Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Divorced Women In Nigeria - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced Women In Nigeria (15080 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Ballotti: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Still on topic derailment!
Abeg OP, any beta gist? cool
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by baby124: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Calloti will kill person for hia! "Flaky Folake" grin grin grin cheesy

[img]http://louisey.files./2010/06/laughing-woman.jpg[/img]
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2014
Foolish Nigerian women. She asked a question on how "Divorced women are looked down at, in Nigeria"; and not about how she was divorced.

You see reasons why you women are the origin of your problems?? Make una dey try face front abeg

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Why?
peggykorol: Lorreta i never wanted you to upload your weddings pics
It was too late
anyway I did cos plenty of my friends here asked for it.
It's no biggie really. What's there to hide? It's not like the whole world doesn't know already smiley

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Why? anyway I did cos plenty of my friends here asked for it.
It's no biggie really. What's there to hide? It's not like the whole world doesn't know already smiley

It's time for you to develop a thick skin on Nld.

I see you recently moved from romance to family section. Good for you . . . but the people here are, ironically, more violent.

If you want to visit here more often, you need to toughen up.

The same coogar defending you now will be the one to shout you down the moment you are on opposite sides of a discussion!

And for God's sake, stop posting your pictures online. You are now a woman, with a husband and future kids to think about.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks Uju smiley I gat tough skin alright. Sometime I just like to be passive.

Erm are we still talking about the wedding pics? Cos I can't remember posting more pics here.what's the point taking pictures on the wedding day and then hiding them cos of some haters. I don't get that. Probably would have been best if we didn't take any pictures at all. Lol.
Ujujoan:

I see you recently moved from romance to family section. Good for you . . . but the people here are, ironically, more violent.

The same coogar defending you now will be the one to shout you down the moment you are on opposite sides of a discussion!

And for God's sake, stop posting your pictures online. You are now a woman, with a husband and future kids to think about.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Thanks Uju smiley I gat tough skin alright. Sometime I just like to be passive.

Erm are we still talking about the wedding pics? Cos I can't remember posting more pics here.what's the point taking pictures on the wedding day and then hiding them cos of some haters. I don't get that. Probably would have been best if we didn't take any pictures at all. Lol.

By all means share your pictures with your family and friends, not some faceless online psychopaths characters! Trust me, you will be glad for keeping a semblance of privacy here in the future. Take it from a Nlder from way back 2007! cool cool

Meanwhile, do you have an elder sis called An***a . . . working in Access bank E**** . . . The resemblance is uncanny and you both have the same last names. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Ujujoan:
By all means share your pictures with your family and friends, not some faceless online psychopaths characters! Trust me, you will be glad for keeping a semblance of privacy here in the future. Take it from a Nlder from way back 2007! cool cool
Meanwhile, do you have an elder sis called An***a . . . working in Access bank E**** . . . The resemblance is uncanny and you both have the same last names. undecided
ok. Noted

Oh that? I get that a lot. Many times I hear I look so much like someone I never met. At other times I've even been accused of being where I am not. Like seriously. Several times. Some will say " I saw you here or there" and I'm like "that's not me" yet they won't believe.

I guess God mass-produced this face cheesy
#justkidding
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2014
gringringringringringrin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by pickabeau1: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2014
so is the rant over grin grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Ujujoan:

contrary to what you think, i don't pick on civilians to bully them. if you see me scrapping with anyone, he/she musta drawn the first blood.

ujujoan, you need to get laid. grin cheesy
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by pickabeau1: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
@calotti

seems u need to go off NL for our own good...
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
mgbeketoto:

HA!!!! You keep exposing YOUR IGNORANCE KE! grin

Please. . .I am done with your matter o!
Carry go abeg.
DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU! kiss

If you are a true NEWLY-WED. . . TAKE YOUR BUSINESS OUT OF NL. . . . !

HA! O ti o. . . . NEWLY WEDS OF IGBO LAND GE GBU NMADU!!! CHAI!!!!! cry

All the best! kiss

WORD! @ the higlighted!

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
mgbeketoto:

Yes!
I said it.
I wrote it! cool

My last will and testament stipulates CREMATION even if I am CURSED to DIE in that HELL HOLE called NIGERIA.

My body MUST BE FLOWN OUT, BURNED and THE ASHES scattered as an AMERICAN! cool

TUFIAKWA to A NIGERIA GRAVE!!!
Being born a Nigerian is all I can ever handle!!!

TUFIAKWA TO THE HIGHEST POWER!!!! kiss
grin Take it easy.
But we are still here undecided
What would you advise us to do?

Back to the Topic of discussion...
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
pickabeau1: so is the rant over grin grin

I don't think so? grin grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Finish o! Na wetin I try to take play-play tell am. She nefa SABI the kain E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI DERANGED YOUNG AND OLD CARGOES WEY SHE DEY DEAL WITH FOR THIS NL KE!

She thinks EVERYONE is happy for her!
She begin call HER MAMMA 'international noise-maker'!
OKORO MONKEY NEWLY-WED FEELING COOL!
Shioooor! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lilimax: grin Take it easy.
But we are still here undecided
What would you advise us to do?

Back to the Topic of discussion...

AHEM!
Back to topic KE!
IF ANY ONE LOOKS DOWN ON YOU AS A DIVORCEE in or out of NIGERIA, CUSS THEM WITH THEIR FAKE MARRIAGES! Simple. kiss
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nwa Mgbeke,
O gini bu nkea? grin
You're really out for anyone that crosses your path this year 2014 undecided?
Seems, there is more to this your handle which you're not telling us.

Biko jiri nwayooo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue / When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.