Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (305279 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2014
FKBZ:

Wish u saw the pic of our sister Sarah......
Anyway let her know someone is out to snatch her man grin

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by FKBZ: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2014

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Guys have you seen this thread in the Romance Section?

https://www.nairaland.com/2018610/please-me-he-nudes

Dont you think the guy has gone overboard just in a bid to punish his ex?

Even though I will admit the lady in question is very naive too.

Roy, explain how he has gone overboard without making any assumptions? Except that he made the video without asking her first, but then he showed her after.

- We are assuming he has the intention of leaking the video. Even she mentioned the guy did not say anything when he was showing her. Her NL post pins nothing on the guy.
- we are assuming he has not deleted the video. That's impossible to prove right?
- we are assuming he is the guy in question on the thread. Again, he never said he was the one, he was replying like everybody else.
That's also difficult to prove. And notice he never used the word 'I', instead he kept using 'he'.
- remember also that a no of guys were also pretending to be the guy, so it can as well be any of them or non of them.

While I don't disagree with any of the assumptions, but that's what they will remain until the video is leaked. Even then, he can still wriggle out of it. The dude appears to be very smart to me, unfortunately, the girl will not like to involve too many ppl in this case meaning she thinks she's got a lot of reputation(self or family) to lose, yet she wasn't smart enough to protect her back. My advice would have been for her to escalate the issue, but she said she does not want the gist to get out at all. Typical runs girls don't give a hoot who gets to hear about their deeds. U know what they say, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Too bad she didn't.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2014
this FKBZ is hilarious.
why are you posting sambarry's arsë like it's yours? if she catches you, you are in soup!

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2014
jennykadry:

I am the only one amongst those amebos (coco candy, Damiso, alutacontinua and co tongue) who saw the pic....I feel bad for them grin
coogar:

spread the gospel!
only about 20 people saw jesus after his death. yet the whole world still believe it happened.

apostle jenny - preach! preach!! preach!!!

Coogar we need a sign remember doubting Thomas in this case I am doubting dami abeg repost I have 20 mins to spare.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2014
damiso:

Coogar we need a sign remember doubting Thomas in this case I am doubting dami abeg repost I have 20 mins to spare.

ask jenny!
she will describe her to you in fine details. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

ask jenny!
she will describe her to you in fine details. grin

Post joor angry
Remember a picture is worth a thousand words when Jenny is not writing dissertation why she come go dey do word count.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2014
damiso:

Post joor angry
Remember a picture is worth a thousand words when Jenny is not writing dissertation why she come go dey do word count.

hehehehe
damiso, it has to be another time.....maybe 2016. cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

hehehehe
damiso, it has to be another time.....maybe 2016. cheesy

Go joor angry Too much shakara
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
damiso:

Go joor angry Too much shakara

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Guys have you seen this thread in the Romance Section?

https://www.nairaland.com/2018610/please-me-he-nudes

Dont you think the guy has gone overboard just in a bid to punish his ex?

Even though I will admit the lady in question is very naive too.
This is the result of getting lost in romance. Dude should learn to love with his head and realise that women only look out for their own interests. The boy needs a good talking to and re-orientation. This same misfortune will befall thousands of boys this weekend. Nothing new there.

@Ihedinobi2, women screw their husbands over all the time. They get pregnant from affairs and pass off the children as their spouses'.

I'd say the guy's going overboard to the extent of the legality of his actions.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
I hear you guys.

like Coogar said in the Family Fun Room....I think the chic should just damn the consequence and face her demons.....but Chaircover got a valid point.....what if it appears two days to her wedding with all her family, friends and intending husband watching it online?

How will that shape her marriage? Her future?

The dude might just get a proxy name and claim as they all come.........

Popular Nigerian runs girl exposed in sex video.

No be red card for the wedding be that?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Timbuktou:
@Ihedinobi2, women screw their husbands over all the time. They get pregnant from affairs and pass off the children as their spouses'.

I'd say the guy's going overboard to the extent of the legality of his actions.
Please explain that part about the legality of his actions.

And I don't see the relationship between the fact that women screw their husbands over and the legality of the dude's actions.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
RoyalRoy:
I hear you guys.

like Coogar said in the Family Fun Room....I think the chic should just damn the consequence and face her demons.....but Chaircover got a valid point.....what if it appears two days to her wedding with all her family, friends and intending husband watching it online?

