Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,114 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose (1293 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by africandictator(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Here's why you need a nasally-gifted guy. I can't tell you how many times I've said "Wow, he's
cute" to friends and gotten the response, "Yeah, but
he has a big nose." What? Isn't that the best part? Something about a big nose always makes me think
they have a great personality — funny, strong, full of
life. How could a nose not signify something? It's the
most prominent feature on your face. Turns out, I'm not alone. From ancient Egyptian priests to nineteenth century Europeans, cultures
have been noting the significance of the nose forever.
Leonardo Da Vinci even believed that the nose
determined the character of the whole face in his
paintings. Heck, even Jenny McCarthy is totally down
to date a guy with a big nose — or a bald one! It's time to forget your silly dealbreakers and
everything you've heard about Pinocchio. Why should your next boyfriend have a large nose? Oh, let us count the ways. 1. He Has More Muscle My, what a big nose you have! Well, a recent study revealed it's so that they can support you better, my
dear. Turns out, guys have bigger noses than ladies
because they need more oxygen to maintain their
muscle-y bods. Yep, you can thank that honker for his
six-pack and killer biceps. Take all the oxygen you
want, boys. 2. He's Thought To Be Wise and Powerful What do Adrien Brody, Marlon Brando and Bradley
Cooper all have in common? Well, according to Egyptian priests, had they known of these big-nosed hunks, they'd be considered incredibly intelligent. In
Greek and Roman times, a big, long nose also meant
power and strength. Win, win, win. 3. He Has Better Luck With Money Smack in the center of his face, the nose is the money
spot — literally. According to Chinese face reading, also known as physiognomy, a person with a big
nose has better luck with money. And, this large-
nosed fella can expect an increase in riches as they
get older. And, it's not just physiognomy that associates big
noses with a big wallet. Experts in the UK looked at the features of the most successful people and came
up with the ideal facial model for those destined for
business success: men with a Roman nose, along
with wide set eyes and flared nostrils. Wealth
certainly isn't everything, but in any area of life, it
certainly doesn't hurt to be lucky. 4. He Won't Get You Sick And during flu season, that's pretty hard to come by.
It turns out, a big schnoz protects against bacteria,
allergies and infections better. According to a study from the University of Iowa, people with big noses inhale almost seven percent fewer pollutants
than smaller ones. Who knew your boyfriend could
be your best barrier against the sniffles? 5. He Has A Strong Sex Drive While there's no proof that a big nose means a big
package, big noses are linked to high testosterone
and virility, according to research published in the
journal Evolution and Human
Behaviour. Manliness and a lively libido? Yes, please.
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by phransix147(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Na wah oh!
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Truth24(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2014
Op na big nose
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Huh? This is so funny! Ok! No offense to big nosed guys, but this z just plain silly!
Big nosed guys have better luck with money? Says who?
They have higher sex drive? Lmao!

