Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? (15090 Views)

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by ThompsonJoo: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
What was that thing your parent did to you that made you know that they loved you

1 Share

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by kemese(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
ThompsonJoo:
What was that thing your parent did to you that made you know that they loved you

I had a near fatal road accident many years back and was admitted to FMC. My parents never kept me lonely. They switched time. My dad would leave his work to come stay with me same with mama.
They both slept on the floor (a small space) beside me every night till I was discharged.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by slawomir: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Damnnn niggar

He get one certain time way I broke...for good five months nothing enter my account

Mehnn a full grown up niggar begin return back to my parents apartment especially every evening go dey eat steadily

And the funny thing be say they were ready to feed me even for the rest of my life
And that was when I realised that females have this empathy, sympathy and pity special hormones for thier brother

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by IamV: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates for today,8TH JUNE ,2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7719876/8th-june-2023-tinubu-peter#123654600

you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by JOACHINpedro: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Omo, My dad took me to valedictory service after my WACE. Our car spoilt, he had to call the company to come with his office car.

18 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by sonnie10: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Back then, some boys in the neighborhood came in group to intimidate or attack me.
Dad went in and retrieved his double barrel.
He was a licensed carrier.
They thought he was kidding.
But he showed them what he did in Amorka between 1967- 1969.
When branches started falling from a nearby tree, they knew it wasn’t a drill.
Then I peeped through the windows, as they employed the gra gra gazelle mode.
We stood our ground
I will always love you Dad!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by b3llo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
He always turned up for me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by bouncin04(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
When my mum disapproved of a girl I took home for marriage , was vexed at first , looking back in hindsight now , I feel loved .

52 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
My dad is my hero...... The moment he sat me down and transferred #220k into my account last month knowing I was indebted.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by lepashandie(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
From day one

9 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by ghettowriter(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Some group of people here can't relate. You can tell from their bitter comments especially the APC supporters

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Can’t remember.
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by HeartlessMan: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
The day I sacrificed them.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Skiborobo(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
kiss
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by meum: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
The day they took me home after I was born😁

I was like sho…o! See genuine love😁
All those kisses💋,gifts & attention I got. I was like uhn…n!😁

Till date they still love & cherish me. They’ve done so much to be listed here.

No matter how much some people in this world show signs of dislike/hate, when I remember how much love I get from home even when I’m away it drowns the hate😊

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
I have always known. There need not be any incident for me to know since my parents did what they knew best but had all our interests at heart.

14 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by ItisWell22(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Too many to count. 🥺

From my dad to my mum, down to my younger ones; it’s all love (wan be like competition sef) ❤️

My earnest prayer is to make them proud. 🥹🤲

FAMILY over everything… ❤️🙏🙌💯

26 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by ify2016: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
When I was diagnosed for appendicitis and admitted for operation.

My Dad and mum took their annual leave just to be with me in the hospital despite the fact that am the 3rd son. This happened when it's only 2 weeks to my NYSC camp.

My mum shed tears when I finally woke after being lifeless for 24hrs due to injection I received before the commencement of the operation. They thought I won't come back again. It's touching when Mum was telling me.
May God Almighty keep them alive for me. Amen.

May God bless all the parents dead and alive around the world.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Mrfeel: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
You will not see those who love insulting people's parents on nairaland commenting on this thread cause none of them knows what it feels like to be loved by parents

37 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Mindlog: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Earliest recollection was when I was in Nursery 2. My parents did travel to the village for a burial and wasn't supposed to be around for my first ever receiving of prize at a school's prize giving day but my parents took night bus from the East back to Lagos that was then notorious for breaking down severally during the night's journey. My aunt was the one who was supposed to be there at the school, how my parents showed up surprised me, no be say I be their first or second pikin. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Starboytwo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Extra love when you are sick. All family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Billionaire2: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
When my daughter was about 8months old … I never knew how she always figured out I was about to leave for work. She would be turning to look at every direction I followed in the house , the moment I opened door and step out she would start crying … that sound of her cry would ring in my head all day that I couldn’t wait to get back home as soon as possible.
You need to see her excitement when I’m back, she would even reject breast feeding for me to carry her …. A girl child is a Bliss

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Ismael97(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
I've never been loved because I don't know what love means at all. I was a posthumous child. Lost my dad when my mum was pregnant. Shortly after birth, I lost my mum. I have no siblings. I lived with relatives who maltreated me so much that I thought they even had issues with my late parents cos I have never seen such dehumanizing treatment before except only in movies. Up till now, I hate people due to the psychological impact of the maltreatment I got from the people I lived with. I like been alone most times because I trust nobody, I can't confide in people because I feel nobody got my back. I was so determined to at least get education for myself and today I am glad I did. However I am still struggling

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by drinkgarri: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
When I had a child

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Gadafii: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
My papa used to stack coins into of his study table in his private room, he forbade other siblings from entering that room, I was the only one allowed inside that room

Even other wives no Dey enter there😂😂

That man spoiled me silly, I was living large as an under 10 year old boy, he buys the biggest bread for me to drink tea every morning before I go school, I had access to his coin in his room, he was a teacher in my primary school, so food vendors dey package my food separately when ever they serve him, he made sure I was more than comfortable and well fed, my other siblings nearly behead me for these reasons

Unfortunately I lost him when I was 10, then my nom took over

Even till this moment she still Dey package garri and beans for me 😂😂😂

17 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Micheal56: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Omo Na me Dey emotional pass
See father
Some people father are old now full of regret because they didn't play the fatherly role
Even my father too dey regret
My father always think I won't become somebody because I Dey smoke but he Dey shock today
Sometimes one person can change a whole narrative
My dad no longer look smokers like useless people today

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by zedegit: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
ThompsonJoo:

On colos, on colos.

Person go wake up, compose mumu topic and post. One mod go just push am go front page.

Is this the fuel hike we are talking about
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by folake4u(f): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:
You will not see those who love insulting people's parents on nairaland commenting on this thread cause none of them knows what it feels like to be loved by parents

You carry gun come knife fight oh, comrade. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day / Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.