How will that shape her marriage? Her future?

The dude might just get a proxy name and claim as they all come.........

Popular Nigerian runs girl exposed in sex video.

No be red card for the wedding be that?
Is she sane? It would help the husband know what kind of person he's married to. She won't just change because she's married. I'd want to know if my wife had a history of this sort. It would put a lot of things into perspective if we don't divorce first. These are the kind of women that have the tightest, ugliest scarves in church, yet they go fvck one thug after service while lying to their virgin usher-fiances about their whereabouts.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Please explain that part about the legality of his actions.

And I don't see the relationship between the fact that women screw their husbands over and the legality of the dude's actions.
I mean it's illegal to do that, so cutting his nose to spite his face is overboard. And while I wouldn't do that, in fact, I find it silly, he's within his rights to seek retribution for whatever wrong done to him.

Women screwing husbands over was in response to your comment on pre-marital sexx
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Timbuktou:
Is she sane? It would help the husband know what kind of person he's married to. She won't just change because she's married. I'd want to know if my wife had a history of this sort. It would put a lot of things into perspective if we don't divorce first. These are the kind of women that have the tightest, ugliest scarves in church, yet they go fvck one thug after service while lying to their virgin usher-fiances about their whereabouts.

I understand your point Monsieur Timbuktou....but the reality of the situation is that why can't he let her go? Even as the lady rightly said she didn't deserve him and ended the relationship.

Isn't that an obsession on dude's part?

A woman bleeps up....goes to Bleep another man....in my opinion I can't even let my friends hear of such... cos that's an indictment on my own capabilities. I am not a super stud...neither am I a Dangote but I dare say if any woman.... that I seriously love and care about decides to cheat on me then....I will believe I am incapable.

Dude should just count his loss and move on.

If he was all capable fron the start, don't see reason why his 'beloved" girl will go Bleep another.

This is not to say there aren't some seriously messed up chronic cheats out there though!!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
RoyalRoy:

I understand your point Monsieur Timbuktou....but the reality of the situation is that why can't he let her go? Even as the lady rightly said she didn't deserve him and ended the relationship.

Isn't that an obsession on dude's part?

A woman bleeps up....goes to Bleep another man....in my opinion I can't even let my friends hear of such... cos that's an indictment on my own capabilities. I am not a super stud...neither am I a Dangote but I dare say if any woman.... that I seriously love and care about decides to cheat on me then....I will believe I am incapable.

Dude should just count his loss and move on.

If he was all capable fron the start, don't see reason why his 'beloved" girl will go Bleep another.

This is not to say there aren't some seriously messed up chronic cheats out there though!!!
He can't let her go because he's still in shock. He probably loved her too much or invested too much and didn't factor in the realities of romantic relationships. Also, he's an extremely beta dude, no alpha would be so clingy.

This girl didn't necessarily play away because of his sexxual prowess or lack of, it could be that she met a more accomplished individual, or someone more mature, remember the boy in question is still in school. Women cheat for the darnedest reasons.

If I get cheated on, I won't indict myself, mbanu. It speaks more to the principles of the cheater. I would feel no shame at all. People get cheated on, even God, who am I that I would take it so personally.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Timbuktou:
He can't let her go because he's still in shock. He probably loved her too much or invested too much and didn't factor in the realities of romantic relationships. Also, he's an extremely beta dude, no alpha would be so clingy.

This girl didn't necessarily play away because of his sexxual prowess or lack of, it could be that she met a more accomplished individual, or someone more mature, remember the boy in question is still in school. Women cheat for the darnedest reasons.

If I get cheated on, I won't indict myself, mbanu. It speaks more to the principles of the cheater. I would feel no shame at all. People get cheated on, even God, who am I that I would take it so personally.

The bolded I believe is really the issue. He loved, infact, still loves her too much. IMO, he won't release the video, if he was going to, he would have done that a long time when the pain was still fresh.

Like the girl is now saying, after her parents died, he took over her school fees and other needs. The guy's sister never liked the girl and always called her a gold digger, the boy rightly (now wrongly) ignored his sister and carried on with her. Then she cheated on him, he forgave(which guy does that in this age?), she cheated again and he was probably ready to forgive her yet again again, instead, she calls off the r/ship to move to the next guy.