IM DONE!
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Big nose mean better luck with money?
This doesnt make sense at all
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2014
A big nose takes up more oxygen,date one at the peril of suffocating yourself.
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by benkings(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2014
D topic made me laff but d post is very useless
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by iceberylin(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2014
Big nosed niggaz be like undecided
africandictator:
Here's why you need a nasally-gifted guy. I can't tell you how many times I've said "Wow, he's
cute" to friends and gotten the response, "Yeah, but
he has a big nose." What? Isn't that the best part? Something about a big nose always makes me think
they have a great personality — funny, strong, full of
life. How could a nose not signify something? It's the
most prominent feature on your face. Turns out, I'm not alone. From ancient Egyptian priests to nineteenth century Europeans, cultures
have been noting the significance of the nose forever.
Leonardo Da Vinci even believed that the nose
determined the character of the whole face in his
paintings. Heck, even Jenny McCarthy is totally down
to date a guy with a big nose — or a bald one! It's time to forget your silly dealbreakers and
everything you've heard about Pinocchio. Why should your next boyfriend have a large nose? Oh, let us count the ways. 1. He Has More Muscle My, what a big nose you have! Well, a recent study revealed it's so that they can support you better, my
dear. Turns out, guys have bigger noses than ladies
because they need more oxygen to maintain their
muscle-y bods. Yep, you can thank that honker for his
six-pack and killer biceps. Take all the oxygen you
want, boys. 2. He's Thought To Be Wise and Powerful What do Adrien Brody, Marlon Brando and Bradley
Cooper all have in common? Well, according to Egyptian priests, had they known of these big-nosed hunks, they'd be considered incredibly intelligent. In
Greek and Roman times, a big, long nose also meant
power and strength. Win, win, win. 3. He Has Better Luck With Money Smack in the center of his face, the nose is the money
spot — literally. According to Chinese face reading, also known as physiognomy, a person with a big
nose has better luck with money. And, this large-
nosed fella can expect an increase in riches as they
get older. And, it's not just physiognomy that associates big
noses with a big wallet. Experts in the UK looked at the features of the most successful people and came
up with the ideal facial model for those destined for
business success: men with a Roman nose, along
with wide set eyes and flared nostrils. Wealth
certainly isn't everything, but in any area of life, it
certainly doesn't hurt to be lucky. 4. He Won't Get You Sick And during flu season, that's pretty hard to come by.
It turns out, a big schnoz protects against bacteria,
allergies and infections better. According to a study from the University of Iowa, people with big noses inhale almost seven percent fewer pollutants
than smaller ones. Who knew your boyfriend could
be your best barrier against the sniffles? 5. He Has A Strong Sex Drive While there's no proof that a big nose means a big
package, big noses are linked to high testosterone
and virility, according to research published in the
journal Evolution and Human
Behaviour. Manliness and a lively libido? Yes, please.
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by adexsimply(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Why did you find it difficult to arrange your post? Silly post by the way tongue tongue
Here's why you need a nasally-gifted guy.
I can't tell you how many times I've said "Wow, he's cute" to friends and gotten the response, "Yeah, but he has a big nose." What? Isn't that the best part? Something about a big nose always makes me think they have a great personality — funny, strong, full of
life. How could a nose not signify something? It's the most prominent feature on your face. Turns out, I'm not alone. From ancient Egyptian priests to nineteenth century Europeans, cultures have been noting the significance of the nose forever.
Leonardo Da Vinci even believed that the nose determined the character of the whole face in his paintings. Heck, even Jenny McCarthy is totally down to date a guy with a big nose — or a bald one! It's time to forget your silly dealbreakers and everything you've heard about Pinocchio. Why should your next boyfriend have a large nose? Oh, let us count the ways.
1). He Has More Muscle My, what a big nose you have! Well, a recent study revealed it's so that they can support you better, my dear. Turns out, guys have bigger noses than ladies
because they need more oxygen to maintain their muscle-y bods. Yep, you can thank that honker for his six-pack and killer biceps. Take all the oxygen you want, boys.
2. He's Thought To Be Wise and Powerful What do Adrien Brody, Marlon Brando and Bradley
Cooper all have in common? Well, according to Egyptian priests, had they known of these big-nosed hunks, they'd be considered incredibly intelligent. In Greek and Roman times, a big, long nose also meant power and strength. Win, win, win.
3. He Has Better Luck With Money Smack in the center of his face, the nose is the money
spot — literally. According to Chinese face reading, also known as physiognomy, a person with a big nose has better luck with money. And, this large-nosed fella can expect an increase in riches as they get older. And, it's not just physiognomy that associates big
noses with a big wallet. Experts in the UK looked at the features of the most successful people and came up with the ideal facial model for those destined for business success: men with a Roman nose, along with wide set eyes and flared nostrils. Wealth certainly isn't everything, but in any area of life, it certainly doesn't hurt to be lucky.
4. He Won't Get You Sick And during flu season, that's pretty hard to come by. It turns out, a big schnoz protects against bacteria, allergies and infections better. According to a study from the University of Iowa, people with big noses inhale almost seven percent fewer pollutants than smaller ones. Who knew your boyfriend could be your best barrier against the sniffles?
5. He Has A Strong Sex Drive While there's no proof that a big nose means a big package, big noses are linked to high testosterone and virility, according to research published in the
journal Evolution and Human Behaviour. Manliness and a lively libido? Yes, please.
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2014
nothing wey someone no go see for nairaland...

you will soon see 200 reasons to date a guy with big butt....

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by ireneony(f): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2014
I can't date a guy with big nose..
I can only date a guy that has pointed nose like mine
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Mcbussy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:

Then ur talking about me wink

#big and pointed grin
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Mcbussy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op d "good luck wif money" aspect issalie jor undecided

Wif d size of ma nose, I'm supposed to own 8 mansions and 5 beaches in lekki by now. angry

I av a good muscle tone though wink

1 Like

Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2014
ireneony:

and large pee-rod to fit ur giant pee-hole grin
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by cutieberie1(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
unarranged post..
op do u hv a big nose if nt y did u create dis thread
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by cutieberie1(f): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
norbert101:

and large pee-rod to fit ur giant pee-hole grin

dat was not her comment n stop derailin d thread
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
tongue
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Dikachim(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Funny thing is there's an Igbo saying, "when you see a grown man, you see his big nose".
I'm not implying anything but it's an amazing coincidence to me.
I'll definitely ask this question on [url]win.com.ng[/url] and see what I get.
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Chizzy20(f): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
lolz dis wil help boost d self confidence of guys wit big nose.

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Women Cheat – This May Surprise You / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.