Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66376 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sahara reporters, forget them. It is a political party.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by mrofficial(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize: Sahara reporters go and die! Where is the evidence that the school refuted her claims.

Checked ur yeye site, no link to the school's website or any hard evidence, just silly claims about what so, so and so said, not even names of the so-called provost vice president of academic affairs and vice president of institutional development were mentioned.

I say once again go and die!

Now that you have been made to look like a fool, you went on to edit your post. I see why you are angry with Sahara Reporters. You're not different from Stella Oduah.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Blainz: This Steller Oduah na big crook! Why is she trying so hard to clean up...on her personal website the link that gave detail of her educational background (HER HISTORY) has been disabled sharp sharp; http://www.stellaoduah.com

I posted something similar yesterday from the aviation ministry website. In fact, they disabled the link to the site.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by SolidMoney: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
eGuerrilla:

So SaharaReporters was not 'tribal' when it presented the following articles?

Your selective memory is what is failing you here comrade.
None of those articles talked about the monumental corruption in the aviation industry under FFK's watch.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by omo9ja1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
again Aunty Stella make una leave this madam o0oo0

sahara abeg another news

wetin happen for our eye presido protect her so what will come out this?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
SolidMoney: None of those articles talked about the monumental corruption in the aviation industry under FFK's watch.

If you plan on diverting attention away from the topic at hand, towards FFK's corruption, get off your your lazy ar#se and go through SR's archive...
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by HARDUBUY(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

In other countries, folks caught with fake diplomas go to jail, but I don't see her going to any jail in Nigeria and not because she shouldn't, but because Nigeria is a lawless country where her kind get away with such criminal acts just like she got away with the BMW fiasco even after the people of Nigeria via the Nigerian legislature faulted her actions and recommended 3 years jail term and also just like her corrupt boss sat on the same report he ordered via his own sham committee and waste of taxpayers money transpired nothing on behalf of the people of Nigeria.

well said. you have spoken my mind.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
2s£xy:

I have been following your comments and all I have to say IS
you are a complete disgrace to igbos... And Nigeria at large!

I'm a complete disgrace to Igbos? Lol, not so fast.

SR posted about her BMW with FACTS including the purchase receipts, so why haven't SR posted any documentation showing where she lied? Please, I'm not on NL to please anyone, like I said initially, if she's found wanting at the end of the day, I will not support it. However, in the meantime, she's innocent till proven guilty. If you don't like that fact, I can't help you.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
simpleseyi: Nigerian first Speaker of the House of Representathieves in the fourth republic disHonourable Salisu Buhari forged a Bachelors degree of the University of Toronto, he as cuaght pants down; he resigned his position (b4 impeachment proceeding could start), he left the House in disgrace, he was charged, found guilty and convicted by the Court though he was fined just 2,000 naira - that is the disappointing part. No Hausa/Fulani man supported him or said "Yorubas are persecuting our son"

However, the Nigerian Jews are here supporting "the Global best Aviation Minister" because" Yorubas are persecuting their daughter"

After GOD, na Sahara Reporters I belief.

So now Salisu Buhari is now a Yoruba man, Why a fraudster your real YORUBA brother Tinubu with a fake Toronto Certificate now your Yoruba LEADER and he is your king maker instead of going underground like Salisu Buhari undecided...EDDIOOTS

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by justhelp(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

I posted something similar yesterday from the aviation ministry website. In fact, they disabled the link to the site.
THIS IGBO WOMAN AGAIN SHE IS A DISGRACE TO GEJ GOVT, JUST CHECK HER WEBSITE NOW SHE DELETED ALL HER HISTORY, I CANT BELIEVE THIS, SO IGBO WOMEN ARE ALSO INTO FRAUD.MAY GOD PUNISH ANYBODY SUPPORTING THIS CRIME AGAINST OUR NATION.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ghadafy:

You should be ashamed of yourself, reading your posts is very disgusting.

Then skip my post and read who's post is worthy, did I beg you to read it?

You think I will accept some person accusing Igbos of crime and fraud because of what Stella is going through? Unconfirmed adulterated rumors? Prove her guilt or forever be quiet... SIMPLE.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by fajoren: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
She is covering it up instead of coming forward with a degree to show the Nigerian people to squench this story, here is what she and her crew are doing, see link
https://www.nairaland.com/1584108/stella-oduah-scrambles-cover-up
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
justhelp: THIS IGBO WOMAN AGAIN SHE IS A DISGRACE TO GEJ GOVT, JUST CHECK HER WEBSITE NOW SHE DELETED ALL HER HISTORY, I CANT BELIEVE THIS, SO IGBO WOMEN ARE ALSO INTO FRAUD.MAY GOD PUNISH ANYBODY SUPPORTING THIS CRIME AGAINST OUR NATION.

