Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66330 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by eGuerrrilla: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Now that the folks at Premium Times have provided the official citation submitted for Madam Oduah's senate hearing, I think this matter has been settled once and for all. cheesy

BRIEF CITATION ON PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH,OON- HONOURABLE MINISTER OF AVIATION FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah was born on the 5th of January 1962 into the Royal family of HRH, Igwe D.O Oduah, the Igwe of Akili-Ozizor in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State. William Shakespeare wrote in one of his many literary works that “some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them”. Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah was born and has achieved greatness not by any stroke of luck but through years of hard work, dedication, focus and determination. There was therefore no surprise that she rode roughshod and carved a niche for herself in a male-dominated industry.

She realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose. Her educational development began in Anambra state where she had her primary and secondary education at St. John’s Primary School Odoakpu and Zixton Secondary School Ozubulu before proceeding to St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting. On completion of her first degree, she was not lured into taking up paid employment but was determined to have the best education and at the highest level, so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah returned to her Fatherland in 1983 to participate in the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) and she was posted to NECA for her place of primary assignment. On successful completion of her National youth service she got a permanent employment with the NNPC where she worked for years before voluntarily retiring into private business. During her period of employment with NNPC, she served in different capacities and won numerous accolades and awards for excellent performance including the “THE NNPC GMD AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE”...

Note: I have decided not to post the URL for the full citation, to avoid getting banned yet again, but do feel free to visit the PT website.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by eGuerrrilla: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
To be clear, I have seen enough of these cases in the world of employment to spot deliberate obfuscation from a mile off.

Her educational development began in Anambra state where she had her primary and secondary education at St. John’s Primary School Odoakpu and Zixton Secondary School Ozubulu before proceeding to St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting. On completion of her first degree, she was not lured into taking up paid employment but was determined to have the best education and at the highest level, so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983.

Get the undiscerning reader to accept the veracity of the first claim, which may or may not be true (before proceeding to St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting. On completion of her first degree). Then tunnel the second and more important assertion (payload) which you know to be false - so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983) - while leaving just enough wiggle room to feign complete innocence if found out. Brilliant!

eGuerrilla has an eye for this kind of chicanery. grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by taharqa: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Venchy: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy

Do you have head to think at all?,

People are trying to weed out wrong people in the government , you are talkong Jewbrish...opposite people.

Having nonentity and fraudulent people in power is the reason why Nigeria as a country is GOING DOWN.

This is not your TRIBAL NONSENSE. ...Wake up Anamu.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by endibe(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yorubas can rant 2 hell
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by emmatok(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
taharqa: Hmmm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by vincencior(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
I dont really understand this. Is the owner of sahara an ex***** of the minister or maybe she refused him a contract to remodel one of the airport and so he wants to get back at her? If all this stories are true, then i can't imagine the height of corruption in this con3.

One more thing, is the minister of aviation the only minister with a loophole that sahara can pick or the nigerian factor of biased journalism? but dont get me wrong. Am not supporting any act of corrruption by whosoever is the person nor from a minister.

I rest my case.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joeluv: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
These yoruba people are only mad at stella because she has done what they cld not do.. Check out all the airports.. I really wonder if Nigerians really want change. Why attack a lady that is doing her job well.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
vincencior: I dont really understand this. Is the owner of sahara an ex***** of the minister or maybe she refused him a contract to remodel one of the airport and so he wants to get back at her? If all this stories are true, then i can't imagine the height of corruption in this con3.

One more thing, is the minister of aviation the only minister with a loophole that sahara can pick or the nigerian factor of biased journalism? but dont get me wrong. Am not supporting any act of corrruption by whosoever is the person nor from a minister.

I rest my case.

Are you saying till all are arrested none should not be? I am in favor of checking them all one by one....
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by taharqa: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
There are plenty questions here as I try to catch up. 1st, where did Oduah ever directly say she got her MBA from the said Skol? I don't seem to get that exactly. 2nd, when, or rather, how long has this allegation been made?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
taharqa: There are plenty questions here as I try to catch up. 1st, where did Oduah ever directly say she got her MBA from the said Skol? I don't seem to get that exactly. 2nd, when, or rather, how long has this allegation been made?

