Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304214 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
Wenger has gotten two results to stem the tide of criticism grin grin grin

RoyalRoy

The end justify the means..... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Tpia5, Tpia6 or whatever, why not just keep to yourself instead of unnecessarily stoking trouble everywhere.

Do you have to bring trouble everywhere you go?

If we talk now you go talk say we dey stalk you!!!

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by tpia6: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
tpia6:
spark your interest ke.

do i sound that desperate?

coogar:

your desperation knows no bounds. you are a 40 year-old virgin. your new year resolution in early 2014 was to bed a nairalander(male et female).

you have about 5 weeks left & your dream is nowhere near your desired goal so you are throwing the kitchen sink at every male in boxers.

i would have pitied you but you have never had a pap smear test - you are a sėx risk so take your ebola-infested stinking labiä to the agberos of your ilk.

as a moderator, which of these two posts are you supposed to censor and warn the poster about?

Please use your brain instead of your joystick.

tell coogar and your other gang to stop insulting me, i am not the one using filthy language and neither do i go out of my way to abuse others.

soon now, you'll start shouting "use the report to moderator button", yet you are here on the thread, and offensive posts are staring you right in the eyeball.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:
@Tpia5, Tpia6 or whatever, why not just keep to yourself instead of unnecessarily stoking trouble everywhere.

Do you have to bring trouble everywhere you go?

If we talk now you go talk say we dey stalk you!!!

ban that heifer please....
she's managed to increase her nuisance value in the last 5 days. i have warned her severely to let me alone - only for her to purposely mention my username even when its unnecessary.

put a leash on the rabïd dog before she infects everyone with her virus. go & check all the brawls she's been involved, she's the primary aggressor in all of them.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Its just an interregnum in the maelstorm of impending criticism

Winter is almost here...

Champions league second round draws will soon be made

RoyalRoy:

The end justify the means..... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
Its just an interregnum in the maelstorm of impending criticism

Winter is almost here...

Champions league second round draws will soon be made

Calls Wole Soyinka to interprete before the brain blows off... grin cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
bellong:

Calls Wole Soyinka to interprete before the brain blows off... grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Nigerian Premier League Join sef

grin grin grin

u wey know
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Timbuktou:

1. It's illegal in Nigeria, I assure you.

2. I mean, it doesn't matter. Suicide is the hobby of choice of divorced men for a reason.
Don't just assure me, bro, show me. I can't believe it merely because you say it. I'll try to check myself but if you have more immediate information, by all means share it.

It doesn't matter? But divorced men commit suicide for a reason that has something to do with being cheated on? Since when does the fact that something is rampant make it inconsequential?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2014
Timbuktou:
He can't let her go because he's still in shock. He probably loved her too much or invested too much and didn't factor in the realities of romantic relationships. Also, he's an extremely beta dude, no alpha would be so clingy.

This girl didn't necessarily play away because of his sexxual prowess or lack of, it could be that she met a more accomplished individual, or someone more mature, remember the boy in question is still in school. Women cheat for the darnedest reasons.

If I get cheated on, I won't indict myself, mbanu. It speaks more to the principles of the cheater. I would feel no shame at all. People get cheated on, even God, who am I that I would take it so personally.
He's clingy because he's forgiving, right? He's beta because he's clingy because he's forgiving? Exactly how does being forgiving make a man less than a man?

And what makes him the less mature one exactly besides being forgiving? What makes him less accomplished? Is it just being forgiving? Or is it the video he made that led you to those conclusions?

And where was it said that he couldn't let her go?

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

He's clingy because he's forgiving, right? He's beta because he's clingy because he's forgiving? Exactly how does being forgiving make a man less than a man?

And what makes him the less mature one exactly besides being forgiving? What makes him less accomplished? Is it just being forgiving? Or is it the video he made that led you to those conclusions?

And where was it said that he couldn't let her go?
Forgiving her for episode 1 is understandable but silly for a girlfriend, especially one who owes him loyalty for more than just the sake of romance. However, staying with her after the second episode begs the question why he didn't just break up with her. She'd confirmed herself irredeemable. That level of clinginess is unmanly. I have a good feeling he begged her not to go break up with him after she announced her intentions.

