecided

Did he do anything for free ? Nigga was getting overly compensated for his work.

No proof of edible catering, but there is proof Tiwa's mother being a witch and straffing Jazzy, Dr Sid and Tuface ?
Maybe he smoke weed but I doubt he's into cocaine. Ma'am, both of them just dey add spice to the matter, lot of false accusations and counter-accusations flying by.

I'm done talking whose right or wrong, infact they're both mad.

What you doing supporting Arsenal? Ma'am, you need to stop hurting yourself by yourself. Change team biko grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
TV01:

This got me chuckling - and as NL chief marriage advocate I had to say summin'.

He said to me, he said, "there are some things I wish I knew before I got married, but you know, there are some things one cannot know until one gets married".

I sensed it in you earlier. You come across as genuine. Formulate a deep understanding of marriage - a world view, or theology if you prefer. Find someone who shares it, gets it or buys into it.

Determine it really is till death due part - and of course make sure you fancy her like mad grin. Then you are good to go. For the mature, the things you find out after will serve for growth, not breakage. All the best sir.

This is true I guess I simply should have said knowing enough. Its a lot to process because people do change. I guess the search continues, not found that one I fancy like mad and can't live with that yet
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

Maybe he smoke weed but I doubt he's into cocaine. Ma'am, both of them just dey add spice to the matter, lot of false accusations and counter-accusations flying by.

I'm done talking whose right or wrong, infact they're both mad.

What you doing supporting Arsenal? Ma'am, you need to stop hurting yourself by yourself. Change team biko grin

You know him in real life? forget these people o. Everything he and Tiwa has said might be true. Onlookers like us can only speculate.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

Guy to guy Bobo yen o try rara. Je ka soro nibi ti oro wa

Its one thing to be struggling with business and finances but at least show some responsibility. Si apa so that someone that wants to carry you would know they are not wasting their investment

Whether she embellished the interview is immaterial at this point. Chale brought their business to social media so the gloves were off

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bolade005:

Please explain how he was a victim? If not for Tiwa how many people for sabi the ninja? Their relationship was clearly a symbiotic one. I don't get why a grown man should be acting like a bih.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:

You know him in real life? forget these people o. Everything he and Tiwa has said might be true. Onlookers like us can only speculate.
True
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Bolade005: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
A40:

Guy to guy Bobo yen o try rara. Je ka soro nibi ti oro wa

Its one thing to be struggling with business and finances but at least show some responsibility. Si apa so that someone that wants to carry you would know they are not wasting their investment

Whether she embellished the interview is immaterial at this point. Chale brought their business to social media so the gloves were off
Truth be told, I'm really disappointed in the guy. I mean, he has everything at his disposal to become something but he messed it all up. 40% of every deal is enough to breakthrough if he saved and lived within his means but no, he lived recklessly, can't even find the adjective now and then he had the gut to spill all those stuffs on social media. God knows the guy is sick.

I like Tiwa for her mad talent and for her long, thick laps and her pretty face but she's not without fault. The signs were there from the onset, she knew who and what he was but still went ahead to marry him and she destroyed him when she fired him as her manager. She's partly responsible for turning the brother into a leech. How's he supposed to survive without a job?

Egbon, I no wan talk this matter again jare. You be Arsenal fan? Make I use you laugh small.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
A40:

This is true I guess I simply should have said knowing enough. Its a lot to process because people do change. I guess the search continues, not found that one I fancy like mad and can't live with that yet
Listen, one doesn't know enough to become married, one is mature enough to. One does not need to overly worry about people changing, if one marries based on character.

What I said first time holds; be a person of character, understand marriage and have a vision for your home. Find someone who is mature and understanding. She should hopefully be of like mind, or at least grasp your vision and embrace it. It's that, and a studied commitment to the union - from you both - that will mean you skip over any hurdles.

Lot's of people have a myriad of fears making them hesitate, and there are so many myths and notions that put doubt in peoples mind. I know, because I had to be freed from a number of them grin. While there may not be a template, there's a well worn roadmap and some essentials that will stand you in good stead.

Not only do you not really need luck, like a fight, you can do all the hard work before the get into the ring, and it can be plain sailing. People talk as if getting married is the start of a demanding and extremely hard task, it's not, it can be deeply fulfilling and blissfully happy - I know because I live it. See it and get yours.

