Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Divorced Women In Nigeria - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced Women In Nigeria (15079 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Says the hypocrite who's lips are permanently glued to one poster or the other's a*ss. Never minded it's own business one day of it's miserable life.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oh Not again.

@Loretta

Loretta darling, some of us are very vocal, blunt and go extreme here but we maintain some degree of privacy in our personal life...We don't post pictures, I was begged many years ago to post a pic and after much disturbances from Nairalanders, I posted a pic Kenyan girl I used to know back then in my uni days wink . You are fresh from a wedding, very soon you will become a mother, keep your private business private. Friends on NLD asked for your pics? them born all of una together? where did you know these invisible faceless psychopaths you call friends? you have family and friends in your "real life" you should share your pics with not online.

You are trying to claim tough but I saw how much Callotti's word cut deep into your heart so nope you are not there yet. If you like listen if you like don't, my advise is you have a family to protect so do that. Your relationship is not bf and gf anymore, it's real life marriage for heavens sakes. You are a novice in this online thing cos if you weren't, you wouldn't be posting your life on a website filled with mentally rettaarddded lunatics.

You are not the only newly married girl here, there are heaps of yous but others chose to keep that part of their life private and not for nairaland viewers

8 Likes

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Well said Jenny. Be careful dear Lorretta. This place is definitely crawling with psychos and re*tards.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now i understand why some people vacation-and-travel only on the pages of nld.

Mu che che. OP don abandon her thread kpa kpa
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Why? anyway I did cos plenty of my friends here asked for it.
It's no biggie really. What's there to hide? It's not like the whole world doesn't know already smiley

Mu che che.
Friends you said ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okiez oh. May your God(s) be with you on this e-friendship journey.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
ileobatojo: Well said Jenny. Be careful dear Lorretta. This place is definitely crawling with psychos and re*tards.

I can bet my butt that these so called friends are from the romance section..that's why I called her a novice, seriously though who takes people from that section of this forum seriously? Who makes "friends" with people in the romance section? That section full of kids? undecided how many of us here in the family section will beg Loretta to post her pics online?

Someone posted their wedding IV in the family section and baby mama immediately told them off , the person had to take it down. How can you expose yourself like that to over a million psychopaths?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue / When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.