His lack of maturity shone through from his reaction to the second episode of cheating to his decision to make the video. A biitch is a biitch and he hasn't matured to know that yet. Maybe he'll learn his lessons now, maybe not.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Don't just assure me, bro, show me. I can't believe it merely because you say it. I'll try to check myself but if you have more immediate information, by all means share it.

It doesn't matter? But divorced men commit suicide for a reason that has something to do with being cheated on? Since when does the fact that something is rampant make it inconsequential?

Section 34.
-(1) Every individual is entitled to respect for the
dignity of his person, and accordingly -
(a) no person shall be subject to torture or to
inhuman or degrading treatment;

Section 37.
The privacy of citizens, their homes,
correspondence, telephone conversations and
telegraphic communications is hereby guaranteed
and protected.

www.nigeriaworld.com/focus/constitution/chapter4.html

No, it doesn't matter and I meant divorced men kill themselves for being screwed over. What's the problem with pre-marital sexx?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Timbuktou:

Forgiving her for episode 1 is understandable but silly for a girlfriend, especially one who owes him loyalty for more than just the sake of romance. However, staying with her after the second episode begs the question why he didn't just break up with her. She'd confirmed herself irredeemable. That level of clinginess is unmanly. I have a good feeling he begged her not to go break up with him after she announced her intentions.

His lack of maturity shone through from his reaction to the second episode of cheating to his decision to make the video. A biitch is a biitch and he hasn't matured to know that yet. Maybe he'll learn his lessons now, maybe not.
So forgiving more than once is immature, clingy and unmanly is what you're saying. I find that quite interesting. Does that make all parents and married couples immature, clingy and, well, unmanly for the males? How about siblings? Or are dating relationships merely different for the absence of signed contracts and blood ties? Because if they are, on what basis do you choose to sign your life away to someone you have no blood ties with in the first place?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Timbuktou:

Section 34.
-(1) Every individual is entitled to respect for the
dignity of his person, and accordingly -
(a) no person shall be subject to torture or to
inhuman or degrading treatment;
By this same token, the girl's cheating was illegal. And that is not a red herring.

Section 37.
The privacy of citizens, their homes,
correspondence, telephone conversations and
telegraphic communications is hereby guaranteed
and protected.

www.nigeriaworld.com/focus/constitution/chapter4.html
Has he compromised her privacy yet?

No, it doesn't matter and I meant divorced men kill themselves for being screwed over. What's the problem with pre-marital sexx?
I'm asking you how it doesn't matter when you say that divorced men kill themselves for being screwed over. Do you suppose that signing a piece of paper makes it hurt more? I do believe in the sanctity and exclusivity of marriage but I think you are totally ignoring why marriage happens in the first place.

Sëx is a specific type of communication that is reserved for a particular type of relationship. Outside of that type of relationship it is only an injurious language to speak. Séx is a language of trust and thus requires a guaranteed relationship to be used.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Timbuktou:

When some people love, they love wholly - you can't blame them for some irrational behaviour when that love is betrayed, not all men have developed that ability to disconnect and compartmentalize their emotions into segments.

Maybe this guy is just one of those who sulk after a breakup or when they're cheated on, I'm yet to meet a woman who affects me to that extent so I can't confidently say I won't sulk or act irrationally (although I highly doubt it cos I'm pretty good at disconnecting).

There's nothing immature about what he did bro, people record themselves having sex a lot and some of this footage will end up seen by a third party if not kept safe, so in my opinion I don't even see the big deal in this story - if a woman is ashamed by people seeing her nak.edness, then she shouldn't be having sex with anyone until she gets married.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

1. So forgiving more than once is immature, clingy and unmanly is what you're saying.

2. I find that quite interesting. Does that make all parents and married couples immature, clingy and, well, unmanly for the males? How about siblings?

3. Or are dating relationships merely different for the absence of signed contracts and blood ties?

4. Because if they are, on what basis do you choose to sign your life away to someone you have no blood ties with in the first place?

1. I am saying he should have forgiven and moved on. He is clingy that's why even after unravelling her cheating ways for the second time he didn't make to exit the relationship. In fact, because she has chosen to leave because 'she doesn't consider him good enough for her', he decides to lash out by making a sexx tape and threatening her with it just so she'd stay. If that's not clingy, I don't know what is.

