Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163311 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by cleric(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Onuokwu:

That gate house looks like an executive BQ. Na gate man go dey there or is it meant for rent? grin grin
My broda, I tire o .
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by NL1960: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onuokwu:

That gate house looks like an executive BQ. Na gate man go dey there or is it meant for rent? grin grin grin

Oga spyder, if possible, can you show us the gatehouse plan?

I hope the requirement to be a gate man here will not be possession of a university degree. grin

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
well...they called it a luxury block of flats so everything here has to be luxury. They dont want a poorly thought out gatehouse to spoil the thing. Beside i feel sorry for some "mai guard" when i see the dimension of their room/office.

3 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
NL1960:

I hope the requirement to be a gate man here will not be possession of a university degree. grin

grin grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
We have fully completed the fixing of PVC ceiling boards in 2 flats plus the self-contain apartment attached. I will buy more boards tomorrow so we can complete the works.

Meanwhile the roofing of the gate house is in progress. I am deciding to modify the planned roofing styles to a more modern style to suit the taste of our "graduate" gate man grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2014
spyder880:

Meanwhile the roofing of the gate house is in progress. I am deciding to modify the planned roofing styles to a more modern style to suit the taste of our "graduate" gate man grin

I can't stop laughing...a beg where do i send my application for gateman to cheesy
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by agyo(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Spyder880: you've really been a great source of inspiration to me. Thanks. I like your detailed update.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by omobashua1: 2:34am On Jul 23, 2014
How are you my brother.it has been a while.You are doing great and more grease to your elbow.I need your input on the pvc,i need to do it for one of my project,someone recommended amola but it is bloody expensive and i felt i can make to do with other pvc maker since it is a renter property.I am open to all brand with brand comparable to the amola brand.I don't want the chinese brand though,i tried a sample not too long ago and i literally crunched it with my bare finger.I want something rubbery.i will appreciate your advice and how many pieces or square meter is in a bundle.Thank u
spyder880: Shopping for PVC ceiling boards, available samples in the absence of Innoson brands.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
omobashua1: How are you my brother.it has been a while.You are doing great and more grease to your elbow.I need your input on the pvc,i need to do it for one of my project,someone recommended amola but it is bloody expensive and i felt i can make to do with other pvc maker since it is a renter property.I am open to all brand with brand comparable to the amola brand.I don't want the chinese brand though,i tried a sample not too long ago and i literally crunched it with my bare finger.I want something rubbery.i will appreciate your advice and how many pieces or square meter is in a bundle.Thank u

Welcome my brother, the Chinese brands are very inferior! Better to do your ceilings with good old asbestos than chinese PVC. I searched for Innoson brands and even visited their factory site but they have production issues. I have heard a lot about the Amoula brands, and hope to try them out in the future.
The PVC ceiling boards I am using here are called Golden. ..... fully Nigerian made and very flexible.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
More

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
spyder880:

Welcome my brother, the Chinese brands are very inferior! Better to do your ceilings with good old asbestos than chinese PVC. I searched for Innoson brands and even visited their factory site but they have production issues. I have heard a lot about the Amoula brands, and hope to try them out in the future.
The PVC ceiling boards I am using here are called Golden. ..... fully Nigerian made and very flexible.

I am sorry to hear about Innoson production problems.. I love their designs very much. But I gotta to tell you they are same quality as Amoula, but they don't have too much fancy design... just plain designs. Do you have website for Golden PVC.. I will love to research that too. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oga Mufutau, I dey hail oooo cheesy

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
mufutau55:

I am sorry to hear about Innoson production problems.. I love their designs very much. But I gotta to tell you they are same quality as Amoula, but they don't have too much fancy design... just plain designs. Do you have website for Golden PVC.. I will love to research that too. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Unfortunately I have not been able to get to their website, just words of praises from those who used the products.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
spyder880:
Unfortunately I have not been able to get to their website, just words of praises from those who used the products.

Your word is good enough for me... and they look real good. Just asking so that I may find out if this is available in Lagos/Western area.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dressing the window frames

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
spyder880: Oga Mufutau, I dey hail oooo cheesy

I am standing at attention Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
More dressing

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Welcome Oga mi, omo nko? (polishing my yoruba language skills) cheesy
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by janykute: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
You have permission to scatter your legs now.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
spyder880:

Welcome Oga mi, omo nko? (polishing my yoruba language skills) cheesy

My Oga, yon don come to Western Hemisphere finish.. we dey wait for you in Lagos to start from.
Omo wa dada... I dey hold am for my hand as I dey type here.. he dey look at Nairaland screen (monitor). Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
janykute:
You have permission to scatter your legs now.

Ok Sir. I am "at ease"!

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
The new burglary proof to replace the former one they mounted for us.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
mufutau55:

My Oga, yon don come to Western Hemisphere finish.. we dey wait for you in Lagos to start from.
Omo wa dada... I dey hold am for my hand as I dey type here.. he dey look at Nairaland screen (monitor). Thank you.

Hajji M.

Ha! The boy will be a computer guru in future, insha Allah.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
And I also insisted that the colour of the handrails be changed to black, it's being done now.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
We have also completed the roofing wood works for the gate house. Waiting for the sheets.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
spyder880:
Ha! The boy will be a computer guru in future, insha Allah.

God bless you and family sir..

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by peaceland(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
spyder880:

Sir Spyder,
looks like you are doing the PVC before pulling the wires.
is this best; efficient or economical sir?
thanks
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by omobashua1: 4:31am On Jul 25, 2014
beautiful pics bro.thanks for the prompt response.Hajj mufutau has been very helpful as well,i will try the amoula brand.thank u
spyder880: More
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
omobashua1: beautiful pics bro.thanks for the prompt response.Hajj mufutau has been very helpful as well,i will try the amoula brand.thank u

Always my pleasure..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Assembly of aluminium window frames.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
The handrails arrive at the site, plus Togolese boys dressing the window frames .

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by filcast(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello house, pls which paint brand would you recommend for my newly rented flat?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.