I am sure that we will soon get to know, and the PA to the accused could speak on behalf of the accused.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cbrass(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
This is a total shame from the south-east, although I have some friends from there but am totaly ashamed of this biafranistans, see the way they are supporting evil and corruption Is this the way you plan to run your country of biafra The reason am asking this question is because it will be easy for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for an ibo man to become this country's president. Every body is watching your shame and impunity..infact an embassy of a country which I will not mention hardly give visas to ibos now..its just the bitter truth..the Otuoke man you are following about and his kindred won't be able to save you in the day of your peril
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joeluv: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
LMAO...hahahaha..Seee Beef o.. Bad Bella, no kill yr self because of jealousy.. we wld always excel so dont bother hating..Now run along...hahahahhaha
cbrass: This is a total shame from the south-east, although I have some friends from there but am totaly ashamed of this biafranistans, see the way they are supporting evil and corruption Is this the way you plan to run your country of biafra The reason am asking this question is because it will be easy for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for an ibo man to become this country's president. Every body is watching your shame and impunity..infact an embassy of a country which I will not mention hardly give visas to ibos now..its just the bitter truth..the Otuoke man you are following about and his kindred won't be able to save you in the day of your peril
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
cbrass: This is a total shame from the south-east, although I have some friends from there but am totaly ashamed of this biafranistans, see the way they are supporting evil and corruption Is this the way you plan to run your country of biafra The reason am asking this question is because it will be easy for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for an ibo man to become this country's president. Every body is watching your shame and impunity..infact an embassy of a country which I will not mention hardly give visas to ibos now..its just the bitter truth..the Otuoke man you are following about and his kindred won't be able to save you in the day of your peril

You people never surprise me with your sad sorry tales, this is why I reversed my stand. Rather than you attack the individual, you attack the whole tribe of more than 40million people. When people become defensive, no one will see the thrash ill lots like you spewed, rather they jump into conclusion you're supporting evil.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cbrass(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
joeluv: LMAO...hahahaha..Seee Beef o.. Bad Bella, no kill yr self because of jealousy.. we wld always excel so dont bother hating..Now run along...hahahahhaha

Jealous of what
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cbrass(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

You people never surprise me with your sad sorry tales, this is why I reversed my stand. Rather than you attack the individual, you attack the whole tribe of more than 40million people. When people become defensive, no one will see the thrash ill lots like you spewed, rather they jump into conclusion you're supporting evil.

The problem with you people is you hate the truth

Can you tell me a single ibo man that has come out to speak against Odua

And out of every 10 ibo man how many is supporting her

What do you do when people that should know like profs,lawyers from your tribe are also behind her

Even your so called ohaneze is also supporting her
So what picture do you paint about your selfs then

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ikeyman00(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
@@@@

going by ur assertion; Abiola should have been in jail longer before his death

and tifunu still walk around ; the oduduwa god man
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
cbrass:

The problem with you people is you hate the truth

Can you tell me a single ibo man that has come out to speak against Odua

And out of every 10 ibo man how many is supporting her

What do you do when people that should know like profs,lawyers from your tribe are also behind her

Even your so called ohaneze is also supporting her
So what picture do you paint about your selfs then

My friend please be quiet, post where the Ohaneze supported her on this?

Do you have to openly condemn someone before you know they ain't supporting her?

I'm yet to see how many times your people have openly condemned one of yours, please if you have nothing to say, save it.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by occam(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
eGuerrrilla: To be clear, I have seen enough of these cases in the world of employment to spot deliberate obfuscation from a mile off.

Get the undiscerning reader to accept the veracity of the first claim, which may or may not be true (before proceeding to St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting. On completion of her first degree). Then tunnel the second and more important assertion (payload) which you know to be false - so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983) - while leaving just enough wiggle room to feign complete innocence if found out. Brilliant!

Spot on. This woman has a knack of been economical with the truth. Reminds me of her "do the needful" phrase. When yawa burst, she can find a way to explain things

With this she can claim the Master degree was not from St Paul's College. So which university in the U.S. did she get the Maters degree? Did she even study for the MBA?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by cbrass(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

My friend please be quiet, post where the Ohaneze supported her on this?