The guy is just hurt but I doubt if he will ever release the video but in all of these, let's still note the guy has not said he has any intention of releasing the video. What if he says he is keeping it in remeberance of their time together? Stupid I know, but what is not stupid in all the actions both parties have taken??

Royalroy, you really believe she moved on cuz she felt the guy deserves better?? hehehhehhehhehe are you a learner?

But in life, I kinda wonder why opposite always each other attract in relationships?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Timbuktou:
I mean it's illegal to do that, so cutting his nose to spite his face is overboard. And while I wouldn't do that, in fact, I find it silly, he's within his rights to seek retribution for whatever wrong done to him.

Women screwing husbands over was in response to your comment on pre-marital sexx
It's illegal? In Nigeria? Or wasn't she talking about Nigeria? Where did it happen exactly?

I'm afraid I still don't understand. Do youu mean that the reality of extra-marital séx justifies the reality of pre-marital sêx?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar

You have no shame, See you on TV fighting a girl over black friday deals
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
raumdeuter:
coogar

You have no shame, See you on TV fighting a girl over black friday deals

i told her to get out of the way & she wouldn't listen. the heifer got what she deserved! grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kimoni:

1. The bolded I believe is really the issue. He loved, infact, still loves her too much. IMO, he won't release the video, if he was going to, he would have done that a long time when the pain was still fresh.

2. Like the girl is now saying, after her parents died, he took over her school fees and other needs. The guy's sister never liked the girl and always called her a gold digger, the boy rightly (now wrongly) ignored his sister and carried on with her. Then she cheated on him, he forgave(which guy does that in this age?), she cheated again and he was probably ready to forgive her yet again again, instead, she calls off the r/ship to move to the next guy.

3. The guy is just hurt but I doubt if he will ever release the video but in all of these, let's still note the guy has not said he has any intention of releasing the video. What if he says he is keeping it in remeberance of their time together? Stupid I know, but what is not stupid in all the actions both parties have taken??

4. Royalroy, you really believe she moved on cuz she felt the guy deserves better?? hehehhehhehhehe are you a learner?

5. But in life, I kinda wonder why opposite always each other attract in relationships?

1. Merci. My thoughts explained.

2. Again, good job.

3. Wonderful job. The guy lacks discretion.

4. Hehehe. The babe is entering a relationship with the dude she cheated with and that's the best way to break up the relationship.

5. That's nature for ya. Every relationship requires a boss, the guy, unfortunately is a wuss. She's got someone higher in terms of value and she's moved on. Peace's boyfriend can't handle her, she only entered that relationship because of the financial benefits.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
ihedinobi2:

1. It's illegal? In Nigeria? Or wasn't she talking about Nigeria? Where did it happen exactly?

2. I'm afraid I still don't understand. Do youu mean that the reality of extra-marital séx justifies the reality of pre-marital sêx?

1. It's illegal in Nigeria, I assure you.

2. I mean, it doesn't matter. Suicide is the hobby of choice of divorced men for a reason.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Despite a narrow win.....the fans are not satisfied..... Lmao!!!

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia6: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
raumdeuter:
coogar

You have no shame,

is that news?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wenger has gotten two results to stem the tide of criticism grin grin grin

RoyalRoy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Despite a narrow win.....the fans are not satisfied..... Lmao!!!

let him win any kind of league 1st,premier league, champions league, any league at all sef
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
tpia6:

is that news?

stupid woman - you think making yourself a serial nuisance would spark my interest? you are way too intellectually deficient to wow me. on top of that, you are one ugly haggard hawk with the attitude of a sociopath!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia6: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
spark your interest ke.

do i sound that desperate?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
tpia6:
spark your interest ke.

do i sound that desperate?

your desperation knows no bounds. you are a 40 year-old virgin. your new year resolution in early 2014 was to bed a nairalander(male et female).

you have about 5 weeks left & your dream is nowhere near your desired goal so you are throwing the kitchen sink at every male in boxers.

i would have pitied you but you have never had a pap smear test - you are a sėx risk so take your ebola-infested stinking labiä to the agberos of your ilk.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

let him win any kind of league 1st,premier league, champions league, any league at all sef

Nigerian Premier League Join sef

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.