Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304162 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Hmmmmm Pickakeshi....sorry Pickabeau 1
tongue tongue tongue

choi... see my life for outside
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2014
Ermm..... So Moyes is ready to return to management

Any takers

grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2014
pickabeau1:
Ermm..... So Moyes is ready to return to management

Any takers

grin

Read it. He was practically reeling his résumé. Something about having a good Champions league outing upto Quarter finals. He'll do fine...

at a mid table club grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
An0nimus:

Read it. He was practically reeling his résumé. Something about having a good Champions league outing upto Quarter finals. He'll do fine...

at a mid table club grin

LOL

I wonder if Super Eagles will take him

Or arsenal after papa Wenger leaves.. Face palm

Who has seen 22 Jump Street...damn....the parents reunion was epic..ice cube about to kill someone

And that Maya roommate..that white chic is creepy..

Who has seen Purge 2...is it as good as d first one
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

LOL

I wonder if Super Eagles will take him

Or arsenal after papa Wenger leaves.. Face palm

Who has seen 22 Jump Street...damn....the parents reunion was epic..ice cube about to kill someone

And that Maya roommate..that white chic is creepy..

Who has seen Purge 2...is it as good as d first one

Seen 22 Jump Street. Channing and Jonah are two crazy ninjas grin The parents reunion scene one can make a meme off every facial expression ice cube made gringringrin

The twins in the other room looked pretty familiar. Hard to say if they're real twins or that was a video effect of a single person.

Divergent or Hunger Games? Which do you prefer?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
On Moyes and Super Eagles. Think I'm content with the Super Falcons for now. The ladies are showing the boys how to play the round leather game cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
An0nimus:

Seen 22 Jump Street. Channing and Jonah are two crazy ninjas grin The parents reunion scene one can make a meme off every facial expression ice cube made gringringrin

The twins in the other room looked pretty familiar. Hard to say if they're real twins or that was a video effect of a single person.

Divergent or Hunger Games? Which do you prefer?

Men....ice cube was killer

What about the tase in the nuts for Jonah

Awesome!

The twins? They are called the Lucas brothers... Wasted dudes

In a way I prefer Divergent.... Better story but hunger is a better production
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
the nut tase and the ricocheted bullet when Channing tried to shoot Jonahgrin

Divergent it is for me too. The story is better. Might read the book up than wait for a sequel.

Wenger's boys drew another game today angry. I'm gradually turning to a closet CFC fan. Mourinho is just getting everything right.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
An0nimus:
the nut tase and the ricocheted bullet when Channing tried to shoot Jonahgrin

Divergent it is for me too. The story is better. Might read the book up than wait for a sequel.

Wenger's boys drew another game today angry. I'm gradually turning to a closet CFC fan. Mourinho is just getting everything right.

Hunger games is just like running man with a chic as the heroine..divergent better story....just that Hollywood loves J Law.

Those scenes were epic..the tase.....lol

Mercedes is creepy.....she's so sex starved... She watches her roomie and they don't know
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
pickabeau1:
You have gotten your wish

why was keshi sacked?
i am just learning this - i thought he won his last game.....what prompted the sack?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
coogar:

why was keshi sacked?
i am just learning this - i thought he won his last game.....what prompted the sack?

He had lost the support of the fans and the players too

In my opinion

However the NOG chairman said he was sacked to save his life grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

He had lost the support of the fans and the players too

In my opinion

However the NOG chairman said he was sacked to save his life grin

so who's the new manager or the caretaker?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
coogar:

so who's the new manager or the caretaker?

The normal hatchet man

Amodu

I meant NFF
Not NOG

Auto correct
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

The normal hatchet man

Amodu

I meant NFF
Not NOG

Auto correct

that's NFF back to their vomit.... grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
coogar:

that's NFF back to their vomit.... grin

Yep.........hatchet man...lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Who's seen Purge Anarchy

Damn those black guys are scary
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
United fans

I put it to you that Berahino >>>> Falcao + RvP

Disqus

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Holá Men,

Watched the CL highlights yesterday – was back really late and had supper in front of the telly. Bayern were looking very machinelike – in a Terminator sort of way.

Chelsea looked formidable – even if against relatively lightweight opposition. And whats with City? Totally nervy and swagless in Europe. Alarmingly beta?

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
City are clueless in Europe
They are local champs who dont have a clue

Kompany is now blaming the fact that they had no fans to support them

The more reason they should be in the 2nd or 3rd pot

Unfortunately, they will benefit from the new seeding system where league champs will be in pot 1

I pity Wenger grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
pickabeau1:
City are clueless in Europe
They are local champs who dont have a clue

Kompany is now blaming the fact that they had no fans to support them

The more reason they should be in the 2nd or 3rd pot

Unfortunately, they will benefit from the new seeding system where league champs will be in pot 1

I pity Wenger grin grin
To be honest I wasn't aware of the "potting" style seeding. Anyhows they were dull. Bayern were quite chilling., Wasn;t it Roma that held City last time out?