I say a BIG amen, this includes PAST and PRESENT, including to ALL state governors and what not.

I will also ADD, may GOD punish ALL those who involve themselves into PDS not really because they want to fight crime, but for other ulterior motives... May they NEVER escape the wrath of GOD... Let's all shout AMEN.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
If Nigerian "journalists" were forthright and impartial enough, the likes of OBJ, FFK, IBB and co would have been sacked long ago from their leading positions and possibly be rotting in jail... then MAYBE some factions may have a case against indicting Stella Oduah.

Of course we know this is not the case:

1. The likes of FFK, the aviation minister who confessed to crass nepotism under his tenure and who had billions of Naira missing under his watch are walking free - even feeding the media frenzy in this new trend of "pick and choose" corruption; the likes of Obasanjo, responsible for the deaths of entire villages and an overseer of total economic subterfuge in Nigeria, are writing indignant letters to the presidency; the likes of IBB, the biggest crook of all, are sitting in the laps of luxury while serving as consultants for budding political parties such as APC.

2. The multitudes of corrupt political figure heads have the luck of hiding their skeletons because they are not caught in the firestorm of political agendas posing as corruption eradication. Some of these people control the media and can use whatever evidence available to "deal with" less powerful figures who refuse to "dobale" but are unfortunate enough to have a dirty past, so to speak.

3. In short, why are only a select few politicians being heavily investigated as we see in the case of Stella Oduah? Why is no one else taking the task of bring out news against other non-performing ministers, officials and governors? Stella is the only corrupt politician that deserves to be sacked? Nigeria's corruption index has improved so much that the other guys are sparking clean and warrant no investigation whatsoever?

I call bullsh**t. smiley

See - many people who cannot decipher the chess game at work will take events at face value without putting on their thinking caps. Saying that I am only being biased and tribalist by pointing this out. The others who WILL call me tribalist are the worst bigots of the sort with their own agendas, pointing one finger at me while four points back at them. What they fail to realize is that I have not even said that Stella is innocent.

Every PR student knows that even democratic societies have a secret government which uses media and other forms of social engineering to shape public opinion according to the secret government's own agendas - most of which are not that altruistic. Propaganda 101. What we have in Nigeria is the crassest, most selfish, and evilest version of this, since the big bad wolves in corruption comprise this secret government.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
2s£xy:

I have been following your comments and all I have to say IS
you are a complete disgrace to igbos... And Nigeria at large!

Idiota let the Igbos decide that..... AWO was not a disgrace when he stole money from Igbos give them 20 pounds and use the money to give his ppl free education, Yorubas are not disgrace when you have been licking the a$$ of the hausas from time immemorial and still want to do that in 21st century...abeg pack well.... All I want to hear from all Yorubas is "LET IGBO GO" and leave our Nigeria or else STFU

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by SolidMoney: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
nnenna.1:
If Nigerian "journalists" were forthright and impartial enough, the likes of OBJ, FFK, IBB and co would have been sacked long ago from their leading positions and possibly be rotting in jail... then MAYBE some factions may have a case against indicting Stella Oduah.

1. The likes of FFK, the aviation minister who confessed to crass nepotism under his tenure and who had billions of Naira missing under his watch are walking free - even feeding the media frenzy in this new trend of "pick and choose" corruption; the likes of Obasanjo, responsible for the deaths of entire villages and an overseer of total economic subterfuge in Nigeria, are writing indignant letters to the presidency; the likes of IBB, the biggest crook of all, are sitting in the laps of luxury while serving as consultants for budding political parties such as APC.

2. The multitudes of corrupt political figure heads have the luck of hiding their skeletons because they are not caught in the firestorm of political agendas posing as corruption eradication. Some of these people control the media and can use whatever evidence available to "deal with" less powerful figures who refuse to "dobale" but are unfortunate enough to have a dirty past, so to speak.

3. In short, why are only a select few politicians being heavily investigated as we see in the case of Stella Oduah? Why is no one else taking the task of bring out news against other non-performing ministers, officials and governors? Stella is the only corrupt politician that deserves to be sacked? Nigeria's corruption index has improved so much that the other guys are sparking clean and warrant no investigation whatsoever?

I call bullsh**t. smiley

See - many people who cannot decipher the chess game at work will take events at face value without putting on their thinking caps. Saying that I am only being biased and tribalist by pointing this out. The others who WILL call me tribalist are the worst bigots of the sort with their own agendas, pointing one finger at me while four points back at them. What they fail to realize is that I have not even said that Stella is innocent.