2. First of all, you can forgive and still make a 'perpetrator' pay for their crimes as stipulated by law or necessity. When a parent forgives, do they not still punish that child? Or are you saying that parents who forgive need not punish their children or make them face the consequences of their actions because they've been forgiven?! Emerald's boyfriend should have broken up with her because she's a cheating disloyal biitch. Period. That would not diminish any feelings or acts of forgiveness he may have bestowed her with.

3. Dating relationships are different from contarctual and blood-tied relationships. Still, they have a number of commonalities, some of which are, their inherent transactional nature and the need for respect among all parties involved. Their difference is in their details and the mode of execution.

4. On the basis that you both are in a state of spiritual, physical, material, etc, harmony -what is commonly called love- and you both have chosen to bond because you think that that's the next logical step in the evolution of the relationship. Divorce generally happens when that harmony is disrupted.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

1. By this same token, the girl's cheating was illegal. And that is not a red herring.

2. Has he compromised her privacy yet?

3. I'm asking you how it doesn't matter when you say that divorced men kill themselves for being screwed over. Do you suppose that signing a piece of paper makes it hurt more? I do believe in the sanctity and exclusivity of marriage but I think you are totally ignoring why marriage happens in the first place.

4. Sëx is a specific type of communication that is reserved for a particular type of relationship. Outside of that type of relationship it is only an injurious language to speak. Séx is a language of trust and thus requires a guaranteed relationship to be used.

1. Please explain that this is not an attempt to muddle religiosity with legalese. Still in two minds about this.

2. Which is why I said, to the extent that he breaks the law in an earlier post. In fact, he could be made to destroy any copy of the recording, if it exists, if the law is officially involved in this matter.

3. It hurts more when there IS a marriage, formal or not. Because marriage itself is more than a statement of intent, it's a continual commitment, and to get the short end of the stick after investing so much is diabolical in the least.
I have my own view of marriage, I value it highly, it doesn't have to align with yours. We'll have to agree to disagree?

4. I'm sorry, I don't agree with this.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2014
crackhaus:

1. When some people love, they love wholly - you can't blame them for some irrational behaviour when that love is betrayed, not all men have developed that ability to disconnect and compartmentalize their emotions into segments.

2. Maybe this guy is just one of those who sulk after a breakup or when they're cheated on, I'm yet to meet a woman who affects me to that extent so I can't confidently say I won't sulk or act irrationally (although I highly doubt it cos I'm pretty good at disconnecting).

3. There's nothing immature about what he did bro, people record themselves having sex a lot and some of this footage will end up seen by a third party if not kept safe, so in my opinion I don't even see the big deal in this story - if a woman is ashamed by people seeing her nak.edness, then she shouldn't be having sex with anyone until she gets married.

1. Lol. In fact, I'd have to disagree with you and say it is perfectly rational of him to seek retribution. However, following your lead, I'd say it is instructive that men love with their heads or find themselves recording their cheating exes.

2. I know what you mean, and this guy in question has my pity. But it still doesn't change the fact that he has a lot of learning to do.

3. Come on, Cracky. How would you react to seeing your schlong on facebook. I doubt you'd be hysterical, but you'd not approve of it getting there, would you?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

So forgiving more than once is immature, clingy and unmanly is what you're saying. I find that quite interesting. Does that make all parents and married couples immature, clingy and, well, unmanly for the males? How about siblings? Or are dating relationships merely different for the absence of signed contracts and blood ties? Because if they are, on what basis do you choose to sign your life away to someone you have no blood ties with in the first place?

I know I am biting off more than I can chew here as my grammer no fit match yous guys, but there is a difference between forgiving and putting yourself in a silly and dangerous situation
He can forgive her a million times . . .but that doeant mean that he has to take her back 100 times.
He can forgive from afar.
We tell women whose husbands are cheating to protect themselves from STD's. If you insist on keep on taking a cheating partner back in the name of forgiveness then you are putting your life at risk

No question the guy is hurt, but he has acted inmaturedly by filming her and threatening her. I would happily let a woman like that go. She will only cause him heartbreak in the long term. She used him for her own financial needs and she has no loyalty to anyone; not to the guy or to the one she is is cheating on. Remember she went back to sleep with guy number one again.
I wouldnt want someone like that near me and i certainly wont pollute my phone with images of that person.
He needs to set her free and let her own personalised karma Bittcchh catch up with her.

