Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (305205 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

ask the people viewing....
they would tell you i did. i am a man of my words. grin

Like you claim to be an igbo boy....who takes you seriously these days grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Timbuktou:
Hello Peoples, FreshDude here. Pickabeau1, good observation about M. Wenger. Been thinking about a worthy successor to him and, for some reason, Klopp keeps coming to mind. I think the set up at BVB, with all the instability, undermines his level of achievement. I think Klopp and Arsenal can restore the glory to LeArse.

Cc: Coogar.

what happened to your freshdude moniker? spambot or are you dragging babe with the moderator? grin

yes, klopp's philosophy fits arsenal's brand of football. however, this same philosophy is taking a dent in bundesliga now but the media & his employers believe in him. they are letting him carry on despite the bad results.

will he get the same trust here in the PL?

jennykadry:

Like you claim to be an igbo boy....who takes you seriously these days grin

jenny, you still don't believe i be igbo boy from enugu? you wanna see my ituku passport? seriously - i posted the pic. a witness would soon back my claim that he/she saw the pic. grin

cococandy:
ok then. Next time

very soon....

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia5: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
cococandy:
see as you dey find trouble my mama wey be tilapia. Anyway you haven't answered me, am I invited for thanksgiving? I hope you know how to cook.
'

madam, stop pestering me.

go to coogar , prickaboo or crackhuos for your thanksgiving, as you dey america.

stop disturbing me plz,you be witch?

na dem dey waka go everywhere without invitation as if na dem papa property.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
tpia5:
'

madam, stop pestering me.

go to coogar , prickaboo or crackhuos for your thanksgiving, as you dey america.

stop disturbing me plz,you be witch?

na dem dey waka go everywhere without invitation as if na dem papa property.
I'm sorry I can't do without you. It is you or no one else

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Coogar post it again and prove ya self. angry Post that old one with you leaning against a wall lipsrsealed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:
Coogar post it again and prove ya self. angry Post that old one with you leaning against a wall lipsrsealed

i posted sister sarah's pic, not mine. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

what happened to your freshdude moniker? spambot or are you dragging babe with the moderator? grin

yes, klopp's philosophy fits arsenal's brand of football. however, this same philosophy is taking a dent in bundesliga now but the media & his employers believe in him. they are letting him carry on despite the bad results.

will he get the same trust here in the PL?
Lol @ dragging babe. Just outgrew that one and Timbuktu's been real for a minute so, why not.

I wouldn't say it's the philosophy taking a dent as much as the implementation, you know they constantly lose players, season upon season, and due to financial reasons. They've got history but at this point the books are a little off. At Arsenal, he'll do better since he wouldn't have to release the best players. Just my thoughts though. Football management is crazy.

My Untouchables II are currently my ecstasy. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

i posted sister sarah's pic, not mine. grin

sister sarah's pics? grin repost....please dont tell me sister sarah is short? How do you kiss her? Do you squat to kiss her grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Timbuktou:
Lol @ dragging babe. Just outgrew that one and Timbuktu's been real for a minute so, why not.

i wish i could outgrow coogar & change to "evangelist".....stay a quieter life, religion section & discuss the bible at length. cheesy

I wouldn't say it's the philosophy taking a dent as much as the implementation, you know they constantly lose players, season upon season, and due to financial reasons. They've got history but at this point the books are a little off. At Arsenal, he'll do better since he wouldn't have to release the best players. Just my thoughts though. Football management is crazy.

they play the best football in europe. even better than barca. injuries, financial restrictions & bayern munich's determination to pillage them has hindered them.

My Untouchables II are currently my ecstasy. grin

who are your untouchables II?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:

sister sarah's pics? grin repost....please dont tell me sister sarah is short? How do you kiss her? Do you squat to kiss her grin

she's tall, fit, super-cute.
you know my style na - i don't settle for less. i will repost when cococandy gets back here - she's always miswakaing.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

she's tall, fit, super-cute.
you know my style na - i don't settle for less. i will repost when cococandy gets back here - she's always miswakaing.

coogar post....no need to wait for wandering people...on the last day no one will wait for no one grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:

coogar post....no need to wait for wandering people...on the last day no one will wait for no one grin

stay tuned....
you have 30 secs to view....so keep hitting F5 button. grin

tick tock tick tock....

TIME!!!!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Coogarrrrrrrrr shocked This one is hawter than fire oooo. shocked Where you waka find this one? shocked shocked is she Nigerian?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:
Coogarrrrrrrrr shocked This one is hawter than fire oooo. shocked Where you waka find this one? shocked shocked is she Nigerian?

100% grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

i wish i could outgrow coogar & change to "evangelist".....stay a quieter life, religion section & discuss the bible at length. cheesy

they play the best football in europe. even better than barca. injuries, financial restrictions & bayern munich's determination to pillage them has hindered them.

who are your untouchables II?
Lol, the end is near Coogar.

True that. Let's see if Le Prof leaves soon and the board can do the needful.

Untouchables II= Mourinho's second spell Chelsea.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

100% grin

How can a guy have this one at home and keep the thing between his legs zipped up?
something tells me Coogar calls in sick at work alot grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:

How can a guy have this one at home and keep the thing between his legs zipped up?
something tells me Coogar calls in sick at work alot grin

at all o....
i gotta pay bills.....call in sick ke?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Shes Nigerian? My parents gat tell me where I am from. Thats how I should look.....like that.....not this combo of somalia and sudanese look I carry around. Very soon Mac wont make foundations for people like me....it costs them too much money to make
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:
Shes Nigerian? My parents gat tell me where I am from. Thats how I should look.....like that.....not this combo of somalia and sudanese look I carry around. Very soon Mac wont make foundations for people like me....it costs them too much money to make

haba!
nigerian girls are actually beautiful babes o if you remove attitude & their "i too know" attitude. at least in africa, Naija babes would come 3rd or 4th.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Not bad Coog.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

haba!
nigerian girls are actually beautiful babes o if you remove attitude & their "i too know" attitude. at least in africa, Naija babes would come 3rd or 4th.

cheiiii. Coogar...how did you catch this kain hawt chic? I know you gat good taste but mehnnnnn this one is hawt...full manchester and arsenal
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Timbuktou:
Not bad Coog.

timbuktou, you saw it too? grin

Timbuktou:
Lol, the end is near Coogar.

very near.
michael brown, trayvor martin, boko haram, ISIS, malaysian airline completely disappearing, etc.....

True that. Let's see if Le Prof leaves soon and the board can do the needful.
Untouchables II= Mourinho's second spell Chelsea.

wenger won't retire until 2020. grin

jennykadry:

cheiiii. Coogar...how did you catch this kain hawt chic? I know you gat good taste but mehnnnnn this one is hawt...full manchester and arsenal

lemme confess....
small juju was involved. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:

did you by any chance save the picture? embarassed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
alutacontinua:

did you by any chance save the picture? embarassed

i did not. sad I was too sad for myself...if i saved that pic i would question my parents you should have seen the tummy..she wore a crop top and jean embarassed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennykadry let me sing James Blunt for you
'You are beautiful , you are beautiful' grin cheesy

Why did you not save the picture naa?

Coogar was distracted shuttling btw footie and The Apprentice abeg post again.

Naija gals too hawt grin If not the most beautiful the trendiest.We slay on all fashion fronts.

And our ITK adds to that appeal tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
jennykadry:

i did not. sad I was too sad for myself...if i saved that pic i would question my parents you should have seen the tummy..she wore a crop top and jean embarassed

why you dey always break my heart like this na? sad

coogar, my e-brother wink I will buy you lollipop tongue
Kindly repost the picture again kiss
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

timbuktou, you saw it too? grin

very near.
michael brown, trayvor martin, boko haram, ISIS, malaysian airline completely disappearing, etc.....

wenger won't retire until 2020. grin

lemme confess....
small juju was involved. grin
I hope Wenger stays while I rack up a healthy number of EPL titles. He's good bt he's not a winner.
The view was brief but erm...worthwhile.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by cococandy(f): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

so I'm never gonna see it. I give up angry

I wish jennykadry saved it.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ok I hate to burst you pipu's bubbles but I have to ask abeg, na only peeps based outside the country full this thread? Why una come dey make we wey dey naija dey carry last na? #JustAskingO
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Ok I hate to burst you pipu's bubbles but I have to ask abeg, na only peeps based outside the country full this thread? Why una come dey make we wey dey naija dey carry last na? #JustAskingO

don't mind them....
they can't stop mentioning events & places outside the country like they don't eat eba. i reside in ituku ozalla, where are you from? we can form our own caucus & discuss strictly homeland issues. all these nigerians in diaspora are pissing me off. grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
sad

coogar:

don't mind them....
they can't stop mentioning events & places outside the country like they don't eat eba. i reside in ituku ozalla, where are you from? we can form our own caucus & discuss strictly homeland issues. all these nigerians in diaspora are pissing me off. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

suggest something for discussion

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.