Every PR student knows that even democratic societies have a secret government which uses media and other forms of social engineering to shape public opinion according to the secret government's own agendas - most of which are not that altruistic. Propaganda 101. What we have in Nigeria is the crassest, most selfish, and evilest version of this, since the big bad wolves in corruption comprise this secret government.
GBAM.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
nnenna.1:

I call bullsh**t. smiley

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by nemesiss: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
her degree was from the white huse

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
nnenna.1:

I call bullsh**t. smiley

Thank you jare,
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by askdek(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy
intead of saying she shud b recalled for her stupidity you r here embarrassing ursef.Ndigbo ko Indigo ni
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Any update on the news?

Anyway, before the resident whiners and supreme victim-card players change the topic - this isn't about corruption, it's about certificate forgery and misrepresentation. Two different things. Perhaps, her downfall was her own undoing. If you're in a public position of scrutiny and you know your two feet aren't firmly on the floor - and there's something questionable about your background - you always have to keep a low profile. I'm sure there are many certificate forgers holding different top positions in Nigeria, however, because they have all kept a low profile, no one really cares about them.

It seems the woman in question didn't even finish secondary and her BSc. is also questionable.

Please, stick to the topic and let's watch things unfold.

All I want to do is "becomerich" like "musiwa." cool grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
For the records..Tinubu didn't forge certificate. It was written in his rėsume that he attended University of Chicago, Illinois but he actually graduated from Chicago state university with bsc accounting. The bone of contention then was the inter- change in d nomenclature of the uni. #fact
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pennywise(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kai. Jonathan govt. What a govt. What a man??!!!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by wiseguy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
SolidMoney: Yes tribal politics.I do not condone corruption and I am sure no Igbo man condones it either.My argument is do to the goose what you did to the gander.I am against selective witch hunting because that is really what this whole thing is all about,can't you smell it.[b]If Stella had not effected the radical change in the Aviation industry,would she have been targeted?Do you know how much FFK and his cronies squandered at the aviation industry?[/b]In a sane country would he have been roaming over the Internet writing trash?Why has SR not put up an article about FFK?This whole thing is about tribal politics.I am against corruption but like a popular musician said we don't want peace,we want equal right and justice because with these in place peace will surely come.

Does the radical change include stealing? Even if FFK stole and got scot free, why cant she make us the Igbos proud by being upright? You can't claim to be a saint and do the opposite. There cannot be any radical change if the change advocate is not radically changed within. I refuse to be bought over by all these tribal claims. If she's clean, I will be among the first to shout leave Igbo alone everywhere but for now, she has brought shame to us, the Igbos and every well meaning Igbo man and woman should condemn her act. Anybody that accepts or justifies evil, evil shall never depart from his household. The Bible said it.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
wiseguy:

Does the radical change include stealing? Even if FFK stole and got scot free, why can she make us the Igbos proud by being upright? You can't claim to be a saint and do the opposite. There cannot be any radical change if the change advocate is not radically changed within. I refuse to be bought over by all these tribal claims. If she's clean, I will be among the first to shout leave Igbo alone everywhere but for now, she has brought shame to us, the Igbos and every well meaning Igbo man and woman should condemn her act. Anybody that accepts or justifies evil, evil shall never depart from his household. The Bible said it.

After all said and done, politics in Nigeria is about the game, until she's proven guilty that she lied and not mere unverified facts, then and only then will I condemn such act. We want change but the change is one-sided, in what world does it work like that?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pennywise(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enough Work For The Newly Engaged Sure-P Beneficiaries cheesy cheesy Oya Where Una Dey Make Una Come Justify Una Christmas Bonus ; grin grin grin grin

1. Insinere9igerian
2. Magic Bishop
3. Jmaine
4. Taharqa
5. Altwiless
6. Obiagu1
7. Ngwakwe
8. Odua Boy
9. Octopus1
10. Chukwudi44
11. Team GEJ
12. Patriotic007
13. deletrue
14. Strangest
15. One Naira
16. Kponkwem
17.Nashville
18. Chubie
19.Gratiaeo
20.Solomon111

To this list you must add donphilopolus and manny4life who are trying to outdo their masters. I wonder how many cows they got for xmas.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by funshint(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

