Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304392 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just overlook

Read the posts, take the ones you will learn from and move on

Different people process information in different ways and perception is one of them

It colours the way you read info from people.

Dont bother about it

An0nimus:

Why is there so much bile in this section?grin Just curious. Its either Male vs Female, Feminist vs everyone else and stuff like that. Its like there're aggravated 'issues' from time past and some folks can't wait for the slightest opportunity to get back.

Or is it just for fun?

I was on the thread about Firms freezing eggs and after first page it degenerated quickly to Word War 1.

The disses were hilarious thoughgrin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by drnoel: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Nashville:
Most married men do not have time for these long stories but I will just type a bit. First of all mods, if this makes front page, I will sue all of you. ok.

First of all married guys, how do you cope with all these Jezebels all around the place. It seems guys become more desirable once they are married. Men used to be the hunters but now they are the hunted. I do not live in Nigeria and one of the main reason my wife doesn't want to go back home is just because of all these girls. But I visit regularly.

Once, I was home alone in London (when we lived there) and my family had travelled on holiday to the US. So a friend calls and says we should go for another friend's birthday party. It was the guy's 35th birthday so we went there together and I drove. So on getting there, I met one chick that is engaged to the celebrants younger brother, and they were planning to get married in a few months. Her fiance wasn't at the party but she went there as sister in law concern. We got talking and first thing I told her was that I was married and she was even in the same profession as my wife so we talked almost throught. So we left very late and I said I would give her a ride and my other friend was there as well. The moment she entered the car she was all wow, this is the best car she's ever entered etc. To cut the long story short she asked for my number because she claimed she wanted to get in touch with my wife for some professional advice. I innocently gave her my number. Next thing, I started getting texts from her saying we should hang out, what were my plans for the weekend etc. I had to tell her my family was back and so she understood.

What made this particular girl tempting was that she was the exact opposite of my wife. My wife is slim like a super model, even after two kids but this girl was the exact opposite. I had always dated lepa girl but this one was just voluptous. Big in the right places. And she was not even scared that I was friends with her brother -in-law. 9ja girls no dey carry last o. They can smell a successful young man from afar off.
Even when I visit Nigeria, I just meet several girls who just want to hook up, and they know you are married. Some of these girls even come from very well to do homes. I can understand the girls from a poor background but even the ones that their parents are very rich are involved.

Married men, abeg make una dey very careful for 9ja o. Gone are the days when guys were the hunters!

Lol, Bros that's alway why I hide my head whenever am in the country.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Not too bothered really. Was trying to understand why. Advice taken cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by SAMBARRY: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2014
EYIN BOIZ,HAWA YOU.I WAS JUST PASSING BY AND STOPPED TO SAY HIII cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MAKE UNA DEY ADVICE UNASELVES WELL O cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
EYIN BOIZ,HAWA YOU.I WAS JUST PASSING BY AND STOPPED TO SAY HIII cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MAKE UNA DEY ADVICE UNASELVES WELL O cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink
gringringrin this your caps lock na waya
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Damn damn damn

I've not seen so much violence in a while

The Raid and the raid 2

Close space fighting
Fist fights
Use of machetes
Solid choreography
Minimal use of gunz

Awesome film

The last film that had that kind of violence was Gangs of New York

Men fighting
Fists and Blood

Damn!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2014
you just saw the raid?
jesus christ! i have been screaming about this movie for years. forget bruce lee or jackie chan, this is the movie if you want purë martial arts.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Damn......the 2 movies are awesome

And its Indonesian to boot!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
El Classico on my freaking mind.......[size=15pt]Barcelona vs. Real Madrid [/size] , featuring two squad with players value worth 1 Billion Euros shocked shocked shocked .

Suarez will be on display today.

Can't wait

Hala Madrid
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
pickabeau1:
Damn......the 2 movies are awesome

And its Indonesian to boot!

i didn't really like the part 2 - it's not as huge as part 1. that dude called mad dog is the best martial artist i have ever seen in my life. this guy will beat jet-li & jackie chan cloned together.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
coogar:

i didn't really like the part 2 - it's not as huge as part 1. that dude called mad dog is the best martial artist i have ever seen in my life. this guy will beat jet-li & jackie chan cloned together.

Who was mad dog again...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Who was mad dog again...

the old man that said using a gun is a waste of time but his 2 hands can never deceive him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0WEzI6EOOE

this dude that fought against 2 guys at the same time.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
coogar:

the old man that said using a gun is a waste of time but his 2 hands can never deceive him.

Ohhhhhh

That guy was positilosutly badddd

He was also the actor who played the assassin assassin in part 2

The guy with the curved knives in part 2 was good also
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Ohhhhhh
That guy was positilosutly badddd

He was also the actor who played the assassin assassin in part 2

The guy with the curved knives in part 2 was good also

he was the star of the movie - they shoulda made him the main actor. he's too good for a martial artist. his technique & endurance are second to none.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
coogar:

he was the star of the movie - they shoulda made him the main actor. he's too good for a martial artist. his technique & endurance are second to none.

Solid actor
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
An0nimus:

gringringrin this your caps lock na waya
abi o cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
So all spoils were shared equally

Chelsea lacking Costa
Drogba scored a super goal

Di Maria super left foot...

arsenal hoping on a prayer as usual... undecided
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
is nashville still laughing at united? grin cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2014
coogar:

Where is Nashville when you need him most. Papi,are you hiding?

