Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

“you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) (8686 Views)

Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / OBJ Plans To Write Jonathan Another Letter (pics) / “You May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Gamji007: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
@op, please go through this link. It will bring a tremendous change to your life. smiley

http://m.wikihow.com/Help-Paranoid-People

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by 9jaIhail(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
If there's element of truth in this report, then it should be an eye opener to my fellow misguided igbos who believe that GEJ should be kicked out of Aso rock. We that understood the game these monsters played after the civil war will remain steadfast with GEJ. Now this report gave more insight to Amaechi last week rants , Asking if they are (BIAFRANS)
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Dereformer(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Uziehot: Battle line.

This is a clarion call for the south-south and the south-east to unite. Let put aside any ill feelings that exists between us. Suspicion has, indeed, been confirmed. The north and their south-west stooge see themselves as the only regions that are qualified to lead this country.

Nigeria is a democratic nation as long as the north or their south-west counterpart is in the saddle.

My advice to GEJ is to carry on. We are solidly behind you. You will make history come 2019 as the longest serving civilian president of Nigeria; and in 100 years to come, no one will beat this feat.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Stop deceiving yourself.......your eternal desire to deal with the Ijaws for betraying the Biafran cause is still much alive.

Your love for GEJ surely is not love for Ijaws.....it's a mutual collaboration between GEJ and Ibos....and not with Ijaws.

Am sure when the shytee hit the fan ..you won't be anywhere fighting for the Ijaws.

Now I get where you are coming from!
We have forgiven the Ijaws and the entire South South!
We have forgiven the Middle Beltans

We have even forgiven Nigeria, except that we are still being slaughtered and exploited!
We are not dealing with anybody, not even Nigeria: we just want our beloved nation so that Nigeria can prosper and we too can prosper.

Cheers
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dereformer:

This is a clarion call for the south-south and the south-east to unite. Let put aside any ill feelings that exists between us. Suspicion has, indeed, been confirmed. The north and their south-west stooge see themselves as the only regions that are qualified to lead this country.

Nigeria is a democratic nation as long as the north or their south-west counterpart is in the saddle.

My advice to GEJ is to carry on. We are solidly behind you. You will make history come 2019 as the longest serving civilian president of Nigeria; and in 100 years to come, no one will beat this feat.

People like you are the true enemies of GEJ....

Do you think if all living things and non-living things in those two regions you are goading to gang-up against other Nigerians vote for GEJ without support of other people...GEJ will win.

The SS & SE and the two least regions that should thump the ethnic, religion or zone cards.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

Now I get where you are coming from!
We have forgiven the Ijaws and the entire South South!
We have forgiven the Middle Beltans

We have even forgiven Nigeria, except that we are still being slaughtered and exploited!
We are not dealing with anybody, not even Nigeria: we just want our beloved nation so that Nigeria can prosper and we too can prosper.

Cheers

Story...Akukwo! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gamji007: @op, please go through this link. It will bring a tremendous to your life. smiley

http://m.wikihow.com/Help-Paranoid-People

For what na?

For posting the article? I think you recommend your link to the writer of the article and the publishers.
Though I am baffled at what your problem is exactly, did the article got you paranoid? Just asking!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
ckkris: Everyone KNOWS how Saro Wiwa helped to CRUSH Biafra, and was later killed by Nigeria. THIS IS 2014. This time, not even one person from the South-south will will join YOU again. Neither will the Middle-belt. Think again, and don't use the word Shalom. Its not for terrorists.

Very hysterical retort, I must say. Your stupidity is immeasurable and scaleless. I gave an opinion and painted a picture better than Mona Lisa, on what would happen, if the opposing side decides to go full throttle on the same ethnic conspiracy propaganda, by citing events of the past. However, just like a gift that keeps on giving and an emotion-laden soul that you're, in your deluded mind, I'm a Biafra-killer, a Northerner, and a terrorist. Hysterical! grin

I always knew people from the other side are innately scared of Northerners. Darn! That's cowardly for a people who talk and shout the most about bravery. I believe your bravery starts and ends with chest-beating like a silverback gorilla! However, when it's time to fight, Ivory Coast beckons.

Anyway, I've posted my opinion about the junk conspiracy theory.

Btw, who are you to question my use of "shalom?" Even the Jews in Israel can never question the Afro-asiatic black man, the real owners of the Middle East, and the original speakers of the Hebrew language. cool

2 Likes

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Story...Akukwo! grin cheesy

Lol.

I am sure you meant: Akụkụ!

Anyway, there are different kinds of stories:
True, fiction, etc.

This Akụkụ is one true story, though I can guess you hate it.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

Lol.

I am sure you meant: Akụkụ!