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
TV01:
Holá Men,

Watched the CL highlights yesterday – was back really late and had supper in front of the telly. Bayern were looking very machinelike – in a Terminator sort of way.

Chelsea looked formidable – even if against relatively lightweight opposition. And whats with City? Totally nervy and swagless in Europe. Alarmingly beta?

TV
Per Bayern, you could say Roma didn't present a good enough opposition. It's the same reason Juve, for all their domestic dominance are woeful in Europe. They have good players but they need to get that European mentality. This is best of the best not Sassuolo.

I actually tip Chelsea for the CL this season grin. Of course, I'm objectively biased.

City are a fake club with no personality, like PSG. They had only four points more than 3rd placed Chelsea in EPL last season with 31 more goals, let that sink in for a moment, 31 more goals and a measly 4-point difference. They're just all muscle with efficient but dogmatic players, like PSG. They won't go far in Europe till they change their coach.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
TV01:

To be honest I wasn't aware of the "potting" style seeding. Anyhows they were dull. Bayern were quite chilling., Wasn;t it Roma that held City last time out?

TV
Roma are over feeling themselves at the moment. They currently disrespect Juve becase they think they have a chance at prising the Scudetto from the Old Lady. But truth is, they cannot grind out results like Juve can and Juve wouldn't by, at most, two goals to Bayern. Roma have got too cocky too soon, and they don't have a goalie.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
TV01:

TV

The seedings used to be based on performance in Europe over a 5y period
The biggest clubs are ranked in pot 1 and they are seeded

Notable clubs which will have been in pot 1 HAD they qualified are United and Valencia

Schalke and Dortmund can break into pot 1 on the back of superlative performances this year

However league champions will be used now..

Does it mean if barca win, Real will be in pot 2 while Man CIty in pot 1

A club that cant even win Roma or CSKA Moskow... plonkers
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
freshdude2:
Roma are over feeling themselves at the moment. They currently disrespect Juve becase they think they have a chance at prising the Scudetto from the Old Lady. But truth is, they cannot grind out results like Juve can and Juve wouldn't by, at most, two goals to Bayern. Roma have got too cocky too soon, and they don't have a goalie.

Is it not the same Juve that chopped 4 goals to Bayern the last time they were in champs league
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
freshdude2:

Per Bayern, you could say Roma didn't present a good enough opposition. It's the same reason Juve, for all their domestic dominance are woeful in Europe. They have good players but they need to get that European mentality. This is best of the best not Sassuolo.

I actually tip Chelsea for the CL this season grin. Of course, I'm objectively biased.

City are a fake club with no personality, like PSG. They had only four points more than 3rd placed Chelsea in EPL last season with 31 more goals, let that sink in for a moment, 31 more goals and a measly 4-point difference. They're just all muscle with efficient but dogmatic players, like PSG. They won't go far in Europe till they change their coach.

The bolded.... deep!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

Is it not the same Juve that chopped 4 goals to Bayern the last time they were in champs league
True but, not today's Juve. These sorts of scorelines tend to instil some humility and should bring them back to earth. Bayern, for all their efficiency, wouldn't go into the next game playing for a 4-goal winning margin. Remember Chelsea at Old Trafford and the Emirates last season? They played not to lose because, Mourinho was 'new' to the league and had to size his opponents up, so to speak. Arrogance with comes from naivety cost Roma dearly yesterday. Hopefully, they've learnt a thing or two. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
lets see how it goes

freshdude2:
True but, not today's Juve. These sorts of scorelines tend to instil some humility and should bring them back to earth. Bayern, for all their efficiency, wouldn't go into the next game playing for a 4-goal winning margin. Remember Chelsea at Old Trafford and the Emirates last season? They played not to lose because, Mourinho was 'new' to the league and had to size his opponents up, so to speak. Arrogance with comes from naivety cost Roma dearly yesterday. Hopefully, they've learnt a thing or two. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Can't wait to watch the decimation of Liverpool tonight.

I guess we all know the only formidable EPL team out there in Europe is Chelsea.

Hoping for another hat-trick for CR7 tonight grin

Forget about the history which favors Lilly-Livered-Pool

grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liverpool pummeled

Wenger gets the 3 points....lucky man
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
*raises hands*

plis, I have question...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
go ahead
An0nimus:
*raises hands*
plis, I have question...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
pickabeau1:
go ahead

Why is there so much bile in this section?grin Just curious. Its either Male vs Female, Feminist vs everyone else and stuff like that. Its like there're aggravated 'issues' from time past and some folks can't wait for the slightest opportunity to get back.

Or is it just for fun?

I was on the thread about Firms freezing eggs and after first page it degenerated quickly to Word War 1.

The disses were hilarious thoughgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.