Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

“you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) (8685 Views)

Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / OBJ Plans To Write Jonathan Another Letter (pics) / “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

hahahahaha!
What is happening to you comprehension ability?
The guy is on point bro.

Read it 100 times if need be.

What is the relationship between your OP and this?

now, the next thing is to start your rubbish about "welcomming us with open hands to your lands" and then "go back to your village". now i ask, why did your parents get tired of the 3 months "christmas holidays" that they had to use arms to bring us back to your lands?

today, igbo can easily leave the federation without any tribe in tow, can the yoruba ever contemplate staying on their own?

Must all topics on NL ends up as mudslinging between Yorubas and Ibos.....? undecided
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
ckkris:

Rex, a thorough bred Izon, now a Medical Doctor, was at Afor Ugiri junction in April/May 1969, covering the eastern flank of Oguta Boy, the Biafran light tank, captured from Nigerian troops at Oguta, in a battle against troops partly led by Major Ibrahim Babangida. Among others, Rex survived that brutal battle, and is alive today, a Medical Doctor. Numerous others were killed. Records are almost intact. Just allow Nigeria to be free for all to aspire. If you, and Obasanjo, INSIST ON BREAKING UP NIGERIA, unless you are PERMITTED to own everyone, and everything, THIS IS 2014.

You know the only history they know is the one they are told orally from their parents who "fought and quenched" the Biafra rebellion.

They have never heard things like how the Biafran great minds (Engineers, Scientists, investors, etc) were rounded off and executed in Port Harcourt after Biafra had surrendered. Research documents and equipments were burnt and destroyed. The only history we read in primary school was that of the Jiharidists called Usman Dan Fodio, Biafra was never mentioned.

This is the new dawn! We are taking our lives back.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

You know the only history they know is the one they are told orally from their parents who "fought and quenched" the Biafra rebellion.

They have never heard things like how the Biafran great minds (Engineers, Scientists, investors, etc) were rounded off and executed in Port Harcourt after Biafra had surrendered. Research documents and equipments were burnt and destroyed. The only history we read in primary school was that of the Jiharidists called Usman Dan Fodio, Biafra was never mentioned.

This is the new dawn! We are taking our lives back.

So which story did you know.....the one you were an active participant?

If there should be anyone to be accuse of fairy tales stories of Biafra....it's you.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by fkaz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is Anambra an oil-producing state?
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

So which story did you know.....the one you were an active participant?

If there should be anyone to be accuse of fairy tales stories of Biafra....it's you.

There is no problem dear, except that the realities of today's Nigeria conviced that Ojukwu was right and it inspires me to love Biafra even more. It is obvious that Nigeria will never reform!

I will rather do my bit for Biafra than to fold arms. One of my kids wants to be a medical doctor, it is my duty to protect her from Nigeria where she likely be slaughtered when she goes to serve Nigeria in one those Jihardists enclave.
If we must not have Biafra, then we want Regionilsation, 100% resource control, independent educational polices etc.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
fkaz: Is Anambra an oil-producing state?

Yes, Anambra is.

yet, we don't need oil to survive in Biafra.

Industrialization and commercialization will be our strength.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by olas24u(f): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

Yes, Anambra is.

its a land locked place
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by superstar1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

Yes, Anambra is.

I though you said, Nigeria expired on 31st of Dec. what are you guys waiting for?

Please declare your Biafra ASAP.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by manmade(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
justhelp: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I pity GEJ Seriously you guys dont know anything about this country do you think OBJ Will have issue Gej and he will survive it? GEJ is just a baby politician controlled by woman, show less concern to number one problem of Nigeria (corruption) showing every Nigerians how weak he is, GEJ is a blind man walking on high way, you just guess what will happen to him, that is the reason why OBJ said he may not survive this. But guy just wait and see.. uh
. . . and what make you think obj will survives this too ?
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
olas24u:

its a land locked place

We are not the only land locked place in the world.

google can help.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
superstar1:

I though you said, Nigeria expired on 31st of Dec. what are you guys waiting for?

Na so dem dey take deceive all these small small children for NL that are still quite impressionable.. grin
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Olril18(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone: While the country [Nigeria] grapple with the oily grips from the quibble between a political godfather and a political godson, little is made of the actual behind the scene factors that led to the crack in the formerly rosy relationship. Information available to 247ureports.com through sources close to the principal actors within the warring camps reveal what appears an unspoken truth – that dates back to the fall of Biafra to the Nigeria troops led by the then Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo in Owerri, the then capital of the federal republic of Biafra.

According to the consortium of sources who spoke on the true causative factors responsible for the turn in demeanor in the former People Democratic Party [PDP] godfather, General Olusegun Obasanjo towards President Jonathan, indicate that the chief reason for the effort to halt Jonathan’s presidency before 2015 points to the formerly agreed upon policy towards the former eastern region – which later became the Biafra territory – that then lost the war the Nigerian troops.