The only sad thing is that now that he has learnt the hard way, he will likely go to the other extreeme, so the next lady ends up with a "killing machine" on her hands. I sincerelty hope that even thought he learns from this, he is able to judge each woman on their individual merits and not automatically think that all women are cheats.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Timbuktou:

1. Lol. In fact, I'd have to disagree with you and say it is perfectly rational of him to seek retribution. However, following your lead, I'd say it is instructive that men love with their heads or find themselves recording their cheating exes.
It's perfectly rational of him to seek retribution, but you still think him immature?

2. I know what you mean, and this guy in question has my pity. But it still doesn't change the fact that he has a lot of learning to do.
On this, we are at an accord.

I'm glad for the kind of close friends I have acquired over the years, there's just no way I could see a person with our kind of orientation sulking over a woman - a cheating one for that matter...I would personally take him out, stuff his belly with alcohol, and pay a girl to fvck his brains back into alignment.

3. Come on, Cracky. How would you react to seeing your schlong on facebook. I doubt you'd be hysterical, but you'd not approve of it getting there, would you?
Lol...I would definitely not approve but God help the woman that would do that under the excuse of payback.

I will comment on the video, and upload her pictures along with it to identify her just in case she blurs her face.
I'll even go as far as including the photos of her brea.sts and pvssy I have in my photo library for the whole world to see - two can play that game.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
chaircover:

I know I am biting off more than I can chew here as my grammer no fit match yous guys, but there is a difference between forgiving and putting yourself in a silly and dangerous situation
He can forgive her a million times . . .but that doeant mean that he has to take her back 100 times.
He can forgive from afar.
We tell women whose husbands are cheating to protect themselves from STD's. If you insist on keep on taking a cheating partner back in the name of forgiveness then you are putting your life at risk

No question the guy is hurt, but he has acted inmaturedly by filming her and threatening her. I would happily let a woman like that go. She will only cause him heartbreak in the long term. She used him for her own financial needs and she has no loyalty to anyone; not to the guy or to the one she is is cheating on. Remember she went back to sleep with guy number one again.
I wouldnt want someone like that near me and i certainly wont pollute my phone with images of that person.
He needs to set her free and let her own personalised karma Bittcchh catch up with her.

The only sad thing is that now that he has learnt the hard way, he will likely go to the other extreeme, so the next lady ends up with a "killing machine" on her hands. I sincerelty hope that even thought he learns from this, he is able to judge each woman on their individual merits and not automatically think that all women are cheats.
Nice one.

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly but when I read that op, I saw nothing that suggested that he threatened her. Just thought to point that out.

As for taking her back, forgiveness does not obligate him to do that. What it does is make it an option. He is well within both his rights and the bounds of sanity to take her back if he wants. Additionally, if the woman persisted in hurting him, he is also well within his rights and the bounds of sanity to keep forgiving her and taking her back. I don't buy the popular self-centered way of looking at life that judges the merits of everything by how comfortable they are for us. There are other factors to take account of.

I'm not saying that it is easy or always wise to hold on to someone who wants to leave. He did let her go is why I'm not fighting about that. Whether he pled with her to stay or not he did let her go. He made a video and while I have real issues with that morally I cannot say that he did something totally inconceivable. Or that she doesn't deserve having him expose her like that. I would have advised him to simply find a way to get over her. If his morality goes that low, he could drink, go whôring, act out somehow until he wakes up one morning and doesn't remember her name. Or he could take the high road and the painful journey of deliberately reconstructing his mentality to rid himself of her.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by christabeli: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
crackhaus:

It's perfectly rational of him to seek retribution, but you still think him immature?

On this, we are at an accord.

I'm glad for the kind of close friends I have acquired over the years, there's just no way I could see a person with our kind of orientation sulking over a woman - a cheating one for that matter...I would personally take him out, stuff his belly with alcohol, and pay a girl to fvck his brains back into alignment.

Lol...I would definitely not approve but God help the woman that would do that under the excuse of payback.