Anyway, there are different kinds of stories:
True, fiction, etc.

This Akụkụ is one true story, though I can guess you hate it.

Yeah thanks....thanks. My Igbo babe in Aba made a mess of my igbo learning lesson....she prefers the lesson to be done in bed.... cheesy

More like opinion laced with generous dose of conspiracy theories.

Facts are sacred....opinions are given

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by mgbeketoto: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
OBJ don come again!
The MURDERES OF ALL MURDERERS!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

kiss
Anyhoo, served JONATHAN right!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
shymexx:

Very hysterical retort, I must say. Your stupidity is immeasurable and scaleless. I gave an opinion and painted a picture better than Mona Lisa, on what would happen, if the opposing side decides to go full throttle on the same ethnic conspiracy propaganda, by citing events of the past. However, just like a gift that keeps on giving and an emotional laden soul that you're, in your deluded mind, I'm a Biafra-killer, a Northerner, and a terrorist. Hysterical! grin

[b]I always knew people from the other side are innately scared of Northerners. [/b]Darn! That's cowardly for a people who talk and shout the most about bravery. I believe your bravery starts and ends with chest-beating like a silverback gorilla! However, when it's time to fight, Ivory Coast beckons.

Anyway, I've posted my opinion about the junk conspiracy theory.

Btw, who are you to question my use of "shalom?" Even the Jews in Israel can never question the Afro-asiatic black man, the real owners of the Middle East, and the original speakers of the Hebrew language. cool

Bros, we have plenty of reasons to be!
Not that we are cowards but we have leant that God hates killing of fellow humans!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by ckkris: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

that is there delusion!

they keep mentioning 1966/67, forgetting that Biafra fought not only Nigeria but Britain, Russia and Egyptian Mercenaries.
Are saying that Shymex and his fellow pick-pockets in East London, will not be able to mobilise world powers again?

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Dereformer(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

People like you are the true enemies of GEJ....

Do you think if all living things and non-living things in those two regions you are goading to gang-up against other Nigerians vote for GEJ without support of other people...GEJ will win.

The SS & SE and the two least regions that should thump the ethnic, religion or zone cards.

Lets wait for a correct census.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yeah thanks....thanks. My Igbo babe in Aba made a mess of my igbo learning lesson....she prefers the lesson to be done in bed.... cheesy

More like opinion laced with generous dose of conspiracy theories.

Facts are sacred....opinions are given
As long as you are happy with your assertions, I am happy too with mine.

let us wait and see.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by superstar1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Conspiracy theory in the mind of cowards.

Paranoia is a disease. Use paracetamol for 5days. If there is no improvement, kindly visit Aro.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:
As long as you are happy with your assertions, I am happy too with mine.

let us wait and see.

Answer this hypothetical question....if you are to choose now between OBJ and GMB to rule this country again, would will your vote go for?

grin grin
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
ckkris: Are saying that Shymex and his fellow pick-pockets in East London, will not be able to mobilise world powers again?

Not after the Biafrans in London are doing to Britain.
They have the documents on the fraud called amalgamation.
They are currently mobilizing all Biafrans all over the world and when they are done, sometime this year, the whole world will hear our story.
Of how we got enslaved in our own lands.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Answer this hypothetical question....if you are to choose now between OBJ and GMB to rule this country again, would will your vote go for?

grin grin

I will tear my voters card instead.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

I will tear my voters card instead.

Hatred lives in you....I don't know who is worse between you and Dede for disdain towards Nigeria.

This your son inability to score the requisite pass mark is really affecting your outlook.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Hatred lives in you....I don't know who is worse between you and Dede for disdain for Nigeria.
hahahahaha.

Please don't blame me.

When kids from Anambra who scored 69% in an entrance exam were denied admission while their counter parts who scored 1% from some other states were offered admission, yet in the same country, I have no choice than to all I can to make sure that Nigeria is history.

Nigeria is destroying even common sense to the extend that "educated" policy makers do not know that 40% is the pass work the world over.

I have disdain for Nigeria! A country where a man from Ogun State will come to Anambra to impose his "beloved son" as our governor.
I have not forgotten the head of Akaluka on a spike paraded on the streets of kano over an allegation that a woman in his yeard used a piece of torn Koran to clean up her baby.

I cannot not belong to a country where minors killed their teacher because she seized a copy of Koran one of them was using to cheat in an exam and nothing happens except "sorry" to the bereaved.

i cannot belong to a country where state of origin is more an important qualification than professionalism.

Ever since the whiteman left, Nigeria has been tales of blood. Today, blood is flowing in the North East and who knows where it will flow next time.

Nigeria is a failed experiment of the Whiteman!
Down with Nigeria!
Long live Biafra!