According to a competent source, the self – acclaimed victors of the Nigerian civil war, the likes of Buhari, Babangida, Obasanjo, Gowon, Murtala Mohammed and company – had an agreed upon policy of under-development of the region – to aide sedated the urge for another agitation group to find its footing. The policy was particularized for the south east zone.

Such policies focused on denying the region of an international airport, ability to source crude oil and refine, ability to access international trade and technology – among other sensitive developmental vectors. Through the successive government that followed after the military fall of the Biafra effort, the policy was implemented without error. Obasanjo’s regime during the civilian era ensured that the marginalization policy remained unchanged.

The talk of locating an international airport at each geopolitical zone in Nigeria saw a defiant Obasanjo when the discourse included South East region. The Obasanjo regime also saw the placement of an oil refinery in the South East as going against the agreed upon policy of the winners of the Nigeria/Biafra war. The exploration of crude oil deposits around the Kogi/Enugu/Anambra belt remained abandoned during his regime.

The surprise and uncharacteristic coming of Dr. Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan to the presidential seat brought an anomaly into the equation. The said owners of the country did not expect what his presidency may result to – as per the agreed upon policy towards the south east region. Obasanjo had promised his “co-owners” that he would be able to “control” the excesses of President Jonathan – “that Goodluck was his boy” and will be held with a short leash. Obasanjo’s northern partners were able to rest their nerves in that President Jonathan will serve a mere one term and that by 2015, he will step down from the mantle of leadership and allowed for the owners of Nigeria to continue along the path already set out by General Gowon.

A source close to Obasanjo told 247ureports.com that the former head of state had stated in serious discussions that Jonathan chances putting Nigeria at risk over his conversion of Enugu Airport to International Airport because of the history of the area. He also mentioned the opening of the Orient Petroleum oil drilling and refining services as near treasonable – because it allows the region access to precious cash commodity [as crude oil] should the region chose to declare independence from the Nigerian Union again. The source pointed out that Obasanjo sees himself as a defender of the present day Nigeria dating from post Nigerian civil war. The sources continues that Obasanjo sees himself as responsible for ensuring that the country stays together as one unit. In his mind, the eagerness of the Jonathan presidency to ease the tariff placed against the former Biafran region points to a dangerous precedence that may be copied by other leaders – if not checkmated.

The recent open letter to the President of the federal republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan by the former president, General Olusegun Obasanjo is believed by our source to be part of the program to halt the trend of easing the economic blockade against the south east and south south region. One of the principal fears – according to the source – concerns the upcoming national census exercise scheduled for 2016. The recent public utterances by the former top boss of the national population commission, Odumegwu, stating that the previous census figures were either wrong or falsified, exacerbated the fear harbored by the self-proclaimed owners of the country. It lead to the likes of Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso into issuing threats to the President charging that he sack the census commission boss – or face the consequences. President Jonathan bowed and unceremoniously sacked Odumegwu.

But Jonathan’s body language of wanting to continue his leadership past 2015 has the former president and one-time coup-plotter unsettled. Both President Jonathan and Obasanjo are reported to have met severally behind closed doors over the upcoming 2015 elections – with Obasanjo impressing on Jonathan that his desire to contest will throw the country into bloody revolution. At a recent secret meeting in Abuja [not Aso Villa], the two were said to have met at a home belonging to a high personality in Asokoro – where Obasanjo continued to remind President Jonathan that he will be embarking on a potentially catastrophic mistake should he continue to be adamant about the 2015 venture. Some of Obasanjo’s northern partners were reported to be present at the meeting – when President Jonathan responded that a truly democratic Nigeria must not be allowed to degenerate to bloody chaos over constitutional rights and freedoms. The President was reported to have made it categorically clear that Nigeria remains a free democratic society for every citizen regardless of which geopolitical zone one originates “justice must fear no evil” – to which Obasanjo retorted, “You may not survive this”.

http://247ureports.com/you-may-not-survive-this-obasanjo-tells-jonathan/
rubbish!! pointless!! nonsense! !!!
who will belive this rubbish except the stupid and gullible igbos!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
superstar1:

We don't want bloodshed! Just relax!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by superstar1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Olril18:

You forgot to include emotional unstable and whining y1bos. grin cheesy grin
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Olril18:

Just like silly gullible others believe the "masiac" value APC and the crap of a letter by the tyrant called OBJ.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by superstar1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

We don't want bloodshed! Just relax!

Thank God, you have finally embraced wisdom after 40years.

That was what Awolowo saw 40years ago when he was trying to talk sense into the head of the chief coward and the childish ojukwu was boasting about having the best army in Africa with cutlasses and Dane guns.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
superstar1:

You forgot to include emotional unstable and whining y1bos. grin cheesy grin

I believe you have a dictionary, you can add more adjectives.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Malawian(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

What is the relationship between your OP and this?

Must all topics on NL ends up as mudslinging between Yorubas and Ibos.....? undecided

fooling yourself abi? you started the inuendo about igbo going after the ijaw, when i put you straight, you began to form detribalized nigerian. yoruba and the effortless duplicity sef. tongue tongue tongue
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by superstar1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

I believe you have a dictionary, you can add more adjectives.