I will comment on the video, and upload her pictures along with it to identify her just in case she blurs her face.
I'll even go as far as including the photos of her brea.sts and pvssy I have in my photo library for the whole world to see - two can play that game.
All for revenge.By the way whenever I see your name. The word Acatacus comes to mind
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Nice one.

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly but when I read that op, I saw nothing that suggested that he threatened her. Just thought to point that out.

As for taking her back, forgiveness does not obligate him to do that. What it does is make it an option. He is well within both his rights and the bounds of sanity to take her back if he wants. Additionally, if the woman persisted in hurting him, he is also well within his rights and the bounds of sanity to keep forgiving her and taking her back. I don't buy the popular self-centered way of looking at life that judges the merits of everything by how comfortable they are for us. There are other factors to take account of.

I'm not saying that it is easy or always wise to hold on to someone who wants to leave. He did let her go is why I'm not fighting about that. Whether he pled with her to stay or not he did let her go. He made a video and while I have real issues with that morally I cannot say that he did something totally inconceivable. Or that she doesn't deserve having him expose her like that. I would have advised him to simply find a way to get over her. If his morality goes that low, he could drink, go whôring, act out somehow until he wakes up one morning and doesn't remember her name. Or he could take the high road and the painful journey of deliberately reconstructing his mentality to rid himself of her.

You are right, I too didnt read anywhere where the lady said that he threatened to post the pictures publicly, but the threat is silent. . .and to instill fear, otherwise he wouldnt even let her know that he took the pictures.
he meant for her to squirm. It also makes it look as if he really doenst want to let go, cos he knows that she cant just cut him off knowing that he has that ammunition against her. if it wasnt for the video i am sure she would have told him to get lost but now she is forced to beg him and chase him around. He doesnt need that. He needs someone who genuingly wants to be around him.

Does she deserve to be served. Yes!! but we all know that revenge doesnt always taste as sweet as one expects the monent you carry it out.
it also opens doors for other negetive things to happen. People have commited suicide after being exposed and some have killed to prevent exposure.

I also know that sometimes its better to leave things to God. He knows/sees all and I will rather trust His judgement than mine.

By keeping the video, he is only prolonging his hurt, He should just kickj her out of his life and phone. she is taking up too much space.

Some of us have been hurt, so we know how it feels, but if only this guy can see himself in a few years time. He will be thanking God the day this girl decided to leave him. I just hope he can see that far down the tunnel and not destroy himself first.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
chaircover:

You are right, I too didnt read anywhere where the lady said that he threatened to post the pictures publicly, but the threat is silent. . .and to instill fear, otherwise he wouldnt even let her know that he took the pictures.
he meant for her to squirm. It also makes it look as if he really doenst want to let go, cos he knows that she cant just cut him off knowing that he has that ammunition against her. if it wasnt for the video i am sure she would have told him to get lost but now she is forced to beg him and chase him around. He doesnt need that. He needs someone who genuingly wants to be around him.

Does she deserve to be served. Yes!! but we all know that revenge doesnt always taste as sweet as one expects the monent you carry it out.
it also opens doors for other negetive things to happen. People have commited suicide after being exposed and some have killed to prevent exposure.

I also know that sometimes its better to leave things to God. He knows/sees all and I will rather trust His judgement than mine.

By keeping the video, he is only prolonging his hurt, He should just kickj her out of his life and phone. she is taking up too much space.

Some of us have been hurt, so we know how it feels, but if only this guy can see himself in a few years time. He will be thanking God the day this girl decided to leave him. I just hope he can see that far down the tunnel and not destroy himself first.
We aren't talking about what's right or wrong. As far as right and wrong is concerned he should have just walked away. I know how he feels because of my own personal experiences. I have never been cheated on to my knowledge but I've been broken up with and hurt in a number of ways by a woman at one time or another and I know how it feels but I have kept hold of myself because I believe that I'm the only one responsible for my decisions.

The guy shouldn't have made the video or taken the photos. I personally tend to destroy every memento I have of a relationship that fails. Only thing I've never been able to escape is the phone numbers that I unconsciously memorize and can't forget. These days I try not to even memorize those ones, so once I delete a love interest's number I would have cut every tie. That way I don't see triggers that make me pine.