All the best dude.

TV

...almost all the woes and issues you hear about in marriage will stem from character, understanding or vision. Get those right and half-arsed reasons and sorry-ass excuses will be far from you...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 1:15am On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

Truth be told, I'm really disappointed in the guy. I mean, he has everything at his disposal to become something but he messed it all up. 40% of every deal is enough to breakthrough if he saved and lived within his means but no, he lived recklessly, can't even find the adjective now and then he had the gut to spill all those stuffs on social media. God knows the guy is sick.

I like Tiwa for her mad talent and for her long, thick laps and her pretty face but she's not without fault. The signs were there from the onset, she knew who and what he was but still went ahead to marry him and she destroyed him when she fired him as her manager. She's partly responsible for turning the brother into a leech. How's he supposed to survive without a job?

Egbon, I no wan talk this matter again jare. You be Arsenal fan? Make I use you laugh small.
Marrying him was Tiwa's only mistake, but the flaws are too numerous for anybody to take. Maybe she knew his faults but I believe the love was initially there.

When you say destroyed him. I disagree very strongly. Who has that kind of power?? He helped her but her name also opened doors for him. Why would she fire him if he was performing? There are numerous hungry up and coming artistes out there so I don't even buy that argument, if he believes he made Tiwa let him make another Tiwa. 40% off her? And he is talking about she destroyed him? Shege dan iska!

Naah me I be Bayern Munich. All day
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:14am On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

What could she have done? he was STEALING from her.
even worse, he was spoiling her brand.

imagine collecting money for shows without telling her.
this is what causes major embarassment and police cases.

you would now see soeone one social media lambsting you for collecting money and not doing a show
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 6:05am On May 01, 2016
naijababe:

Cheap ajasa ? You know this how ?

@ tearoses, dancing professionally is hard, like being in the league of athletes. I dance for my company as part of industry wide corporate decathlon....mehn....you have to be fit as in super fit.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pictures or .............
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:23am On May 01, 2016
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pictures or .............

Yondinblivit!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 7:05am On May 01, 2016
naijababe:

Yondinblivit!!!! grin grin grin grin

Yes... Because no pinshure...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Sissie(f): 10:29am On May 01, 2016
A40:

Sometimes people don't really change, but the spouse after hoping they would change, realizes they are stuck and love doesn't conquer all

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ummsulaym(f): 5:46pm On May 01, 2016
TV01:

What I said first time holds; be a person of character , understand marriage and have a vision for your home. Find someone who is mature and understanding . She should hopefully be of like mind , or at least grasp your vision and embrace it. It's that, and a studied commitment to the union - from you both - that will mean you skip over any hurdles.

Brother, you killed it with those points.

...almost all the woes and issues you hear about in marriage will stem from character, understanding or vision. Get those right and half-arsed reasons and sorry-ass excuses will be far from you...

so true.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2016
Sissie:

Sometimes people don't really change, but the spouse after hoping they would change, realizes they are stuck and love doesn't conquer all
I mean for the worse. Not even the better, Maybe due to circumstances and what not
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
Kimoni

I saw this post by a female handle on a thread on homepage

"I don't just know what to comment so as not to offend people but my advise to guys is not to depend on women totally, look for something that will be giving you money no matter how small, God created men to be the head and as such we women look up to them to provide no matter how rich we are we value that small money they give us.

No matter the extent of our love for you immediately we notice that you no longer have things will start changing is only few that will still accord you that respect.

I don't want to judge anyone, I pray they settle, I love the couple, to err is human and to forgive is divine. May the good Lord take charge.

What do you think about that viewpoint

https://www.nairaland.com/3078753/2013-tweet-between-tiwa-savage

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3662507_optimizedqhst_pngf46d41bac6a18c1cbc2da4f1ef77cb12
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On May 01, 2016
a
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
Kimoni

I saw this post by a female handle on a thread on homepage

What do you think about that viewpoint

https://www.nairaland.com/3078753/2013-tweet-between-tiwa-savage

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3662507_optimizedqhst_pngf46d41bac6a18c1cbc2da4f1ef77cb12

OUCH

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.