Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery (8491 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: You're either a mad man, or, a former mad man. You're not from Edo, period.

What part of Edo you come from?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2014
We already exposed one of you here: https://www.nairaland.com/1584420/yorubas-really-mean-abuse-just/1

He was pretending to be a Yoruba. He had to get a new handle after he got exposed. Lwkmd
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Omo_lier and duncephilopus are not from edo state. The schmuck Omo_lier created a thread about Edo vs Delta and ran away from his own thread. We were going to expose the dolt for what he is.
You must be a mad man to think we're not from Edo state.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: We already exposed one of you here: https://www.nairaland.com/1584420/yorubas-really-mean-abuse-just/1

He was pretending to be a Yoruba. He had to get a new handle after he got exposed. Lwkmd
That's how they will all be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 1:59am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Like, the way you attach yourself to SS?? Guy, you beneath me, go and sleep "maggot".
WHY SHOULD A REASONABLE IGBO MAN ATTACH HIMSELF WITH SS ANSWER MY QUESTION DUNCE
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 1:59am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

What part of Edo you come from?
Why do you want to know?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:01am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Manattan is where all the crazies live, in New York. Dude can't even spell the name of the area he lives at. Not a convincing lier like Omo_lier then?
Ummm, where in Manhattan do crazies live? Are u ok?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: That's how they will all be exposed.
OGA BONE THAT ONE WE HAVE ENOUGH IGBO WANNABE ON NAIRALAND ABI YOU WAN MAKE I MENTION THEIR NAMES

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: We already exposed one of you here: https://www.nairaland.com/1584420/yorubas-really-mean-abuse-just/1

The Yoruba people are known for their big ego.

You people actually think only Igbos are against your politics. The entire SS hate your murfukking politicians expecially Tinubu. Tinubu is not Awo.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Why do you want to know?

Why ashamed of your origin? Am not Igbo am Esan, now tell me where you come from in Edo state. You're from Ondo state and last time I checked Ondo is still SW.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: WHY SHOULD A REASONABLE IGBO MAN ATTACH HIMSELF WITH SS ANSWER MY QUESTION DUNCE
Maggot, if you've not seen your brothers attaching SS/SE on this forum, then you're truly a mad man.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Ummm, where in Manhattan do crazies live? Are u ok?

You should know, you live there. Next you'd be asking me what your name is.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 2:09am On Jan 08, 2014

YORUBAS [NOT ALL] ARE THE MOST PHOOLISH SET OF PEOPLE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE FYI MY MUM IS FROM EPE HERE IN LAGOS STATE BUH I DON'T GIVE A FVCK

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

The Yoruba people are known for their big ego.

You people actually think only Igbos are against your politics. The entire SS hate your murfukking politicians expecially Tinubu. Tinubu is not Awo.
Can you say that again? Entire South South? You must be a fool. How many times will I tell you to stop e-amalgamating SS/SE? Kid, go and sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: YORUBAS [NOT ALL] ARE THE MOST PHOOLISH SET OF PEOPLE I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE FYI MY MUM IS FROM EPE HERE IN LAGOS STATE BUH I DON'T FVCK

Egoistical also.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Why ashamed of your origin? Am not Igbo am Esan, now tell me where you come from in Edo state. You're from Ondo state and last time I checked Ondo is still SW.
Edo North is now Ondo? Guy, get your brain checked.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Can you say that again? Entire South South? You must be a fool. How many times will I tell you to stop e-amalgamating SS/SE? Kid, go and sleep.

Ondo boy, am still waiting for you to tell me which part of phantom Edo state you come from.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Whao!!! Little wonder Fashola has refused to do anything with him 'cos he knows whatsup.
Finally this tifnubu guy will be put into prison till after 2019,
Supereme court has spoken and he shall be sent to jail after the state assembly speaker on March 17.

#WarAgainstCorruptionandForgery#

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Edo North is now Ondo? Guy, get your brain checked.

Accept your state no need attaching yourself to us.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Ondo boy, am still waiting for you to tell me which part of phantom Edo state you come from.
If you've not still seen where I said I'm from Edo North, then, I would call you a renowned fool. FYI, Anenih can never take us back to where we've graduated from.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: If you've not still seen where I said I'm from Edo North, then, I would call you a renowned fool. FYI, Anenih can never take us back to where we've graduated from.

Underate Anenih at your peril. Oshiomhonle won't be there if bot for Anenih.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Omexonomy: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Not all edo are APC and not all edo are PDP
One thing i know is that most people from esan land are more of PDP as was seen in the last local govt election which was massively rigged in favour of APC.
Wheras most people (not all) from owan, akoko edo, Ora, and benin ar APC.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Accept your state no need attaching yourself to us.
The smallest Senatorial District in Edo State, is Edo Central (Esan), which you claim to have come from.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:23am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Underate Anenih at your peril. Oshiomhonle won't be there if bot for Anenih.
Who's Anenih in Edo state politics? Gone are those days...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: The smallest Senatorial District in Edo State, is Edo Central (Esan), which you claim to have come from.

So? Yet we make people govs. Ask Osho baba how he got there? Anenih made Oshomhonle our gov.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 2:25am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Edo North is now Ondo? Guy, get your brain checked.
ON THE CONTRARY, YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE SICK PERSON AND YOU NEED AN URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION ABI YOU THINK SAY WE LOOK YOU FINISH COME NAME YOU DUNCE IN VAIN

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Who's Anenih in Edo state politics? Gone are those days...

You know very little about Edo state politics, your naivity is glaring.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 2:27am On Jan 08, 2014
How far? What username did you use before Dec 31st?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:27am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

So? Yet we make people govs. Ask Osho baba how he got there? Anenih made Oshomhonle our gov.
Anenih made who your Governor? Oops, you're talking about the Governor of your state!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:30am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: ON THE CONTRARY, YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE SICK PERSON AND YOU NEED AN URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION ABI YOU THINK SAY WE LOOK YOU FINISH COME NAME YOU DUNCE
Maggot, you beneath me, go and sleep. The greatest nincompoop ever liveth.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 2:31am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

You know very little about Edo state politics, your naivity is glaring.
Have you heard of Olusola Saraki??

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 2:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: How far? What username did you use before Dec 31st?
LIST OF NAIRALAND IGBO WANNABE

1 CLEVERLY
2 KELSOFT ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM
3 OBIAGELLI
4 KINGSILLY1000

EVEN AIRHEAD [EGGHEADER] grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Calls For Arrest Of Miyetti Allah Leaders / Governors Agree To Compensate Victims Of Herders, Farmers Clashes / We Are Creating More States - Ekweremadu (Senate VP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.