I know that having those photos and that video is going to hurt him more. But my argument is that he didn't go overboard in responding to her betrayal. He matched her. He will hurt for it just like she too will hurt for betraying him and they both will hurt for engaging in illicit sêx. But he didn't do something extraordinary in response to her betrayal.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

We aren't talking about what's right or wrong. As far as right and wrong is concerned he should have just walked away. I know how he feels because of my own personal experiences. I have never been cheated on to my knowledge but I've been broken up with and hurt in a number of ways by a woman at one time or another and I know how it feels but I have kept hold of myself because I believe that I'm the only one responsible for my decisions.

The guy shouldn't have made the video or taken the photos. I personally tend to destroy every memento I have of a relationship that fails. Only thing I've never been able to escape is the phone numbers that I unconsciously memorize and can't forget. These days I try not to even memorize those ones, so once I delete a love interest's number I would have cut every tie. That way I don't see triggers that make me pine.

I know that having those photos and that video is going to hurt him more. But my argument is that he didn't go overboard in responding to her betrayal. He matched her. He will hurt for it just like she too will hurt for betraying him and they both will hurt for engaging in illicit sêx. But he didn't do something extraordinary in response to her betrayal.

Hmmmmmm
The problem now is how do you weigh up one offence aganst the other?
we also dont know the repercussions of some actions that we take
if he meets someone new, in a year this may all be a distant memory to him
If this video leaks a day before this girls wedding, and her wedding is called off becasue of it, she may commit suicide.
actions taken in anger are not always the right ones.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
crackhaus:

Only because of his chosen method.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
chaircover:

CC, is it really a silent threat? The girl is only going paranoid cuz of her guilty conscience, and like the guy said, she is about to get married to a doctor who probably thinks she is a saint(and maybe boasting on NL that he is marrying the best girl ever, sister Sarah comes to my mind here. Hehehehe). Think of it, making of sex videos and sending nude pics is like a given amongst many young people today and I never see the girls get worked up when they break up with these guys simply bcause there is no guilty conscience operating anywhere.

That said, I think the guy has a very low self esteem and he needs to work on himself. If he doesnt believe he deserves someone better than that, then he's got a long way to go. I know people fall in love hopelessly sometimes but then, there should also be an allowance for common sense. But I think what hurts him more is the fact that she is about to get married and that's where the girl is hooked. She can't even report to the police cuz her new catch might just hear about it and she will end up losing on all sides.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ihedinobi2: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
chaircover:

Hmmmmmm
The problem now is how do you weigh up one offence aganst the other?
we also dont know the repercussions of some actions that we take
if he meets someone new, in a year this may all be a distant memory to him
If this video leaks a day before this girls wedding, and her wedding is called off becasue of it, she may commit suicide.
actions taken in anger are not always the right ones.
Yes indeed. Actions taken in anger are not always right. And even if he matched her, like I said, he didn't do the right thing.

Now, you've talked about how the girl stands to suffer. I think you know how it affects us men, don't you?

The betrayal of a woman hurts a lot more than her outright rejection. Men are merely rejected when they make advances and they start drinking. I learned recently that about 80% of the Navy SEALS got into that program because a girl broke their heart. The statistic is unconfirmed but allow me to assure you that men enter "self-destruct" when women only reject them. What do you think happens to us when we're betrayed?

Please don't encourage the idea that we don't hurt, don't feel that badly and all that. We were built with a soft spot for the women we care for. Only that spot in us is soft. We are hard everywhere else. We care about family and community because we care about women. We care about children because we care about women.

This girl practically ripped this guy's heart out, not once or twice but three times. Cheated twice and then broke up with him. Did he tell her that he couldn't handle her cheating? She tore out his heart, pissed on his soul and you worry that she'll commit suicide while he goes on to forget everything a year later. We don't move on so easily.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Southampton.... Why now? cry cry

You just threw away an easy draw game.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
The video is for constant blackmail, to make her give him the honey at his call anytime. Else, he will threaten her of releasing it if she opposes.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
christabeli:
All for revenge.By the way whenever I see your name. The word Acatacus comes to mind
How can my revenge which is in response to her revenge still be revenge?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Timbuktou:
Only because of his chosen method.
What method would have been more suitable to seek his retribution?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.