Do you have to openly condemn someone before you know they ain't supporting her?

I'm yet to see how many times your people have openly condemned one of yours, please if you have nothing to say, save it.

Yea they won't come out because they shared out of the bounty too...we know she gave them N10m. And we all know the reason for that!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
eGuerrrilla: To be clear, I have seen enough of these cases in the world of employment to spot deliberate obfuscation from a mile off.

Even if she manages to pull off another “do the needful" semantics with the highlighted She'll still have to tell us which school she “immediately stayed back in" that awarded her a masters degree.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by LoveDecay(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
cbrass:

Yea they won't come out because they shared out of the bounty too...we know she gave them N10m. And we all know the reason for that!

Only 10M.... so cheap grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
cbrass:

Yeah, you mean same way N8billion yatch from LASG developed wings and got into Thames, England? Ok, if it's the same way, no problem then..
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by DerideGull(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Most Nigerians should not have been created by God. The same group of moronic dingbats that wanted Stella Oduah linked to the BMW car scandal injected the plank that she obtained BA and MBA from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States of America. I must state unequivocally that most goofy airheads that tend to castigate Stella Oduah have not seen her academic credentials.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
taharqa: There are plenty questions here as I try to catch up. 1st, where did Oduah ever directly say she got her MBA from the said Skol? I don't seem to get that exactly. 2nd, when, or rather, how long has this allegation been made?

If you care about the truth at all no one will need tell you this woman is ultra corrupt.

Do you realise she has expunged all mention of this school both for first degree and the second from her personal bio? That should tell something to a right thinking person.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull: Most Nigerians should not have been created by God. The same group of moronic dingbats that wanted Stella Oduah linked to the BMW car scandal injected the plank that she obtained BA and MBA from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States of America. I must state unequivocally that most goofy airheads that tend to castigate Stella Oduah have not seen her academic credentials.

Is this the most deluded person on nairaland?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Yeah, you mean same way N8billion yatch from LASG developed wings and got into Thames, England? Ok, if it's the same way, no problem then..

Ignorant village olodo, I thought you left with your shame?

Have you figured out that presenting fake degrees and diplomas is forgery, illegal and criminal in your own country?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by DerideGull(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2014

Would you not agree that only a dullard will conclude that the statement “she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983” meant she stayed back at St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville?

From the context of the paragraph, the statement “she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983” meant she stayed back in USA to pursue her masters degree instead of returning to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

Ignorant village olodo, I thought you left with your shame?

Have you figured out that presenting fake degrees and diplomas is forgery, illegal and criminal in your own country?

Not even a million and one of you can make me go anywhere...

Until you have proof that she submitted forged and illegal documents, till then, you're ranting. Show us facts and not hearsay.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by nduchucks: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull: Most Nigerians should not have been created by God. The same group of moronic dingbats that wanted Stella Oduah linked to the BMW car scandal injected the plank that she obtained BA and MBA from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States of America. I must state unequivocally that most goofy airheads that tend to castigate Stella Oduah have not seen her academic credentials.

Some of us are willing to give Stella the benefit of the doubt, but I must confess that things are not looking very good. She was in the US for exactly 4 years and left with a master's degree. This remarkable achievement means that she completed her studies in record time. My question is, why did she not highlight such a significant achievement in her CV
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by eGuerrrilla: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull:

Would not agree that only a dullard will conclude that the statement “she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983” meant she stayed back at St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville?

From the context of the paragraph, the statement “she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983” meant she stay back in USA to pursue her masters degree instead of returning to Nigeria.

I was drawing on my real world experience just as I did during the BMW saga, uncle Dullard.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Some of us are willing to give Stella the benefit of the doubt, but I must confess that things are not looking very good. She was in the US for exactly 4 years and left with a master's degree. This remarkable achievement means that she completed her studies in record time. My question is, why did she not highlight such a significant achievement in her CV

Even myself as well, I hope ndi umunna see what's going on here because obi adiro mu mma... I'm awaiting her defense to this, at least let her tell us what school awarded her the MBA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.