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

Not after the Biafrans in London are doing to Britain.
They have the documents on the fraud called amalgamation.
They are currently mobilizing all Biafrans all over the world and when they are done, sometime this year, the whole world will hear our story.
Of how we got enslaved in our own lands.

Lmao @ Biafra in London.

Please, keep your Biafra to Nigeria, don't come here and destroy the unity among black folks.

However, if you try it, you know people from Ibadan alone outnumber Igbo's by 3 to 1 out here? Now imagine the number of Yoruba's in London.

Also, most of the Igbo people here are not tough. It would be suicidal to bring that crap to London.

Just keep it in Nigeria and I hope they give you your Biafra soon.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Malawian(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Stop deceiving yourself.......your eternal desire to deal with the Ijaws for betraying the Biafran cause is still much alive.

Your love for GEJ surely is not love for Ijaws.....it's a mutual collaboration between GEJ and Ibos....and not with Ijaws.

Am sure when the shytee hit the fan ..you won't be anywhere fighting for the Ijaws.

you guys really need to give the ijaws some respect, they are now fully educated and that your 1966 psycology dont work on them no more. it only because you people dont leave your region that is why you still believe the average ijaw is a clueless fisherman today.

now, we are in a multi ethnic country with 3 major tribes, yet you yoruba will not even support a minority to head it, is it when such minority are joined with you being the only majority tribe that you will allow them? stop fooling yourselves by thinking you still have "their sense" okay.

now, the next thing is to start your rubbish about "welcomming us with open hands to your lands" and then "go back to your village". now i ask, why did your parents get tired of the 3 months "christmas holidays" that they had to use arms to bring us back to your lands?

today, igbo can easily leave the federation without any tribe in tow, can the yoruba ever contemplate staying on their own?
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao @ Biafra in London.

Please, keep your Biafra to Nigeria, don't come here and destroy the unity among black folks.

However, if you try it, you know people from Ibadan alone outnumber Igbo's by 3 to 1 out here? Now imagine the number of Yoruba's in London.

Also, most of the Igbo's people here are not tough. It would be suicidal to bring that crap to London.

Just keep it in Nigeria and I hope they give you your Biafra soon.

For your information, We get inspiration from London!
Just wait and see, something big is coming!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Malawian:

you guys really need to give the ijaws some respect, they are now fully educated and that your 1966 psycology dont work on them no more. it only because you people dont leave your region that is why you still believe the average ijaw is a clueless fisherman today.

now, we are in a multi ethnic country with 3 major tribes, yet you yoruba will not even support a minority to head it, is it when such minority are joined with you being the only majority tribe that you will allow them? stop fooling yourselves by thinking you still have "their sense" okay.

now, the next thing is to start your rubbish about "welcomming us with open hands to your lands" and then "go back to your village". now i ask, why did your parents get tired of the 3 months "christmas holidays" that they had to use arms to bring us back to your lands?

today, igbo can easily leave the federation without any tribe in tow, can the yoruba ever contemplate staying on their own?

Shut up your mouth.!

You are going off-topic.

1 Like

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Malawian:

You know that his line of "your eternal desire to deal with the Ijaws for betraying the Biafran cause is still much alive", and funny enough, he is neither Igbo nor Ijaw!

It is so painful to see the Igbos standing firm behind Jonathan an Ijaw man. And like I have said else where, any Igbo opposition Jonathan is on his own. They will answer us when the time comes!
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut up your mouth.!

You are going off-topic.

hahahahaha!
What is happening to you comprehension ability?
The guy is on point bro.

Read it 100 times if need be.
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by ckkris: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:
Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by ckkris: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

your eternal desire to deal with the Ijaws for betraying the Biafran cause is still much alive.

Rex, a thorough bred Izon, now a Medical Doctor, was at Afor Ugiri junction in April/May 1969, covering the eastern flank of Oguta Boy, the Biafran light tank, captured from Nigerian troops at Oguta, in a battle against troops partly led by Major Ibrahim Babangida. Among others, Rex survived that brutal battle, and is alive today, a Medical Doctor. Numerous others were killed. Records are almost intact. Just allow Nigeria to be free for all to aspire. If you, and Obasanjo, INSIST ON BREAKING UP NIGERIA, unless you are PERMITTED to own everyone, and everything, THIS IS 2014.

Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
SUBMARINE: The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY. . . .

So which part of Nigeria understands that?
Those slaughtering fellow Nigerians at any slight excuse or those being slaughtered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari / 2019 Elections Will Be Free, Fair - Presidency Assures Nigerians, Int'l Communit / Senate Proposes 20-Year Jail Term For Electoral Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.