I only have Yoruba dictionary. You won't understand any adjective I dare lift from that dictionary, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
superstar1:

Thank God, you have finally embraced wisdom after 40years.

That was what Awolowo saw 40years ago when he was trying to talk sense into the head of the chief coward and the childish ojukwu was boasting about having the best army in Africa with cutlasses and Dane guns.

The state of Nigeria today makes it abundantly clear that ojukwu was right.
Blood is flowing in the North as this moment!

Don't celebrate yet, it might be your turn next time!
When Gowon and Awo hatched the plot to starve kids to death "to make Nigeria one", he never knew that blood will flow in his lands.
Awo is gone but Gowon is busy with his, "this is not the Nigeria we fought for".
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Malawian:

fooling yourself abi? you started the inuendo innuendo about igbo going after the ijaw, when i put you straight, you began to form detribalized nigerian. yoruba and the effortless duplicity sef. tongue tongue tongue

Just setting the record straight that Ibos and Ijaws seemingly lovey-dovey is a charade tongue tongue

BTW....the proper way to write that is the one in bold.

Thank me later. cool
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by olas24u(f): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

We are not the only land locked place in the world.

google can help.

So how will your bring in your machines and export what you have produced ?grin land locked countries don't normally do well.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by superstar1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

The state of Nigeria today makes it abundantly clear that ojukwu was right.
Blood is flowing in the North as this moment!

Don't celebrate yet, it might be your turn next time!
When Gowon and Awo hatched the plot to starve kids to death "to make Nigeria one", he never knew that blood will flow in his lands.
Awo is gone but Gowon is busy with his, "this is not the Nigeria we fought for".

Our turn was well navigated in 1993 for 5 solid years.

It is your turn again now. grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yeah thanks....thanks. My Igbo babe in Aba made a mess of my igbo learning lesson....she prefers the lesson to be done in bed.... cheesy

In your wildest imagination grin
Who dash you Igbo girl Omo edo yoruba pikin tongue.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
superstar1:

I only have Yoruba dictionary. You won't understand any adjective I dare lift from that dictionary, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

The purpose adding adjectives is not for me to understand, it is to massage your over bloated ego!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Malawian(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Just setting the record straight that Ibos and Ijaws seemingly lovey-dovey is a charade tongue tongue

BTW....the proper way to write that is the one in bold.

Thank me later. cool

so you just wanted to tell the whole wide world that you can use the spell checker option abi? see yoruba man speaking hinglish
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogologodimkpa: I n your wildest imagination grin
Who dash you Igbo girl Omo edo turned Yoruba pikin tongue.

You did not notice that I ignored him on that?
It is only a he goat that kiss and tell!
I am sure he does not know that!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by superstar1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

The purpose adding adjectives is not for me to understand, it is to massage your over bloated ego!

Naaaaaaa. You missed that.

We derive unspeakable joy in deflating and crashing your ego and trumping up your inferiority complex. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogologodimkpa: I n your wildest imagination grin
Who dash you Igbo girl Omo edo yoruba pikin tongue.

Are you saying my Ngozi Omo Ngwa Ovom na edo babe?

Mehn....I was a terror in Aba back then! grin grin

Ibo babes in East will break a leg to date a Lagos boy! cheesy grin grin
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

You did not notice that I ignored him on that?
It is only a he goat that kiss and tell!
I am sure he does not know that!

Old PH man.....Shut up!

It pains you. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Are you saying my Ngozi Omo Ngwa Ovom na edo babe?

Mehn....I was a terror in Aba back then! grin grin

Ibo babes in East will break a leg to date a Lagos boy! cheesy grin grin
Lagos boy indeed sad?
You no get village

I can see you guys are fast learning from una mentor FFK aka Cramjones on Nairaland grin.
Kiss and tell is a weakness and not a strength.
So desist...!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by revolt(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
shymexx:

So some superpowers met to under-develop the East because of the civil war, however, they decided to extend it to Ibadan that hasn't seen any FG presence since the end of the of the Western region? They also included the SS in this conspiracy hence why there's no Nigerian army division in the whole of the SS, yet there's one in Enugu, nah?

I was looking at the airports upgrade list a few days ago, the list includes: Enugu, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Kano and I believe another one in the North. Why was Ibadan airport not on the list, since Lagos shares almost a similar status with Abuja and the SW minus Lagos is more than 4 times bigger than the SE?

Keep posting junk conspiracy theories everywhere, till you get back the energy you're giving out. Best believe when that happens, it would be xenophobic. You know what happened in the first republic when the Northerners incited their people against you lot, don't you? Body bags!!

Shalom! cool
stop talking rubbish. I know bori camp in rumuokoro, the S's has different army formations, airforce, navy etc stop speaking lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Vows To Make Aviation Pride Of Africa / Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road / Stop Buhari From Spending ₦26 Billion On Travels, Meals, SERAP Urges Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.