Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. (4406 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Trust A Nairaland Chick Till You Meet Her For Real / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by hustleranthem(m): 2:47am On Jan 07, 2014
How can i get her attention>
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by 190theclown: 2:51am On Jan 07, 2014
angry
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Dujardin(m): 3:14am On Jan 07, 2014
Tell her to pay...As in "pay attention"! That's d only way to get her attention. I bet she can't afford it.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by hustleranthem(m): 3:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Dujardin: Tell her to pay...As in "pay attention"! That's d only way to get her attention. I bet she can't afford it.
ok i will tell her sad
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by MissLirusehn(f): 4:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Dujardin: Tell her to pay...As in "pay attention"! That's d
only way to get her attention. I bet she can't afford it.
lol
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by mrdrizzy(m): 5:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Goodluck on ur adventure
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by UjSizzle(f): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Edit this topic and include her name.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 6:33am On Jan 07, 2014
^^^
Dont do the above bro. In fact I will suggest you not open a topic like this as it will make you seem unseriuos and you will look like a huge joke to her (can you blame her?) you should take a more subtle and simple path which is to follow her, read some more of her posts and try to find out how she thinks and when ever she comments on a topic, comment there too. Dont quote her always so as not to seem like a stalked but just comments that will make her notice you then send her a PM. If she does not reply your PM, no sweat. It is expected.

Dont send her another immediately, wait 5 days and then on a thread, tell her you intend to send her a PM and you need her to reply. Then you can start an offline friendship and everything from there is a technicality.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by UjSizzle(f): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Awww Mynd has become Dr Phil cry

*I'll play Lucifer*
OP add her name to this topic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2014
uj_sizzle: Awww Mynd has become Dr Phil cry

*I'll play Lucifer*
You just want to be entertained and not bothered about the OP and his emotions. Typical average Nigerian shick

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Newkidoo(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2014

*I'll play Lucifer*
U like to spoil love sha!! if na u kan b d NL chick he is crushing on.. wink
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2014
See experienced crushers and their comment.

op, send her a private msg. cool

Me self get crush o!
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Newkidoo:
U like to spoil love sha!! if na u kan b d NL chick he is crushing on.. wink
Or you sef dey crush?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Newkidoo(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44:
Or you sef dey crush?
When I start crushing everyone will know Newkidoo gets d gal at all cost!!! cool
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2014
Newkidoo:
When I start crushing everyone will know Newkidoo gets d gal at all cost!!! cool
Na your type dey fall hand
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Pretyangel25(f): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2014
It seems having crushes on nairaland babe is now the common thread. Op goodluck
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Jamie87(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Add her name to the topic, and send her a SWEET private message.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Newkidoo(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44:
Na your type dey fall hand
I don't need to start talking now!! I hate love so y will I have silly crush but let's wait and c.. no be NL we dey!! when d time comes sha
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
Newkidoo:
I don't need to start talking now!! I hate love so y will I have silly crush but let's wait and c.. no be NL we dey!! when d time comes sha
Keep forming badest there
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Newkidoo(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44:
Keep forming badest there
it is not abt baddest.. it is class!! Get that!!
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Joel3(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Umm. The funny part is that this same chick you are having a crush on. She might be having a crush to another guy. Anyway just secretly tell me her name and i will help you talk to her.

Dont just worry about i am going to do it. All you need do is to put your pic up there for few days. And i will make her get your attention who knows she might like you. But i hope say nor be the same babe i just newly had a crush on you dey talk about here so.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by AbuMikey(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44: ^^^
Dont do the above bro. In fact I will suggest you not open a topic like this as it will make you seem unseriuos and you will look like a huge joke to her (can you blame her?) you should take a more subtle and simple path which is to follow her, read some more of her posts and try to find out how she thinks and when ever she comments on a topic, comment there too. Dont quote her always so as not to seem like a stalked but just comments that will make her notice you then send her a PM. If she does not reply your PM, no sweat. It is expected.

Dont send her another immediately, wait 5 days and then on a thread, tell her you intend to send her a PM and you need her to reply. Then you can start an offline friendship and everything from there is a technicality.

Mynd, what are You celebrating today? cheesy

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2014
everybody seems to be having crushes on nl nowadays. Are they led by the spirit or the body?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Mynd, what are You celebrating today? cheesy

Who are you?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2014
I have a crush on the deactivation button. How do I PM her?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Austeenx: I have a crush on the deactivation button. How do I PM her?
Click on it. When she replies, follow the link she sends
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by cdamsel(f): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2014
OMG shocked mynd's account has been hacked? shocked
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Danhumprey: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44: ^^^

Mynd!!! gringringrin

Walahi,Seun need to appoint you as a Mod in this section!grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Danhumprey: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2014

*I'll play Lucifer*
OP bro,don't do what this girl say! She would kill your spirit! If you know this poster,you would know that she is a game killer. Smh.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: OMG shocked mynd's account has been hacked? shocked
Yes ooooo
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Caracta(f): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2014
The sudden need for a partner. Valentine's day is a good reminder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions / If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.