Despite all the noise, chelsea couldn't even score a goal, RVP scored both goals wink

I rep Manchester United.......
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2014
coogar:

Nosyke:

Where is Nashville when you need him most. Papi,are you hiding?
Despite all the noise, chelsea couldn't even score a goal, RVP scored both goals wink
I rep Manchester United.......

I am still laughing; infact laughing very hard. You guys spent 200 million over the summer. You were playing at home against a Chelsea side with a third choice striker. 36 year old Didier Drogba. You managed to score a 92nd minute goal to earn a draw and you celebrate like you won the Champions league. Man Utd truly is a spent force.

I am sure Royal Roy is still partying very hard because of the draw.

Coogar were you not the one saying Man Utd will beat Chelsea. I can only laugh. Wait till you draw again with City this weekend. But please, I will be cheering for you guys o, you must draw at least.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Nashville:

I am still laughing; infact laughing very hard. You guys spent 200 million over the summer. You were playing at home against a Chelsea side with a third choice striker. 36 year old Didier Drogba. You managed to score a 92nd minute goal to earn a draw and you celebrate like you won the Champions league. Man Utd truly is a spent force.

Coogar were you not the one saying Man Utd will beat Chelsea. I can only laugh. Wait till you draw again with City this weekend. But please, I will be cheering for you guys o, you must draw at least.

Aha,now you have changed from beating us silly to justifying the goals and the age of the scorer. Don't worry, it can only get better. Man U is a work in progress.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nashville:

i have nothing to say other than this.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1814005_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

united were the better team, created more chances & they outpasssed chelsea. we should have scored at least 2 goals in the first half cos we bested chelsea in the first 45 mins.

chelsea controlled the second half but you don't have as many chances like united did in the first. you guys were lucky to get a point. you should have lost with that pathetic display especially in the first half. no wonder jose decided to park the bus after leading 1-0.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
I managed to miss MoTD for the last 3 weeks. Not sure if my interest in footie is gradually dying or it's just timing?

Anyway, the Ched Evans saga is getting a lot of press and really polarising opinion. The barest facts I can make out are;

- Girl goes with his friend Clayton to hotel
- Ched joins them
- Ched sleeps with the girl - both claiming she was asked and consented - after Clayton
- Girl wakes up in the hotel the next morning claiming she can't remember a thing.
- Girl calls police and claims her drink was spiked and her bag stolen
- Both men arrested and charged with rape (Girl claims to have no recollection of events from some time before they even went to the hotel)
- One found guilty and one found not guilty?

I appreciate that rape is now defined in such a way that where a women is incapable of giving considered consent, she has been raped.

- Is sex now something "men do to women". I have no instances of this working in reverse?
- If both parties are drunk, can both claim to have been raped?
- Are men now responsible for womens actions under the influence as opposed to their own actions when women are under the influence?
- If a woman "regrets" sleeping with a man, she merely has to claim there was no considered consent and it's rape?

TV

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
i was arguing this case with some hardline feminists at a pub sometime last week - i reduced them to rubbles. after sending him to jail, they still want his former club to sack him & bar him from ever playing football again??

when women get drunk & have sex - someone must have taken advantage of her.

when men get drunk & have sex then he must be a räpist! the law is an asś.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:
i was arguing this case with some hardline feminists at a pub sometime last week - i reduced them to rubbles. after sending him to jail, they still want his former club to sack him & bar him from ever playing football again??

when women get drunk & have sex - someone must have taken advantage of her.

when men get drunk & have sex then he must be a räpist! the law is an asś.
The Clayton guy is basically in a downward spiral. He's now playing non-league. I'm I'm pretty sure Sheffield United would have welcomed him back with open arms if not for the furoré - 150'000+ signature petition against his return.

The murky waters darken...

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
TV01:

The Clayton guy is basically in a downward spiral. He's now playing non-league. I'm I'm pretty sure Sheffield United would have welcomed him back with open arms if not for the furoré - 150'000+ signature petition against his return.

The murky waters darken...

TV

when a man is drunk & a woman lures him into bed for sėx, is that räpe? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

YES!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

Only is she is alleging it against him - even more scary tongue!

What is rape?
According to the law, only a man can commit rape (as the penetration has to be
with a penis).

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
naijababe:

YES!

who rapëd who? grin

TV01:

Only is she is alleging it against him - even more scary tongue!
TV

cheesy grin cheesy grin
you would normally expect the equality buffs to argue this in court but heck no......they would rather wanna free the nipplës or argue gender wage pay.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
coogar:

who rapëd who? grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin
you would normally expect the equality buffs to argue this in court but heck no......they would rather wanna free the nipplës or argue gender wage pay.

The woman is the rapist of course.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
naijababe:

The woman is the rapist of course.

in which country? the UK?
unless the male is a minor, a woman cannot räpe a male in the UK. even when the victim is a minor, the charge is pedophilia or assault, not rape.....

the only time a woman can be guilty of räpe is when she's an accomplice to a man commuting the act of rapë against another woman. that is - if she helps him to hold her legs, tie her hands or she was the one that drugged her.

don't you just love the west?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.