So now Salisu Buhari is now a Yoruba man, Why a fraudster your real YORUBA brother Tinubu with a fake Toronto Certificate now your Yoruba LEADER and he is your king maker instead of going underground like Salisu Buhari undecided...EDDIOOTS
Shutup U̶̲̥̅̊ think Tinubu is one if your regular illiterate Akpu politicians. Tinubu graduated from Chicago state University before working at Mobil. If you want to know more of him check wikipedia b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ and your lot cum here and start spewing rubbish.
"Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu was born on 29 March
1952 in the city of Lagos. He attended St. John's
Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home
School in Ibadan. Tinubu went to the United States
in 1975, where he studied first at Richard J. Daley
College in Chicago, Illinois and then at Chicago
State University. He graduated in 1979 with a
Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.[1]
Tinubu worked for American companies Arthur
Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE
Services Corporation.[2] After returning to Nigeria in
1983 Bola Tunubu obtained work with Mobil Oil
Nigeria, becoming an executive of the company.[3]..." http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

kindly consult the number 1 whistle blowing media house in Nigeria, friends of the masses, the voice of the oppressed, the albatross and fear of corrupt officials, the waterloo of certificate forgers and the achilles heels of kleptomaniac officials ----- SR, for the evidence.

they will gladly oblige you.

for now, keep writhing in pain of the expose.

Your claim then holds no water if SR aka APC sponsored media house is the proponent of such an allegation. And hey, i ain't writhing in pain.
You who spends the whole day running to SR and seeing a new reason to berate the GEJ administration which is lording over you in your rabbit hole and APC who are already bemoaning their sure fate of failure in the on-coming elections should be the ones writhing in pain of your impending failure to ever smell the seat of power.
2015 is going to be the climax of it all! I can't wait...GEJ will win and as usual, Buhari and Tinubu will mobilize their terrorist jihad fighters and Lagos Agberos respectively to cause mayhem. I would be sitting in front of my television then with my popcorn and Ceres fruit juice watching while soldiers gun them down after a state-of-emergency would have been declared in their various "Oily-Soup" and "Sugar-Cane" geo-political zones.

#Team GEJ 2015-2019 till we talk of 3rd Term#
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Update on the scandal:

Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah scrambles to cover up certificate forgery scandal

Embattled Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, and her associates have spent the last several hours scrambling to clean up the minister’s biographies on the Internet, following allegations that she lied about her academic qualifications, PREMIUM TIMES can report today.

News website, SaharaReporters, had Monday quoted authorities at St. Paul’s College, where Mrs. Oduah claimed she studied for Bachelor and Masters degrees, as saying they did not award her an MBA at anytime as the university does not even have a graduate school or graduate programme.

The minister is yet to respond to the allegations. Efforts by PREMIUM TIMES to get her to comment for this story were unsuccessful.

Joe Obi, her special assistant on media, did not answer or return calls.

Yakubu Datti, the spokesperson of the aviation agencies, who usually speak for her, said he was not aware of the allegation against the minister, and that he would revert after consulting the minister. He is yet to do so as at the time of publishing this.

However, this newspaper has observed an attempt by the minister and her aides to revise her profiles on the web with a view to cleaning up any reference to St. Paul’s College in her history.

Already, Mrs. Oduah’s biography on the website of the Ministry of Aviation has been revised, with references to St. Paul’s College now wiped out. “Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States,” the new profile said of Mrs. Oduah’s education, without any reference to the university she attended.

The Wikipedia page of the minister was also edited (purportedly in December), and it now has no reference to the university Mrs. Oduah attended.

All links and reference materials on the Wikipedia page capable of linking the minister to the university that has disowned her have also been deleted.

Even the minister’s personal website has been reviewed to remove any reference to St. Paul’s College.

While the links leading to Mrs. Oduah’s foundation and photographs remain active, the other principal link, which should lead to her history page, has been deactivated.

It’s unclear whether it was being edited at the backend when PREMIUM TIMES visited the site.

Mrs. Oduah had in a resume she presented to the Senate as a ministerial nominee in 2011 indicated that she obtained a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia, United States.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152824-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-scrambles-cover-certificate-forgery-scandal.html
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by geosegun(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
wiseguy:

Does the radical change include stealing? Even if FFK stole and got scot free, why can she make us the Igbos proud by being upright? You can't claim to be a saint and do the opposite. There cannot be any radical change if the change advocate is not radically changed within. I refuse to be bought over by all these tribal claims. If she's clean, I will be among the first to shout leave Igbo alone everywhere but for now, she has brought shame to us, the Igbos and every well meaning Igbo man and woman should condemn her act. Anybody that accepts or justifies evil, evil shall never depart from his household. The Bible said it.

GOD BLESS YOU, my brother from a different parent. You still give us hope that there are still some of our brothers in the east with lots of sense.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Very sad! sad

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pennywise:

To this list you must add donphilopolus and manny4life who are trying to outdo their masters. I wonder how many cows they got for xmas.

Cows? For gini kwa nu? What the hell do I need cows for?

If you talk of big Ghana Must Go, then we're talking... Shioor, yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.