Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! (5738 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / 10 Glaring Signs You Are Smothering Your Boyfriend / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
So I've got this girl : average looking, crazy asset, disappointingly normal intellect.
However, for this weird reason which baffles me up till now; I toasted her and she agreed. Now we've been dating for about three weeks now but she keeps smothering me!!! I mean, she comes to my house everyday, except sundays at 9, 10 AM till 5,6 PM. Another annoying thing is that she is waayyy too fragile. I learnt this the hard way when I jokingly (with a stony face tho) told her that she's not even fine. The look on her face was pathetic! Now I've done the needed and I just wanna free myself but how do I do this?? I've never dated this type before.

P.S: I don't wanna break her heart........too much
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by ashmanpolo: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Smothering. It's been long I used that word. If some girls fall really in Love with you, e don be for you o. You go hate anything 'L'

Try manage bro. She gotta stay firmly put in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by gamaliel121(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

Don't fuccking break that girls heart oo....

Continue with her...whether u like it or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by obiorathesubtle: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
I know this very powerful herbalist, I had the exact same problem, but he solved my problem,but if you don't want to follow me to ogun state to meet the guy. all you have to do is put rat poison inside her stew for her to eat(stew because, the smell won't come out), then when she's dead. Don't allow anyone to know, at midnight, take her far away and bury her(far because, her spirit might come back to haunt you if you bury her near your place. Like your backyard or sth). Have a nice life!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmm. Once read about a girl that threatened to slit her wrists if her boyfriend left her, apparently life wasn't worth living without him. Watch out for jokes she makes like "I will just die if you leave me" or "I will cut your d'ick off if you cheat on me", they may not be jokes at all. Consider going to the nearest police station and staying there all day the day you breakup with her, cuz we no get Crime Scene Investigators for Naija, na straight to Kirikiri grin
I advice you to marry her bro, to avoid stories that touch the heart. After all you don kuku chop her forbidden fruit cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by geni340(f): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
U guys make me sick at times,, because this girl has fragile emotions u got tired of her right? But if she had emotions and nerves of steel, U people want start to call her a girl devoid of human feelings. Pls b4 u lead d poor girl too far, end d relationship and save her the heartache someone like her will hv if d journey goes too far. Ladies like that deserves more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by kYjelly2: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
anyone see sinaj

sinaj, ur makin my peniis sooo hard, its so hard embarassed

dunno wat to do cry
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by IamLEGEND1: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
everyday? na wa oh....
the Shadow marking abi na chingum marking is strong in her grin
if you dump this one she go enter ur window for night slit ur throat
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by CaroLyner(f): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
lemme first laugh.grin

Disagree, all the time, about
everything When she wants Chinese food, you want
Italian. If she’s on the political right, you’re on
the left. Your unwavering opposition will be
tiring to her, and within no time, she should be
annoyed enough to send you packing. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by AfroKnight: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
cheesy
So you have done the "needful" and you want to breakup. If dat babe nakéd herself swear for you ehn....

Bro I don't even understand you. You said she has crazy assets. That one is enough na. Manage her till she gets tired of you. grin
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by obiorathesubtle: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
geni340:
U guys make me sick at times,, because this girl has fragile emotions u got tired of her right? But if she had emotions and nerves of steel, U people want start to call her a girl devoid of human feelings. Pls b4 u lead d poor girl too far, end d relationship and save her the heartache someone like her will hv if d journey goes too far. Ladies like that deserves more.
I just viewed your profile, and sincerely speaking. I think you have great breasts!

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by kizzken(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
you dont want to break her heart then dont break it, stick with her, she might be the best thing that happens to you on the long run, even better than the types you taught you've been with.
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
shebi na every punany u see, u wan sample.. now u c gbege u wan cutout... Before asking a barney out you shld be able to atleast guess ahead to know a possible outcome of such date..u shld know wha you really want in that relationship, buh as it is now you need to let her know whatsup..cos from your typings, we need no soothsayer to tell us you dont f*uckin love tha bae.
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Guys Are So Fvcking Annoying! undecided

if she isn't Emotional...y'all would complain...
If she Doesn't care boutcha or go to your house...you Dickheads would still complain...cry

LiKe what Do You Fvcktards really want? Our soul? cry shocked Christ!!!!
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by obiorathesubtle: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

If she Doesn't care boutcha or go to your house...you Dickheads would still complain...cry

hey! hey! Aunty sidi, calm down! There's no need to shout. Please who has a botlle of origin for this female?

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by obiorathesubtle: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

hey! hey! Aunty sidi, calm down! There's no need to shout. Please who has a botlle of orijin for this female?
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by AfroKnight: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

Shatap dia. When she was chopping his money where were you? All the shawarma and ice cream and cinemas and gifts nko? Abeg. Her tenure has ended. Time to swear in another Bae. grin The guy should just give her a soft landing.

Madam no fight me o.
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

matured emotional baes, who wont interupt ur bachelorhood by being too sticky ...gosh

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
gamaliel121:
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

Dating!!! Not married.... I thought it was by choiceundecided
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hey! hey! Aunty sidi, calm down! There's no need to shout. Please who has a botlle of orijin for this female?
"calming down*cool
bottle of Champagne abeg...undecided
Estharfabian:

I'm naturally attracted to intelligent, spirited girls. I have no idea as to why she intrested me
gamaliel121:
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

Dating!!! Not married.... I thought it was by choiceundecided
Estharfabian:

Is your frontal Lobe located Dorso-Laterally Or rather your cerebrospinal Fluid is leaking out of your Anus

Stop Generalizing angry!!!
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
AfroKnight:

Shatap dia. When she was chopping his money where were you? All the shawarma and ice cream and cinemas and gifts nko? Abeg. Her tenure has ended. Time to swear in another Bae. grin The guy should just give her a soft landing.

Madam no fight me o.
did we send You guys to buy Is gifts?? cool Shey y'all wanna be Romantic "grin"
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
geni340:
I naturally dig intelligent girls who don't let on their emotions. I don't know what made me go for her
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
why you seef go dey house from 7am_6pm.
my friend get a job. grin

i bet if you were working she wont be coming to smother you in your house daily

8 Likes

Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by dmola(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
CaroLyner:
lemme first laugh grin

sowie o did u tk out ur brezz b4 u took tht picture....I no its non of mi biz !u no its social media ur biz is our biz 😀
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by geni340(f): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I just viewed your profile, and sincerely speaking. I think you have great breasts!
We are nt talking of breasts here na..
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by AfroKnight: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
did we send You guys to buy Is gifts?? cool Shey y'all wanna be Romantic "grin"

Thought you people wanted us to be romantic. What do you want now o?

If the spender says he is tired of spending on a particular spendee, is it bad? The guy has every right to discontinue her subscription.
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Djhack1:
matured emotional baes, who wont interupt ur bachelorhood by being too sticky ...gosh
"grin" LoL! really!? tongue trust Me...You'd get tired..."grin"
Re: She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
To all the guys talking to me like they don't know the power of Konji, Shame on you!!! Brothers indeedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Rushing Home After Spending The Night At A Guy's Place (Pics) / Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal / Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.