Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? (4405 Views)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / Ten Sign Is In Love With U / Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by sanyablaze(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
A lady I was in her room yesterday, asked me if the bra she was putting on fits her. She went ahead to unbotton her shirt and showed me the bra on her bare body.

It was actually a designer bra with Rihanna's face on it. I told her it fits her so much. But I kept on wondering why she would have done that.

Could that be a sign of an invitation or she just wanted to seek my opinion?

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by julisa2020(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
its probably an invitation...if she really wanted someone's opinion,it would'nt be from a guy(not even her brother)well except she considers you as her best friend/close buddy...but even at that,she wasnt seeking your opinion.. or is she your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
That you are in the friendzone. tongue
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Walexz02(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chairman na ordinary question the girl ask you now, haba! shey girl no fit ask u to help her commot sometin 4rm her pus.sy again ni abeg no tink am twice she just seeked your opinion ni joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Kimmo(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
kennygee:

grin grin grin
Trust me, if she truly wanted an opinion on her bra, she would definitely not be asking you, a guy.
That's an invitation if I've ever heard one. The fact that she had to resort to such method means that you've been ignoring other signs and she decided that a desperate situation required a desperate measure.

But if you were friendzoned as suggested, forklift sef no fit comot you from dere oh.

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by chigoizie7(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
I wouldn't call that just as opinion if she aint either ur gf or ur bestfriend, my bestfriend do ask me if her boobz are increasing,nd @times asks me to check if there is any lump, so, I don't think its a bad idea from her.
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by lomzy1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dumb sign !!!
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by datyrone(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
chigoizie7:
I wouldn't call that just as opinion if she aint either ur gf or ur bestfriend, my bestfriend do ask me if her boobz are increasing,nd @times asks me to check if there is any lump, so, I don't
think its a bad idea from her.

huh....
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
U being alone with a girl and not taking any step u Bleep up,asking you to check if her bra fit her and saying yes or no makes you dumber(no offense )

If to say me,I will just tell her to turn around grin,unhook the hook...chai if I grab the bobby...

4 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by adepiero: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Amateur! you just friend zoned yourself angry tongue

3 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by chigoizie7(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=datyrone post=27442230]

huh....[/quote

Yup,huh.......... When u ve dat kinda friend who will walk up to u nd tell u every single thing about her life nd how she was fuckedd by d last guy, @times, even ask u 2 Bleep her when she needs it,a friend who will help u get a gal u wanna bleep for, who does almost anything with u,nd finds it diff to date u,because d friendship will die, den u will understand the kinda friend I mean, she is a nice gurl though. I prefer our friendship to relationship, dats d kinda friend I mean
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Imoy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kimmo:

grin grin grin
Trust me, if she truly wanted an opinion on her bra, she would definitely not be asking you, a guy.
That's an invitation if I've ever heard one. The fact that she had to resort to such method means that you've been ignoring other signs and she decided that a desperate situation required a desperate measure.

But if you were friendzoned as suggested, forklift sef no fit comot you from dere oh.

smiley smiley smiley fork lift ke?
Dis got me rolling on d floor.

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Imoy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=chigoizie7 post=27443827][/quote]
Does dis mean u have bleeped her bfre?
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Imoy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=chigoizie7 post=27443827][/quote]
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by chigoizie7(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Imoy:

Does dis mean u have bleeped her bfre?

Should be kissing nd telling? Well, yes, countless times,I know her boyfriend, very prety gal for that matter,but our frienship is wat matters most.
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by hunter21(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
help her to adjust it
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by balogundayo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
MY BROTHER, CONGRATS O..

U HAVE BEEN FRIENDZONED!!!

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Medunah: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
sanyablaze:
A lady I was in her room yesterday, asked me if the bra she was putting on fits her. She went ahead to unbotton her shirt and showed me the bra on her bare body.

It was actually a designer bra with Rihanna's face on it. I told her it fits her so much. But I kept on wondering why she would have done that.

Could that be a sign of an invitation or she just wanted to seek my opinion?
if na u dey hook nd unhook d bra but u never touch the bosom b4, my bruvah, ur frndzone will soon enter google maps.

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by wayne4loan: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why is everybody taking andyblaze serious today ?
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Tallesty1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
kennygee:
I tell ya...
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Rapsainot(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
chigoizie7:
I wouldn't call that just as opinion if she aint either ur gf or ur bestfriend, my bestfriend do ask me if her boobz are increasing,nd @times asks me to check if there is any lump, so, I don't think its a bad idea from her.
you've been grandfather zoned at V. C LEVEL

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by destante(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lool, have you been close friends before the incident? If its no, you could be lucky sha.
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by chigoizie7(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Rapsainot:
you've been grandfather zoned at V. C LEVEL

Lolz, well, let's just say dat I hate being bugged, @ dis stage of ma life, I love dat freedom of messing around,so,I am hapi to be grandfather zoned, women re real wahala, I learnt dat already
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
That was an invitation to treat. So hw was her displayed manchester like?
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by sevantex(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chyke dt babe already or get Friendzoned for LIFE...,U culd still get 1 last chance if u lucky sf..., But come oo.,is d babe dt "poor" dt u were basically given licence to roam and u formed good boy??...,O ga!
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Mrfils(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Congrats! U are gay
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Isiterere(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
chigoizie7:
Are you potent down there at all?
Do you closed your eyes or wear glove while searching for the so-called lumps?
I think you're the complete definition of "FRIEND'sZONE"

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Badt guy grin
Ipledge:
U being alone with a girl and not taking any step u Bleep up,asking you to check if her bra fit her and saying yes or no makes you dumber(no offense )

If to say me,I will just tell her to turn around grin,unhook the hook...chai if I grab the bobby...
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Op she wants the D grin u Bleep up! angry
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
PinkObsession:
Badt guy grin
I have the softest hand,pressing bosom is my hobby
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by sanyablaze(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
PinkObsession:
Op she wants the D grin u Bleep up! angry
Really, how do I give her the D? U mean the D size of a bra
Re: If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? by Rexnegro(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? / Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.